Eleven Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed again when it stopped because I knew that there was more coming. And Prisoner wasn't going to disappoint me, either.

The four arms folded into the cabinet and then the remaining two flew out to just inches from my face. The effect was intense. The tip of the arm on the right wasn't an electrode like the first four arms, it was a rotary device with five centimetre-long hypodermic needles loaded into it. A sixth hypodermic needle was just out of my view. The second arm had a device with tiny needles and small tubes connected to them and God only knew what the hell they did. Just having the two needle-encrusted arms inches from my eyes was terrifying enough without wondering what was next.

Both arms retracted and then the arm on the right flipped about and stopped at the thigh opposite the one that had been injected the night before. I struggled with the little bit of play that was left in the restraints and was rewarded with their pulling me so tight that I felt and heard my limbs pull slightly out of their joints. Excruciating is a mild word as I found out. With relentless precision the arm closed on my thigh and then pierced my skin and injected me with the contents of the first hypodermic. The injection burned like hell. The next four injections burned like hell, too and then the sixth and final injection was due. I was relieved to think that the worst was over and there was just one more to go.

The horror was unspeakable as I saw the arm swing up from my thigh to just in front of the lower part of my belly. The needle on the last hypodermic was easily four times as long as the needles of the first five. I looked down and tried to pull back, but that was pointless. The machine held me prisoner and I was going nowhere. The arm raised, lowered, and moved a couple of times as if deciding how to go about the task it was programmed to complete. Then it locked into position and the arm slid the needle inexorably towards my skin. It poked me just enough to make me wince and draw blood before it drove on into me, burying itself to the hilt in my belly. Agony became a mild word as the needle pierced skin and muscle and drove on into where ever it was going inside of me.

The plunger on the hypodermic was pushed home by an actuator on the arm and I felt more unspeakable pain as the fluid was injected into some predetermined place that was now the home of pain. The needle was retracted once the job was done and then the arm flippped back on itself and folded into the cabinet. The sixth arm now began to hum and it swung and flipped about until it had its needles aimed at my groin, just below my bikini line. I was exhausted from the pain of the injections and watched without response as the arm brought the humming needle array to my skin. The pain was at least bearable as the arm poked at my skin and hummed along. Slowly, it moved about in a small area, drawing blood as it moved and then it retracted. The needle array portion of the arm flipped around to reveal another odd set of devices. They closed on the bleeding area and sprayed something that numbed the relatively minor pain and then rinsed the blood from the area with a gentle antiseptic-smelling spray.

I so wanted this to be over. I missed my plain apartment. I missed my job. I even missed my old car. Even my roomie seemed so far away and friendly right now.

In my brief reverie I'd failed to notice the arm retract into the cabinet as the first four arms flew out again to take new positions around my body.

The simultaneous shocks to the backs of my knees and to my spine made my body seize up with painful spasms. The staccato chatter of the electrodes unloading into me sounded like a hailstorm on a tin roof. No matter how fast the shocks came, I felt each and every one of them as they caused muscles I didn't know I had to seize up and strain at their ligaments. I'm not sure when it occured, but sometime not long after that I passed into blissful unconsciousness.

I awoke crumpled on the floor at the foot of the Prisoner and my wonderful state I'd felt in the morning was replaced with the very real sensations of having been tortured. I was so weak from the exertions of my muscles that I could barely stand. I took a moment to survey my body and see how well I was doing. My nipples were inflamed and swollen from the shocks and I had welts everywhere else the electrodes had touched me. My belly featured a tattoo of some odd-looking symbol where the one arm had drawn blood. I couldn't make myself car about the tattoon at the moment. With no small effort I drew myself to my feet and made my way to the display panel. I looked to see with some relief that Prisoner now had a rewarding COMPLETED next to it. Invader was still PENDING and I mulled over putting it off for a while, just to recover you see, and then decided to just get it over with.

