Elf Captain Isara's Perversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Anna leaned into the hole-wall. She had to lift her right leg to kneel on the bench to be perfectly lined with the hole. Soon a cock began growing between her thighs from it. It was way bigger than the last ones even though it was clearly not yet erect.

"Your captain is going to take good care of all of her crew, even the half-orcs," Anna voiced while trailing her fingers along the mighty-shaft. It had a greenish tint and bulged veins but it was mostly just a larger version of a human cock. It was pointing at Isara's head who retreated from it.

"Captain?" the male grunted. His penis twitched from the word between Anna's legs.

"The last one wanted some captain play," Anna explained while starting a slow rub on the cock's tip with her pussy juice covered fingers. The half-orc penis was still growing.

"Right, just do it before this damn hole cuts me," the male voiced. If his skin had not been way more durable than average humans his cock might have burst already but his half-orc side was letting the cock expand almost like a balloon. His skin was even able to endure minor cuts after all.

"You are right, there is no way you can pull it back like this," Anna said while giving a few slaps to the cock. It swayed forth and back in a rigid fashion in front of Isara's dilated eyes that followed its bloated tip.

"Grrr," the male growled. Sudden pressure pulses from Isara pussy were compelling her hands to rub the soaked and swollen clit.

"Your captain is going to fuck you, she can't take much more and needs you in her hungry elf cunt," Anna voiced while sliding her pussy along the shaft. She had to lean over Isara and take support from the opposite wall to successfully point the cock into her pussy.

"Captain or not..." the male started but his words stopped when he felt his tip be taken into a full embrace of Anna's inner walls and she was not stopping. Isara's eyes were full of disbelief from seeing the cock disappear into Anna in seconds even though the bulge up to her navel proved it.

"Ooh fuck, captain," the male uttered while his cock twitched deep in Anna. When she began to move her hips Isara just stared at the cock sliding in and out of the stretched pussy. Anna noticed this and began angling her movements to show Isara a better angle while taking her knee off the bench. This tilted the cock but the male just grunted harder.

Anna reached her hands to the opposite wall and skilfully managed to milk most of the cock without needing to step forth and back. Anna's juices were dripping along the cock with amounts that looked impossible for any human. Even a naturally elastic elf might not have been able to move as fast with something that big stretching them. Those facts were definitely not helping Isara's confused virgin mind while she stared at it from the side with gaping lips.

There was no way the cock was able to take it long and the male uttered, "Captain, command me to cum."

"Cum into your captain, soldier, fill your captain with your delicious cream," Anna panted, her pussy was red and swollen around the large cock. Her own juices were dripping down her thighs but there were no signs of her body trembling.

"I'm cumming captain," came a breathy announcement and seed pushed into Anna's succubus womb that hungrily drank it. She even made her pussy convulse to suck most of the seed directly in despite the wall hole's constraint on the cock. The sensation was definitely enough to momentarily cloud any reason the male might have had and he would never believe his memories were right from that moment.

"Feel that soldier, your captain climaxed from your cum," Anna voiced while holding her penis bulge with two hands. She was moving her hips a few more time to milk the balls dry with well-practised twists.

"Fuck captain," the male uttered with a broken voice. Anna was slowly sliding his length out and his tip blobbed out only with her juices. She had hungrily devoured all of the seed into her inner chamber.

"Act fast soldier or you might be stuck forever," Anna commanded. The cock was now deflating and completely soaked with natural lubricants.

"Right away captain," the male said and barely managed to pull his length out. The tip had been stuck until Anna squeezed and pushed it through.

There was a moment of silence but then the male said, "You made me feel really good... all of me... thank you."

"Feel free to come to me later, I won't charge extra from size," Anna replied with a giggle.

"Sure," the male muttered and walked away.

"Won't, won't that make you pregnant?" Isara stuttered.

"Not if you suck it out fast enough," Anna playfully voiced but when Isara leaned towards her she stopped her.

"I was kidding, I'm infertile and barely anything came out despite his size," Anna explained. She was lying, her womb was filled to the brim and she was barely able to keep standing from the stimulation while her pussy was trying to shrink. She did not need any elf tongue to be there to notice something odd.

