Eleven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknownst to Andi, Merissa too was getting moist under her panties. The ladies exhaled hot breath on one another between smooching and nuzzling nose tips. They took the entire room temperature up a degree on their own. All four eyes fluttered anew with each forthcoming kiss. They Frenched likewise, enjoying each other's unique tastes. Merissa took hold of Andi's tongue in her teeth and sucked it hostage, causing Andi to squeal, before this favor was next to be returned.

Finally, Merissa grew as warm and wet as Andi, and felt she could do without these silly garments. She pushed herself up, frantically unbuttoned her shirt, shimmied it off her arms and came back down for another tongue twist, top half in only her bra. The green light to start undressing set Andi's hormones aflame, making her ever randier all the time. She reciprocated, yanking off her own top and waiting for further guidance. In due turn, both dropped trou, and at last made the executive decision to ditch their undies.

It turned out Andi wasn't far off in her perception of Merissa's nature. Her cougarishness was a bit more reserved and subdued. She seemed willing to hold back a bit, even with Andi stark naked beneath her. Andi, conversely, was goingcrazyon bottom. She pretzeled her legs around Mer's, scrabbling Merissa's back, generating red fingernail streaks from her shoulders to ass. She could hardly believe she was still this excited after the explosive jilling she'd given herself. But she guessed either she was still pretty exuberant at 38, or Merissa made just this intense an impact on her. Or both.

"GOD, this feels so damn awesome," she declared up to Merissa.

"I know, right? I can't believe it myself," Merissa repeated.

Perhaps little could be said for Merissa Wolfschlegelsteinhausenberg's abilities of belief, but her lovemaking skills more than made up for that. She was clearlygoodin the sack, Andi found, relishing Merissa's sweet hump-and-grind technique. She glid and pushed her fuzzy puss over Andi's, setting off electric sparks in both of them. Andi's proud 37C tits stood at attention for Merissa's 38s, which drifted over Andi's to land little nipple kisses on them. Mer noted as Andi's face contorted to a pleasured wince, tilting her face backwards, visibly longing for more. As her chin rose, Merissa leaned down into her neck and sank her teeth for a first hickey.

Andi's happily bare feet waggled in the air, fingernails digging into her playmate's spine. They may not have been playing footsie anymore, but both were highly partial to this game as well. Their pussies went blotchy red, mutually swelling and contracting. Merissa ground into and against her continuously, and while part of Andi wasfinewith this arrangement, another part of her wanted to up the ante. She dropped her right paw from Mer's back, snaked it under and between her thighs, and grabbed her.

Merissa gasped out of the current hickey. She seemed to relinquish her cool for the first time. Sheshoutedout loud, leaking saliva onto Andi's sternum. Her shouts persisted as well, as Andi held her grip, pressing and rubbing Merissa's ripe cunt in her digits. She couldn't help wondering how long it had been since Merissa'd last had sex. She'd just recently gotten divorced from Dannica...What's-Her-Name, Andi knew that much, but this didn't mean they'd still made serious love while married. Perhaps just the opposite. Perhaps lack of intimacy contributed to their union's downfall. Whatever the case, Merissa seemed to be liking this action.

"OH, ILOVE THAT!" she hollered.

...Aha; I lie corrected.

She was unable to give the same sort of attention back to Andi's pussy, but that was perfectly fine, for what to her were obvious reasons. It seemed appropriate and right things should work this way. Andi'd already had one mindshattering orgasm tonight, through which Merissa had slept. Now it was her turn. And short of some beautiful flowers and her favorite flavor cake, Andi could hardly think of a finer birthday gift. She leaned down and kissed the top of Merissa's hair.

Merissa's head rested sideways on Andi's chest, using her breast for a makeshift pillow. She lay desperately hugging Andi for dear life, as if her dear life depended on letting go. She went on grinding, and Andi's fingers did their best to follow along. It felt wonderful for Andi too, but again, she needed less attention than her galpal just now. And based on this assessment...she felt an impulse coming on.

