Elevator Hook-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon her relaxed pussy tightens back up, like it was before, and chokes my dick into a complete stop. I feel my entire crotch, even my balls, throb one really hard time and hold the tension. Her gaping mouth lets out all the air she has until her pussy starts to let my dick go, in tiny little convulses.

"You seem like you enjoyed that," I mockingly add.

She kisses me one time while trying to catch her breath. "No I didn't," she jokingly says while pushing me onto my back. "But this, I will!"

I pull my legs out from under me and stretch them out until they hit wall behind her. She sits in my lap; my dick still buried inside her, and smiles down at me while biting her bottom lip. I lean up wanting a kiss, but she forces me back down. With her hands on my chest, she slowly lifts her pussy up my cock and slams it back down as hard as she can. She moans from her power bounce and begins repeating the act until she's bucking wildly on top of me.

I reach up and grab her nipples to pull on them as she rides herself closer to ecstasy. Her rock hard nipples get harder under my pressure and her bucks get slowly, but don't lose any force. I start pumping up into her fast, so that her hard drops are met with an array of thrusts. Her moans which were, at first, soft and slow are now hard and short. I groan deep in my throat as the back of her pussy crashes against my cock, squeezing me more and more with each crash.

My sack begins tingling and building a massive load. My groans give way to her sitting completely in my lap and rocking back and forth on my thrusting dick. Her pussy starts dripping onto my crotch and balls as she gets wetter from the building orgasm. I can feel her hands shaking on my chest and her legs shaking against mine. Our groans and moans start coinciding with one another until her moans become screams.

She leans down on my chest and wraps her hands around my neck as her orgasm washes over her. I feel her hard nipples digging into my chest, her nails scratching the back of neck, and her pussy convulsing around my thrusting dick. The juice from her cumming pussy makes her extra wet for a second, and I take advantage by fucking into her harder and faster than before. Her legs push against mine; and she screams until she locks up and her entire body freezes, stopping her from screaming. She moves her hands on my neck and chokes me softly as I slam into the depths of her pussy, making her cum harder and harder.

With her pussy relentlessly cumming, she builds up enough strength to launch herself off of me. Her pussy comes off my dick, squirting juice onto my stomach, and she lands on the floor next to me. I quickly roll on top of her and begin kissing her passionately. I slide my hand down to her pussy and continue her squirting orgasm by rubbing her clitoris hard and fast.

She takes very little time to recoup before she's burying her tongue deep in my mouth. Her body convulses more and her back arches as orgasm subsides. I slide my hand off her pussy and position myself in between her legs. She wraps her legs around my torso and rubs her pussy on my stomach while burying her nails in my shoulders.

I get a sudden surge of energy and lift her off the floor while still in the position we're in. I pin her against the wall of the elevator and continue kissing her. She moves her legs down my back until her pussy is grinding against my slimy cock. She breaks the kiss and licks her lips at me while aiming my cock at her pussy. As I start to push in, she stops and puts her feet on the floor.

"I have a better idea."

"What could be better than fucking you like I was pretending to fuck you before?"

She turns her body around and wiggles her ass at me. She looks back at me with a devilish grin while pulling me closer to her.

"Actually, fucking me like you were when you were dick poking me."

I moan on the back of her neck as I kiss from her neck, to her shoulder, to her lips. "That does sound better." I put my hands on her hips and, without warning, slam my entire length into her wanting pussy. "A lot better."

She squeals from the sudden painful pleasure of having her tight pussy stretch to my size again without a warm-up pumping. It doesn't take long for me to start pumping away at her at a good pace. She grabs onto the railing for support and rocks back into me. I push my body against hers more to feel her slim body pumping against mine. She swings her hair over her shoulder and looks back at me enjoying every moment of her body. She kisses me to get my attention and once she has it, she uses her pussy to keep it.

"How does this feel?"

She squeezes her already incredibly tight pussy around my cock even more and I nearly faint from the grip.

"Shit! It feels like you're giving me hard handjob, but with a soaking wet pussy."

