Eleven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps she'd better get the actual shower part of the shower out of the way first.Hm, she thought, quickly studying the supplied bath products. Not exactly the brands she was accustomed to, but she could work with them. She conjured up the same energy she used to jog and hastened through the washing portion, scrubbing and shampooing, fast but thorough. She moistened already in anticipation before she even started touching herself. She could almost feel her awakened, impatient pussy shouting up to finish bathing and pay attention to her.

Finally, she concluded washing and obligatorily let the foam seep down the drain. Now time to get herownfoam seeping. Time to get down to business. Letting the water go on running, her paws migrated to the womanly region, and she leaned against the shower wall, sliding to a sitting pose. She didn't know how long she'd been in here, but hoped Merissa didn't start to wonder why she was taking so long. She especially hoped Merissa didn't feel the need to come in and check on her.

But oh well, she still had the curtain drawn. And they'd already paid for the room. And it was her business how long she "showered." She summoned Merissa's lovely countenance to mind, drew her labia apart with her left fingers, and began rubbing with the dominant right. She worked herself up into a first warm surge of pleasure and arousal. Once in and under, she crooked her left arm around her left tit and pinched her right nipple. She remembered the moment they met, placing her sneaker on the bench so Merissa could lend her a long-nailed hand, untying the laces and relieving her pressure. What a nice gesture. What a sweet disposition. What a...a...

Her head slid back against the tiles. She moaned, pinching both nipples alternatingly, culling blood to her erogenous zones like a magnet. Her girls and her doorbell began to swell and stiffen. She considered the features of Merissa's middle-aged face, despite her irregular birthday. She'd always liked older women. Just as with Merissa, she was fascinated with the fruits of their life experience, their elder wisdom and worldly knowledge. And they were sexy too. Young girls had never really done it for her. Andi hadn't very much wanted to be with a twenty-year-old girl whenshewas twenty. Somehow, even as a teenager, she knew she was drawn to cougars.

Merissa Wolf...whatever her last name was again...struck her not so much as an actual Wolf, but more as a gentle cougar. Almost even like a cougar that had been shot with a tranquilizer dart. She didn't exactly seem the type to lie in wait, raring to strike. Merissa seemed more the sort of cougar—assuming such a sort existed—to behave like a housecat, rolling on her back, wanting her tummy rubbed. Andi giggled as she imagined rubbing or tickling Merissa's belly. And then having the favor returned.Feels good for humans too, she thought. And,speakingof things that feltgood...

Andi's blood heated as she continued to jill. Her skin reddened, especially around the cuntal area. Her pussy began to pulsate. She nudged the back of her head against the wall as the spray kept coming down, kept coming down on her, pelting her temple and shoving hair in her face. Andi couldn't care less. She was starting to sweat under the water. This wasfun. She'd never tried jilling off in the shower before. Not that she intended to make a habit of it; it would serve her interests tonight.

She dug and rubbed harder, earning more doses of lusty goodness, thanking herself with more groans of ecstasy. Fantasizing about hot mature women really was incredibly effective, even if this particular one was only six years older than she. Actually, if she wanted to be technical, Merissa was twenty-seven "years"youngerthan Andi, but no sensible-thinking person would treat her like a real eleven-year-old. Up to and including pleasuring oneself to her.

Her cunt secreted pre-cum. Rainbowy surges coursed her veins, twisting her face in a heated grimace. More than once her eyes popped back open, catching water. But again, no matter. Her tits heaved as she forced breaths in and out. Her voice rose in uncontrolled zeal, emitting shouts she was sure probably carried out to the room. She tried to keep it down. But little was more difficult, as she held Merissa steady in her mind's eye, and thought about them doing naughtier things together.

She pictured Merissa taking her clothes off for her. Her throbbing, swollen pussy raged and burned as Merissa performed this strip show in her imagination. Andi leaned back until she was burrowing the top of her head in the wall, hair matting to every last inch of her brow. She plunged and wreaked utter havoc on her cunt, silently screaming as waves crested and stars crashed over her. Half her face concealed under tresses, her dripping mouth rasped swear words and pleas for release. Should Merissa walk in right now and draw back the curtain, would she ever have some explaining to do. ButGod, did Andi Jackson love to masturbate. It was one of the finest gifts her adult self could've been given, and continued to give herself day after day.Just go for broke, she told herself.We've already gone this far, and you know we'll be disappointed if we don't finish.

