Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Theora
Theora
27 Followers

Not playing with her, Karen knew at this point, would be the greater risk. So she concentrated on returning the kiss with as much passion as she could muster.

She felt a pang of discomfort when she felt Miranda's little hand undoing the buttons on her blazer, and push her hands beneath the shoulders. Karen straightened her arms and pushed off the wall enough to let the jacket slip down her arms to the floor, revealing her white silk camisole. Miranda's fingers played over her breasts, delicate, soft... so unlike her husband's thick and insistent hands. Karen felt a sound emerge from her throat and could not tell if it was one of protest, of fear, or surprise, or arousal. The emotions were tumbling together so quickly within her, it was difficult to discern just what she was feeling. Her knees were weakening and she felt her body responding to the young woman's desire, her sex throbbing as it awakened.

Miranda's fingers pinched at Karen's nipples beneath the cami, and they dutifully swelled into taut little buds. Karen's breaths came more heavily as she struggled to contain her body's arousal, her nipples tightening and tingling beneath the pinch of Miranda's forefinger and thumb. The kiss came apart and the women's eyes met... Miranda's lustful gaze met Karen's reluctant, nervous one.

"Take off your top for me," Miranda commanded, softly.

Karen's trembling was noticeable. She realized there now was no going back; the line was behind her. She slowly found the hem of her camisole with shaky fingers, and pulled it slowly up her body, revealing her breasts to the warm, stagnant air of the stranded elevator. Lifting the garment over her head, she turned her head away and blushed hard, letting the cami fall to the floor and feeling the ardent stare traveling over her nakedness. Miranda gave a low groan, and leaned down to capture one of Karen's vulnerable breasts in her mouth.

"Ohhh!" Karen breathed, the sudden rush of sensation cascading through her from the tiny, warm mouth that enveloped the peak of her size-C breasts. Miranda's hands each took one and fondled gently, as she pressed her teeth down over the clenched, sensitive nipple. Karen inhaled deeply and gave a soft whimper of disbelief .. both that this was even happening to her, and that it felt as good as it actually, unexpectedly, did.

Miranda feasted on her prey's breasts, alternating back and forth, her hands gently kneading, fondling, savoring. She suckled and licked, feeling the arousal heightening in Karen's body the longer she remained. She enjoyed giving deep, low groans as she imagined sitting across from Karen at senior staff meetings, or passing her in the hallway, and remembering that she had personally tasted the beautiful woman's tits, and made her moan in pleasure. This was an experience she wanted to keep fresh in her mind for a long time to come.

Again Karen's knees threatened to fail her, and she parted her legs wider to keep herself up against the wall. She opened her eyes again and stared up at the little glass dome, not knowing for certain if there was someone staring back at her coming undone under the younger woman's lust. She couldn't take her eyes away, even as she felt Miranda's hands sliding down to her skirt, finding the concealed zip at her hip with her fingers, and sliding the silk sheath down her legs. Karen swallowed and lifted her leg to step out, then the other, and Miranda dropped the skirt over the rest of Karen's discarded suit, leaving her only in her black thigh-high stockings and panties.

Miranda purred to herself as she lowered herself to a crouch, and nudged Karen's legs apart wide. Karen leaned back against the elevator wall and obeyed, widening her stance, then again further as Miranda again nudged them, wanting even more access. Karen felt more vulnerable now than she ever had before, nearly naked, fully exposed, unsure if the camera was on or if she could trust the cruelly manipulative creature now poised between her legs, feasting her eyes on the mound of warm, moistening flesh beneath the lacy black panty.

She felt the betrayal in her heart as warm lips enveloped her mound, and a soft but hungry tongue began nuzzling into the fabric protecting her womanhood. Her head rolled to the side and she moaned lightly, thoughts of her husband at home passing through her mind, this time stirring a deep and troubling guilt. She never wanted to have to lie to him again, and now here she was, her body in the arms of another. The fact that it was blackmail was of little comfort, given how much pleasure she was struggling to control.

