Elf Captain Isara's Perversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time Isara made sure she left nothing behind, she even looked to the side of the stall where the males had been. It was a small utility closet where the boxes had been pushed to one side to allow a well-honed hole to be made into the wall. Some of the boxes could be used to stand on as the hole was a bit high to most adult males who served on cramped ships.

** * **

The following night Isara had a dream. She was naked in a small room. There was a large cock right in front of her eyes. It was not the first this kind of dream she had seen but this time the cock was far more vivid and not just a bulge in someone's pants.

The dream was mostly just about Isara staring at the cock but when she reached to touch it a burning heat surged through her and she moaned herself awake in the middle of the strongest climax she had ever had. Her body trembled from afterglow she had never experienced before and her glazed eyes barely hinted that she was aware she had awoken with drooling lips.

After a few minutes of laying on her back fear of having been heard filled Isara and she jolted upright and tried to hear anything. Only the low humming of the ship was audible as the captain's cabin was done with magically reinforced materials that were only weaker than the ship core's container. Though Isara was hearing the core way louder than normal, usually it blended into the background like older mechanical clock models. This made Isara feel a bit concerned but as she calmed down it buried itself to the background. Considering how the ship was soaring the sky the captain's cabin was surprisingly silent and Isara fell to sleep again soon enough.

** * **

The next day Isara was inspecting the captain's gun on the quarterdeck. According to the protocol, the shoulder-launched magical weapon needed to be inspected every few days to make sure it was well attuned to the captain's magical flow as in stressful battle conditions tuning it might be hard even to more experienced captains.

"Captain, Are you going to test it today. We are above unclaimed lands," Kurt said, he was standing next to Isara.

"Live testing should be done every month," Isara replied. She had been feeling nervous about exerting magic in public again but today she was feeling exceptionally calm. Her eyes had hit several cock bulges but she had barely felt the blush rise on her cheeks.

Isara took the long spear-like magic-tech weapon from the side of the ship's main steering altar on the quarter deck. It was magically locked but as Isara was the one who had started the ship the protections let her take it with ease.

"Captain's gun's firing drill," Kurt announced and several others echoed his command around the deck. Some started to do adjustments to the ship's magical protection talismans to make sure they were operational but most simply positioned themselves to watch while pretending to be doing something useful on the deck. Most of the crew were able to do magic with at least tools but the magnitude was nothing in comparison to what most high elves were able to do even without magic-tech weapons.

Isara walked to the port side of the ship and placed the long decorated silver gun on her shoulder. Then she closed her eyes and focused. She was aiming at the sea and used her senses to guide the magic flow towards it.

With a quick surge of power from Isara a short beam of ice blue magical energy shot to the sea and froze a part of it. Though it was way too far for anybody from the humans to really notice. Isara had not used her maximum output but it was enough to test the magic forged gun.

There was a wild smile on Isara's face from the surge but she quickly hid it before lowering the gun and turning around. There was a cheer among the crew but it calmed down soon enough when they saw their captain's cold face.

After Isara put the gun back she steered the ship for a moment before letting the lieutenant in the shift to take over.

** * **

The next night Isara tried to sleep for hours but when she managed to do it she woke up almost immediately. Though this night it was not a strong mind shaking climax that woke her. Just sleeplessness from less normal reasons, Isara's mind was filled with images from the servant's toilet.

"I'm just going to inspect it... to make sure," Isara muttered to herself while dressing up. If anybody saw her she would just say she was inspecting something. Not that anybody would if she was careful enough with her heightened elf senses.

Isara managed to get to the toilet hallway without being seen during the sparse night shift as she had already memorised every corridor and hiding spot. The ship might have been built according to standards on the outside but the internal pathways and rooms were unique to every elven military ship to make taking over one as hard as possible.

After making sure no male had been waiting for her Isara entered one of the nearby closets and started to listen. It took a while but at some point, she heard steps behind the door and heard the right door to open. Now that Isara had heard it several ties she noticed how it was creakier than most of the other new doors. Then she quickly entered the female stall.

"That was fast," came a grin accompanied by silver and a cock through the hole.

