Elevator

Story Info
Cynthia finds herself in a situation she cannot control.
2.1k words
4.03
113.4k
13
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He noticed her when she entered the crowded lounge; she was with two friends as they looked around for a table. The three moved towards him, the only three seats were next to him, she was tall, her long legs grew out of the mid thigh length red skirt, they were tanned and did not need stockings. Her shoes made her legs seem even longer, high heeled with pointed toes, he knew that women who liked shoes were passionate, he smiled. The friends took seats farthest from him, she sat next to him, her hips were full, he noticed she had a nice ass as she moved onto the stool and crossed her legs, the skirt rode higher on her thighs. She looked over and glanced at him, adding a quick smile before turning and talking to her friends, they looked around the room, whispering and giggling as girls do. He watched as they ordered from the bartender, her friends wanted gin and tonic, she asked for a margarita. Her lips were full and sensuous as she sipped her drink; she licked the salt from her mouth not knowing how delicious she appeared. He watched her reflection in the mirror as she turned toward her friends, from that angle the top of her right breast was visible down to the black laced bra, they were not large but they were full.

The three women garnished attention, soon invitations were made from the men in the lounge, he heard her decline offers to dance as her two friends left her, ushered away towards the music. She swung the stool around and watched as her companions enjoyed the company of the dancing crowd, again she looked at him and offered the same friendly quick smile. Her two friends returned to the stool between songs, chugging their drinks and returning to the dance floor. They ordered another drink every two dances and y were predictably showing signs of becoming drunk, she ordered her second margarita an hour later. She was careful, reserved and conscious of her surroundings, he had to move slowly. During the dances he spoke to her, her reply was always short but friendly as well, but he had discovered that she was rooming in the adjoining hotel with two advertising associates on company business, they were single, she was happily married. When he turned in his stool beside her to watch the dancing friends she did not sense that he had overcome the barrier that she guarded herself with, he smiled to himself again. When she allowed him to buy her next margarita he took another step into her domain, she wouldn't notice the signal he made to the bartender until she sipped the drink, its strength brought a definite expression to her face, he looked as though he didn't notice. She set the drink behind her on the bar; he knew she would not likely want another round because of the amount of tequila in the drink. As the music played on her friends had each singled out a partner and left her, joining their men at their table, as he expected she chose to remain at the bar when invited to join them. He knew that in all likelihood she would soon choose to leave the club scene and return to her room, she didn't notice when he dumped the vial of liquid in her drink behind her. As they chatted and watched the dance floor she would sip her drink occasionally and as the spike began to take effect she became comfortable enough with him to give out exchange names.

Cynthia had now discarded the stranger label from Ted and began talking more openly about different topics. When they both turned towards the bar to converse and ignore the dancers; he noticed that she had relaxed enough to not realize that her skirt had ridden even higher; he smiled as he got a glance of her black lace panties. Cynthia noticed the smile and asked him why he did so, when he told her that he admired her shoes another wall of defense came down as she crossed her legs to more closely show him the shoes that she took pride in. He almost couldn't contain himself as he looked down and noticed that her skirt had ridden even higher and he could now see her panties well enough to see the outline of her pussy lips. Her shoe presentation was soon silenced by her two friends who had returned to the bar, each in the grasp of a new found partner, who were explaining that they were going to stay overnight in another suite for the night, they left as quickly as they appeared. Ted looked over at her and knew she was feeling the effects of the spiked drink, she did not discern his slowly maneuvered advances and he moved closer towards her which allowed hims to stare down her blouse at the nearly perfect globes of flesh, he liked that her nipples protruded through the fabric of the bra.

Cynthia watched as her friends left her for their night of pleasure, she felt herself become somewhat woozy, thinking that the strength of the last drink was affecting her. When she turned back to the bar she noticed Ted was looking down at her breasts as she instinctively brought her hand up to cover his view. She sensed then that he had ventured to far into her privacy and decided that she should return to her hotel room, not really thinking she downed the last of the salty margarita and excused herself. When she attempted to stand she nearly slipped off the bar stool and onto the floor. Her first step was even more of a failure as her state of insobriety wouldn't allow her to balance on the high heeled shoes she wore and she fell backwards into Ted's grasp. Ted grabbed her by the hips as she stumbled and pulled her ass against himself, one hand he moved so gently down the crease of her groin, the other he moved to cup one her breasts as his fingers sought and found one of the nipples he had noticed earlier. Surprisingly she responded to his advances by moving back against him and laying her head back against the shoulders of the man who had so suddenly brought her feelings of sexuality that excited her. Ted continued to pull her nipple as she responded to his touch and as his mouth found her neck he felt her relax completely in his arms. Cynthia so quickly had found herself moving from the chair and almost falling, and stumbling in her heels into the grasp of the man she had called stranger just a few short hours ago. Now here she was in the arms of another man other than her husband and without thinking had allowed herself to succumb to the rush of joy she was feeling. As she enjoyed his left fingers roughly twisting her nipple, he nearly buckled when his right middle finger moved her panties to the side and slipped into her vagina, so suddenly wet with excitement.