Andi jilled furiously, straining and longing to cum till tears came out of her eyes. By now, both she and Merissa were not only naked in her mind, they were in bed, inseparably snuggled up, making out like children. As pinkish-red as the rest of her skin had flushed, her engorged, quaking cunt was maroon, on its way to a nice shade of violet. With her index and middle digits, she rammed, she crammed, she slammed, she jammed. She couldn't handle much more of this. She hugged and squeezed her tits with her left arm, reaching just a bit further with each thrust of the right to get to her g-spot. She tried to brush her clit with her thumb, until she remembered she had another hand. While she didn't love abandoning her nipples, her clit kind of won priority in these situations. She reached with the same two fingers of her left paw, to start ringing her doorbell.

She was quite pleased how big and erect her proud clit had gotten. It was thus made especially easy to fondle and pleasure it as well, and supplied the intense boost she needed to get to the goal.

"OHHHHH!! OHHHHHH!!OHHHHHH-H-H-H-HHH!!" Andi wailed, as lightning started to strike. The water began feeling like a sizzlingly hot whirlwind spinning her in its vortex. She let herself get lost in the wild throes. She just threw it home on herself until her wrist ached, and she didn't even feel it. By this point in her head, she and Merissa'd scissored themselves into oblivion, and she didn't know if they'd cum yet or not, but her non-fantasy orgasm wasfastupon her.

The torridity built and built until she couldn't stand it any longer, and was silently shrieking but for Merissa's sake. Her soft white cum oozed forth as she finally began squirting. The big 'o' hit her slow and sublime, breaking down into countless morsels of the most wondrous physical passion she'd possibly ever known. She at last came, innocuously spraying into the now few inches deep water. Her already tired gams quivered and lurched, kicking the sides of the tub. She spastically jerked, knocking small bottles of bath soaps and product off the ledge. Her eyes were pinched shut, eyeballs straight back in her head. Her face remained contorted, in the sort that her parents always warned her would stay that way if she made it. Thank God she knew better as she grew up, and began carving herself slices of happiness in the form of mighty orgasms.

Cum spurted and swirled into the water until her heart and cunt were done (for now). Uncountable seconds later, Andi finally brought her manual efforts to a halt, and relaxed her arms. She sat still, catching breaths, tits heaving, head to the wall, gasping and basking. While the climax was never anything to sneeze at, the afterglow remained too one of her favorite parts. She smiled, open-mouthed, releasing a giddy, lust-drunken chuckle.

I must look completely ridiculous right now.

She didn't know how much longer it took to get back to her feet and shut off the water. But she did, steadying on her wobbly legs and eventually managing to fetch a towel. She waited a few more moments, letting blood recirculate, and quietly turned the doorknob.

"It's-it's all right, I've got a towel on," she called, emerging. "I'm just gonna go to the closet and grab a robe he—..."

She stopped, turning Merissa's way, noticing that while the TV'd stayed on, Merissa had fallen asleep.

A couple of very specific thoughts lined up in Andi's mental queue. The first was,Oh, whew; she's probably been out for a while and doesn't suspect what I was doing.The second was,Awww, how sweet. She looks like an angel.

Now that it mattered less, Andi decided to be a bit naughty(ier). She dropped the towel to the floor, standing openly naked in the room a few seconds before she retrieved a robe. Now mostly dry, she slipped back into the bathroom, wrung out her hair, found a brush and put it to use. Robe sash tied around her waist, hair groomed, she padded back out, switched off the TV, perched gently on the corner of the bed, and watched her companion sleep a spell.

Her eyes fell upon Merissa's diary, which lay innocently alongside. Much as she wanted to, Andi knew she couldn't read it. Merissa was such an intriguing, enigmatic woman. And their conversations, filled with the things Andi'd learned about her made it ever so much harder to resist perusing her diary. It almost seemed to tempt and taunt her, lying there by its unconscious owner.Reeeeeead meeeeee, Andiiiiii...you know you want toooooo...reeeeeead meeeeee.

I can't!she thought back.I do want to, so so much, but it would be wrong! It's private, and personal information. I'd be abusing any trust she's been confident enough to put in me. I just can't do it!

She decided to step away from the bed before the urge grew too great. She turned back, studying Merissa, her beautiful slumbering face, her tranquilly rising and falling belly. She thought back on their interactions of the past seven hours, looked around their hotel room idly for a moment, then sauntered back over. She placed a hand on her shoulder and gently shook her.

