Elevator Encounter

Story Info
Law student is taken by two in glass elevator.
3.2k words
4.39
512.3k
260
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,274 Followers

Smita looked at her reflection in the glass door while waiting for the elevator. The 25-year old law student looked good tonight. Her long dark hair hung freely over her shoulders. She was wearing a short black skirt with sheer thigh-high stockings no more than a few inches higher than the hem of her skirt. She preferred wearing garter belts and stockings opposed to pantyhose. Her sexy slip-on heals did little to increase her 5'2" height. Her white blouse was comfortably snug, and she noticed in her reflection that the thin material of her blouse and bra did little to hide her erect nipples on her perky 34 C breast. "Damn air-conditioning." She mumbled, feeling the chill air from the vent above her blowing down, causing the 'alert' status of her nipples.

Smita looked from her perky tits to her face in the glass reflection. She was very pretty; Her family came from India, and Smita had inherited all the right features from her parents to provide her with an attractive and exotic appearance. Her dark brown, almost black, eyes captured the attention of most men at once. In fact, she had rejected a handful of invitations to go out with some of the men here during the past several days. It wasn't that Smita wasn't interested; she found many of the men very attractive. But she was a law student who had lucked into an opportunity to work as an intern for a local law firm during this weeklong legal convention near her home. So she didn't want to take a chance of messing things up by dating someone here. Plus, she wasn't interested in having a one-night stand.

Smita had dated several times but had only had two serious boyfriends. It had been a while since she had slept with someone and she had to admit that the temptation was there, seeing all of the attractive men in the hotel. With this being the last night of the convention she had decided to stay afterwards to attend one of the many parties going on at either the lobby or second floor levels.

But Smita had forgotten about a brief that she was assigned to take care of. She had left it in the conference room before going downstairs and it absolutely had to be postmarked before midnight or else Smita would be in serious trouble both at her internship and with her professor. So after enjoying the evening she had raced back upstairs to find the brief, and was now impatiently waiting for the elevator to take her back downstairs. Smita had thought about taking the stairs. This elevator had broken down several times during the week and was notoriously slow. But it was a little used glass elevator that provided a full view of the lobby and lounges of the hotel. It matched one on the opposite that went to rooms. This one only went half as high since it covered only that portion of the hotel where the conference and banquet rooms were located. So at night it was hardly ever used. Smita could take the steps or the other elevator in the back, but this would probably be her last time looking over the splendor of this lobby so she decided to wait and enjoy it.

Finally the elevator arrived. Smita was surprised to find two men riding the elevator down. She had thought herself to be the only person on this side of the building. Both men were tall; the first was well dressed in blue slacks, shirt and tie. He had well groomed brown hair and glasses, looked to be in his early thirties and stood, Smita guessed about 6'2". The second was about two inches taller and was dressed in khaki pants and a blue polo shirt. His hair was a little longer and he wore a mustache. Both were well built with average faces. Smita guessed that they might be brothers from the strong resemblance in their features. She stepped onto the elevator, seeing both pair of eyes looking her over, stopping long enough to take in the view of her protruding nipples. She ignored their glares and entered beside them. She could tell at once that both men had been drinking, the taller of the two still held a near empty plastic cup of beer in his hand, but they looked and acted professional enough that she had no concern and greeted them with a friendly smile and a "Hello."

Jim and Jeff enjoyed the sight of the pretty woman getting on the elevator. Jeff, the taller and three years younger of the two would have been aroused by her even if her nipples weren't on display. But when she spoke, her sexy voice started the blood flowing to his cock right away. Both Jim and Jeff worked in the legal field and had spent the week at the convention. Jim had even seen Smita two or three times and, like his younger brother, found her rather attractive. Neither man had difficulty getting women. They looked good, made good money, and word easily got around about the large dicks the two of them had. But recently they both had begun pushing the envelope when it came to sex. The two of them had been drinking and were wandering around the hotel just hoping to find someone to satisfy their urges tonight.

The elevator began to move. Smita looked out over the lobby, seeing the people across the way and in the lobby below. She smiled to herself thinking of the number of stories she had heard about this very elevator. It had gained a reputation at one time for being a place for people to have daring public sex. That was one of the reasons the hotel began shutting it down at nights, so they wouldn't have to keep monitoring it. But when conventions came to town they left it on to accommodate those using the conference rooms.

The elevator jerked to a halt, nearly causing her to stumble into the glass wall.

"Looks like this thing is stuck again." Jim said.

Smita turned to face them, "Not again. I hope it gets working soon, I really have to get to the post office before it closes."

"You gotta go? I need to find a restroom soon." Jeff said before finishing his beer.

"Maybe you'll just have to go in that cup." His brother said.