Anna sat on the toilet bench next to Isara and crossed her legs. She leaned towards the elf.

"Want it in your ass?" Anna suddenly asked right next to Isara's long ear.

"What?" Isara stuttered.

"You will still be a virgin and how wet you are, it will feel as good as putting it in your pussy," Anna explained while sliding her hand along Isara's back.

"It will?" Isara stuttered.

"It will, just lube up your ass with those juices you are dripping," Anna said with a grin. A wet finger pushed into Isara's ass and she jolted up to stand.

Approaching steps from the corridor silenced Isara's next words. Soon after a bit more human-sized cock was pushed through the hole.

"Soldier, your captain wants you in her ass," Anna announced with a giggle.

"Heh, the captain can use me however she chooses," the male replied with laughter. The words Kirov had said to Isara about her ass were ringing in her mind. Though they blended into something that declared it to be a crime that Isara was not letting any cock fuck her ass even though it would not affect her virginity.

Isara looked frozen with gaping lips but she was slowly turning around. Once completing the turn she began blindly backing into the cock. It was going to miss the target but at the last moment, Anna grabbed the cock and tilted it to aim the elf's ass. Isara's hole had loosened up from her arousal alone and let the tip slide in with ease. Also, her dripping pussy juices had covered both of her openings while she had sat down.

Even Anna looked a bit surprised when Isara pushed her ass all the way to the wall on the first go and kept it there. The elf held her stomach with both hands while staring at it. Saliva dripped down her cheek but there was no sign of her moving more.

"Captain wants to know how her ass feels," Anna said while standing up.

"Captain has a nice firm ass, unlike most whores," the male commented. "Just keep it still and let me do the moving."

"Just be sure to do it hard," Anna added and moved to support Isara from the front.

"Aye aye captain," the male saluted and the first strike alone would have been enough to make Isara fall without support. Her swollen pussy was being pushed from the inside and Anna pressing her thigh against it was not helping. Isara's clit kept pulsating against Anna and their breasts slid together to embrace each other.

Isara was about to let out a moan when Anna moved in for a kiss to block it. Their tongues twined while Anna pushed Isara against the wall. The elf was melting and trembling at the same time, there was little focus left in here glazed eyes.

The male was not going easy on Isara's virgin ass. He was using his whole length with fast speed from the start. Every thrust he made caused Isara's clit to jolt against Anna's thigh and she felt a constant drip against herself.

"Captain, permission to cum into your ass," the male announced and thrust even harder. Isara was clamping on him hard but the amount of elven pussy juices that had dripped on the cock was making it slide without resistance.

"Permission granted," Isara slurred from a side of her kiss. She barely felt the hot semen in her ass as her own body was flaming up to a point of overheating. Isara had never felt such heat and the only reason she had not slid to the floor already was support from Anna.

The male made sure to pump more than just his load into Isara's shapely elven ass. The formerly virgin hole was used to the end like an outlet to his desires. He did not give up until he accidentally slid out his deflating penis. Even then he did a few attempts to get back in but Isara's nethers were just in a too slippery state for his deflated cock.

When Anna heard the male walk away she let Isara collapse to the ground ass full of semen. Anna pushed Isara's legs open again and began hungrily drink her elven pussy nectar. The rest of the night was a blur to Isara. She barely remembered how she had gotten to bed that night.

** * **

The next evening from losing her anal virginity, Isara was at the quarterdeck. She leaned to the stern railing while looking at the worn and old looking civilian transport ship that was in tow with enhanced ropes. It would take a few more days to reach a court town with the capacity to deal with the prisoners.

Kirov's words were repeating in Isara's mind and still, she pushed up her rear to drive the wedge of the pants deeper. A desire for someone to just come and slap their cock between her cheeks was filling her but even when she completely bent over the railing and looked at her feet nobody came. Isara knew that everybody who was able to see were staring at her but still, nobody came to her.

There was no longer anything refreshing about the sea air. An almost unbearable desire was surging through Isara that even her freezing magic was not able to cool down as it was not really something that temperature would be able to affect.

