Elf Captain Isara's Perversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Captain," Johan uttered while taking a grip from her shoulders. She still managed to grab his penis through the pants but it prevented her naked body from completely coming to his lap.

"I'm not a virgin and was exposed, I can be a shameless whore with many orc babies now," Isara stuttered with a maniacal voice. Johan's cock was still oddly hard and the touch from Isara caused more blood rush into it.

"Please calm down captain," Johan said with a conflicted tone.

"Why would I? My life is over, only this matters now," Isara declared while pulling out Johan's almost erect cock that was still wet from elf pussy. Isara's right hand alone was not able to fully surround the mighty rod but she began jerking it regardless.

"I know, take me to the deck and tie me to the railing. Then tell the entire crew to punish me for losing my virginity by fucking me," Isara panted. "Any hole they choose will be fine."

Johan did not reply but stared into Isara's blue eyes that were a mix of feral panic and desperation. It was a look he had never expected to see on the usually cold eyes.

"Or if you want I can be your personal slave, hide me in some dungeon and have all your orc friends fuck me," Isara uttered while jerking Johan even harder.

"Please calm down... I would never enslave you but that is beside the point," Johan said while trying to collect his own thoughts.

"We can't legally marry so you must enslave me," Isara stuttered. "Unless you just want to humiliate and degrade me."

"Captain, calm down. You have to think about this. I'm going to do what you want as long as you calm down," Johan said with a voice that was trying to sound as calm as possible when a beautiful elf was breaking down in his lap.

"I can kill them..." Isara declared with a twisted smile. Her eyes began to glow blue and the temperature in the room suddenly dropped. She let go of Johan's cock that had also begun to freeze from her touch.

"How much you think will be enough?" Isara stuttered while her skin turned blue from her internal temperature drop and magic. She tried to pull away from Johan but he suddenly hugged her and pressed her body against his even though he felt almost burning when touching the elf's cold body.

"Please stop and focus to think what you are doing, you will kill yourself," Johan shouted. He was not letting go no matter how much his body began to tremble from low temperature.

"I can take more than this... are you crying?" Isara said. It looked like reason was returning into her eyes and her blue skin started to return normal. Johan had begun to sob against her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Isara asked with a cold voice. Though her own tears were freezing in her eyes.

"If you have to kill someone, kill me but never hurt yourself," Johan sobbed.

"Don't be silly, that was mostly hurting you," Isara uttered while managing to push Johan enough away to establish eye contact.

"You calm now?" Johan asked and Isara's lip tilted to a grin from the sight of the crying half-orc.

"Calm?" Isara voiced and looked at her naked body in the arms of the male. "I guess so."

Johan backed away and Isara indeed felt a bit more collected after almost brain freezing herself only moments ago, at least when it came to her sexual urges.

"So, you will do what I say?" Isara voiced.

"You are my captain, now and forever, you are the best captain I have ever had," Johan said with a salute while rubbing his frozen tears. His body was still trembling from cold but it was lessening as Isara was trying to heat up the room to the limit she was able to. Most ice mages that were not dangerous to themselves and others were able to at least raise temperatures to the normal living conditions. Though actual ice and fire mage combinations were really rare.

Isara's eyes kept focusing on the large cock that was surprisingly now fully erect in front of her and she felt a small heat spark in her core but it was nowhere enough to create an urge to lunge at it.

"So, I'm going to put my clothes on now and we can talk about things... later, after I have... thought about it," Isara voiced with an almost mechanical tone. She was just about to stand up when a loud alarm bell began to ring.

"That's not a drill right?" Johan uttered. He had recognized the sound that was only used when the ship was under attack.

A jolt went through Isara as she felt a magical surge build up nearby. She began to quickly put her clothes on while making sure her jacket still held her weapons.

** * **

Lieutenant Mikado had been on steering duty when the ship's attack alarms began ringing. Almost immediately after he felt a strong magical build up nearby. It was followed by a beam of bright light hitting the ship's deck from above and sliding along it until the burst stopped. The blanks of the deck glowed bright even after it stopped as they had absorbed the magic attack without breaking.