Isara felt a burn go through her again and she took the tip between her lips after sitting down. Then she dropped her pants and undergarments to her knees. Her clit had already been throbbing and it welcomed her touch with a pulse. Isara was taking her time feeling the raw taste of the tip with slow movements but the male was not saying anything.

When Isara had taken the cock fully in for the first few times she heard a sound outside the door and jerked back from it.

"Caught you now!" came an announcement with a female's voice and a blond woman in a black dress and blue-white top stood on the newly opened stall door. It was one of the ship's three servant women named Anna.

Isara had managed to spit out the tip but Anna saw her with spread legs touching herself on the toilet while leaning next to the saliva dripping human penis. If that had not been enough Isara's gaping lips were also covered with some spit.

"C-c-c-c-c-cc-c-," Anna stuttered until Isara grabbed her and pulled her into the toilet and locked the door again. This time Isara placed a quick spell to freeze the lock latch in place.

"Something wrong?" came a question behind the wall with a slurred voice. There was no reply as Anna and Isara stared at each other with increasing horror though from wildly different reasons.

"Did something happen, do you need help?" came the male voice again. Anna started to calm down as she saw an almost begging look on Isara's ice-blue eyes.

"No, your cock is just too much, I just needed a breather," Anna voiced and leaned in to suck the cock even though she was still being held by Isara.

"Hehe," the male laughed like he did not even notice another female had started to suck him even though Anna's rotating tongue work was a bit more advanced.

Isara pulled back and sat down to give Anna more room. She saw how the human took in the cock and sucked on it. Isara leaned to the wall almost instinctively to look at it from the side. Isara's hands moved back to her clit while the pretty human was slobbering over the cock that was already soaked with the elf's saliva. Anna noticed this by how Isara's shoulder moved and eyes looked.

Anna started to tilt the cock to give Isara a better show and tried to establish an eye contact but the elf just stared at the penis while the human lips slid along it. Frustrated by this Anna looked down Isara's soaked swollen pussy. It was hairless and well defined puffed slit.

When the male climaxed Anna sucked his tip carefully and then turned towards Isara. With a seductive smile, Anna moved in for a kiss and touched lips with Isara. Then she pushed semen and a tongue into the elf's mouth, they were both passively welcomed and Isara even swallowed.

Meanwhile, Anna's left hand trailed along Isara's leg towards her nethers. Her right hand moved to measure Isara's sizable bust while she knelt down in a way that would eventually pin sitting Isara against the back wall. For a moment Isara was frozen still but when Anna's hand touched her clit she jolted into action by pushing Anna away.

"What are you doing?" Isara flared while pulling up her pants with heavy breathing.

"Don't tell me, you don't want it," Anna said with a seductive smile and she showed her empty mouth knowing where most of the semen had gone.

"Don't touch me, I'm a virgin," Isara stuttered while patting her blushed cheeks.

"You what now?" Anna said with a surprised but amused tone. There was a weird sparkle on her green eyes.

Suddenly Isara calmed down and started to stare Anna with cold intent, "What are you doing here?"

"I was thinking one of the others had my... hobbies even though they are a bit old and not telling me about it," Anna explained. Isara stood up and towered over the other female in the small space. Though only one head length.

"So you arranged... the place of transactions?" Isara asked.

"Yes, no, I mean will you punish me?" Anna asked while losing some of her confidence.

"You are not a soldier and ships are exempt from relevant regulations outside ports," Isara replied with a disturbingly calm voice. "And I'm sure we can come not an... arrangement."

"You mean?" Anna asked.

"I have a condition, it makes my body to want things. I need it treated with... touching males," Isara explained until she realised what she was saying and started to stare to a wall with an increasing blush.

"You mean you have a magical condition... or have some succubi blood?" Anna asked with a bit of excitement in her voice. Her eyes inspected Isara but she did not look like she was finding anything she was looking for.

"No... it's just my body with degenerate urges which needs to be kept in check so I can stay a virgin till marriage," Isara mumbled. Now that she was stating her current hurried logic behind her actions out loud even she was starting to feel it sounded a bit stupid.

"You mean you are just a pervert?" Anna asked with a giggle.