Isara's lips even parted ready to command her crew to fuck her but part of her knew it was definitely not something that she should do. There were still limits she should not cross, even after feeling a raw cock in her ass.

** * **

After her shift Isara rushed to her favourite toilet. She even smiled happily after seeing it was empty. Isara wanted to suck cock without having to compete with Anna no matter how generous she usually was.

While waiting Isara attached her ponytail behind her head to a bun and removed her clothes. Even with magic, it would take a while to get larger amounts of dried cum from the long hair. It took a few minutes but soon enough heavy steps moved behind the door and Isara focused her senses to follow them. They moved past her and to the other end of the hole after closing the creaky door to the closet.

"You there?" came a low male whisper through the wall.

"Yhum," Isara hummed while trying to sound like Anna. A silver dropped through the hole and it was followed by a large half-orc cock that Isara vividly remembered even though she had not touched it.

Isara kneeled on the bench and grabbed the large veined cock with both hands. Even though it had not been fully erect most of the foreskin had been stuck on the other side so Isara began gently pulling it over. Her tongue moved around the base of the shaft to coat it with saliva while her hands focused on their task.

"Please let me feel your pussy again," the male pleaded and it froze Isara for a moment. But only after seconds of staring at the cock she turned around and bent the big penis to lift her kneeling right leg over it. She felt her pussy throb against the top of the rod while she squeezed her thighs around it. Her elven nectar dripped on the shaft and was doing the work her tongue had done only moments ago.

The sensation of feeling the male's heartbeat with her most sensitive spot captivated Isara. Every strong pulse she felt was closer to her own and when they perfectly matched a few times Isara whimpered silently. The longer she touched the half-orc cock the stronger his pulse felt to her, way stronger than any human.

"Are you mad at me? Did I hurt you last time? Please talk to me," the male suddenly voiced. "You can call me Johan, you are okay if I call you Anna?"

Isara did not reply but her hands slid towards the tip and gripped it hard. The fleshy and soft looking part was surprisingly hard and resisted Isara's attempts to shape it. Instead, she began moving her hands to milk the whole length while curving it up and down.

"I can't take much more, make me cum, I need to cum," Johan pleaded. "Just the tip will be enough."

"Tip, just the tip," Isara panted. "I will let you feel the tip."

Isara moved forward on her knees and used her hands to keep the cock pressed against her. She leaned to press her breasts to the opposite wall while holding the tip against her soaked vulva. Heat surged through her body to a point it felt like throbbing her skin and not coming from any body part. Sweat dripped into her eyes almost like they were tears and her breathing was way too heavy to close her mouth.

"Just the tip," Isara kept panting. Johan was not responding and Isara's hand was slowly pressing the tip harder into her. Her vulva was opening and letting the piece of hot half-orc meat slowly slide deeper. Her throbbing inner walls embraced the intruding object and convulsed around it.

"There, just the tip," Isara declared but then she began to move back with her knees. There was a glazed drooling look on her face that seemed to lack reason. Her elastic elven flesh was shaping to the cock as it was slowly sliding into her seemingly without resistance. At no point did Isara stop to even notice her virginity breaking in her hot swollen pussy.

"Your captain is taking good care of your tip," Isara stuttered with a swollen tongue. Her hands were holding her usually smooth athletic stomach that had been bulged just below her navel. Isara's womb was throbbing against the tip as the location of her inner gate had been stretched way deeper than normal into her.

"So full," Isara stuttered with words that sounded almost like moans. Johan's strong heartbeats were now causing her insides to pulse with them. Every pulse imprinted the shape of the veins even stronger into her mind through her walls. It was making her body twitch on its own and a feeling of weakness was spreading in her.

Isara dropped to all fours on the bench and her head hanged down to stare at her oddly reddish body. Her trembling was enough to drive Johan towards a climax but then she began to sway her legs. She did not have much room to move like this so she kept hitting the opposite walls either with the back of her neck or her butt. It still was enough to get a part of the soaked cock out of her at every swaying motion but the limits were set by the walls. The speed Isara was ramming her body to each kept constantly increasing like she was locked to an accelerating loop.