"Not a bad idea." Jeff said, and he began unzipping his fly. "You don't mind, do you?" He said to Smita.

Smita did mind; she had no desire to see this man take a piss in front of her. But before she could object his hand began pulling out the biggest penis she had seen in her life. It was semi-erect and was already over six inches. The few she had experienced before averaged about five. As he began pissing in the cup before her she found it impossible to take her eyes away from it. Not out of arousal, but shock that this man would dare to do this in front of her. As she watched the sight before her she failed to notice Jim throwing the hold switch, securing the elevator in place even if it came back on.

"Damn, Jim, look how hard her nipples are now." Jeff said, shaking his cock softly as he shook the last of his urine into the cup. Smita blushed and held the envelope containing the legal brief up in front of her chest. "Which one of us do you think has the bigger dick?" Jeff asked her.

Smita's jaw dropped. "You're a sick bastard." She said. She looked out the window to see if there was anyone across the way or down below that she could wave to for help. But no one was looking this way, and shouting would do no good. The noise from the clubs around the lobby would drown out anything that might make it through the thick glass wall of the elevator.

"Let's see what those titties look like." Jeff said to his older brother as he sat his cup, half full or piss, by the door.

"No, please." Smita begged as the two men approached her. The sight of Jeff's growing dick protruding out of his pants filled her with fear. She backed against the glass wall, holding the envelope before her as if it would shield her from their advance. Jeff grabbed her first. Smita struggled but he managed to get behind her and pull her arms behind her back. He locked one leg around her right leg and held tight while Jim began fumbling with the buttons on her blouse. Most came undone easily, but the bottom two were ripped off in his haste. He pulled her shirt open revealing her white lacy demi-cut bra. Jeff pulled her shirt back over her arms as she struggled and the two men worked together to unfasten the bra, then pull her arms up and yanked both the shirt and bra off over her head. Smita looked out at the distant people; unable to believe that this was happening with such a crowd of people so nearby to see if they would only look. Then she thought that, given the reputation of this elevator, would anyone even do more than watch, thinking that this was just another consensual encounter on the now legendary lift.

"Both men began fondling her tits. Jim toyed with the small black mole near her left areola before leaning forward to take suckle her hardened nipple.

"Please stop!" She begged. But neither man planned to let up now.

They unzipped her skirt and pulled it down over her sexy legs. "Damn." Jim said as the sight of her in just a white t-string thong with matching garter belt and hose came into view. He quickly grabbed the thong and jerked it down her legs, leaving her dressed in nothing but her garter and hose; her shoes were already off after kicking and struggling.

Her back was thrust against the wall as both men began sucking her hardened nipples while their hands struggled against each other to caress and poke at her trimmed, black-haired pussy. She gasped as a finger poked between her lips invading her tight pussy.

"Let me go!" She demanded.

"Stick something in her mouth and shut her up." Jeff said. Jim promptly stood up and unfastened his pants, letting them fall to his ankles. As he dropped his boxer shorts Smita's eyes went wide at the sight of his fully erect 9-inch cock. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her forward, shoving his thick cock into her face. "Suck it." He demanded.

Smita tried to resist, but eventually gave in, opening her mouth and allowing his to ram his rod into her mouth. She loved giving head, but her mouth strained to take Jim's cock. He held her head tightly and fucked her face, driving his cock deep into her throat.

While Jim was fucking her face, Jeff crawled between her legs, sitting beneath her in such a way that he could easily bury his face in her pussy. He held her legs tightly and began licking her twat. Smita blushed furiously as she felt her juices begin to flow as his tongue massaged her clit. She tried to ignore the stimulation as he continued licking her. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the people across the way and wondered if any of them were watching her being taken by these two men.

Smita felt her body betraying her as her pussy began responding to Jeff's tongue. She fought the urge to enjoy what was happening. Smita had often fantasized about being raped, but now that it was happening she wanted nothing to do with such fantasies.

Jim moaned as he banged his cock into her mouth. Smita could taste the salty pre-cum dribble onto her tongue and tried to pull her head away. Then Jim's cock began to spasm. He thrust once and she felt the first blast of his cum launch into her mouth. She gagged instantly, and then felt his cock withdraw from between her lips. She immediately spat the contents of her mouth to the floor, and then felt her face splattered as Jim jerked his cock, shooting his cum directly into her face. His left hand was wound tightly in her hair preventing her from pulling back or turning to avoid the sticky fluid bathing her pretty face.

When Jim pulled away Jeff shoved her back against the glass wall once again. He quickly rose to his feet and Smita wondered when he had removed his pants. She was shocked at the size of Jeff's cock. She had thought Jim to be big at 9-inches. But Jeff was at least 10-inches and his circumference equaled her wrist.