Miranda's little fingers slid up her thigh and curled around the rim of the panty's crotch, and slowly pulled it aside, revealing the goal of her machination, the treasure she sought to plunder. Karen's eyes glanced down, feeling the exposure, and her vulnerability filled her eyes from behind her glasses as she stared at her boss' daughter, now free to ravish her in the most intimate ways. Miranda felt the eyes on her and glanced up to return the look, fully aware of the power she held. As she kept her eyes fixed on her prey's, she leaned in and with the tip of her tongue, lightly caressed the puffy, velvety petals.

Karen drew a hard breath and struggled to keep from moaning aloud. The sensation of watching Miranda Fuller, crouched between her legs and staring hungrily, resolutely, up at her as she tongued her labia, was a mixture of trepidation and an almost insurmountable ache to surrender to the pleasure. Never before had another woman put her mouth there. It made her feel illicit, dirty, adulterous ... and wonderful. She rolled her head back again and this time gave a sigh of pleasure, and with the most subtle of movements, shifted her hips forward in the younger woman's kiss.

Miranda felt the movement, heard the sound, and felt the victory firing her desire. She pulled harder at the nylon fabric in her fingers, exposing more of Karen's body. Her tongue eagerly split the puffy, swollen petals and lapped upward, drawing in the nectar, tasting it, then lapped again, and again. She groaned, drinking the succulent, rich, forbidden honey, feeling her own body ache to be touched and tongued. She knew there were men (and probably more than a few women) who fantasized, even coveted, the flavors and sensations she was enjoying now. Karen Brinks was desired by many, but above everyone's reach. Everyone else's reach. Tonight, the ravishing Mrs. Brinks belonged to no one else, not even her own husband. She belonged to Miranda.

Her tongue began flicking over Karen's hooded button, lightly. Karen again rocked her hips forward, the sparkles of pleasure that glittered through her like electricity coaxing another, deeper moan from her parted lips. She heard the sound she made and couldn't believe she herself had made it. It sounded like a woman lost in ecstasy, almost out of control. Could she actually be feeling so much pleasure? The butterflies in her stomach became tremors of pleasure, her fear steadily and quickly becoming consumed by her arousal. She would worry about her betrayal, the threat of her affair's exposure, the unknown status of the camera, all of it later. All that mattered now was the pleasure coursing through her from the young woman's tongue ravishing her.

Even the pleasure of the spritely, exquisitely feminine tongue on her clitoris was overcome by a new sensation, that of two slender fingertips suddenly nuzzling up against her opening, worming their way inside and opening her as they slid inside. She gasped loudly and clutched the bar behind her, her chest heaving as Miranda's fingers penetrated her sex and buried themselves within her. 


"Oh god," she breathed huskily, and having steadied herself, lifted one hand to slide up the side of her face, feeling the heat of her blush beneath her own skin, her fingers running into her hair. Miranda twisted her wrist, letting her fingers explore Karen's inner warmth. She glanced up and teased, "Do you like that, Karen? Do you like my fingers being inside you?"

"Oh ... I .. Miranda ..."

"Tell me ... tell me you like my fingers in you." She gently began bicycling her fingertips against her upper wall. Karen again gave a breathless moan, a sound that curled Miranda's toes with desire.

"Yes," Karen finally surrendered. "Yes .. I do."

"You do what?"

"Like your fingers inside me."

"Tell me you want me to fuck you, Mrs. Brinks," Miranda ordered in her most velvety voice.

Karen stared down at her, eyes pleading. "I ... I ... "

Miranda continued gently pedaling her fingertips against Karen's upper wall within, occasionally letting the tip of her fingernail drag into the soft, warm flesh. "Come on," she coaxed. "I want to hear you say it so badly, Karen. Say it for me."

Karen's face turned a deep crimson as she closed her eyes and turned her head away. In a soft voice, she relented, "I want you to fuck me Miranda."

The words hung in the air like a prayer. They echoed through both women's ears, an utterance that could not be taken back or ignored. Miranda swallowed, nearly swooning from the nigh-dizzying effect the erotic words had on her. Barely breathing, she pressed her advantage. "Say it again."

Defeated by her own body's raging desire, Karen repeated, "I want you to fuck me," her voice cracking before she could finish the sentence. She felt hot tears of shame stinging in her eyes, threatening to humiliate her even further. "Fuck me... Miss Fuller."

