Elf Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air was crisp and cold. It hadn't snowed last night, but a heavy frost had made it a white Christmas anyway. The land in front of their estate was covered with cars, and her younger brother was the one in charge of roping off the parking grid so that everyone could get in and out. Her car was accessible and after scraping the frost off the windshield, she pulled out of the yard with her lights off.

Susan drove quickly through the quiet streets. Her college was east so she drove into the sunrise and was amazed by the beauty of the frosted trees collecting the new dawn's first rays. It was a beautiful Christmas morning. Once she got on the free way, the trees fell away and she focused on the driving.

An hour in, she got off and stopped at a Wal-Mart to buy a Christmas present for Greg and then got back to the road. She thought about what she was doing during the last part of the drive. She was going as a friend. This wasn't necessarily the start of something bigger, but she felt that Greg had more to offer to the group than just a study buddy.

A little after 8 in the morning she pulled her car in front Greg's dorm. She sat there for a long while, realizing that she didn't have a key to get into the building. She had her cell phone and she knew Kevin's numb- uh, no, she knew GREG's number. Chances were that only Greg was staying in this building. Maybe a few foreign students didn't go home, but they might be in other dorms or might leave through different doors. And at 8 in the morning, no one might be up.

Susan waited another fifteen minutes to think of a better idea and then called Greg's room. He answered after the second ring and didn't sound groggy at all. "Hello."

"Merry Christmas, Greg," she said in a cheerful voice.

"Susan?" he asked. The fact that she was the last person he had had a conversation with that didn't include the phrase, "Do you want fries with that," helped him in identifying her voice.

"Good morning," she replied. "I was wondering if you had given any more thought to the offer I made you a few days ago."

"I remember," he said slowly, wondering about the odd nature of this call, "but you live two hours away, and I have no car."

"I could come pick you up," she said.

Susan listened to the pause and could imagine Greg holding the phone away from his head and looking at it questioningly. Susan had never been this friendly with him before. "I couldn't ask you to drive 4 hours round trip. Besides, I actually have plans today."

"Could I tag along?"

Susan thought she could hear him pull the phone away from his head again. "I am going to a concert that starts in less than an hour. I don't think you could get here in time."

"Would you believe I am sitting outside your dorm right now?"

"You're what?"

"Look outside." Susan stared up at the appropriate window on the side of the building. Soon she saw a dark shape move by the glass. Susan waved. "Good morning!"

"What are you doing here?"

She couldn't tell if he was upset or just shocked. "I couldn't stand the idea of you being alone on Christmas, so I thought I would pay you a visit. Like I said, my house is full of relatives, and I could use the break. The drive was very relaxing. So, can I come to this concert with you?"

"Yea, I guess."

"Good. Can you come downstairs and let me in? It's cold out here."

"Sure. Let me throw some clothes on and I'll be right down."

Susan heard a click on the line before she could make a sarcastic comment of him coming down just as he was. It was probably for the best. She didn't want him to get the wrong idea about this visit. Not that it would be a terrible thing if they fooled around. It was Christmas, and she bet Greg wouldn't mind that kind of present.

Susan did grab the real present off the passenger seat wrapped in a plastic bag. She left her car and made it to the door just as Greg got there. He was wearing jeans and a long sleeve flannel shirt. She thought briefly about what he might have been wearing before, but didn't dwell on it.

"Merry Christmas, Susan," he said, confusion still plastered over his face as to why she was here.

"Thank you," she replied and was already climbing the stairs toward his room. Greg followed.

He had kept the room relatively clean the past few days. She saw a dirty cereal bowl on the desk and realized that with a fridge and a microwave in the room, he didn't even have to go out to eat. Greg closed the door behind him, and she turned to offer him the plastic bag.

"I got you a Christmas present."

"I guess me telling you that you didn't have to do that is a bit silly at this point. You drove two hours to give it to me." He took the bag and reached in to pull out a new Cowboys hat. He smiled in spite of himself. "Thank you very much."

