Elf Captain Isara's Perversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hear that, we get to punish that insolent demon as a gift from the captain," came a male shout.

"Haha, yeah, since the captain can't fuck her she left that to us," came a second.

"Just look at that hairless succubus cunt, it is already wet for us," came a third, they were all echoed by laughter.

"Less looking, more fucking," came a command but what was pushed into Isara's pussy next was definitely not a cock. A fist was shoved down to her inner gate and pulled out. Her swollen inner walls had easily taken it in but they clamped down after it to squirt on the deck.

"Look at that demon cunt, it won't even gape from my fist," the man whose fist got soaked with elven juices declared.

"Move aside, captain only letting us use it an hour. Don't waste it on your games," shouted a distant voice that was back of the line.

"As if," came a reply and a cock was pushed into Isara's elven pussy. It showed no restraint from the start and used her like a hole while digging his fingers into her asscheeks. Every strike he did acted like a pump to make Isara's juices spill along the barrel's side. The angle of her hips was bending the cock as it travelled in her.

"Fuck she tight," the male panted, "I dedicate this fuck for our captain's lucky virgin pussy."

"Don't talk about the captain like that you twit," came an angry shout.

"Or what? You don't think she is the beautiful virgin luck flower of our ship?" shouted the man digging deep into Isara's insides. The way she was bent in the barred caused even a human cock to push her womb at every thrust. On top of that, the rush of blood into her head from being mostly upside down was making her mind blank even faster than usual.

"Just shut up about the captain," came an angry shout from another male.

"Well, who would want that old elf cunt when we can have this," the man inside Isara retorted but then he was tackled from behind and pushed to the ground.

"I was joking, of course, I would rather have the captain's elegant elfhood rather than this demon whore," the man on the ground grunted.

"What did I say about fighting?" came Kirov's shout from the distance.

"Just don't compare this whore to the captain, okay?" whispered the man who had tackled the man who had fisted Isara. Soon after a cold burning object was pushed into her ass.

"There demon whore, I gave you a silver, like before," said the voice that had just been mad at the man who had fisted Isara.

"Ooh great, now I can't fuck her ass," came a shout and a cock was again pushed into Isara's pussy.

"Feel free to use that succubus pussy milk me this time, we all know you are less than a whore now. Just a semen starved animal," the owner of the cock that was filling Isara stated. There was no way the elf in the barrel was able to do that with her pussy so the man simply thrust harder.

Inside the barrel Isara was drooling all over her face despite her gag, her eyes were tilting and twitching. All-consuming heat was burning her body that radiated from her cock filled pussy. It did not take many thrusts for her to squirt out the coin from her ass along with transparent juices. High elves mostly lived with magic and water so even the stuff that came out with the coin smelled as sweet as her love juices.

"You really are a demon whore. Even your ass is like a cunt." came a comment and thumbs were pushed into her ass. The slaps from the thrusts echoed on the deck and some of the men were even clapping a rhythm.

"Glory for the empire," the first man who climaxed into Isara's pussy shouted while he was cheered by others. He set the trend for those who came after him and all of them praised the empire without daring to mention the captain even though most of them were thinking about her.

After the initial trouble, the men kept lining up in orderly fashion for Isara's soaked holes. The urgency of missing out made all of them do their best to fuck hard to give time for their comrades to enjoy their gift from the captain.

When the first ten men had filled Isara's womb a sailor came with a barrel and a cup.

"Water for the thirsty," the sailor shouted and poured cold water on Isara's cum stained nethers. The first pouring of cold water made her holes visibly move like they were breathing. Most of the fresh semen dripped away but then for the second cup, fingers spread her pussy open. A cup of cold water was dripped into her and a jerking motion went through her body. The water was entering into her womb along with the semen in her inner walls. The semen-water was making her womb fill even more than the pure cock-milk before.

"Just look at this succubi drink, it's clearly true they eat through their cunts," came a comment just before Isara's pussy was filled with another cock before it stopped gaping from the water. The first thrust made the liquid that had not entered Isara's womb to squirt out. Even the few seconds her walls had felt cold they had clamped hard on the cock to welcome it.

It was not the last time Isara was made to drink during the hour. The constantly building pressure in her womb was making her body tremble from borderline unnatural amounts of ecstasy. By the time the hour was up the males were mostly just slapping Isara's ass to make seed and juices to squirt out of her.

A line of soldiers were saluting in a line when the barrel was carried off the deck.

"Private fuck-barrel leaving the deck," came a mocking shout after the barrel.

** * **

Isara was barely self-aware when she was carried insides. Most of the hour had been a blur to her and pressure from her bloated stomach was not helping. The semen-water in her womb was burning despite her flesh being naturally more elastic than most races.

"Just put her there, I will deal with the rest," said Kirov outside the barrel.

"Yes sir," Johan replied and walked away.

There was a moment of silence before Kirov said, "Don't think I'm letting you out just yet."

Cold water was poured from a cup on Isara's rear and it made vapours rise. Then a hand pushed into her pussy but it barely managed to dig any semen out. She had already been thoroughly fashed by many fingers on the deck.

"Like this most of the seed must have filled your womb, it must burn like hell but I bet you like that," Kirov commented. He was spreading open Isara's pussy and looking inside. The inner walls were convulsing like in a permanent climax loop.

"I'm going to put my cock into your filthy human cum filled pussy and I bet you will like that too," Kirov voiced before pushing his entire length into Isara. Her burning body had already recovered from the cold water and welcomed the penis with ease.