"Don't put it like that," Isara flared and Anna instinctively took a step back as she sensed a magical surge coming from Isara, though it soon calmed down.

"So will you help me?" Isara asked once again looking at a wall.

"Everything I do has a prize but I'm sure we can think of something," Anna voiced with a nervous smile. She was in front of the only being on the ship that was a true threat to her but she definitely was not able to turn this offer down. She was an entrepreneurial succubus disguised as a human after all.

** * **

After coming to a basic agreement with Isara to help... deal with her issues Anna realised that she had not fed yet. So she hitched up her dress while looking for a new target from the ship's corridors.

Even though the new ship had barely gotten out of port Anna had made sure that her tendencies were well known around the ship. So it did not take for long someone to approach her.

It was one of the half-elf lieutenants.

"You free?" Kirov asked with a grim stare.

"Free for offering paid service," Anna sent back with a smirk.

"How much for your human... pussy?" Kirov asked with a swallow.

Anna tilted her head with a smile. She was able to feed from both ends but there was no reason to ask for the same price.

"Ten silver," Anna suggested. The Half-elf nodded and Anna had to hide her surprise for him agreeing to pay that. Kirov gave her the coins and Anna pocketed them.

The time stood still for a moment but then Anna grabbed from Kirov's arm and pulled him to a nearby utility closet. Then she turned around and hitched up her skirt. She had not worn anything underneath so her bare shapely ass pressed into Kirov's bulge.

"Can you see in here?" Kirov asked in the dark closet where his half-elf vision was mostly enough to operate.

"Do I need to?" Anna giggled back while rubbing her back into Kirov and guided his hand to squeeze her notable breast through her top. As a succubus, Anna was more than able to see but she was supposed to be a human after all.

"Right," Kirov grunted and pulled down his pants. He slid his shaft down to point at Anna's pussy and pushed in. It slid in with ease but Anna made sure to squeeze it almost like a normal human would. Though doing it a bit better than a normal human did increase her customer loyalty so she did pressure the tip against her inner gate by moving her inner walls that could have sucked the man dry from seed in seconds if she wanted to.

Kirov did not say anything but he started to thrust while embracing Anna around her hips. His hands slid under the dress and up her stomach. In an attempt to service better Anna made sure that his hands felt a moving bulge with his thrusts.

There were a few louder slaps but then Kirov slowed down like he did not want to be heard. He held Anna tightly and she felt semen push into her womb. A hungry smile was forced on her face but her eyes narrowed in disappointment at the same time. She had done her best to make the male last but at least his erection was still going relatively strong.

"You are barren right?" Kirov whispered while stroking Anna's smooth stomach.

"Yes," Anna breathed. Despite her notable experience she still almost reached a climax every time her womb convulsed to feed on fresh semen.

"Then let me keep it in for a moment," Kirov muttered. His hands slid down to Anna's pubes and started to swirl them.

Anna was feeling semen dripping down her walls and going to waste. If she had used her walls to suck it in effectively or used magic to distract the male the magically attuned half-elf would have noticed. He was no pure blood but there was a reason most officers of the navy were at least party elven even with talented exceptions like Kurt.

"What do you think of the captain?" Anna asked. She felt Kirov tense up all the way to his cock and she used it as an opportunity to suction semen up into her womb while he was distracted.

"Why do you ask?" Kirov stuttered. He had more than felt the sucking motion Anna's body had done around his cock but the rush of memories filled with Isara made him not focus on it when it had happened.

"I have seen her only a few times but she definitely has bigger breasts than me," Anna said while lifting up Kirov's hand to feel her more than a handful bosom.

"You get to look at her all the time and that uniform... is doing little to hide her shapes," Anna voiced in a sensual tone. "I bet she is a virgin too... all alone on a ship full of male sailors."

"That's irrelevant, nobody would dare to touch... someone as powerful as her," Kirov stated while squeezing harder on Anna's cloth-covered breast.

"Think about it, she must have seen how men look at her in that uniform, and she is still here," Anna wondered while rubbing her ass into Kirov and sliding his mostly erect cock.

