Elf Captain Isara's Perversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, she wants us to do it, she wants to make us fuck while she watches so she is making me want to be fucked while she watches," Isara stuttered while jerking Kirov's cock.

"She can't be doing something like this with those chains not reacting or she would basically be a god," Kirov voiced. He was not trying to stop Isara's hand but he definitely looked confused about it despite his calm words.

"I guess that is one way of putting it, did she finally manage to convince you she is just a pervert?" Anna said with a smirk. Isara mouth was dripping transparent liquid on her breasts while her nethers did the same to her thighs. Just the way she was biting her lower lip looked like she orgasmed just from the act.

"No, I'm not just a pervert, if you put cock in me I can prove it," Isara panted. Soon after Kirov's cock began to spurt out semen and some of it shot on Isara's leg. She swiped it with her free fingers and licked them like a reflex. Kirov stared at it with tilted gaping lips and a questioning look.

"What? I don't like stains," Isara replied with a steaming breath.

"You don't have clothes on and uniforms do not stain," Kirov flared and stepped away. Isara did not follow but kneeled down and started to feel the cum pool on the ground with a wide smile.

"Right," Kirov muttered and quickly left the room.

Isara stood up and went closer to Anna. Isara tilted her hips and presented her soaked and swollen pussy.

"You did that to feed from me, a succubus can feed from love juices of both sexes, right?" Isara panted while rubbing herself.

Anna dropped to her knees like the chains let her and opened her mouth while pushing out her tongue. Isara looked it with an odd smile but did not move closer.

"I'm legally allowed to starve new prisoners for the first day, I'm going to make you talk by not letting you suck me," Isara panted.

"You are so evil, I guess I have no choice but to tell you all about how I was hired," Anna said with a wide grin.

"But first, I need to have that door's lock mechanism changed or I need to fuck every crew member on this ship who sees me," Isara said in an almost hopeful tone but she started to fit the remnants of her uniform back on.

"They hire half-demons from the slums..." Anna started but Isara interrupted her by saying, "What are you doing?"

"I'm telling you what I know to get fed?" Anna replied with an asking tone.

"I said not yet, first I need to starve you, cool down, fuck Kirov and fix the door," Isara explained while somehow managing to hide most of her breasts with her jacket's undershirt.

"Puhuu, at least let the big one stay to guard me," Anna pouted.

"I need him to escort me, he's my private guard now, I have to keep fucking him so he stays loyal to me," Isara voiced and Johan moved a bit from her words. He had not meant it like that when he had said he would do what Isara told him to do. Though his large cock was starting to get uncomfortably hard in the armour.

Just when Isara was about to leave she turned around to say in a cold tone, "I will not forgive you, I will have to make you atone."

The sudden shift in the captain's tone made Anna shocked long enough for her to be left alone. She fell to her side and moved the chains to let her lay somewhat decently on the hard ground.

** * **

Kirov, Kurt and Mikado were just about to start a meeting summoned by Kirov when Isara came to the room. Kirov sent a questioning look to the other two lieutenants.

"I'm sure captain has rested enough by now," Kurt voiced while looking at reports on the table. All of them were about the attack as Kirov had not wanted to write anything about what he wanted to talk about on paper. At least not yet.

"Right, so let's start with going through the reports," Kirov said.

"Shouldn't the captain lead this?" Kurt asked.

"I'm fine with Kirov, after all, I was below deck fighting when it happened," Isara voiced in a cold tone. The temperature in the room had dropped by at least a few degrees after she came.

"I would like to point out that what we know makes this attack seem a bit weird," Mikado started talking. "They used highly expensive custom military gear to kill supposed civilian sailors, destroy an old transport ship and steal one chest."

"How many we lost?" Isara suddenly asked. The images of the burned sailors still haunted her mind even though it was mostly filled with other things that were far more pleasant to her. In some ways, the vivid memory of losing her virginity to a massive half-orc cock was strong enough to even consume memories of violence with sheer burning emotion.

"So far eight dead and ten wounded that are easy to heal," Mikado replied. "But there definitely would have been more if the captain had not acted quickly and dealt with the below deck intruders."

"I think we should focus on the fact they went straight to their targets. They must have known the ship's interior somehow but I think the only prisoner we got can explain it," Kurt voiced. "We should make sure she stays alive and give her to the court town along with the burned remains of the black magic-tech armours."