From the looks of it, Invader was aptly named. It had a comfortable chair with an arrangement of restraints similar to Chair except that my legs were to rest in a stirrup-type setup where each leg laid in a sort of padded trough. A cover was set to come down over each trough and hold my legs in place, spread out as if for a gynocological exam. Weary from the tortures of the day I readily resigned myself to whatever was to come and laid back into the chair. I had to relax and catch my breath for a while but then I placed my legs into the appropriate stirrups and wasn't surprised at all when the covers came down over my legs and locked in place. The waist restraint came next and then I set my wrists into the self-locking manacles. Finally, I put my head back and let the collar lock about my neck.

Buzzings and whirrings and whines immediately began underneath me and I had a clear view of another robotic arm as it rose from a recess in the floor beneath Invader. It had a small device on it that looked rather like a 10cm long, black plastic tampon applicator with a small hole in the tip of it. In my weakend state I'd just assumed that Invader was going to do something with my ass just like Chair had done. The angle and position of the tampon thing as it closed on me told me that it wasn't heading for my ass. It gently eased up to my crotch and moved out of my sight. I was exhausted and just closed my eyes instead of thrilling to another terrifying invasion of my body by a machine.

I felt a spray of warmth and knew it had to be some sort of lubricant. The tampon thing then gently nosed around my lubed pussy lips until it found my opening. It was surprisingly gentle as it predictably began to penetrate me. I could sense and feel it filling my pussy with the warm lubricant as it went deeper. After the tortures of the Prisoner the Invader was turning out to be an almost pleasant experience. The tampon thing kissed up to my cervix and politely stopped its advance. It didn't stop pumping lubricant into me, though, and I found the sensation of the warm fluid pumping into my body to be a little arousing. My ex-boyfriend had come in me without a condom on a few rare occasions and it had felt nice, but the fluid being slowly pumped into me by the machine was a little warmer than come and it made for a much more stimulating experience.

The lubricant eventually overflowed and ran down my ass before dripping quite audibly onto the tiled floor beneath me. At that point the tampon thing pulled out of my pussy and I opened my eyes just as the robotic arm descended back into the floor. I closed my eyes again and wondered if that was all when I heard a whine and opened my eyes to see another arm poised menacingly between my legs. It was equipped with a very lifelike phallus of an obscene 20cm in length and easily 6cm in girth. I found myself recoiling as it approached me and its head pushed its way between my readied pussy lips. The thought of that thing being plunged all the way into me was bringing up a familiar terror in my heart and I felt a scream building up the pressure to escape my lips. Truly, I was expecting that thing to be driven into me like a nail.

I caught myself with surprise as the head of the phallus began to vibrate with the very same frequency that had brought me to exquisite levels of ecstasy on the Pony. I couldn't help myself as my body responded to the amazing feeling being drummed up between my legs. An involuntary flush swept over me as the vibration quickly built and began to vary in intensity. Part of me still feared what was happening and part of me was wanting to grab that wonderful thing and stab it into my body. I closed my eyes as the warm glow of an impending orgasm began to build and I scooted my hips down the chair as much as I could to embrace the source of my pleasure.

Like an avalanche the joy of my release swept over me and carried me, tumbling and falling, over the precipice of a canyon of deep, enduring sexual energy. It didn't stop, either. Wave after wave of joy built and crested only to be followed by another wave more powerful than the first. In the midst of my ongoing orgasm I opened my sexually fogged eyes and saw the phallus had pushed itself into me until I was completely involved with the vibrating miracle. Three more orgasms swept over me and then I saw the phallus begin to withdraw. I cried as the unbelievable length of it pulled from my body and my unending pleasure ended.

It held itself just a tantalizing centimetre from my straining pussy. Its delicious vibrating hadn't stopped and it was as if the thing was deliberately teasing me. I strained as hard as I could to touch my pussy to the pleasing tool and screamed with frustration. As if on cue, I heard the vibration in the phallus increase in power and watched in amazement and relief as it plunged its entire impossible length back into me. It drove in and out of me with the speed and strength of a lover demanding to release himself in his woman. My ex-boyfriend could never compete with the fucking I was getting from this wonderful thing. The vibrating cock smacked itself deep into my sopping pussy and then yanked out only to plunge deep into me again and again.