Mikado steered the ship hard to starboard but another beam came only in seconds but this time it aimed behind the patrol cruiser. The sound of breaking wood echoed in the night as the small civilian transport ship was cut in half. There was no way its weak civilian magical core was able to keep it flying when the ship was ripped apart. The rope that had been attached to Sky Trident's rear gave a pull to the larger ship but the weight of the other ship's front part was too much and the magically enhanced rope was ripped off from the falling ship by gravity.

It was all over in seconds and the sailors on Sky Trident were way more focused on defending their own ship against the dark shadow that was floating above them. Mikado had already figured out it was a small but fast airship with military-grade armament.

Several flares were shot to light up the sky above but the attacking ship's black shape had already speeded away. Instead, the focus was on several black armours that were slowly floating down slowed down by magic. Though when the lights hit them, they dropped down using gravity. They crashed on the deck and the white wood again glowed as it absorbed the kinetic force from the impacts. Nobody really had the time to focus on the ones who had missed the ship.

All ten of the intruders wore obsidian black magic-tech armours that were hard to see with magical night vision. Some of the crew were already shooting at them but the ordinary stored-magic rifles caused only their armours to glow dark light. Though lucky for them the attackers did not seem that focused on the crew but charged towards the closest stairs they found below deck and punched anybody who came to stop them to the ground.

The three intruders who had tried to go through the main staircase that had the five battle-ready sky knights waiting were quickly pushed back to the deck. When the first silver-clad sky knight charged to the deck he was faced with purple blasts from the arm weapons of the three enemies. His armour shined bright white from the impacts but managed to take the hits for the few seconds that it took him to charge into one of the intruders and ram his arm-blade into him. The enemy had tried to block it but he moved too slowly and without trained focus.

The penetrated black armour burst into purple flames as it overloaded from the impact and used last of its energy to burn whoever had been in it. The silver knight skilfully rotated behind the burning enemy and aimed his own arm-weapon at the other two but they were already moved towards the railing chased by the sky knights that had come after the first one.

There had not been much of a fight on the deck as the last two jumped overboard but the fight below deck was only just starting.

** * **

Isara had been rushing to the deck but when she turned to the last corridor before the stairs up to it, she was faced by an obsidian black magic-tech knight. She did not have the time to react before several purple magic bolts hit her but luckily her own body magic glowed blue and absorbed the impacts. Though her uniform was not as durable and even the magically enhanced captain's jacket flashed white as it was shot full of holes. Isara quickly dodged back behind the corner but then her eyes noticed a couple of burned sailors with the ship's uniforms on the floor who had not been as lucky. A burst of heat went through Isara's body and she breathed out steam like this time it was not affecting her focus to channel magic.

There were also sounds of shooting on the other end of the corridor, so Isara took out her magic-forged silver gun and sword hilt that she ignited with a beam of icy blue light. Then she charged back around the corner but this time most of the hits were absorbed by the sword while she returned the fire with her weapon. The text-book solution of overpowering magic-tech knights with melee weapons might not have been the most effective for her but it was the one she had been taught to do.

It took only seconds for Isara to reach the obsidian knight and plunge her sword into him. He had tried to block it but his movements seemed a bit cumbersome and slow. Freezing ice started to form around the armour but then it burned into purple flames and fell down. Isara did not stop to look at it as the next armour was shooting at something that was shooting back.

Dealing with the second armour was almost easier as Isara rammed her sword into it from his side. He too burst into flames from overloading.

"Captain, they went that way," a sailor behind a corridor corner shouted. Besides him, a couple of more smiling heads showed up to wave at Isara. They started to move closer but their eyes did not seem to focus on Isara's holed outfit that was showing some skin and a part of her breast.

When Isara noticed another burned crewman of her ship on the floor, her eyes dilated with a burst of anger with a few tears. She might have had more time to think about this emotion than before but an urge to keep moving made her act.