"Her house, the head of the house commands the high elves," Kirov explained but then his mind was filled by the image of Isara bending over to take the captain's gun from the steering altar. She had not knelt but presented her thick ass to him and several others. Even when Kirov had looked away the wedge and the shape of the white cloth-covered behind had burned into his mind. It was even part of the reason he was here right now.

"This is absurd," Kirov suddenly uttered and pulled out. Then he quickly left.

Anna leaned to a wall while making sure the rest of the semen was sucked into her womb. There was a devious smile on her narrowed lips.

** * **

Isara was at the quarterdeck leaning to the stern railing and listening to the routine shouts of the crew on the deck. Every time she was able to combine a voice to a cock a tingle went up her spine. During the last few weeks, she had sucked more cocks than she was able to count. At least that was what she tried to tell herself. In truth, she remembered all of them and was even able to play a highly accurate guessing game on who the owners of the penises had been. Especially with the ones who had talked to her.

"Captain, may I talk to you?" Kirov asked behind Isara.

"Sure," Isara replied. She had never tasted Kirov at the gloryhole or at least he had never talked while it happened.

"I should warn you, the men are watching," Kirov voiced.

"Watching what?" Isara said. Her thoughts had drifted to an attempt at imagining the serious lieutenant grunting and panting while pushing a rigid cock through the hole. It made a smile visit Isara's lips.

"Erm... well, you," Kirov hesitantly replied.

"I guess it can't be helped," Isara replied. She was still able to feel all the stares aimed at her body. Though during her weeks sucking notable part of the crew off, it no longer made her blush that much, it only caused some mild heating of her core.

"You mean you know?" Kirov uttered. At no point had Isara looked at him so his eyes had drifted down to look at the tight wedged officer pants that were doing little to hide Isara's shapes.

"There are not many female officers in the navy, they bound to be curious," Isara replied with a smirk. She shifted her legs and her asscheeks moved, Kirov's eyes followed them.

"Right, sorry to have bothered you," Kirov muttered and left.

** * **

After her shift Isara tried to find Anna but nobody she dared to ask had known where she was. So Isara went to sit in the female servant's toilet. Not that anybody else but Anna and she had been using it. The other two female servants were using the one next to the kitchen.

Isara had stared the hole next to her for several minutes before she heard steps outside. In anticipation of the incoming cock, she pulled down her pants and leaned in closer while still sitting on the bench.

"You there?" came a low mutter and Isara's mind started to narrow the ship's crew to figure out who it was. She might not have known most of their names but she did know the cocks that had visited her. Though now and then a new one had appeared.

"Yhum," Isara hummed while trying to sound like Anna. She had a lot of practice on it by now. Though she still did not dare to talk on purpose.

"You moping again?" the male asked and Isara realised it was Kirov before a silver dropped down the hole and a smooth but long half-elf cock was pushed through it. It was the first time she had seen one but it still looked different from the human or other mixed cocks.

"Can you just listen and suck. I know I told you I like more contact than a hole but..." Kirov explained borderline aggressively with a pause before adding. "Just suck me."

Weird trembling that Isara had not felt before was vibrating in her core but she knew what she needed to do. It was just another cock she wanted to feel even if it belonged to one of her lieutenants. There was even a quick smile on her lips that tended to happen when a new cock had appeared.

Isara had learned she had a habit of taking the longer cocks too much into her throat so she took a grip from the shaft to limit the length her mouth was able to travel on it. Like this, she would at least avoid passing out or gagging during the act. Then she embraced the tip with her lips and moved along the length slowly coating it with her saliva.

"Aren't you obedient today," Kirov commented. Isara was carefully pulling his foreskin through the hole with her hand and teeth. He had been already erect before coming and had forcefully shoved his cock through the hole that had left most of the skin outside.

Suddenly Kirov flared, "I don't get it, that captain is either completely oblivious or a complete whore."

Isara's eyes dilated and her mouth clamped on the cock. She even squeezed harder with her hand to hide a tremble that had emerged from the words. So far the men had never mentioned her anywhere close like this even when she had been blowing them. Being called captain was one thing but actually talking about her was another thing altogether.

123456...8