"So what concert are we going to?" She asked, taking off her coat and plopping down on the couch. She eyed up a few books with book marks that she guessed he had been reading so far. One was a fantasy book with an armor-clad hero attacking a dragon. Another said something about the theory of relativity, and a third looked like a history of the samurai.

"We are going to church."

"Church?" she asked. She didn't think he was religious, though it was Christmas.

"The local church is putting on a free performance of Handle's Messiah. You've heard it before, right?"

"Is it the one with the Hallelujah chorus?"

"That's it," he replied. He noticed the questioning look on her face. "Hey, I'm sorry if it's not Shania Twain or the Dixie Chicks, but it's what I was going to do."

"No, no," she said quickly. "It's fine. I just didn't think you were into classical music."

"Have you looked at my CDs?"

Susan hadn't, but she did now. Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Mozart, Bach, Mendelssohn, etc . . . "I guess that it is up your alley."

"Anyway, since I don't have a car, I was going to walk. Are you up for a brisk stroll through the crisp Christmas air?"

They way he said it made him sound like a poet. "Yes, I think I am."

"Then we should go now," he said. Susan stood up and caught Greg staring at her chest. "I like your sweater."

Instantly she thought he was checking her out, since that is what most guys would be doing if they had her alone in their dorm room. Instead she looked down at her Christmas sweater and smiled at his innocence. "I'm an elf today," she replied proudly.

"Forest, moon, or dark?" he asked.

"Huh?"

Greg laughed a pleasant laugh. "Nothing. I'm just confirming my geekiness." They put on their coats and left the room.

***

The Church was 20 minutes away by foot. It was cold, but not freezing. Susan had a head band for her ears, and Greg wore a stocking cap. They kept their hands jammed into their pockets for warmth. Susan tried to remember the last time she walked with a boy her age without holding his hand. It was probably too cold for that without gloves, which ruined the whole hand holding experience anyway.

The brisk pace that Greg set with his long legs helped keep them warm, and they arrived at the church ten minutes before the concert started. Susan didn't know what to expect, and was surprised to see how many people were there. This was a new activity for her on a Christmas morning. She was used to sleeping off eggnog hangovers, getting up a little before noon and eating all day.

The concert was amazing. Susan had never experienced anything like it. She had been to country music concerts as Greg had knowingly made reference to, but this was nothing like that. There was energy in those concerts, but it was all physical. People danced and shouted and had a good time. Now the energy was spiritual. There was a magic in the air, and even though Susan's knowledge of what they were actual saying or singing about was limited, she hung on every word.

She looked up at Greg several times, wondering how he was experiencing this concert and was happy to see a smile on his face. He occasionally looked down at her as well, and finally halfway through, he put a long arm around her. It felt good to think of this odd guy as a friend. She knew just from the brief time she had been with him this morning that he was a lot deeper than she would have guessed.

This was the kind of concert you need to experience with someone, and Susan was glad he didn't have to come here alone. She had no real plans today. She thought she should probably try to be home before it got dark, but didn't really think about things beyond that. She just thought that spending the day with Greg on this Christmas Day was enough.

After the concert they filed out of the church into the cold air and Susan saw the scenery differently. The white snow no longer represented cold winter, but a fresh start -- a new beginning. Everything was wiped clean and they could do anything they wanted. The chorus of "We Shall Be Changed," echoed in her mind from the concert, and she saw her life more clearly now. Things could be different. Stereotypes didn't have to hold.

"I was going to get lunch at the diner over there, are you interested?" Greg interrupted her reflections.

Susan looked up at him, his breath misting between them. "Sounds good."

Once they were seated across the street and placed their orders, Greg began the conversation. "So what did you think about the concert?"

"I loved it," she said almost too quickly. "I really did," she confirmed more thoughtfully.

"I'm glad," he replied, and then just began to talk. Susan listened with great interest. He spoke of angels singing in the heavens and how they made him think of elves. The elves he spoke of were like nothing she knew of, and must have come from one of his books or movies. They weren't midgets in pointy shoes but elegant magical creatures of virtue and honor that lived in juxtaposition to the evils of the world. They allowed him to escape this world to a fantastical place where the joys and magics of Christmas existed every day.