Miranda nearly gasped at the unexpected coda, and eagerly complied, slipping her fingers nearly out completely and then plunging them back inside Karen's throbbing vagina. She felt Karen's muscles bearing down, clutching at her fingers as they impaled her. Karen gave a breathless moan, her hips coming unglued, rolling and undulating lustfully with each deep thrust of Miranda's fingers into her. Wide-eyed, Miranda couldn't help but stare at the exquisite eroticism of the woman before her, so desperately lost in the rapture of being fucked by another woman's fingers. Karen's head turned back and forth, her body moving fluidly, one hand clutching the grab bar behind her, her other hand balled in a fist in her own hair as she writhed.

Faster went the slender fingers, quickly becoming coated with Karen's rich, syrupy nectar. The younger woman again leaned in and began frantically tonguing Karen's clit, sending another torrent of ecstasy storming through her body. An uncontrolled moan burst from Karen's throat, at a volume easily heard by anyone standing outside the elevator doors, but she couldn't think past the currents of pleasure now dominating her senses. The fingers plunging in and out of her, the tongue flicking and suckling at her little pearl, the illicitness, the danger, the threat of being watched, all poured through her in one profound cocktail of ecstasy like nothing she'd ever felt. Her moans climbed, becoming stifled cries, writhing helplessly against the elevator wall as her orgasm gathered within her.

Miranda wanted desperately to reach between her legs and touch herself, but bid herself to be patient. First things were first. She drew her dewey fingers out of Karen's sex just long enough to fold a third in with them, arranging the tips in a little triangle and sliding the new triplet into Karen's quivering sheath.

Karen again gave a barely contained cry as she felt herself being opened even more by the increased girth of Miranda's invading fingers, and tightened her fist in her hair, as she did whenever a self-induced orgasm threatened to break. She opened her eyes, staring hazily at the little dome in the corner, and again wondered if ... but another tremor of ecstasy spilled through her and pushed the thought away. Miranda's relentless tongue dodged and fluttered over her clitoris, her fingers fucking her with strong, fluid strokes. She drew a breath just as the waves crested within her. The exhalation fixed in her throat as they carried her violently away.

Karen Brinks tensed every muscle in her body and shuddered wildly against the elevator wall, causing the car itself to heave in its support lines. Her orgasm shattered her, sending her into transports of intense ecstasy like she'd never known ... not with her husband, not with Grant. Even the young woman between her legs was taken aback by the severity of the climax that was consuming her, scorching her within. The lock in her throat gave just enough for Karen's orgasm to be released as soft, light chirps as she convulsed against the elevator wall, like a baby bird pleading for sustenance, her head thrown back in oblivious euphoria, lips parted in bliss.

The waves and aftershocks finally receded, and Karen panted hard, releasing the grip in her hair and steadying herself on the handrail. Miranda stared up at her in amazement, victorious. She pressed her lips to Karen's sex once more and carefully replaced the crotch of her panty over it. "Mmmm, Mrs. Brinks, that was ... you were ... just magnificent."

Without warning, the elevator's lights snapped on and a loud whirr could be heard outside the car. From behind the elevator panel came a soft beep. Karen gasped and pushed off the wall, quickly slipping into her clothes again and trying to straighten herself. Miranda rose to her feet and calmly smoothed her hands down herself, wiping the glistening wetness from her lips and chin with her fingers, and enjoying the taste on them as she suckled them. Karen twisted her skirt around her hips and bent again to pick up the document folder. The elevator car trembled and gently resumed its ascent up the shaft until it again slowed, chimed, and opened its doors. Miranda stepped out, turning to look back to Karen with an impish, and victorious, smirk.

"Enjoy your evening," she said as the elevator doors slid closed again. She licked her lips, still tasting the flavors of her succulent conquest. Yes, the camera had seen and recorded everything, and that recording would be cashiered for more encounters with the ravishing Karen Brinks. She thought of a few vendors she'd been having trouble moving from the figures they were insisting couldn't be negotiated down. Surely Mrs. Brinks could bring her ample negotiating skills to bear on the problem. Her marriage, and her reputation, could hang in the balance.

She smiled to herself as she made her way back to her office to call the head of building security. Next time, she thought, Karen was going to be taught the art and technique of cunnilingus.

Her smile broadened as she realized she could have as many next-times with Karen Brinks as she wanted.

Theora
Theora
27 Followers
12