I try pushing more of my dick into her but her tightness is holding me firm. I start feeling my orgasm building more and decide to just say 'fuck it'. I squeeze her hips firmly and force-fuck my way through her tightness. She immediately responds with moans and squeals as her pussy is removed from power and is taken to its limits.

Her pussy leaks juice onto the floor and quivers around my cock. Her legs wobble and she nearly falls, but I hold her up by her hips. I groan and moan in her back as I bite on her to add more sensation, and to control myself. My own legs begin weakening and my arms get softer as more of my orgasm tries to release.

I start pumping harder and faster until I'm ramming her so hard that the elevator is rocking. Her screams are getting louder and harder as her pussy tightens. I can feel the walls of her cunt spasming and twitching, trying to squirt out juice. She lets go of the railing and smacks her hands against the wall as I continue thrusting. I let her hips go and hold both of her hands above her head and go absolutely wild on her body.

I'm losing all control of my own orgasm but am buried so good inside her pussy that I don't care. Her moans and screams are cut off by a massive wave of orgasmic pleasure as she cums on my pounding dick. She can't stop me from intensifying her orgasm this time, so I continue terrorizing her pussy. Her voice is lost in a deep orgasmic silence and I'm freely ramming away at her juice dripping pussy.

I let her hands go and grab her hips again to thrust harder, this time using leverage. She puts her hands on the railing and squeezes her pussy so hard that it feels like she's going to pull my dick off if I keep going. I try to pull my dick out, but she's so tightly wrapped around me that I can only stay buried deep inside her cervix. With my dick trapped, I slam into her cervix as hard as possible over and over again until her pussy relax for just a second; and then I whip my dick out of her as fast as I can.

Her voice comes back in a hurricane howl of a scream as her pussy sprays a massive gush of juice out onto the wall and floor. I step back and watch as her pussy squirts for about five seconds straight of just one continuous stream of hot juice. She's screaming the entire time her orgasm is squirting out of her in long, consistent streams. Her pussy is spraying like a fireman's hose, and the only reason she's still standing is because she's holding on to the railing. I step behind her as her screams get softer and reach around to rub her still quivering pussy.

I help rub the rest of her squirt juice out as her sixty second orgasm finally ends. She collapses in my arms and whimpers from the remaining sensations rushing through her body. As I try to sit her down to let her rest, she pushes me away from her and turns toward me. She pins me up against the wall behind me and begins kissing me. I'm stunned that she's still going, but quickly stop caring as she begins stroking my cum-loaded dick.

"Oh, I'm so glad I fucked you," I'm barely able to say because of her horny kisses.

"You have no idea; yet," she seductively adds in between kisses.

Her stroking hand gets faster and faster until she feels me groaning in her mouth as though I'm about to cum.

"Not yet." She takes her hand off my cock and kneels down in front of me. "Now you can cum."

She takes my length into her mouth and begins bobbing her head back and forth. Her mouth feels even better than before because of how swollen my dick has become. I look down at her pretty face bobbing on my cock and see all the veins in my shaft sliding in and out of her mouth. The loud slurping sounds start and her tongue begins playing with me.

I can feel my load shooting out of my balls like a rocket. I groan louder and brace myself with the railing. She takes her mouth off my cock and strokes my dick in her face until she feels it swelling her hands. She puts her mouth back on my cock and shoves it to back of her throat. I involuntarily hold off my orgasm to feel her throat squeezing around my cock like her pussy does.

My knees weaken and I hold onto the railing more as she throat fucks herself on my cock. She pulls my dick out of her throat and continues stroking. She uses her free to massage her juiced out pussy and brings some leftover juice up to my cock. She massages it into my shaft with both hands before competitively jacking me off.

"Didn't you ask for a handjob earlier?" she asks like a naïve little teenager.

"Oh fuck. Just like that. Fuck!"

I arch my back and squeeze the railing with all I've got as my load shoots up again. With both her hands stroking my cock like she's churning butter, my dick explodes without warning. She screams as the first stream come barreling out and splashing across her face; nearly blinding her. Even though she can't really see, she continues stroking until she feels more bursts hitting her face and going in her mouth. Stream after stream comes flying out, covering her face, until it looks like someone laid a net made of cum on her face.