The food came, but Greg kept talking. Susan ate as she listened, her mind opening up considerably. Even though he spoke of magic and fantasy and elves, things she would have earlier thought to have "confirmed his geekiness," as he had put it, now it sounded like something she wanted to know more about. She felt deeply that Greg was also someone she wanted to know more about.

Eventually he stopped talking so he could eat, and the silence between them hurt Susan's ears. She had come to really like the sound of his voice and didn't want the conversation to end. "So what were your plans for the rest of the day?"

"I thought I would watch a couple movies. I've been reading and watching college football most of the past few days, but I think I want something else."

"Do you have movies with the elves you talk of?" Susan heard herself asking.

Greg smiled at his new convert. "I have the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I think you might like it if you give it a chance."

Susan agreed with him.

***

The walk back wasn't as brisk. They both felt warmer from the food they had eaten and music they had listened too. Susan asked Greg a few questions about his family so that he would open up a bit more, and she was rewarded. When talking about his family, Greg spoke about how he didn't believe in chance. Everything happened for a reason. His father dying, his sister running away, and his mother's drinking were all hard things to deal with, and it should have the potential to send anyone reeling into depression. But it gave him more focus.

His father had been very obese and his heart attack had been a result of unhealthy living. Because of that, Greg worked out all the time and was very careful of what he ate. Because of his mother's bad habit, he didn't go to the drinking parties that plagued most college guys. He never wanted to behave as badly as he saw his mother behaving when she was drunk. And his sister's new profession helped him steer clear of those sites on the internet, and kept him from falling into that bottomless pit.

Susan listened to him intently appreciating the philosophy from someone not lecturing from a textbook. She thought of her own life in this new way of thinking. She wasn't happy that her house was overrun with annoying family members, but if her family had a more low key Christmas tradition, it wouldn't have been as easy to slip away this morning. If Rebecca hadn't reacted the way she had to the idea of kissing Greg, Susan probably wouldn't have ever thought about him like she had and wouldn't have come to visit him.

As they got back to the dorm, Susan wondered if every unusual thing that had happened to her in the past few days had a specific purpose. She had solved the clothing problem by wearing clothes she had on. Her solution to the underwear problem was a little more unique. Right now she was wearing lingerie. She only owned the two pieces she was wearing. She had bought them for her high school senior prom, expecting an exciting night once they left the dance. Instead her date had gotten drunk at a friend's house, and she never got a chance to show off her purchase.

It was the only clean underwear she had at home, so she had put it on. It was a lacy, white pushup bra that transformed her 34B's into full C cups. The panties were a matching white lace thong that dipped really low in the front. When she had picked the set out of a catalog before going to the store, the model had worn huge white wings and was reclining on a cloud. She was supposed to be an angel. The effect carried over to Susan, and she thought she looked quite heavenly in them as well.

Was there such thing as chance or was she wearing them for a purpose? Should she give Greg a gift that he would appreciate far more than the hat? She was wearing an elf sweater on the outside, but underneath she was the elf angel that Greg fantasized about. She made up her mind by the time they got to his door.

Greg opened the door and walked over to his movie collection. Susan took off her coat and watched him find the DVD he wanted, put it into player, and turn the TV on. He tossed his own coat on his bed and then sat on the couch. Susan walked over in front of him and turned the TV off for now.

"Did you want to watch it later?" he asked, no idea what he was in for.

"Greg," she said quietly. "I've really enjoyed this morning so far. I never really understood you before, but listening to the concert with you and hearing you talk about angels and fantasies, really helped me understand you better. Yes, I asked you to come to my house earlier because I felt sorry for you. I shouldn't have done that. But now I want to spend time with you because of you. And I want to give you something else, more than the hat."

He looked at her blankly. "You've already noticed I'm an elf on the outside," she said as she reached back to her tied up blonde hair and let it down. "But I want to show you that I am really an angel underneath." She crossed her arms in front of her, gripped the bottom of the loose sweater and pulled it up over her head.