My heart was beating so hard that I could hear it in my ears, even over the sounds of the pounding machine fucking between my legs and the wet, smacking sounds of my pussy eagerly receiving it.

God, oh good God, it didn't stop! I didn't want it to stop. I wanted the whole fucking robot in my pussy I was so fucking horny! I didn't even care after an eon of pleasure that my pussy was getting dry from the non-stop fuckfest. I was so disappointed when the cock pulled from my spasming pussy and retracted to the floor. In a flash it was replaced by the tampon thingy and the tampon thing plunged into me, squirting a load of lubricant deep into my fucked out pussy. Just the thought of why it had lubed me up made me come again.

The tampon thing pulled out and fell to the floor and I was back in heaven as the cock rose up and slammed deep into me in one strong, vibrating thrust. This time it was fucking me so hard it was knocking the breath out of me and I was beginning to feel the onset of pain in my womb and my pussy from the relentless pounding. Finally, it thrust deep into me and held itself there as the vibration earthquaked me to another huge orgasm. The world went black as I passed out from the sheer, powerful pleasure.

When I came to I found myself still secured in the Invader but the wonderful cock that had fucked me senseless was gone. I mustn't have been out for long as the smell of my rampant arousal still perfumed the air about the chair. I knew that something else was coming and that the fucking I'd received probably had an ulterior purpose, more than just one of just pleasing me sexually. It wasn't long before another robotic arm rose up from the floor and presented itself between my legs. It had what looked like a short antenna whip on it, complete with a little 6mm stainless steel ball at the end of it. I wasn't surprised when the antenna flipped over and aimed its little ball at my pussy.

'No problem', I thought, 'after the fucking I've just had I'm loose enough for a fire hydrant, let alone that pissy little thing.'

I watched as the antenna approached me and then the tip with its little ball disappeared from my sight as it closed on my pussy. It easily slipped inside me and I felt it slowly travel up my pussy until it poked at my cervix. The robot arm moved the antenna around inside of me and I'll admit that this was kind of uncomfortable, especially with the ball on the tip of the antenna poking me at the tight little entrance to my untried womb. I felt and sensed the ball poke me in a certain peculiar way and then I immediately strained to get away from it as it pushed into me much harder than before. I screamed with pain as the tiny little ball suddenly felt like a boulder as it was forced past my cervix and deep into a place in my body where no such thing should ever go. I looked at the robot arm as it fed an impossible amount of the antenna horribly deep into my pussy. There must've been 25cm of the thing inside me and the pain and pressure I felt from its...invasion...was awful.

I felt a tapping sensation deep in my belly and saw the robot arm jerk with each tap. That was followed by more pain as the robot pulled away from my pussy and painfully drew the antenna back through my cervix. I braced for the extra pain of the stainless steel ball as it opened my cervix again and it never came. The robot retreated fully from me at that point and withdrew the antenna along with it. As the robot prepared to go back to its space beneath the floor it held the antenna up to the ceiling and I was able to view the length that had been so deeply buried into my body.

The narrow rod of steel looked like a rapier as it pointed up at the ceiling. A little blood marked its passage into my cervix here and there along its length. My eyes followed the taper from the base to the blunt tip and I was dumbfounded for a split second until I realized the little ball was gone! It wasn't just gone, it was inside me!

That Goddamn Waldo! His machine had stuck something in me and I had no idea what the hell it was. I knew I'd have to get to a hospital to get this thing out. Even though I was scared of what had happened, a rational side of my mind told me that the little stainless steel ball was practically harmless, even located where it was in my womb.

The restraints on Invader opened up and I swung my legs out of the leg rests and got up. I felt modest again and I went to the door and got the robe and put it on, covering myself for the first time in two days. Trying the door I was pissed that after all I'd been through the damn thing was still locked. I padded over to the control panel to see what the hell it wanted now.

The panel showed COMPLETED for all of the workstations now but there was one little window on the lower left that had a message in it.

"Perimeter Guardian installed. Do you want to run TEST? Y N"

I had a bad feeling about this.