Cynthia forced herself to concentrate on the events outside of herself, she gained enough composure to move from the captivity that Ted had held her bound in and stepped away from him. When she turned she was thankful that the events had taken place in a remote corner of the club and that she hadn't acted so wantonly in front of anyone, she pulled off her shoes, excused herself, and was able to make her way to the lobby, her intentions to get quickly to her room. Entering the elevator she pushed the fourth floor button, the drink was now taking its full effect on her as she closed her eyes and leaned against the back wall of the elevator in a sigh of relief.

The warm mouth moved against her neck, she had a vulnerable to spot on her neck and it was being worked perfectly, she moved closer to him, the source of her pleasure. Her arms reached around his head and pulled it down towards her breasts as she arched her back offering to him a path to her stinging nipples, he pulled the top and bra up together and exposed both breasts to the cool air as his mouth found them.

Cynthia looked up and didn't know how but that she and Ted were on the elevator and he was awakening her arousal again, making her feel so hot that her body felt on fire. Ted reached over and took the elevator off pause as it moved upwards towards the fourth floor as he continued to suck the nipples of this drug fired vixen, knowing its effects were only the beginning of a four hour journey of exotic ecstasy.

Mike was standing outside the elevator of the third floor waiting to go up to sixth floor to go over some cost projections with a colleague. When the door opened he stepped in quickly and was startled at the sight of a woman with her shirt pulled up over her breasts and her bra pulled down revealing one of the finest pair of naked knockers he had ever seen. Starting to back out and leave the couple to their privacy, the man asked him what floor he wanted and told him it was ok to stay, he gave the floor directions and stared intently at the beautiful sight before him. The woman had her eyes closed and was leaning back against the wall of the elevator oblivious to nothing except the fingers of the man who had not stopped pulling on her nipples during the whole interaction. Mike watched as she would slide down and back up the wall moaning the whole time as the man pulled one nipple then the other, he was amazed at how much she was enjoying the attention, he could feel himself began to get hard. When the elevator doors closed and began moving the man reached up and hit he pause button stopping it between floors. When he stopped pulling her nipple the woman began to moan and whimper wanting the rough handling of her nipples to continue. He then told Mike to go ahead and touch her breasts, the hardness in his pants did the thinking, he did not hesitate and reached out to touch her. When he made first contact the woman jumped as almost being shocked as Mike grabbed her knockers with both hands and began squeezing them. The man told him he was being too gentle, that she liked it rough, ordering him to pinch and pull them harder, he did and she responded by thrashing herself around like she had when he first got on the elevator. Soon he pushed Mike off and pulled her forward bending her at the waist and reached over and told Mike to go ahead and fuck her from behind. Again his throbbing hardness irrationalized his choices as Mike moved behind her. Roughly he pulled her panties to the side and pushed himself into her dripping pussy, he began to thrust himself into her depths as the man pulled out his own cock and shoved into her mouth. Immediately she began to buck hard against Mike as they fucked her.

Cynthia felt the cock enter her from behind, her pussy had been on fire from the tweaking of her nipples and she wanted nothing more than to be fucked. She groaned in pleasure as hands roughly pulled her panties aside and a dick shover into her, the instant she began moaning another cock was shoved into her mouth. Somewhere in the depths of her mind she began to realize that her husband had been the only man that she had screwed since she was a teenager, now here she was with a man at each end of her, fucking her from both directions and she wanted more. The cock behind her began a full assault on her pussy as she heard the mysterious man moaning behind her, it felt good and she wanted the feeling to last, the hands in front of her holding her head still as she willingly accepted the penetration into her mouth. Then as quickly as it seemed the whole episode had begun the moaning became one of cries of passion as she felt her unseen lover empty his seed into her womb, at nearly the same time her mouth was flooded with semen from the man in front of her, she choked as fresh cum ran down her chin.

Mike emptied himself into the woman as the man pushed the pause button and the elevator started upwards, he hurriedly pulled from her and snapped his pants up. When the elevator doors opened the man and the woman walked out and were gone as the elevator doors shut.