"I think we should enslave her," Kirov uttered.

"What?" Mikado and Kurt voiced almost at the same time.

"I agree," Isara nodded.

"See even the captain... wait, you agree on enslaving her?" Kurt stuttered. Though his puzzled look soon focused after the initial hit.

"She is clearly a demon and attacked our ship. We are legally allowed to decide how to deal with her," Isara stated. Everyone's breathing in the room was causing vapours and the three lieutenants had started to use their own magic to warm themselves. This was not the first time the captain had made the temperatures drop below zero in their meetings. All of them assumed it was done to show dominance as it was something high elf nobles often did.

"We should still interrogate her," Kurt replied with a mixed look on his face.

"Me and lieutenant Kirov can deal with it. Based on his record, he studied demons in the academy," Isara voiced with an uncompromising tone.

"Right, I would like to report we have managed to fix most of the damage, even the one caused by the icing on the hull," Mikado voiced. "I should go back to steer the ship. It seems to be tilting."

Mikado quickly left with a salute.

"So, reports suggest that some of the attackers had no real training to operate their armours," Kirov asked. "Captain, you fought several of them. What do you think?"

"I agree, the last ones I fought were way stronger opponent," Isara pondered but then her lips flashed to a smile for a moment like she had gotten a genius idea.

"Some info from our prisoner might help me with my report, lieutenant Kirov, follow me," Isara said and walked out followed by hesitant Kirov.

** * **

Isara and Kirov stepped into Anna's cell. She was still bound to the wall with an almost excessive amount of softly glowing chains. Though they let her sit down and even lay down if one was not bothered to lay on the chains.

"You back, did you come to interrogate me again?" Anna said with a tired smile.

"We have decided to legally enslave you," Kirov stated.

"Ooh great, does this mean you will stop my starvation," Anna voiced with a smirk.

"You have been given the basic rations," Kirov replied.

"My demonic body only gains nourishment from love juices," Anna explained while spearing her legs.

There was a pause but then Isara turned to Kirov and said, "You have to do it."

"I can't, I did it myself to avoid it clouding my judgement," Kirov explained in a matter of fact tone.

"I guess then the captain needs to let me eat her pussy again," Anna voiced while dropping to her knees.

"Eat?" Isara stuttered while beings rushed with blurry but vivid memories.

"Yes, don't you remember the last time. I think you passed out from sheer pleasure," Anna replied with a long lick of her lips. Isara gave a quick look at Kirov and began to disrobe. Once again the speed of the clothing removal was way too fast for Kirov to react.

"You have to make me more wet, this can't be enough for poor starving Anna," Isara explained while reaching into Kirov's pants.

"Captain," Kirov uttered while his soft cock was dug out and rubbed in front of him. Isara bent over to face the shaft.

"Did you not hear, you have to let me suck you to save Anna from starvation," Isara explained. "Just let me suck it, it does not matter if it's erect."

"Right," Kirov voiced sounding a bit defeated and disappointed to what he had just said. He lifted his hand to stroke Isara's hair.

"At this rate, I might not be able to say no to you," Kirov muttered.

"You are not supposed to, I'm your captain," Isara replied before taking Kirov's flaccid cock into her mouth.

"Fine then, I hereby pledge to serve my captain," Kirov declared. Isara did not reply but suctioned his balls on top of his cock into her mouth. She kept looking up with her eyes while rolling her tongue around like it was tasting a meaty treat.

Kirov's fingers cupped Isara's cock and ball filled cheeks. He explored the perfectly smooth elven face while his cock was slowly pressured into coming erect.

"Aren't you forgetting someone," Anna giggled. She was on all fours in her chains like waiting for Isara to back into her. Kirov took a grip from both of Isara's ears and began steering her backwards, she backed almost indistinctively while a penis grew down her throat.

Isara jolted forward when Anna's lips surrounded her pussy but she was forced back by a gag reflex from taking Kirov's cock too deep. Though soon enough she backed again and Anna guided her to sit on her face while she laid down. Kirov kneeled down to almost sit on top of Anna's pussy while Isara reluctantly let his cock slide out of her throat before she started to see white light.