Jim grabbed her right leg and raised it high, forcing her to stand on her left foot and lean against the glass wall. Her wet cunt was fully exposed as he stepped between her legs and placed his cock against her hole. What was intended to be a cry of protest turned into a gasp as his cock slammed into her pussy. Smita couldn't believe that he could fit completely inside of her. Worse, with his height and her shorter legs there was little she could do but rest completely on his rod, her belly firmly against his as his cock banged against her insides. As he began thrusting his full shaft in and out of her Smita became fully aware of the fact that not only could anyone across the way see her getting fucked. But anyone standing below would be able to look up and have a perfect view of Jeff's cock fucking her pussy with her legs spread as they were.

With her back against the wall and Jeff pounding her cunt, all Smita could do was look over his shoulder at Jim, who was stroking his cock in satisfaction watching his brother fucking her. Seeing his cock beginning to grow again reminded her of the drying cum that still clung to her face.

Jeff was driving his pole straight up into Smita's pussy, lifting her to her tiptoes of her left foot with each and every thrust. In this position, every time he drove inside her caused her clit to rub up against his shaft and crotch over and over again. Smita could feel the stimulation growing inside her. Her back and ass banged against the glass wall reminding her of the nearby people, and she could not take her eyes off of Jim who was still stroking his cock watching her rape. But with each thrust everything around her began to fade and the unwanted desire growing between her legs was taking over. She found her body responding many times by trying to fuck back against Jeff's massive cock. She would make herself stop only to catch herself responding again. Smita clenched her teeth trying to fight off the growing climax, but it was no use. She had never experienced a cock this size and Jeff was giving her one hell of a good fucking whether she liked it or not. And despite her unwillingness, her body was liking it. Then Smita lost control. She gasped loudly and her body began jerking about on the cock impaling her as her orgasm began.

"Oh yes, she's cuming!" Jeff said, increasing the pace of his fucking, which only drove Smita farther over the edge. Her climax was powerful; making it all the more difficult to try to stop herself once it had died down. Then she heard Jeff grunting and felt his cock swelling inside her.

"No, don't cum inside me." She said, but Jeff just snickered before announcing his own climax with a soft moan. As he slammed his cock even harder into her she could feel his cum launching deep inside her. Jeff leaned harder against her, pounding her hole until he felt the last drop of his cum release inside her.

He pulled out of her cunt, pushing her down onto her knees before him. Smita was relieved to take the pressure off of her left leg, then realized what he had in mind. Being too humiliated to resist any more she opened her mouth and accepted his giant pecker into her mouth. She could taste the mixture of her own pussy with the remnants of his own cum as she sucked his cock. As she sucked it began to stiffen once more.

"Let me have her pussy." Jim said.

Jeff pulled Smita back to her feet. He stood behind her and held her as Jim stepped between her legs and shoved his cock into her already used pussy. Then she cried out in alarm as she felt Jeff's cock pressing between her butt cheeks.

"No, please, not there." She begged.

Smita had never allowed anyone to fuck her ass. She once let her boyfriend try to stick his finger up there. But after making it to the first knuckle she insisted that he pull out. There was no way that she could take Jeff's cock up there.

Jim and Jeff pinned her between them as Jeff pressed hardened against her tiny puckered hole. She screamed out as his cock began breaking through. The pain became more intense as both cocks pressed inside of her. She could feel the two huge cocks rubbing on either side of the flesh inside her. Her toes could barely touch the floor as the two thick poles held her aloft as the brothers began fucking her from both sides. Smita's head rolled from side to side as the twin fucking increased. The pain diminished, only to be replaced by another growing orgasm. Smita jerked about on their cocks as her body betrayed her a second time. Smita climaxed as the two men ravaged her. The fucking continued for several more minutes, and Smita found herself orgasming again, then Jim groaned as he thrust his seed into her pussy. He held her still, with his cock remaining inside her as Jeff pounded her ass for a few minutes more before he came, shooting his load deep into her asshole. Then both men gradually pulled out of her. Smita dropped to the floor, her body too tired to do anything else after such a fucking; her three orgasms had exhausted her as well. She remained silent, watching as the two men dressed.

Then Jim threw the switch into the on position and the elevator jerked to life. Smita quickly grabbed her skirt and blouse and dressed herself, not wasting her time on the thong and bra. As the door opened on the first floor she grabbed her undergarments, along with the envelope that had caused her to be here in the first place, and rushed out of the elevator behind them. She headed for the exit thinking that she still had time to make the post office before it closed, and tried her best to ignore the satisfied tingling afterglow of her orgasms as she left the building.

PAS
PAS
4,274 Followers