Elevator Music

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They moved over to the bed, all three of them in gales of panting laughter. Alex pulled off the bulky comforter and crawled up on it, still laughing faintly. Wil got up next to him, and patted the bed for Richie to get up with him. He complied swiftly, jumping up right next to Wil, who he kissed. He could still faintly taste his semen on Wil's tongue, and he got all of the taste that he could.

Alex pressed a saliva-lubricated finger into Richie, stifling his groan of pain with the other hand pressing a finger into his mouth. "Your mouth feels so good, Rich, I almost wish I could put my cock in there..." Alex said, adding a finger to the one inside the boy. He stretched the other gently; trying not to hurt the virgin entrance he was probing. With each wiggle of Alex's fingers, Richie moaned again, arousing the men even more.

After Alex decided that Richie was stretched enough, he pulled his fingers out. Richie groaned, but that was cut off by a quick kiss from Wil. The two men switched positions, Alex in front of Richie, Wil behind. He made his erection known, pressing against Rich's entrance. This caused the boy to moan softly in anticipation, and harder in a foreign mix of pleasure and pain that the throbbing member was causing him.

Wil repositioned the two of them while Rich was adjusting to the feel of him inside. They were in a similar position to doggy style, but Richie was a bit lower than normal. That was because Alex had sat back against the headboard, his cock pointing straight at the boy. Richie took this hint, and took the hard organ into his mouth, suckling slowly at the very tip.

Wil began to thrust slowly, completely withdrawing his cock and ramming it back in while Alex moaned to Richie's ministrations and Rich moaned around the head of Alex's cock. The boy let Wil's thrusts drive Alex's cock deeper into his throat, and pulling back when Wil did. This made a regular pattern of male pleasure moans going through the small hotel room.

The almost constant deepthroat thrust was driving Alex up the wall. Within five minutes of starting, Alex was grabbing Richie's hair and shooting his load explosively into the front of his mouth, for Wil had stopped long enough for Richie to get a taste of cum. Alex's post-orgasmic haze wore off quicker this time than all the others, and he quickly regained his senses.

The trio repositioned themselves to Wil was lying on his side and thrusting himself into Richie, so Alex could give a blowjob to Rich. But, he had other plans in mind. He flipped over so Rich could penetrate him. He hugged Alex in thanks, and tentatively pressed his throbbing member against Alex's entrance, and thrusted in slowly. The man was already stretched from Wil's fucking, so he had no need for preparation.

Richie motioned for Wil to slow down, so he could try this lovely sex for himself. He pressed in slowly, and pulled out just as teasingly. Almost immediately, Rich was hooked on the delicious tightness and warmth. He continued his teasing pace, until Alex begged, "R-Rich, p-please?" He complied, speeding up his thrusts. Richie added a hand that clutched Alex's cock and pumped, adding to the sweet melody of moans and male pleasure.

However, the sweet melody came to a screeching halt when a knock at the door frightened the three lovers. "Uh, yes?" Alex said, through an orgasmic haze. He looked with a scared look at his new friends.

"Think you could keep it down in there?" said a deep, male voice with a thick German accent.

"Yeah, sorry." Wil said, giggling softly.

"I mean, I find it very sexy- I MEAN DISTURBING that you're in there having sex." the man said, leaving no imagination to what type of man this was. The two men burst into gales of laughter.

"We're just in here playing Go Fish, man." Alex said, covering his mouth to stifle the giggles. Neither noticed the boy's pop-eyed look.

"Oh. Guten tag, then." They heard him walk away.

"Oh, fuck, guys. That was the hotel manager! I'm going to loose my job for sure!" Rich whispered, until Wil started pumping his hips again, moving his slick cock back and forth in and out of Richie, who started moaning again.

A quick pinch from Alex told him to start up again. He quickly complied, going counter-thrust against Wil. Every time Wil thrusted into Richie, he pulled himself almost all the way out of Alex, and every time he pulled back, Richie thrusted into Alex. Soon, Wil was becoming more and more vocal, and he had to stuff a fist into his mouth to stop the moans from drawing the manager again.

He shot his load deep inside Richie, who in turn, when he thrusted into Alex that time, came inside him. Alex sprayed his own seed on the bedspread, and started to giggle insanely.

"Alex?" Wil said, worried about his mental state.

"You okay man?" Richie asked, patting his shoulder softly.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine..." Alex said, still giggling. He calmed down a bit, and then started up again.

"What's so funny?" the two others asked in unison.

"What do you imagine the person who cleans these sheets is going to think?"

"I know exactly what to think," Richie countered, and giggled alongside him. Wil grinned, and soon was enjoying their laughter too. They cuddled together, and were soon in deep sleep in each other's arms.

Fin

12