Elevator Ride Ch. 02

Story Info
A broken lift, a hot guy, whats a girl to do...
2k words
4.49
19.7k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers

The lights were out.

Drew couldn't see anything, but she could feel Lance's arms around her. She could hear his breathing, his heartbeat. Or is that mine? she wondered as the emergency light came on. Drew blinked and waited for her eyes to adjust. What had she done to piss off the fates that they would trap her in a lift with this man, who was now tightening his arms around her and leaning down? Uh-oh, she thought.

Lance had wanted to apologise for that night for years, but whenever she was near, he became tongue-tied. He just wanted to take her into his arms and finish what they'd started at her sixteenth birthday party.

She looked more beautiful every time he saw her; she had taken to wearing dresses and skirts after her sixteenth, constantly showing off her long legs. When he had managed to see her on holidays, she had avoided him. If he walked towards her those beautiful gold eyes would flash fire and then she would leave.

She hadn't been home for the last two years, always having to work, or so her brother said. He wished he could have that night back just once, and instead of walking away he would take her in his arms and just hold her. At least then she wouldn't hate him. Lance stared down into her face, seeing both the girl he'd kissed so long ago, and the woman she'd turned into.

At the company party he had wanted to talk to her while she was on the balcony. Her bare neck had been so very tempting. Before he could kiss her or even talk to her, however, more people had come outside. Now, here, he had her in his arms. No one would interrupt them and she couldn't walk away he thought as he bent his head and kissed her.

He walked her so that her back was against the wall of the lift and slowly trailed his fingers from her hip, under her shirt to the underside of her breasts. He deepened the kiss a little, and then slowly cupped her breast in his hand, thumbing her nipple through her top.

"You're not wearing a bra," he said in an astonished voice, looking down and seeing her nipples through her blouse.

"No," she said in a husky voice, "I'm not." She was very glad that she had been running late that morning and forgot to put one on. She looked up at him, kissed his jaw. Framing his face with her hands, she kissed him with all the passion she possessed.

He bent to catch her knee and drew her leg over his hip, which put her in direct contact with his rock hard member. She gasped at the feeling; she was still a virgin and had never gone further with guys than a couple of kisses and gropes. That gasp spurred him on, and he slid his hand from her breast to her collarbone, up her throat and into her hair, ravishing her mouth all the while. When he pulled back she was panting. Lance ground his hips against her, then started to lift her skirt to get better access to her hot centre.

"Lance, I want..." she gasped, not sure what she wanted. She was just sure that she was going to explode.

"I know," he panted, mistaking her confusion for passion. "I know what you want." He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers. "I want it too."

Letting her leg fall, he ran both hands up her thighs until he reached her underwear. Within seconds her panties were ripped and lying on the floor.

He grabbed his wallet from his jacket to get a condom and threw his wallet and jacket behind him. He felt like a teenager and could barely wait. He slipped the condom on, grabbed her hips and lifted her. Instinctively Drew wrapped her legs around his waist, then he speared her with his length and she screamed.

He pulled back to see her face; it was full of pain. Virgin, he thought dazedly, she was a virgin. He looked in her eyes, saw pain and amazement there, and started to pull out. Drew could feel his retreat and instinctively started to move her hips. She didn't want him to stop.

"I don't want to hurt you," Lance said, trying to fight the instinct to surge inside her again.

"You're not. It feels good now. Please, Lance," she said, grinding her hips again, and grabbing his head to bring his mouth back to hers.

The feeling was much too good. Lance pulled out and thrust into her again, and then with her wrapped around him he lowered them both to the floor. When she was under him he started to move in and out of her slowly while she held on.

She gasped in wonder; it made him want to touch her all over. He peeled her top off and over her head and lowered his mouth to her breast, sucking first one nipple then the other, blowing cool streams of air over them. When she shivered, he thrust into her again.

"Lance... faster," she whispered.

He pulled back and obeyed, moving his hips faster and feeling her contract around him. She held on to his waist, raising her head up to kiss his chest. He wound his arms around her back, changing the angle then she was screaming again, this time with pleasure. With one last push he grunted and held her until her breathing normalised. All the strength left his body and he collapsed on top of her.

I just had sex with Lance, was her first thought as she lay under him. The second was, I need to get out of here.

"That was amazing. I didn't hurt you did I?" he asked, looking down at her.

"No," she assured him, but averted her eyes. "Can you get up? You're kind of squishing me," she said. It was a lie; he felt wonderful.