She did something incredibly sudden that shocked them both. Andi propelled herself straight up from her bottom position, throwing Merissa right up off of her, ontoherback. Merissa cried out in alarm as Andi scrambled up on top, reversing positions and setting about to conquer her. She maintained hand to pussy contact so as not to break Merissa's reverie, and added a new touch to the act. She sidled down onto her belly, stretching the skin of her hood to expose her clit, and tongue-lashed her, slicking and sucking, as she continued rubbing Merissa's cunt in her fingers.

Merissa could not even completely discern what had just happened, but thesecondshe felt the oral clit love, she exploded. She flailed wildly, screeching to the ceiling, grabbing, clawing at the bedspread, the comforter, Andi's hair. She was already a fair way along, and Andi computed she needed some more, but that worshiping her clit would go alongway to completion. She was right.

Neither counted the minutes or licks that ensued, but sensed things would progress this way until Merissa came like a volcano, and/or shrieked her lungs out. Andi grinned through the tongue job. She had to admit, she was feelingprettygood about herself right now. It was surely quite the effect she was having on Merissa. First with the cake and flowers, butnow...what a great ego boost.

Neither knew how much longer Merissa could go or how much more she could take, but Andi kept it up as vehemently, wanting the eruption to be as monstrous as possible. And soon enough, sure enough, she felt the new but familiar feeling on her fingers. She couldn't look down, but she knew it. Here came the cumming. She indeed made Merissa squirt just as she'd done herself, culling her gushing cum forth. It felt so triumphant, so amazing, so powerful. She had Merissa—and her cum—literally in the palm of her hand.

Merissa's passion-soaked caterwauls eventually died down to gaping moans, but she wasn't done climaxing. And Andi didn't stop licking or rubbing, until her Mer girl needed it to be over. She reached up and sputtered out to please stop, enough now. Andi nodded, finished her lickling, returned her tongue to its rightful place, andgrinnedat Merissa...a sly, victorious, almost evenevilgrin.

It was Merissa's turn to lie back and revel in the afterglow. Andi popped up, located another towel, and brought it back to perform the incumbent maintenance. Finally, feeling right about now they both could use some 'z's, she fluffed up the cover to blanket them, laid back, nestled her head in the nearest pillow, and let her friend Merissa guide her away to Dreamland.

*****

A New Day Has Cum

Thursday, March 3rd, 2016, 9:38 a.m.

Merissa W. and Andi J. took the elevator back on down to the lobby.

"So, um..." Merissa began as they waited, "...I checked my phone."

"Oh, you did? Good. And?"

"...There were a few missed calls and messages. I was a little nervous to listen to 'em, but they didn't seem too worried or upset. Just curious what was going on...where I was, why I wasn't picking up."

"I see," Andi nodded. "Well...you oughta call them back."

"I will. I definitely will. And...Andi?"

"Yeah, Mer?"

"Thank you, again...for everything. I mean it.Ev-e-ry-thing."

"Oh, uh, hee hee...well, you're welcome again for ev-e-ry-thing.

"Y'know, uh...and please, just give me a swat on the nose if I'm sticking it in your business, but if...if the contents of your diary're anything like our conversations, I'd...kinda love to have you read it to me..."

"Hmm...that might be arranged. We'll see."

They reached the lobby, and Merissa spoke to the morning receptionist.

"Hi there, I'm one of your new guests. I checked in yesterday with my friend here."

Heh, Andi chuckled in her mind."Friend" is one way to put it.

"Okay, may I have your name, please, ma'am?"

"Of course. Merissa Wolfschlegelsteinhausenberg."

"Isee...well, that's a new one on me."

They shared a laugh. "Yep," said Merissa. "But, here's the thing. I don't immediately know how long I'm gonna be staying in Minnesota, so...would it be possible for you to hold my room for me...like, indefinitely? As...long as I might wanna stay?"

"Certainly. As long as you wanna pay to use the room, it's yours."

"Oh, thanks! That won't be a problem. I'll keep you posted."

Merissa took Andi's hand. She felt renewed. Rejuvenated, in a way. Like the twilight Andi'd given her had beenexactlywhat she needed. She felt like a new woman. And thank goodness she'd met one. They stepped outside, into the bright new crisp morning.

"So..." Andi chirped, turning to meet her friend's bright smiling face.

"...What now?"

To be continued?