"Guard this area, let me deal with it," Isara commanded and the soldiers saluted to her and retook their positions behind corners. Isara rushed along the corridor filled with glowing magical burn marks and a couple of more burned sailors.

A group of sailors had secured the staircase that the attackers had used to go to the lowest level of the ship. They made room for Isara and she told them too to stay behind.

When Isara reached the cage cells of the ship she froze for a moment, the entire area looked like it had been burned with a high consternation magical explosive. The ship structure itself was intact but there were enough remains to indicate that the prisoners had been in the cages when it had happened. Soon enough yet another burst of anger made Isara move again. She had not felt powerful enough magic nearby that could have caused the damage but she did not even think about it at that moment.

There was only one other door to the prisoner deck and Isara rushed to it while letting raw freezing magic radiate around her body. The door was barricaded from the other side but she used her connection to the ship to weaken the wall next to it and slashed a hole through it with her sword. She had not been ready for what was on the other side.

Three surprised obsidian magic-tech knights jolted to face Isara though it was not the thing she had focused on. A pink-haired female with small black horns and red eyes was sitting on a chest. She looked a lot like Anna if not for the eyes and the hair.

"Just great, first you people can't break the hull and now you can't barricade a door," Anna voiced while rolling her eyes. She was wearing the same grey clothes she usually had on the ship.

"That was a wall," one of the knights commented before he charged Isara in an attempt to use her confusion for advantage. It jolted her into action and she parried a strike from a purple magic-beam blade while sidestepping the armoured rush aimed at her.

Two of the knights focused on Isara while the third went back to attempt breaking through the ship's outer hull with a magical device. Anna just kept sitting on the chest with a tilted smile and looking at the two knights parry Isara's strikes and sending their own. Though one of them got quickly annoyed that a person without armour was able to match them and lunged forward in an attempt to simply crush Isara against a wall with the mass of his armour.

With his sword, the armoured knight blocked Isara's strike and his free hand reached to push her into a wall. In the small space, she did not have too much room to manoeuvrer so instead of trying to match the physical power of the armour she flared her magical power into bright blue light as she channelled it. A wave of freezing air blew across the room and the knight that was just about to nail Isara into the wall froze from the front of the raw ice magic burst. His armour was shattered with purple flames from the sheer drop of the temperature but he was not the only thing that had felt it. The ship's hull flashed bright white as Isara's magic had hit it in equal measure.

At that moment the knight who had tried to break through the hull managed to do it as it was weakened by Isara. He chose to jump out of the newly made hole without looking back as the icy vapours moved to fill the space while the hull was visibly freezing.

The remaining knight grabbed the chest that Anna had been sitting on and dragged it to the new hole. Anna was moved with the chest but then an icy cold blue hand grabbed her shoulder from behind. Her body flashed in pink but her magic offered little help against the overwhelming coldness.

"I surrender, I surrender," Anna uttered with a chilled voice. She was pouring her own magic to resist her body completely freezing over but there was no way she was able to resist long. Isara pushed her against a wall and the temperatures began rising again.

"What are you doing?" Isara asked with a cold tone.

"I'm surrendering," Anna offered with a smile. Isara did not reply but kept staring at her with her ice-cold eyes.

"So you just let him escape to keep me?" Anna said while pointing with her free hand at the hole. The last knight had jumped out with the chest. Isara was still not replying.

There was a moment of silence but then a few silver-armoured sky knights rushed into the room.

"Captain, what is the situation?" one of the sky knights asked while they secured the room and inspected then icing on the wall. Isara recognised him to be Johan.

"Put this one in the strongest anti-magic collar you have and drag her into the mage cell," Isara voiced and gave room for the knights to place a collar on the new prisoner.

** * **

Isara had escorted the knights to the cell and stayed behind with Johan after she told the rest to leave. Anna had been stripped from her clothes and tied with chains to a wall. The chains glowed softly as they were passively trying to dampen any kinds of magical activity.

"She's Anna right?" Johan asked a bit confused. Anna still maintained her limited half-demon characteristics as it would have needed magic to hide them.