"Oh, yeah," he said. He got up, then tripped when his trousers bunched around his ankles. Smooth, he thought.

As Lance got up and stumbled, Drew reached for her own clothes. She grabbed her shirt, chucked it on, then after looking at her ripped underwear, she grabbed them up and put them in her bag. She saw Lance had managed to put himself back together as well. Now I just need the lift to start, she thought and was relieved when the lights came on full and the lift started descending again. As soon as it hit the ground floor she dashed out, ran all the way to her car a street away and drove home.

Lance was stunned as he watched her leave him. She obviously regretted it. I should leave, he thought. The company is doing well, I'm not needed here anymore, and the woman I love doesn't love me. Yes, he loved her. When he came inside her, he knew he only wanted Drew for the rest of his life. Without her, what was the point of staying or working?

3 months later

Driving to her parents, Drew wondered why she was going home for the holidays. Lance might be there. She could ignore him like she had before, but now it was different. She felt different.

Most nights she woke up breathing hard, dreaming of the night in the elevator. She could remember his kiss and how he felt inside. At first she started taking the stairs to avoid another encounter in the elevator. It was a few weeks before she took it again and everything came rushing back to her when she did.

She saw herself backed against the wall, felt his hands on her; she took the elevator all the time after that. Drew was uncertain as she got closer to home. How will he act? Will he kiss me again? Try to have sex with me again? she wondered. A little thrill went through her at the thought.

A week after the night on the elevator, Lance had sold his half of the company. He had handed over the reins to the new owners, and disappeared. It had surprised everyone, especially Drew. From what James had said, he had gone travelling and said he would keep in touch, but no-one knew if he would be there for Christmas.

Seeing her house up ahead she turned into the driveway and unconsciously looked next door, half-hoping to see Lance. His car wasn't there. He wasn't coming home for Christmas, she thought sadly. When had she fallen in love with him? she wondered. In the elevator, on her sixteenth birthday, or when she had first seen him as a little boy? A tear ran down her cheek and dashing it away, she climbed out the car.

Her parents came out to greet her and brought her inside. Her family had been busy getting pregnant or married. She knew of the weddings and babies but she just didn't realise till then she was the last single member of her family; even her playboy brother was married.

Her mother took her aside after the introductions and told her that with so many people this year, her room was already occupied with her Aunt Lily. Drew didn't blame her mum, she had only phoned a day ago to say she was coming home, Still, it was her first time home in three years for Christmas, and she couldn't help feeling a bit put out that she couldn't stay in her own room.

Her mother told her that Lance had said they could use his house for additional guests. After Lance's Gran died, he had inherited the house. Since he was often away, her parents kept an eye on it for him. Might as well, Lance isn't going to be there, she thought as she got her bag from her car and went next door.

He had redecorated, she noticed. The paint no longer peeled and the kitchen was stainless steel. The bathroom had a Jacuzzi bath. Heaven, she thought, no longer angry that she had to stay here. They could have the one cramped bathroom, she thought with a smile.

She yawned and realised the drive had taken a lot out of her. Grabbing her bag, she headed up the stairs to find a room. There were four bedrooms to choose from: Mrs Kindley's, Lance's and two spares. Without much thought she chose Lance's; he wasn't going to use it and she wanted to feel close to him. She missed him.

Drew wondered why things had to be so twisted. They spent more time running away from each other than anything else. He had left after the kiss on her sixteenth. She had bolted after their encounter in the elevator. But so had he, she realised -- she had only gone home; he had left the country. He must have thought she was lacking. But he said you were amazing, a voice said. Yeah, but guys say that after sex, she thought in response.

Thinking that this was a crappy way to spend Christmas Eve, Drew unpacked and found her night gown. It was green and made of silk and was her favourite. She firmly put all of the confusing, painful thoughts of Lance out of her head.

She got ready for bed and then slid under the sheets and closed her eyes. Despite her promise to herself, she dreamed of Lance. He was stroking her thigh lightly, running his knuckles over her breasts, running his hand in her hair, tracing her lips with his finger.

"Drew," he called. His voice sounded so real, she thought through the fog of sleep. As dreams went, this one wasn't half bad. "Drew."

She opened her eyes and there was Lance leaning over her. Smiling up at him she reached out and stroked his chin. "You came," she said softly. Then bringing her face closer, kissed him and pulled him on top of her.

katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers