Elf Captain Isara's Perversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grrr, just that ass, I want to slide my cock between those cheeks and cum on her back," Kirov added and Isara felt his tip twitch in her throat. She had again accidental taken it too deeply but this time she began to bob her head in an experienced manner to get it in and out of her throat.

"Just thinking about her makes me want to rip open that ill-suited jacked and suck on those ridiculous boobs no officer should have," Kirov voiced but his words faded away. "But when I see her..."

There were sudden tingles in Isara's nipples and she began unbuttoning her jacket with her free hand. She was unable to remove the support shirts like this so she simply ripped them open liberating her breasts. By now it was not the first time she had done it but it definitely was the fastest time yet.

"I saw a dream about her last night," Kirov said after a pause. "I dragged her to the deck and fucked her over the railing while everybody watched me claim that tempting ass."

Isara's free hand moved to her virgin pussy that was once again sobbing wet. The swelling had been getting worse over the week every time she sucked a cock. Though the vulva still looked tight but with an overly define puffed shape.

"It should be a crime to be a noble virgin on a military ship and look like that," Kirov continued in a rant-like format. "And the punishment should be public ass-fucking every time she bends over that damn railing."

A clenching of Isara's virgin ass hole that had never felt a cock penetration sent a hot pulse through her body. Her mind had already blanked from the heat but Kirov's words kept echoing in her mind and making new flames burn around her core.

Suddenly Kirov's voice calmed down and he said, "You are such a good listener, only a lustful whore like you would understand this."

"Who knows what might happen if you were not here..." Kirov muttered in a pondering tone. "Don't get me wrong, I still deeply respect the captain, she is so beautiful on top of being so powerful with magic. There is no way I won't respect her. I would probably jump overboard before touching her."

"Drop that hand and stay still, I want to throat fuck you again," Kirov commanded and Isara froze without thinking. Also, her hand slid down from the cock while her torso leaned to kiss the wall-hole. Kirov's tip burned in her throat but it only fed the flames in Isara's burning core.

"I thought you were joking when you said you lived to suck cock but I'm slowly starting to understand that. I live to stare that wedged ass and fuck yours," Kirov said with a smirk and began thrusting after the words that had almost felt like an eternity to Isara who had barely been able to breathe during them.

The saliva soaked cock slid easily through the hole and down Isara's throat. They were only a few thrusts Kirov was able to do before cumming but he did not stop there. He pumped his load with a force that kept bending his cock all the way into Isara's food-pipe. The strikes were almost making her collapse but somehow she managed to stay straight until Kirov was done with her. When he pulled out Isara collapsed backwards to lay on the bench.

"Thanks, you are cute even when you are silent," Kirov muttered before walking away. Isara's mouth was still keeping the shape of his cock while she breathed heavily through her mouth. There were stars in her eyes and she had barely tasted any of the seed that had been directly squirted into her stomach. On top of everything else she was visibly shaking and when Isara looked down her vulva was moving on its own like her pussy was breathing. Sheer bodily exhaustion blanked Isara's mind and she fell asleep. Though the position was so bad she woke up only a few hours later and hurriedly left to sleep in her own cabin.

** * **

The next day captain Isara was standing on the quarterdeck, hands behind her back feeling the fresh sea air. The current patrol route was going along the coastline. Isara's fingers were fiddling the end of her ponytail while she was trying to calm her thoughts. Her body might not have tried to burn itself on the spot but her mind was showing a slide show of images about male cocks and Anna feeding her semen with her mouth. For some reason, Kirov was the only surrounding cock with a face attached to it.

Meanwhile, lieutenant Mikado was on the steering crystal navigating the airship along a natural magical current. So the ship's white sails were open on the sides and they glowed to indicate the raw magic that they were siphoning.

"Civilian transport ship on starboard," came a magically enhanced shout from a spotter in the front mast and Isara tried to focus on what she needed to do next.

"Flags?" Isara shouted while walking to the mentioned side. Her enhanced voice vibrated through the deck and even she was a bit shaken by the strength she had accidentally used.

"Standard transport," the spotter shouted back as the civilian ship had no other flag but the one for status. Isara saw it too as the distance between the two ships was decreasing. Just from the fact it was not white nor tried to emulate a swan, it was clear it was not an elven ship.

"Lieutenant, is there a cause for an inspection?" Isara asked for a second opinion as the academy had taught her. The civilian ship was stationary above a small mountain. There were no signs of there being a village or anything else nearby.

"This current is not normally used by civilians, there could be trouble. Inspection is advised," Mikado replied in a matter of fact tone as it was his first commission on a ship too. Not to mention he had to focus on resisting on staring too much Isara's behind as she was bending over the railing enough to cause a small wedge to appear. The ship did not really need constant steering but distractions might have caused trouble to an inexperienced helmsman.

"Five battle-ready sky knights to the deck," Isara commanded and one of the sailors ran below deck. Soon enough five on-duty silver armoured magic-tech knights rushed to stand in a line below the quarterdeck.

"Lieutenant, fold the sails and steer behind that ship," Isara commanded. "Rest of you, get ready for routine ship inspection."

Some of the sailors began flashing magical lights towards the civilian ship while the rest moved to take their positions around the deck. Some even dug out a few magic-tech rifles from containers and took positions around the deck. Their blue and white uniforms were more suited to moving around a ship than combat but it did not change the fact all of them were trained soldiers.

The sky knights spread around the deck and checked the weapons they had without actually firing them. On one hand, they had an attached magic-tech gun and the other had a sword. It was the standard loadout that could be swapped based on need.

"Clear to approach," came a shout from the spotter as the transport ship had flashed back that signal.

Mikado navigated Sky Trident sideways behind the civilian ship. This close it was clear it was smaller than the elven patrol ship and way older construction.

Two of the sky knights jumped with a magical burst to the civilian ship's quarterdeck. Soon after they opened the railing and Mikado lifted Sky Trident so that one was easily able to walk from the side of its deck to the civilian ship.

Isara took the helm while Mikado took a couple of sailors with guns with him to the other ship. From her elevated position Isara saw most of the other ship's deck as it too had no sails on the top. There were not that many sailors, from the few that were the one who had come to talk with Mikado, was the most notable one. It was easy to assume that the scarlet dressed older male with a beard was the captain.

For a moment Isara had tried to focus her hearing to what they were talking about but even her elven hearing was not that good in the sea wind.

Suddenly Mikado shouted, "Full inspection."

Several armed soldiers along with one more sky knight moved to the other ship and started to round up the civilian sailors on the deck. They were not resisting as the sky knights took positions around them while igniting their white-flame magic swords. This freed up the regular soldiers to go below deck to herd even more humans out to the care of the knights.

Mikado took the opportunity to walk to Isara and stated, "He tried to bribe me to make it go faster."

Isara nodded and Mikado returned to oversee the civilian crew. There was not much Isara needed to do herself in normal situations, mostly just making reports and overseeing the routine tasks.

"Possible contraband," one of the sailors shouted and soon several chests were carried by them to the deck. Mikado managed to open one of the chests but he soon waved them to be carried to the deck of Sky Trident.

Kurt had also come to Isara and taken over the steering crystal of the ship. Mikado soon waved Isara to come over and she walked down the stairs from quarterdeck while digging up a magical talisman out of her pocket. She threw it next to the chests and a blue shimmering field appeared around it that enclosed the chests within it. There were no signs of harmful magical concentrations so Isara approached them.

"Odd books, written in high elven, I think," Mikado stated. When Isara walked next to the chests the first thing she saw were books with demonic symbols covered with poorly scribbled high elven on top of them.

"Demon cultist books, arrest them," Isara uttered while taking a step back. Her soldiers turned her words into action and started to dig out binds and more weapons.

The captain of the civilian ship was escorted to face Isara and she asked, "Can you explain this?"

"Merchandise, books I got in a bulk sale," the human explained a bit confused.

"Right, you can explain that to the closest court," Isara voiced.

"What?" the human captain uttered.

"Put the ship in tow after securing it and its crew. Lieutenant Kurt, map a magical current route to the closest court town," Isara commanded and went into her cabin to prepare paperwork for the court.

** * **

After her shift Isara was wandering along a narrow corridor. There was a place a part of her wanted to go but another part was not as sure who she wanted to meet there.

"Hello captain, going somewhere?" came Anna's voice behind Isara as she walked past a crossing. Isara turned around and inspected the surroundings.

"You need something?" Isara muttered while avoiding eye contact.

"I got a good deal tonight, plenty to share if you feel ready," Anna smirked while walking closer.

"What?" Isara voiced.

Anna leaned in to whisper to Isara's ears, "You, me and a dark dim toilet closet to suck fifteen sky knight cocks."

Isara's face tilted from the information and Anna took her hand. She began guiding the captain along the corridors and pushing her to a hiding spot every time a sailor came by. Isara was too baffled by her own thoughts to notice how Anna seemed like she was able to spot any incoming males before they showed up.

The toilet was nearby and Anna seated Isara to it while quickly leaving for a moment. While Isara was left alone she felt trembling excitement fill her body. When Anna came back she quickly disrobes and revealed her slender but shapely body. She put her clothes on a wall hook.

"What are you doing?" Isara stuttered.

"It's dark and I don't want semen all over my clothes," Anna explained. "With that many coming one is ought to spill some."

"But I can see you," Isara muttered. Her eyes were trailing along Anna's feminine shapes that in some ways were even more obscene than Isara's bigger but smoother shapes.

"Well, I'm a human, I can barely see anything in here," Anna said with a smile. "It should be funny to explain why your white captain's uniform got full of odd stains."

Isara was about to point out how her outfit had magical cleaning properties among others but then she began unbuttoning her jacket. The speed she managed to disrobe was military-grade. Her bare elven body was a weird mix of softness and obvious athletism. When she was done first steps were heard outside of the door.

Anna moved towards Isara and it made her sit down to avoid touching skin. Though that was only a part of Anna's plan and she spun around to sit on Isara's lap while leaning to suck the cock that was just pushed through the wall.

Strong trembles went through Isara as she was receiving more skin contact than ever in her life. Anna's butt burned against her thighs and she brushed her back into her stomach.

Isara's left hand was grabbed and pulled to touch Anna's pubic mound. It was hot against the elf's touch and she realised her own counterpart was also pulsating. She leaned her torso to look at how Anna was sucking the cock almost sideways to her cheek. It was bulging from the tip, the side of the lip showed Anna smiling. The oddly angled eye contact made Isara froze again and Anna used this opportunity to make Isara's fingers slide inside her camel toe vulva. The wet and hot sensation made a tremble go through her elven body.

Anna guided Isara's fingers, she made them clip her clit while slowly sliding deeper into her. Isara kept staring at her like she wanted to ask or say so many confused things but knowing behind the wall was one of the sky knights she kept her quiet.

Odd hunger shined in Anna's eyes in a captivating way while she kept sucking the cock. Isara was simply unable to look away and her own hand started to move forgetting it was not her own pussy she was touching. She even pushed her fingers deeper than she would ever dare with her own. Her thumb caressed Anna's pubes that her own elven body was unable to grow.

Isara's right hand had first tried to reach her own nethers but Anna had successfully barricaded them with flesh. Instead, it was rising up Anna's flank and under her breasts. Isara cupped one of them and started to massage it. It felt different than her own naturally perky elven breasts that even now felt light despite their size.

For a moment Isara's focus completely drifted on touching Anna's body but after the cock had climaxed Anna slid it out of her mouth and swallowed. Then she leaned her back into Isara's breasts while they listened to the male's steps leaving. Isara's erect nipples burned against the hot back and were squashed like two perfect pillows. It made even more pressure build in Isara's body.

"He did not pay," Isara whispered while tilting her head away from Anna who was trying to rub cheeks together. The move was giving little mercy to Isara's already aching mounds.

"They paid in advance," Anna whispered back. "I can give you a share for every cock you suck."

"I don't need it," Isara muttered. Her hand was still holding Anna's pussy even though Anna had let go of the elven fingers.

A new set of steps was heard behind the door and Anna felt Isara tense against her. Both of them followed each of the steps the male did up to the hole.