Anna drank hungrily from Isara pussy and this time her tongue dug deep as there was no virginity to be worried about. Isara kept pressing harder into her face only to get the self-moving flesh organ deeper into her.

When Kirov's cock had grown fully erect Isara dripped it out of her mouth. She did a few playful bites to the tip like she did not want to let go of it but then she leaned a bit back but not much to lay down on Anna's stomach.

"Feed her, let me see you feed her," Isara panted with heavy breathing. Her drooling face was almost glowing red from the internal heat.

"Yes, captain," Kirov replied and knelt down, he lifted up Anna's legs to spread them. The succubus pussy was all wet and ready for him. Kirov pushed his saliva coated cock in while Isara stared at it from close range. Anna accepted it with an intensified sucking of Isara's soaked nethers.

Anna let her succubus pussy start milking Kirov from the start. Her walls moved around his entire length but nothing was coming out. What watery remnants of semen there had been Isara had made sure to suck out.

"This is definitely not normal," Kirov grunted while just holding his cock in. His breathing was heavy and his jaws were open. Isara held her hand on top of Anna's stomach that was visibly shifting.

"Captain, what should we do about her?" Kirov asked.

"Anna will be a good slave, won't you?" Isara lustfully stuttered while lifting her ass up from Anna's face for a moment.

"I will, just keep feeding me and I will tell anything I know," Anna uttered while trying to reach the well of elven love nectar. When she reached it Isara pressed it back in all the way to the floor.

While Anna's legs wrapped around Kirov his hands moved to caress Isara's hair. Kirov barely believed how submissive the captain behaved while looking at his cock in Anna. She also did not resist his hands but instead move her head so that he was able to better fondle her ears.

It took a while but at some point Isara passed out from sheer exhaustion and Kirov had to smuggle her back into her cabin in a bag.

** * **

After the attack, Sky Trident flew to the closest military base of the empire. The fortified city of Benmark was smaller than a single citadel protecting the elven imperial capital but it was the seat of the local provincial governor.

Captain Isara sent the required messages and reported to governor-general Wyatt in person after docking to the local airship dock. Wyatt was from one of the few human noble families who had maintained their position for hundreds of years despite having to compete with elven nobles who rarely had to pass on the titles they collected.

Wyatt was meeting Isara in his office while still eyeing the reports that had been delivered to him in advance. He wore relatively plain white military outfit for his station and had looked Isara with unusual amounts of disdain for a human in the empire. At least when it came to the ones who were serving it in an official capacity.

"What were you thinking of enslaving the captured enemy, I should complain to the high council," Wyatt flared while establishing eye contact and putting down the papers.

"I thought the info I got out of her was pretty decent," Isara replied. She was sitting in a wooden chair that was the only one for visitors in the room. Though the one Wyatt sat on was not much better but at least it was an armchair.

"Are you such a useless captain that your crew bullied you to do it. Have they been fucking her in a barrel all this time or something?" Wyatt voiced half-ignoring what Isara had said.

"Barrel?" Isara stuttered. To Wyatt, it looked like her eyes had dilated from shock and it made the middle aged-human flash a taunting smile.

"Just look at your body, it is not one suited for a captain but a whore," Wyatt ranted. " I bet your sucked yourself through the academy."

Isara did not reply and her eyes twitched in a tilting manner.

"I bet you would even suck me for favours," Wyatt added expecting Isara to start crying due to her frozen expression. Instead, she stood up and walked around the table, Wyatt stood to face her.

"What are you doing?" Wyatt uttered while taking a step back but Isara was too quick to lunge her right hand into his pants.

"I'm going to suck your cock for favours," Isara replied and skilfully used his already erect cock lever it free from his pants.

"Okay," Wyatt stuttered. Part of his previous bravado was fading and he was the one staring with dilated eyes while Isara knelt in front of him. His cock felt extremely hard in her hand

"You are so hard, I bet you are going to cum a lot," Isara commented before enclosing her lips around Wyatt's tip and sliding her wet mouth along it. His mouth gaped open with heavy breathing but he did not say a word.

Isara used her tongue to cup as much of the shaft she was able as it slid in and back from her throat. There was only little saliva escaping from Isara's hard suctioning lips that had clamped on the foreskin. Wyatt's pubes tickled her nose every time she took all of the human meat into her but it was only making her move faster.