Impact sounds of both of the walls kept echoing all the while Isara's elven juices kept dripping out of her. Her insides had already perfectly adapted to the size of the half-orc cock that was almost entirely compensating her lack of technique to milk it from semen. Her inner pressure was clamping hard on the tip that had dug the deepest into her. Every swaying move was basically stretching her convulsing insides around the large penis rather than moving it.

"Captain, I'm going to cum," came Johan's announcement in an oddly weak voice.

"Cum? Just from the tip?" Isara began to stutter but her face twisted like it was trying to rotate when a blast of liquid heat shot into her. She jolted against the opposite wall and saw thick white substance dripping out of her cock filled elven pussy. Suddenly her hands felt weaker than before and they gave way. Isara's torso collapsed down on her neck and she was in a tilted ball where her head was almost below her pussy. Semen dripped to the bench only inches away from her eyes.

"Hehe, the tip is creaming a lot," Isara hazily giggled. Her hand was reaching towards the forming pool and began stirring it. Though most of the plenty semen was still pouring into her womb. It was bloated from the sheer volume and it was still growing.

"Captain, is it really you?" Johan voiced. There was no replay. The heated state of Isara's body had temporarily overwhelmed her body to be unable to recognize the words even though her fingers kept poking at the cum.

"Captain, are you okay?" Johan asked as he felt Isara's body to calm down around his cock. It still kept convulsing but the trembling was relaxing.

Johan tried to pull out his cock but the move mostly just stirred Isara's insides. A wild smile grew on her face while more cum dripped down from Johan's removal attempt that started to turn into borderline thrusting. Even with having his cock well-lubed he had not deflated enough to drag it easily out through the tight hole.

"I'm coming to check if you don't answer," Johan grunted while his movements became more forceful. Isara's body was turning increasingly limp around him. Though a squirt from her pussy was the last lubricant Johan needed to pull his deflating cock free. After it, he heard the sound a body would do when it was dropped to the ground.

Johan quickly pulled his blue and white pants up and rushed to the toilet door. He did not even knock but ripped open the door from the handle with his large bulging muscles that had a greenish tint.

"C-c-captain," Johan uttered while looking at the cum covered Isara laying on the floor her butt aimed at the sky. It almost looked like his sticky semen had exploded in the small room and shot Isara to the floor.

"Permission to enter," Isara giggled, she barely recognized that someone was staring at her. Johan had an oddly smooth face for an half-orc and pointy ears. Added that his eyes were blue and hair blonde it was clear that his other half was from an elf. Elves were one of the only races that were able to compete with the dominant orc characteristics in mixed offspring.

Johan looked at the corridor but saw nobody there. He opened the closet opposite from the toilet and took Isara's clothes from the wall-hook and put them on a shelf there. Then he carefully lifted up the captain and carried her to the almost empty closet before closing the door. The hiding spot was not the most effective especially with the cum exploded toilet opposite of it with a broke door but getting out of the corridor was the only thing that Johan had managed to think at that moment.

Cum was still dripping out of Isara so Johan folded his own white jacket on the ground and placed her torso on it while spreading her legs to let the semen drip to the ground. Then Johan made a pillow to Isara from her jacket and sat next to her.

"What am I doing," Johan muttered, his eyes were wandering on Isara's sweaty reddish body that was laying naked in front of him. Johan had never been one to think the future too much but at that moment more than one option was running in his head, not many were that positive for his natural lifespan.

"Giving me tip," Isara slurred with unfocused eyes. Her head had tilted towards Johan and her hand moved to rise up his leg.

"Captain, what are you doing?" Johan uttered with confusion in his eyes.

"I'm," Isara started with a lewd smile but then her eyes focused and she looked down. "It was just the tip... not just the tip."

The semen flow from Isara was stopping and she jolted to sit. She looked around in panic and when her eyes met Johan's they dilating while her skin blushed to almost pure red. Blue light flashed in her pupils but the attempt to cool her body only ended with steam rising from her parted lips.

Isara's eyes focused on Johan's crotch bulge and only after a moment of staring at it she lunged to grab it.

123456...8