A silver coin dropped through the hole and the male voiced, "A bit extra. Can you say, I'm the captain."

"I'm the captain and I'm going to suck you dry while rubbing my wet elven cunt," Anna said in an oddly commanding but low voice that was nothing like Isara ever sounded like. At least she did not think she ever sounded like it.

"Heh, she would never go that far," the male muttered while pushing his cock through. It looked as human as the last one.

"Your captain is now going to reward you of your faithful service," Anna replied and nudged Isara towards the cock. The elf leaned towards it with gaping lips and touched it from the side. Her tongue slid under it while she tried to emulate the cheek sucking Anna had just demonstrated.

While Isara honed her technique she began to spread her legs and Anna saw an opportunity to strike. She stood up from the bench and knelt down in front of Isara. A jolt went through her virgin body when Anna's lips surrounded her pussy. Anna's tongue moved to embrace her clit while digging it out of her soaked vulva.

Isara would have been completely still if not for her legs shaking open wider. Anna had started a full assault on her elven love juices and was hungrily devouring them like a starved succubus.

"Something wrong, captain?" the male asked and Isara jerked again from the words, she began sliding her mouth along the cock. Her body was trembling and burning at the same time and she was barely able to focus on anything.

"That's it captain, reward you fateful soldier," the male voiced while Isara kept taking his tip partly into her throat due to the angle she was leaning to the gloryhole.

Isara's pussy burned against Anna's tongue. She kept sliding the saliva-coated member under the elf's vulva and pressing her clit with it. The way Anna suctioned with her lips was causing pressure shifts in Isara's folds even though nothing was being interested in her. It was making her legs increasingly weak while strong pulses moved up her spine and leg bones.

Sweat was forming on Isara's forehead while her body was turning reddish from her internal temperature rising. Her sucking of the cock was turning increasingly feverish as she was not used to such temperatures. There was no way she would have been able to focus on magic to cool her body down when she was taking a cock down her throat.

When semen was spurted into Isara's mouth another explosion happened in her own crotch. A stream of elven love juices shot into Anna's mouth and she swallowed all of it. It was followed by a couple of more squirts as the succubi did not give up on her source of plentiful elven lust-filled nectar that easily. Even when Isara unintentionally almost slammed her thighs on Anna's head the succubi did not give up.

"Good captain," the male commented while Isara kept swallowing his seed with a reflex even though her eyes were trying to roll around in a borderline blank state. Sudden gag reaction made her back away and she couched a few times to get semen out of the wrong pipe.

"How did you like my taste, captain?" the male asked while taking back his deflating penis.

"Good," Isara slurred with trembling legs that were squeezing on Anna's head.

"That sounded better, you might make a good captain one day," the soldier commented while Isara's eyes dilated in horror. Though they glazed over again when steps walked away outside the door.

Isara leaned into the wall and looked down to see Anna's green eyes look up to her. For a moment her tongue was still holding her clit but then Anna leaned back with a tilted smile while pushing away Isara's legs.

"What was that?" Isara stuttered with drooling lips. Her legs were still trembling from several strong climaxes that had devastated her virginal pussy.

"Elven pussies are so great to suck, no hair and they taste like honey," Anna teasingly giggled, she slowly stood up while tracing Isara's body with her hands. She pushed her knee between Isara's thighs and leaned in to brush breasts together.

Anna trailed her tongue along Isara's trembling neck to her ear and whispered, "I'm going to fuck the next one."

There were already steps outside so Isara swallowed any words she was about to say. Though her hands moved to feel her newly liberated pussy, it was still pulsating on its own like it was echoing what had just happened to it. The swelled state was making her usually tight vulva gape and her clit was twitching against touch. Isara slid her fingers along both of her nether lips and pressed them together, the following sensation sent tingles around her body.

"You said it would be okay for me to come, are you sure?" the male on the other side hesitantly asked. His voice was a bit rough and Anna seemed to recognize it immediately.

"Just put it through, if it won't fit I'm making you a new one," Anna replied in an almost annoyed tone Isara had rarely heard.

123456...8