"Merissa?...Mer?..." she whispered. "Psst. Wake up."

It took a bit, but she brought Merissa back to consciousness. She awoke with a bit of a start, so Andi calmed her, reassuring, "It's just me. Don't worry, Merissa, relax; it's just me, Andi."

"O—...oh...mmm...hi, Andi."

"Hi," Andi smiled. "Listen, Merissa, there's nothing wrong or anything. No worries. I'm just gonna go out for a little while. Okay? So, I'm gonna take one of the keys. To our room. You remember, that's where we are; we checked in together. I just don't wanna scare you when I come back, or make you think there's an intruder or whatever. It'll just be me. So I'll let you go back to sleep now, 'kay?"

Merissa gazed expressionlessly.

"Okay..."

"A'right. Sweet dreams, honey." Andi kissed her on the cheek before she even realized it. Once she did, she covered her mouth, as if to admit, "Whoopsie." But if Merissa noticed, she didn't seem to mind. She gave a small smile, settled back down with a restful "mmm..." and returned to sleep. Andi's lips, which apparently had an occasional mind of their own, curled too into a smile behind her hand. She rose from the bed, gathered and changed back into her day/jogging clothes. She grabbed her purse and one hotel key, opened the door as silently as she could, and shut it behind likewise.

*****

Sweet Eleven

Thursday, March 3rd, 2016, 2:02 a.m.

It was late by the time she got back. She'd stopped down in the all-night Meridian lounge for a cup of coffee, then got in her car. The first stop was her own florist shop, followed by the local 24-hour Walmart. She again parked at the hotel, and reentered with her bags. Back on up to room 1014 with her. Once more, she attempted to open the door as noiselessly as she could. But to her surprise, when she got back inside, the lights were on. What was more, Merissa was not in bed. Andi looked around. Had...she gone out too?

She turned in the direction of the lav and got her answer. Light peeked out from under the door.

Ah. Guess nature called.She gave a quick, friendly knock and followed it with her voice.

"Mer? It's Andi. I just got back."

"...Ok-okay, that's, uh, that's fine," came the faint reply from inside. "Just a...couple minutes, and-and privacy, please."

"Oh! Sure! No prob." Andi set her bags on the large circular table by the kitchen area, and began removing the contents.

A few silent minutes passed. In the john, Merissa stood with a sigh, flushed, rinsed her paws and unlocked the door. She shuffled out to see Andi at the table, back turned to her. She started to bed before Andi noticed her.

"Oh, hey. Um, Merissa?...Random question. Despite that big meal we had at the restaurant, you, eh...you don't happen to be hungry at all right now, do ya?"

Merissa blinked a few times, put one hand to her stomach, and assessed.

"Actually...I kinda am, a little, yeah."

"Oh, cool! I, uh...I wasn't exactly sure whether to do this now or save it till morning, but..."

Andi put the finishing touches on her setup, and picked up the Bic.

"...When I went out a while ago, I kinda got something for you."

"...A midnight snack?"

"Yeah! Yeah, you could say that."

"Mmm...well, that could be nice. I just had to pee after I woke up from this weird, disturbing dream. And of course, time doesn't cut you a break for being a Leap Year baby. Still gotta get up in the middle of the night to take a leak."

"Well, speaking of, uh, speaking ofonething in that statement..." Andi smirked in anticipation, curbing her excitement. She activated the Bic in her hand. "...Why don't you come over here and see."

Merissa did as she asked. When she saw what Andi was in fact alluding to, her face washed in astonishment. She gasped.

Andi proceeded to light the two '1'-shaped candles she'd placed side by side in the middle, and the eleven others arranged around the perimeter. Her awestruck companion clasped both paws to her heart.

"Oh my God..."

"It's, uh...it actually is an Oreo ice cream cake...with vanilla frosting," Andi modestly proclaimed. "I couldn't believe how lucky I was to find it. It's like theyknewI was coming, and that that's specifically what I wanted." She finished lighting the candles.

"Happy Slightly Belated Birthday, Mer."

Merissa began to cry.

"I can't believe it."

