Elevator Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany grabbed the jug and began swallowing the thirst-quenching water down. As she did, lifting it so her line of sight was no longer toward Lance, the repairman had an open view of her bra-filled breasts. Those shapely melons were no more than a foot away from his quivering hands as Tiffany stopped drinking, saving some of the water for later.

She jumped back, startled, as she noticed Lance had been staring at her breasts. "Hey!" the blonde snapped. "I thought you said you wouldn't try anything funny with me!"

"I didn't," he replied, flustered himself. "But you have to realize that it is very hard for a man like me to be so close to a woman like you, who is so physically beautiful, in next to no clothing."

Something snapped inside of Tiffany.

She threw herself at Lance, landing in his lap and wrapping her arms around his muscular shoulders. She attacked his mouth with her own, driving her tongue deep between his lips and into his mouth, kissing him with the type of strong passion which he had never felt before.

Lance was stunned. His hands were outstretched and trembling, as the starlet continued to assault his mouth with her own. He composed himself and then grabbed her by the shoulders, and pushed her away from him. "What the hell has gotten into you?" he exclaimed.

Tiffany threw herself at him again. "I WANT YOU!" she exploded in lust. "I WANT YOU NOW! This heat has me so horny!" Her mouth found his again, and she attacked it with even more passion than before.

Who in his right mind could refuse the blonde-haired, blue-eyed wet dream of every American male's fantasy, known as Tiffany Wilson?

Lance couldn't.

He curled his strong arms around her and kissed her with hunger and passion in return. Tiffany snaked a hand between them and reached down into his boxers to find his cock, which had been swollen since she had stripped down to her bra and panties earlier. Tiffany then groaned in lust, squeezing his hard member, knowing she had found a "big one".

Violently, Tiffany ripped her mouth away from Lance's and then got onto her knees and leaned over. She tugged his boxers down, exposing his huge shaft, and then immediately took it into her mouth.

A lustful snort emanated from Lance as the realization started to set in - Tiffany Wilson - THE Tiffany Wilson, was sucking his cock. Tiffany Wilson!! It seemed like some elaborate dream, but Lance was smart enough to realize that this was not a dream. It was REAL.

He watched her blonde head move up and down over his shaft, her mouth, lips and tongue causing powerful sensations to shoot from his cock to the rest of his body. The repairman lifted his head and bounced it off the wall behind him, wild and uncontrollable sparks running rampant through him. A woman who was willing to perform fellatio was wonderful, in his eyes.

Lance then reached over and unclasped Tiffany's bra. He pushed the shoulder straps down and then managed to whisk her bra away. Tiffany groaned in delight as one of his hardened, calloused hands came into contact with the fresh, supple skin of her breast. The contrast was pleasurable enough for her, but things became even better once he began pumping and squeezing her perfect breast with his work-worn hand.

"I can't take it anymore!" she exclaimed, rising up to a standing position on her knees. Tiffany slipped her silk panties down and said, "I want that big monster in my pussy!"

Lance tried to hold her back, but couldn't. "Tiff, we can't... I don't have a condom with me."

"I don't care!" she gasped, nearly ripping her panties down and off. "I'm on the pill anyway!"

The actress growled like a wild animal as she lunged herself at Lance. With him seated against the elevator wall, Tiffany straddled his hips and then took a seat herself, but on his stiff cock.

"OH YES!" she bellowed out, passionately. "YES! WHAT I WANT!"

Tiffany began to bounce up and down wildly upon his hard member, her arms wrapped tightly around his broad, muscular shoulders. The blonde was moving and bouncing so fast that she was nearly out of control.

Lance had never had a woman be so forceful and violent with him during sex. He was amazed at the actress.

Nevertheless, he gripped her ass tightly with his strong hands, and helped her bounce even faster atop his erection. It felt soft yet firm at the same time to him - her ass, that is. The mixture made him come to the conclusion that her ass was perfect, too.

Their sweaty bodies rocked together and they pounded each other with an intensity that was even greater than the scorching temperature inside the elevator. Both screamed and cried in lust, each letting their wild inhibitions and better judgement go by the wayside. Tiffany wanted to ride that monster cock for all it was worth, and Lance wanted to give her all he possibly could - and then even more.

When Lance buried his face in Tiffany's cleavage and began feasting away with his mouth, she boomed out a scream and then experienced an orgasm. That triggered Lance's own orgasm, and the two impromptu lovers shuddered together, hugging and embracing each other in forbidden lust.

"Ooooh," Tiffany purred, her face detracting from his shoulder. She looked into his eyes and offered her first smile of the afternoon. It was a beautiful, perfect smile, Lance noted. "Ooooh, that was great," she cooed. "Simply FANTASTIC!"

"I couldn't agree more," Lance said, purely and contently. He brought her lips to his and gently kissed them. Maybe, he thought... just maybe, she wasn't such a bitch after all. Perhaps, he said to himself, once he broke through her outer shield, he may have found a wonderful and compassionate woman who needed someone in her life, just as he needed someone in his life.

It seemed like a real possibility.

Both shared a loving, tender kiss, each smiling and laughing in the process. They were happy together.

All of a sudden, the main lights in the elevator switched on, and then the compartment rattled before beginning its upward ascent again. The electricity was back on! The electricity was back on!!!

Lance, thinking quickly, reached up and pushed the EMERGENCY STOP button, bringing the elevator to another halt. He and Tiffany knew what they had to do. In a hurry, both of them dressed, hastily throwing on their clothes. They were afraid that a technician may override the button, thus sending them up before they were dressed. That is why both of them hurried. Tiffany was thinking of her career and image, not wanting to be seen half naked in an elevator with a man.

Lance was thinking the same way - concerned for her image.

After a minute or so, both were dressed and composed. Fortunately, the elevator did not start moving until Lance pushed the button. Meanwhile, Tiffany had reached into her tote-bag and pulled out her pen and notepad again. She quickly jotted down a few things which she felt Lance needed to remember.

"Here," the starlet said, ripping the sheet off and handing it to him, "this is the address to a nice little restaurant on the west side. Why don't you meet me there, tomorrow night, at eight o'clock?" She winked at him. "Hopefully, the night will end up at my condo."

Lance shook his head and laughed, completely shocked that this superstar of an actress had basically asked him out on a date. "I'll be there," he told her, holding on tight to the paper.

"I could never show up for that meeting looking like this," she whined, looking into her pocket mirror. Anyone could tell with her dishelved hair and smeared make-up that she had just been through a wild round of sex. "I'll just have to reschedule. James will do it for me. He needs me for that movie part."

Lance smiled, listening to the blonde chatter amongst only herself. The elevator then reached the 43rd floor... it was time for Lance to get off. The door opened but no one appeared to be in sight. Tiffany noticed that, then gave her repairman stud a hard, passionate kiss on the mouth. Lance smiled and stumbled out of the elevator, his tool box in hand. Tiffany grinned and waved at him as the door closed.

"Pretty eventful day," Lance said, turning and walking toward the room in which the air conditioner was he was supposed to fix. "Woke up, showered, went to work, got stuck in an elevator with a TV star, fucked the TV star - Tiffany Wilson, no less... now I'm off to fix an air conditioner." He laughed and said, "Ahh, just a regular day!"

12