And curiousity killed the cat.

I touched 'Y'. I just had to.

I felt a buzz inside me and then my pussy went dripping wet. I grabbed on to a workstation right as I felt my special vibration frequency deep inside me and swooned as a huge orgasm crashed over me. I was just getting my senses about me when I felt a sensation of cramping pain build into a crippling crescendo that knocked me to the floor. It ended as fast as it had begun and then I struggled to my feet to look at the panel.

"Perimeter Guardian successfully installed."

I had an "Oh, shit!" moment as I realized I'd been a dumbass and activated the damn thing inside my womb.

The door unlocked and opened and I took another look at the dungeon and the workstations before I walked out to freshen up, get dressed, get some dinner, and maybe get the hell out of here. Then I took one more morbid glance at the panel display and saw a new message in the lower left window:

"Program Pavlov32.exe installed and running"

Whatever the fuck it was, Pavlov32 was going to have to wait for me to have dinner and a shower before I played around to find out what it did.

Day Five

^*^*^*^

Dinner and a shower had led to sleep and a snore. I woke up with the dawn and felt not at all bad for having been through Heaven and Hell all the day before. I'd just been too damn tired and hungry to want to go to a hospital to get the little ball pulled out of my belly. I'd figured on getting that taken care of today and then going to the police about the dungeon. I got up and drew on the robe and searched around for a clean pair of panties and then got them on, too. The bra could wait.

I went to the bathroom and then brushed my teeth before heading to the kitchen to get some coffee going. The fog had come in overnight but there were still a few surfers out riding what little wave action was to be found and I watched them as I waited for the coffee to brew up. It took forever for the pot to fill up and then I eagerly filled a mug with the coffee and a shot of cream. I took my coffee with me to the library and got the desk terminal to come on for the house computer. I went to browse through the files for the Perimeter Guardian and came up with a password prompt. I typed in "Waldo" and hit 'enter'. The sudden pain in my belly was awful, quick, and over as fast as it had started. If I hadn't been before, I was certain now that the ball would have to go.

The password prompt was still there and I typed in "Pavlov" this time to see what would happen. I hit 'enter' and then I hit the floor, blinded with a gut-wrenching pain. I struggled to my feet again to look at the screen. A new mesage was displayed.

"Pavlov32 is active. Obey programmed instructions or enter valid password to access and disable Pavlov32. Negative stimulation will be applied for attempts to violate system security."

The computer was running the ball inside me? How? It was just a little ball. And how could the damn thing do all of this shit? I browsed to the index and found "About Pavlov32" and entered the file. I breathed a sigh of relief when it wasn't password protected. I read for at least an hour about all of the crap involved and finally figured the whole thing out.

Pavlov32 is a behavior modification protocol designed to work in conjunction with a nano-computer encased in a frequency reactive platinum (not stainless steel like I'd thought) casing. The nano-computer uses the platinum casing as an electrode to receive and then transmit mild to severe pain impulses along sensitive nerve paths. The best placement for the device is near the spine and in proximity to sexual organs. In the female it is intended to be placed in the uterine lining via the vagina and cervix. From there it could provide five degrees of negative (pain) stimulation ranging from discomfort to agony, and five degrees of positive (sexual) stimulation ranging from mild arousal to an uncontrolled lust with attendant orgasms of varying intensities. All of the physical reaction information the computer needed on a subject was compiled from the workstations. When a subject, me in this case, was secured the system monitored the subject as series of pain and pleasure inputs were made, thus the system knew precisely what buttons to push to make me scream or moan.

Ultrasonic sound waves are used to supply the ball with energy and the whole house must've been wired with the sound emitters. I say 'emitters' as I never saw any speakers around the house. The only way for me to escape the influence of the ball was to simply get away from the house. I left the computer and headed upstairs to get dressed. It felt nice to be clothed again and I grabbed my stuff and made for the door. I reached for the door handle, touched it, and BLAM! The damn thing felt like it was stabbing me. I tried again and the pain knocked me to the floor.