"Well, now, before you make me tear up right along with you, I also dropped in my shop and got you a little arrangement here..." Andi showed, taking the bouquet from the other bag. It consisted of half a dozen different varieties of posies: daffodils, jonquils, daisies, roses, dandelions and orchids, varying as well in color. And just when Merissa felt she couldn't be any more touched.

"I can't believeit!" she reiterated. "Andi...I...I-I don't even know what to say. I...no one'severdone anything like this for me before. I...this-this is like a totally new feeling for me!" She sniffled, flicking a tear, blinking Andi back into clear view.

"Ilikeit."

Andi smiled warmly at her. "Well, I hope you can tell one of the main reasons I wanted to do this, is because I likeyou. And of course, because this is a special occasion. You only turn eleven once, y'know."

Merissa blushed, shedding one more tear and caressing Andi's cheek.

"Thankyou...so much."

"You're ever so welcome! Anytime. A'righty!" Andi clapped her hands. "It's all lit up and ready for ya. Go to town!"

Merissa inhaled nice and deep, and thought of a wish. It took a few seconds, but she got them all extinguished.

"Yayyyy!" Andi applauded. She adjourned to the kitchen drawers, and found some utensils. A couple slices later, the candles were disposed of and the rest of the confection was placed in the freezer. When Andi turned back around from it, the slightly belated birthday girl took her by the hands, and led her to the bed.

"Ummm..." Andi abruptly grew a bit excited and nervous at the same time. "What's...goin' on, Mer?"

Merissa blinked back the remaining tears that wanted out.

"I wanna show youjusthow grateful I am for what you did for me, Andi Jackson."

Andi's eyes widened, arching her brows as she followed up onto the bed. "...Oh?"

Merissa nodded, her cute friendly smile spreading, to a seductive, sleek and sexygrin.

"That's right. Get in here."

Andi's genitals twitched, even though she'd just brought herself to orgasm a couple short hours ago. She reminded herself and her pussy that she didn't know if Merissa had a complete bopfest in mind, or just a more chaste make-out session. She guessed she'd find out. And if Merissa did happen to rile her up, but without finishing her off...she could always take care of herself once more.

Andi's heart accelerated as she lowered horizontally, facing Merissa with exhilaration.

Omigosh...are we...are wereallyabout to do this??

"Omigosh...are we...are wereallyabout to do this??"

Merissa nodded once again. The next thing Andi knew, her eyes went dizzy, and the colors of her world inverted psychedelically.

The kiss crackled with sensual magic. The lasses' paws set to roaming as their bout of romance got underway. Merissa's palmed Andi's (facial) cheeks as Andi's found their ways through Merissa's full, thick locks. Mutual body warmth suffused both, and robbed them of oxygen. In fact, they had to cut their first kiss a bit short, but launched directly into the second after one necessary deep breath. They passed soft moans to and fro, their curious hands fondling more territory.

Their upper limbs were not the only ones getting in on the action. Their legs too started to entwine, throwing them into a nice, vigorous round of footsie. Andi especially ignited at the touch of their peds. She clutched Merissa around the torso and pulled her extra close, mashing the Mer girl's cupped tits against her own.

"Oh, I love playing footsie," Andi chortled between kisses. "Ialwayswin."

"Oh really?" asked Merissa. "I think I might be able to offer you a little competition."

She sucked Andi into the next sizzling kiss. Andi felt herself leak, where it counted. She had to mentally step back and take stock. Her fantasy of the past few masturbatory hours was comingtrue.Already. Then again, she had performed a grand gesture for her. It followed logically that she'd be thanked in a handsome manner. And Merissa's manners were proving about as handsome as could get. Realizing it wasn't just happening in her imagination anymore, Andi's entire body quivered.

Gasp."Wwwwwwow..." Andi marveled.

"Seconded."

They indeed necked and huggled tight and intimate, before Merissa took some further initiative. She turned her elbow into the mattress, fulcrumed herself up, and mounted Andi, straddling her around the waist. Andi felt the familiar hot sensation of sweat materializing through her pores.

"Oh, goodness!" she exclaimed, looking up. "Well, hi there."

"Hello..." Merissa slid downwards, until she was once again nose to nose with her. She and Andi reheated with their goodies melded as before, but now with Merissa balanced atop. Andi squeezed her, holding on tight, grasping her by the ass as they went on making out. Merissa's hands now had their turn to sift through Andi's freshly washed mane. Andi giggled through their current kiss. If only Mer could see what her hair looked like two hours ago.