Even when Wyatt climaxed he still did not say anything while Isara took his semen straight into her throat. He just kept staring at Isara with an awkward smile like he was not sure what was happening. Even when Wyatt's cock climaxed second time squirting remnants of transparent liquid Isara did not stop. She kept devouring his increasingly flaccid cock in a starved manner.

"We should talk about your next mission," Wyatt uttered with an oddly weak voice.

"Then talk," Isara replied while retreating for a moment before returning for more by taking in Wyatt's balls before his limp cock. She stroked the mass with her tongue like a tasty treat.

"Right," Wyatt voiced while sitting down to his chair. Isara followed to kneel between his legs without letting go of his cock nor balls. At no point had she even used her hands but Wyatt's legs were trembling a little.

"I have now enough evidence to authorize an attack to a manor house of an arms merchant. I have no doubt that he was not the one who supplied the custom night armours," Wyatt explained while Isara cupped his balls with her tongue.

"I need you to... I need you to assist in attacking it," Wyatt uttered.

"I will help you in any way I can," Isara slurred with her raw meat filled mouth.

"I will provide five hundred ground infantry and five attack support ships, I need to rely on your sky knights and fire support to deal with any enemy armour or larger ships," Wyatt said but this time Isara did not reply vocally but suctioned his balls harder.

"You are not stopping," Wyatt stuttered. His cock and balls were burning he was not even attempting retreating.

"I never stop before completing my mission," Isara replied after sliding the soaked nether meat out of her mouth.

"Mission?" Wyatt asked while Isara licked her lips that tasted like a pure human.

"I need to suck you so well you won't tell anybody about my filthy degeneracy," Isara explained while sliding her hands to lift her breasts. She was wearing even less to support them under the jacket than usual.

"I won't," Wyatt voiced without thinking.

"Good, I would not have been able to fuck your tasty human penis today if you had said no," Isara pouted while giving a playful slap at Wyatt's limp penis. He just kept staring at her so she stood up and walked around the table.

"So what did you need me for? I'm in a hurry..." Isara voiced while rubbing her thighs together. Her pussy had gotten way too swollen and wet for her to handle it much longer. Especially with the idea Wyatt had given her.

"These are the attack orders," Wyatt voiced and handed over a few papers to Isara. She took them and folded them to a jacket pocket.

"I will examine these immediately," Isara saluted and turned around to walk away.

"Please come back after the mission..." Wyatt uttered.

"Of course, I will need to report to you the results and make sure your cock keeps its word," Isara replied while walking away.

"It will, I mean it will if you make it," Wyatt muttered after learning from his last mistake. He even sat with his wet cock free a few minutes after Isara left without realising it to be a problem.

** * **

After returning to her cabin Isara immediately summoned Kirov and Johan to her. She had previously handed the governor's attack orders and plans to Kurt.

"I heard there is some tradition of putting succubus slaves into a barrel and fucking them," Isara voiced after returning the salutes from the two males. Both of them froze to stare at her.

"I want that," Isara added with heavy breathing.

"Should we ask Anna?" Kirov uttered.

"I meant me, I want to be in a barrel and be fucked on the deck. That way I can be fucked on the deck and nobody will know," Isara explained while nodding.

"I would," Kirov stuttered.

"You won't matter, you can come to fuck me too, more the better," Isara explained with a drip of saliva on her lips.

"Have you thought this through?" Kirov asked.

"I have, my filthy whore cunt needs to be punished for losing its virginity," Isara added while stripping her clothes.

"Johan, get me a barrel. Kirov, figure out how to magically bind me safely into it," Isara commanded and the two males went to fulfil the commands.

** * **

Johan carried a barrel to the deck and locked it in place with magic. A shapely but smooth reddish ass was sticking out of the corner of the top lid, just at the right angle for males to easily slid their manhood into either of the available holes. The wood around the hips was shaped to perfectly surround it with magic. Inside the barrel, Isara's body was tied into a neat pile and even her mouth was gagged to prevent her from slurring anything out.

"Captain has degreed that you can use this demon slave for one hour, form a neat line. I don't want to see any fighting on the deck," Kirov commanded. For a moment he was greeted by silence but then the first sailor cheered and many others followed.

1...345678