"So you just going to keep staring at me?" Anna asked with a smirk. Isara had been staring at her the whole time without saying anything.

"Did you make me do it? Did you use some demon trick to make me do it?" Isara voiced. Anna tilted her head a bit puzzled.

"There have been a lot of things you been doing lately and none of it was demon tricks as you put it, I'm not dumb enough to even attempt manipulating high elf's magic core," Anna explained while sounding a bit amused.

"You are lying... I would not lose my virginity on my own, you had to make me do it," Isara said in an accusing tone even though she sounded a bit hesitant.

Anna irked after a pause, "Congratulations I guess, about time I guess, being a thousand-year virgin must have been tough."

"I'm twenty-four," Isara flared. Even Johan moved looking a bit surprised inside his armour. It was definitely enough time for her to graduate from the academy but elves who were serving in the military were usually a bit older. Though it made her younger than the sky knight who had taken her virginity.

Johan fell to his knees with a clank and looked at Isara.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, I would not have done it if I had known. I will do anything you need me to repay you," Johan said with a stuttering voice. Like he had begun crying again but this time his helmet hid his face.

"Just great, I thought you had gained some confidence with women, don't just go kneeling to one," Anna voiced with an eye roll.

"Stay out of this demon," Johan flared with a burst of anger. Just when Isara was about to say something Kirov burst through the door. It closed after him.

After looking around Kirov said, "What are you doing and what have you done to Anna?"

Isara eyes dilated and tears welled in them before she gawked, "That demon made me lose my virginity."

"As if, with how thirsty you are to suck cock it was only a matter of time. You even kept swallowing your semen even though you don't even need it," Anna flared with frustration. She was slowly starting to sound less amused than before.

"You are making no sense," Kirov voiced and looked a moment at Johan but decided a kneeling sky knight was also not in a position to explain what was going on.

"I was hired by some shady people to infiltrate a patrol ship and stay on board in case my services were required. This night I was captured by the captain while I was filling my end of the bargain to help in their mission to retrieve goods and kill witnesses," Anna explained oddly cheerfully.

"Thank you... I mean, what?" Kirov stuttered and looked smiling Anna with a clear tilt on his face.

"Great, did you too lose your mind?" Anna giggled.

"Why would you say that? Are you trying to get killed or enslaved?" Kirov uttered.

"Not my proudest moment but it was kind of fun, just seeing this captain of yours acting like a starved succubus all by her own was more than worth it, not to mention all the easy seed," Anna voiced while licking a sudden drop of saliva from her lips.

Suddenly Isara began to undress, it was over in seconds as her holed clothes were barely staying on her. Also, she had not had the time to put on any underwear before the attack.

"What are you doing?" Kirov flared when Isara began to walk towards him.

"You need to examine me, examine my core... for anything demonic," Isara voiced while laying down to the floor.

"Sky knight, block the door with your body and face the door," Kirov commanded and Johan stood up to park himself behind the door. It opened outwards but with the armour in front naked Isara was not the first thing anybody who tried to walk into the room was able to see.

Kirov cleared his voice and began talking with a lecturing tone, "You should be able to notice the magical contamination yourself. There is no way you would not notice an outside magical presence within your own body."

"Demons can place small magic traces that can't be detected by the victim," Isara explained. "My brother told me about it."

"No we can't," Anna voiced with an eye roll.

"Maybe its because I can't focus on magic when I touch cocks," Isara voiced while she leapt next to Kirov and dug her hand into his pants. His cock had already been erect and she used it to lever it free.

"Captain, please control yourself. I don't sense any active magic in your body," Kirov uttered.

"I know, it must be because I don't have a cock in my cunt. Maybe if you put one in you can detect something," Isara panted, her face was turning red while she began pointing the penis at her pussy. Kirov grabbed from her shoulders and stepped away to create some distance.

"Don't be a downer, it was just getting to a good part. I have never been jailed and made to watch people fuck before," Anna said with a giggle.

1...345678