Her mouth is slightly overflowing and the cum is dripping down onto her chest and stomach as she leans her head down to look directly at my cock. She finishes pumping any remaining cum out of my dick until I have to reach down and stop her.

"I don't know which one is better." I begin saying, completely out of breath. "Your pussy or your mouth?"

She looks up at me with the one eye that is least covered in cum and smiles, "Well in that case, I think we might need to do some more tests."

She lets my dick drop in front of her face and simply licks at it. I stare down at her innocent looking, cum covered face while grinning at her. I can feel my dick hardening from her soft licks, and she sees it beginning to throb back to life. She bends her head down underneath the head of my dick and slides her mouth around me again. She slides her lips up to my base and leans back up to start bobbing her head back and forth.

As soon as I see her messy face sliding on my dick again, my soft member springs to life immediately. She squeals a muffled squeal as it lengthens to the back of her mouth and goes into her throat. Before I can place my hand on her head, she slides my cock back into her throat and strokes it with her neck muscles. The sensations from earlier return with force, and I'm barely able to keep my balance.

I reach over with both hands and pull her mouth off my shaft; but as her lips slide over my tip, she sucks on it like a straw one last time. The tense shock shoots straight to my balls and I feel like I'm about to explode for a second. She continues looking up at me with a devilish smile as she lies back onto her elbows.

I kneel down in between her legs and grab her knees to pull her closer to me. We're so busy trying to fuck again that we don't notice the elevator is moving again. The cum on her face has mostly dripped down to her chin and chest, but what remains on her face is now dripping down the sides her cheeks. She licks her lips at me and moans as I spank her swollen pussy with my fully pulsating cock.

"What are you looking at?" she asks out of a horny curiosity.

"You are so fucking hot plastered with cum."

"With your cum or just anybody's cum?"

"If I had to guess...," I slide my cock over her clitoris before sliding all nine inches deep behind her cervix. "I'd say all cum makes you look hot, but it's my cum makes you look fucking hot."

She sighs as my tip pushes against her stomach and her pussy stretches around me. She slides her hands over her bulging stomach and down to her stuffed pussy as I slowly thrust into her. Her battered pussy feels looser but is still just as tight when she spasms. I lean down and kiss from her neck to her lips while massage-holding her hips. She moans in my mouth and arches her back a little to get my dick to hit her just right. With a few adjustments from both of us, I feel her pussy twitch hard as her G-spot finally starts feeling the hits.

"Mmm, it feels like we're weightless and flying through the air."

"I couldn't agree more, but I don't think that's us," I add.

"What-"

She arches her back higher and lets out a loud moan as the elevator jerks and dings. We both realize what's happening just as the doors open on the lobby floor. She turns her cum covered face away from the huge crowd standing around the door, expecting to see some stranded passengers. They all begin whispering and gasping as our graphic display continues in front of them without pause.

She may have turned her head away, but she continues using her tight pussy muscles on my pumping cock. I see several people taking pictures as I groan into her neck from the feeling of her tightening pussy. I lean up and start pounding into her harder and without me as I shield, she is completely exposed to the crowd. At first, she tries to fight the attention but her rising orgasm has another idea. The elevator doors start to close but someone holds them open so that everyone can continue watching.

I start feeling my earlier urges and lift her hips up off the floor while continuing to thrust. Her shy manner vanishes as her pussy begins spasming around my dick. She reaches up to her clit and rubs at it without mercy as her free hand pulls on one of her nipples. She turns her head towards me and the crowd gasps as they see all the cum sticking to her face.

Her moans get harder and louder as my groaning intensifies. I hold her hips in one place and simply ram as fast as I can until her legs start vibrating. Her back arches as far as it can, and I have to fuck her at an upward angle as her orgasm rushes over body. My balls tighten and my shaft throbs inside her clinching pussy walls.

This time her grip is lighter, so I continue ramming into her. She starts screaming and takes her hands off her body to let them shake violently through her orgasm. I get so caught up in fucking her in front of a crowd that I forget how strong her pussy can become if I push take it to that level. With the crowd cheering us on, I slam into her with all my force while not losing my pace.

