Elevators

Story Info
An erotic elevator ride.
1.2k words
3.58
19.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elevators... confining, nauseating, crowded, with annoying music. I hate them. I use the stairs whenever I can.

The conference is not exactly exciting but it gets me away from the office for a few days. And I love to visit new places, alone is not the most fun, but I am away. Most professionals in my field are boring; type A personalities, that think adventure is learning a new technique for improving quality assurance. These are not the wild party conferences that you see in movies. Morning sessions begin at 8, free lunch, last session ends at 6. My fun begins then. Most trips I walk around the city aimlessly and taking in the sights and sounds of a new place, going to new restaurants, shopping, or even going to the typical tourist traps. It could be anywhere, from Miami Beach to Akron Ohio. I would rather not be alone in a new city, but he couldn't come... work.

I flew in this morning, went straight to the conference, so I needed to check into the hotel. My room was on the on the 23rd floor of a huge hotel, an elegant place that I wouldn't have chosen for myself, but it's for work, so what the hell. Guess it's the elevator, and not the stairs for this trip.

After I check in, I go straight to the bar. I am hungry and in desperate need of a drink. The hotel lounge is fairly empty. Too early for a late dinner and a drink, but too late for the early birds. I prefer it like this. Service is quick and I can get up to the room to watch some exciting network television, or maybe, I will buy a movie. Exciting first night in a new city. I would do some site-seeing but I am completely exhausted from the early flight and conference all day.

While sipping a glass of wine and trying to enjoy a not so delicious chicken marsala, I had the strangest sensation that someone was watching me. Paranoia for a woman alone in a hotel in a strange city. I keep fidgeting with my wedding ring, making sure everyone knows that "I will be missed" if they try to kidnap me. I watch way too many movies!

Anyway, I walk through the lobby to the elevator, dragging my suitcase behind me. Too many bags for two nights! Just as I reach the elevators, I feel someone brush past and go into the stairwell. Lucky bastard probably has a room on the 3rd floor. I push the up button, palms starting to sweat. Nervousness sets in. I start to pace. Finally "bing" and the doors open. Empty. Good. I step in quickly, dragging my luggage, praying the doors shut before someone jumps in.

Whew! No one but me. I press the dreaded 23, but a bit curious to see if I have room with a view. That is the only good thing about being so high. The elevator starts to move, but stops on the 3rd floor. Shit! A fellow passenger. I am never that lucky.

I put my head down, averting my eyes. I hate elevator small talk, too. The doors open. I step back to allow room. Still with my head down, I notice his shoes. They look familiar.

Without a word, he touches my hand. I jump! "Excuse me!" I shriek. Then I smile! He presses the stop button. The elevator jerks. Without speaking, he grabs my face with both hands and kisses me, gently at first, then hard, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. I am already getting wet. His kisses can do that to me.

He leans me back against the mirrored wall. I can feel his cock grow hard against my leg. Without removing his mouth from mine, he begins to fondle my breasts through my shirt. He unbuttons the first four buttons, opening my shirt just enough for him to slip his hand in. First caressing my breasts over my bra, but that doesn't last long. He reaches under my bra and rubs my nipples making me moan quietly. He pushes my bra aside and stops kissing me and travels down my neck, licking me, till he reaches my nipples. He sucks on me, rolling his tongue over my nipples, making them stiff. I am getting louder and wetter.

Without warning, he stops, turns me around. Now I can see his reflection in the mirror. His face is so determined, like he is on a mission and nothing will stop him. As he kisses my neck, he places my hands flat against the mirror, so I can brace myself. I am in a position that I am not used to, like a police search. His hands release mine and roam over my breasts, my shirt still slightly covering me. I moan louder and louder. He smiles.

His hands travel down, slowly. He unzips my pants and slides them down to my ankles. His cock is hard against my ass. He then, puts his hand inside my panties, feeling my wetness. He inserts his fingers and I gyrate against him. He knows exactly how I like it. He inserts one finger into my pussy, and one finger finding my clit, rubbing it gently. Then two fingers find their way inside me. Spreading me open, preparing me for his hard cock.

"Please fuck me now" I cry. There is not much more I can take. He obliges by pulling down my panties and bending me slightly. In a moment his pants are around his ankles also, and his cock enters me from behind. He thrusts hard, in and out, forcing my face against the cold mirror, my breath causing it to fog over. With every thrust his cock gets deeper and I can feel his balls slamming against me. He places his hands on my hips and pulls me into him. We are both moaning louder and louder, oblivious to the fact that we are on an elevator, then...

"Bing" the elevator begins to move. We don't stop. He keeps pounding me, harder and harder. He releases my hips to fondle my clit. His fingers rubbing me as he keeps fucking me, making me cry out. I bend more, arching my back for his cock to get deeper and deeper into me as the elevator keeps moving up. He whispers in my ear "Cum for me baby. I want you to cum hard on my cock."

In a moment I do as he says. He holds back just long enough for me to feel everything. My legs go numb as he cums inside me.

Savoring the feeling, for a moment we just stay still. I need him to hold me up for a moment. Then back to reality. Still without a word, he dresses me. Gently pulls my panties up and my pants. He even reaches around my waist and buttons them for me. He quickly dresses himself as I adjust my tits and button my shirt. I turn around and kiss him.

The doors open. We reach the 23rd floor. As he grabs luggage, we walk slowly down the hall to my room. I get my key out of my pocket and slide it into the door. We walk in, turn the lights on. He locks the door behind us.

"I thought you had to work," I say.

"I wanted to surprise you," he says. Then we walk to the window, no view.

"We will have to go down in the elevator tomorrow." Wink, Wink.