She tossed the top on the bed next to his coat and appreciated the shocked look on Greg's face as his eyes focused on her perfect breasts held majestically in her expensive lingerie. Now was a time when he was supposed to stare at her body. Not to do so would be just as insulting as when guys did stare at her chest when they should be looking in her eyes.

"I . . ." he started.

"Shh," Susan hushed as she walked toward him and knelt down by his knees. "Don't talk, just watch." She got back up and danced for him. No music played in the room, but the music they had heard earlier played in her mind as she moved her lithe body before him. Susan's hands roamed up and down her torso, caressing her curves and playing with her long hair.

Eventually her hands made it to the button on her jeans. The oversized jeans were working their way down her hips anyway, and after a pop of the snap and a down stroke of the zipper, they were quickly on the floor.

Greg's eyes didn't know where to look now, as her hips moved in a hypnotic circuit beneath her narrow waist and she leaned forward and back, offering him the best views of all her curves. She turned around to show off her plump ass, and bent over to accentuate her long legs.

She danced for several minutes, wondering if this was Greg's first adventure into the wonders of a woman's body. Surely he had seen magazines before, every boy had, but she doubted he had ever had a girlfriend before, and he was barely old enough to go to a strip club.

Susan never had any intention of stripping past her lingerie, but as she saw the level of enjoyment Greg was having, her eyes went to the tent pitched in his pants and thought she might at least give him a happy ending.

She sauntered up to her audience and knelt down before him again. His hands were on the couch beside him, far too nervous to reach out and touch the angel before him. Instead, Susan used her hands to rub along the inside of his jeans toward the ever hardening tent pole.

The two made deep eye contact, and Susan gained approval through Greg's inaction as her hands moved on top of his erection. She was impressed with his length, as her hands moved to the button and zipper that were restraining the prize. He was a big boy, and the cliché of guys with big hands and feet was proving true.

Greg's leaking dick sprang free when she opened his pants and pulled his underwear down. The only aroma she detected was the sweet salty smell of his precum. She was happy he was hygienic. Her eyes locked with his again as she angled the long cock toward her face and reached her tongue out to lick the tip.

Greg groaned deeply as he felt her soft tongue on him and shifted his hips on the couch to bring himself closer to the angel. Susan responded by bringing her head over him and taking him straight down into the back of her throat. He groaned again more loudly, and Susan tried to see if she could get him to scream.

She worked fast, figuring that her new friend wasn't going to last long anyway. His precum was substantial, indicating it had been a while since his last ejaculation. Her right hand worked him up and down in a twisting motion as her mouth and tongue followed right above it. She slurped loudly as she came up on each stroke, moaning to herself as if she were eating a scrumptious desert.

Beside his hips, Susan saw Greg's hands grip the couch cushions in a vain attempt to fight against the building pleasure. She showed no mercy, sucking him even harder and faster, drool falling from her mouth as she liberally lubricated his cock. She heard his breathing suddenly falter and she reached her free hand under his sack to put pressure on what she had learned to be a man's G spot.

That pressure had no chance to prevent the flood from this hard geyser but it delayed the gratification just long enough to give her the scream she was looking for.

"Aaaahhhgggg!" he cried, and Susan closed her lips around the head of his cock to capture this eruption. The warm jet hit the back of her throat with significant force and she swallowed quickly, still rubbing up and down with her hand, coaxing shot after shot into her hungry mouth.

"Too much, too much," Greg pleaded as his hands found the top of her blond head to push her back. "Too sensitive."

She knew, but she gave him a few more hard sucks before she pulled off him. She grinned up at him once her face was clear, and he responded with scared look back. He tried to smile, but his body was still recovering from the most intense orgasm it had ever had. Susan knew all intense pleasure appeared as pain to someone who was new to it, and she didn't fear his reaction.

Eventually his breathing came back under control and Susan used her thumb at the base of his still hard penis to dredge up the remains of his load. She quickly leaned in and snaked the last bit off his tip with her tongue, sending another shiver through her helpless prey. "Merry Christmas," she said with a grin, his cum sitting on her tongue for him to see before she swallowed down.