Her voice goes out and her entire body tenses as she cums harder. Just as I push against her cervix, her pussy clamps down on my shaft and stops me in my tracks. The feeling of how tight she is this time makes me fall down on top of her. I lean down on my elbows and groan into her shoulder as she continues cumming underneath me. I can feel her juice squirting out in little drops, but I can't do anything about it.

Our fans cheer louder as they think we're cumming together, but I'm far from cumming and she's nearly passed out. I lean back and furiously rub at her clit, not knowing what else I can do at this point. The juice trying to escape leaks down to my shaft and makes me slippery enough to move in and out. I pull my dick out but continue rubbing her until she regains her composure, and is groaning and curling her body around as she squirts all over me and my hand. It seems like she's squirting a gallon as it covers my arms and lower abs and splashes all over her as well.

She continues squirting for another ten seconds until she finally stops cumming. She closes her legs on my hand to stop me from rubbing anymore. I lie down on top of her and kiss on her cum covered lips and taste some of her juice that splashed that far up her body. I look down at her body and see that her juice has even soaked into her ponytail. She comes back to life while I'm admiring the damage I caused and kisses me to get my attention. She pushes me up and opens her legs to me again.

Out of breath I say, "That was fucking beyond anything I've ever done in public. Your pussy definitely wins that round."

"I couldn't agree more. Don't you think?" she yells at the crowd cheering for us.

The guy holding the elevator doors lets them go to clap, but can't stop them in time before the close. She quickly scoots over and hits the button for our floor. As the elevator starts going up, I slide over to her and kiss her again. She pulls me in between her legs and rubs her pussy with one hand while stroking me with the other.

"I could really get use to fucking you every day," she whispers in my ear.

"Well, that may not be out of the question."

"How big is your room?"

I smile while pulling away from her to stand up. She slides over to me and sucks my dick into her mouth before I can stand all the way up. I pull her mouth off me and wipe some cum on her lips to let her suck on my finger.

"I think I'm gonna need help controlling you."

"Yeah, but who's help?"

I bend down and help her up, but her legs wobble and she can't really stand on her own. I hold her in arms and lean her against the railing so that I can pick up our clothes. She continues grinning at me until I pull her back over to me. I stand her in front of me, facing the doors, and get comfortable behind her. She looks back at me while rubbing my dick against her pussy from behind. As the elevator reaches our floor, I slide my member as deep as I can into her.

She gasps and moans while biting her bottom lip as the doors open. Standing there is a dark brown Latina wearing nothing but a rope that is wide open. Roxie turns her head and kisses me while trying to arouse the exotic beauty in front of us.

"So this is where you've been?" the exotic beauty asks me.

"Venezia, this is Roxie. Roxie, this is Venezia. She's the one who's going to help me control you."

Venezia pulls Roxie out of the elevator and wipes some of my cum off Roxie's chest. The height difference between the two of them lets me know how tall Roxie is. She almost my height, so she kind of towers over Venezia. They look like two lingerie models brought together because of how sexy the height difference makes them look.

Venezia licks some of the cum off her fingers and makes Roxie suck the rest off while staring at me. I watch these two gorgeous girls taste my cum, making my dick throb harder. I reach down and softly stroke myself until both of them are looking at me. Venezia leans over and sucks some cum off Roxie nipple while watching my reaction. My dick throbs so hard that I have to let go of it.

"I know what that means," Venezia says to Roxie.

Venezia reaches in and pulls me out of the elevator by my hard cock and leads Roxie and me to our luxury suite. I can see Roxie staring at Venezia's perfectly bubble ass and can only wait to see what she does to it. As we get to our door, Roxie pins Venezia to the wall and rubs the length of Venezia's entire pussy. The juice leaks out onto her hand and she tastes Venezia, so Venezia does the same to her.

My dick oozes precum onto Venezia's hand as I watch them taste test each other. They both look at me completely absorbed by the view and decide to tease me even more. They slide their hands all over each other's bodies, moaning and gasping as their hands trail over certain hot spots. They kiss each other passionately while pulling me into our hotel room, and once we're all in I slam the door shut behind us.

12