"You feel so filthy captain but just thinking about your face is making me hard," Kirov said despite ramming his raw tip into the same inner gate as all of the other males. He used his hips to leverage the elven hole that squeezed him tightly. There was no way he would be able to last long like this so he slowed down when he felt his climax approaching.

"This is the first time I'm inside a high elf pussy but my cock must feel like just about anybody else to you," Kirov whispered. "Remember this, no matter how many cocks you might feel, I will always remember this."

Suddenly Kirov pulled out without climaxing and slammed his hand on the barrel. Lighting cracked into the wood and the barrel burst into pieces. Hot and tied Isara fell to the ground and semen-water burst out of her womb to the floor. She was tied to hug her knees with rope and Kirov rolled her to her knees. Like this, her breasts were almost large enough to keep her head lifted from the ground.

"You must be getting thirsty," Kirov said in a hard voice. "Let me help you with that."

Kirov sat in front of Isara and spread his legs to push her head into his crotch.

"A good captain takes care of her whole crew," Isara slurred before giving the first lick to Kirov's balls. Almost immediately he took a grip from her hair and lifted her head to lick his shaft. She tried to take the tip in but Kirov held her head in place to only allow her to lick the base of his penis. The shaft was already twitching like it was going to cum soon just from licking.

Kirov took a cup from a nearby barrel and slowly poured it on his cock. Isara was thirstily licking the stream with glazed eyes. The cold water was making her smile as it was enough to lower the temperature of Kirov's cock. Colder it became the more gleefully Isara licked the half-elf penis, like it was a tasty popsicle.

"Do you taste them? Do you taste all of them on my cock?" Kirov asked in a demanding voice.

"Cock tastes good," Isara replied with a hazy giggle. There was still some hot semen-water dripping out of her to the floor.

"Grr," Kirov growled and slammed his cold cock into Isara's throat. He held it there while gripping harder on Isara's tied ice-blue hair. Her mouth was heating up Kirov's penis and it was once again nearing a climax. It took only seconds for him to start cumming and shoot semen into Isara's stomach. Her swallowing reflexes made sure to milk the shaft even like this.

When Isara coughed like she had gotten semen to a wrong pipe Kirov pulled out almost like in panic but when he noticed how oddly calm Isara looked he slapped his cock back on her face. She moved her nose to rub into it while smiling.

"Thank you, lieutenant," Isara slurred with glazed eyes. Soon after she fell asleep while still tied up. Kirov looked her breathe into his cock for several minutes before carrying her into her room in a bag.

** * **

The next night Isara was laying naked on her cabin's floor. Her skin was blue and a freezing aura was radiating in the room. On her lips was glazed smile as she felt the frozen semen in her womb burn from below-freezing temperatures. What her body might be able to take the foreign semen definitely was not.

** * **

Several days later and after multiple times in the barrel Isara was having a meeting with her lieutenants. It was the last meeting before attacking the manor that was connected to producing custom magic-tech armours in the region according to the governor-general and his sources.

Isara was softly smiling in a way that was making even Kirov worried. She did not usually smile outside cock or semen related activities.

"Captain, are you feeling well?" Kirov asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

"I'm more focused than I have been in weeks, I have finally gained what I truly desire," Isara replied with a cold smile. The meeting room was once again close to freezing temperatures thanks to her.

"This will be our first large battle but I did not think you were that eager for it," Kurt voiced.

"I'm far more eager than you would ever realise," Isara replied with a borderline grin while vapours came out along her breathing.

"Right, any last-minute plans based on the scout report?" Kurt asked while looking at the maps on the table. They were drawn by the scouts from the manor and the area around it.

"Prepare my sky knight armour," Isara stated.

"Captain, I don't think you can fit," Kirov said while looking at Isara's breasts.

"I have done it before, it will be painful but doable," Isara replied with an oddly aroused voice. "Besides, I have the perfect plan."

The rest of the meeting went to ensure all of them understood the details of the plans the same way.

** * **

Sky Trident was floating behind a hill and ready to initiate its attack at the set hour. Though everybody was ready for battle at any moment in case the slowly approaching ground troops would need help around the manor.

Isara stood on the deck of her ship in full white magic-tech armour that was unique to the fleet captains. She was able to stare at every cock bulge she was able to spot through her visor without anybody noticing and it was making her wet.

When the time for the attack was approaching Isara started to hold a customary speech from the quarterdeck to her crew.

"No need to worry my men, your captain will take good care of you on the battlefield like you have taken care of me," Isara spoke to her men. "With me leading the charge no enemy will touch again what is the most precious to me without paying a heavy price in frozen blood."

The crew cheered for their captain but a few sent questioning looks to each other due to her word choices. Though none of them said anything as their minds were focused on the upcoming battle. Everybody knew that the enemy had at least magic-tech armours at their disposal.

When the set time came at noon Sky Trident lifted up the hill and took a beeline at the large fortified stone manor. There were already flashes of combat magic around the fortified towers that surrounded the manor in the forest. Several blasts from anti-air weaponry hit Sky Trident but they came nowhere close to overloading its protections. As it was planned the patrol cruiser used its front cannons to blow up several fortified lines and bunkers around the manor. When Sky Trident's hull began glowing with an almost blinding light from the continuous magical damage absorption, it dropped half of its sky knights to support the ground attack before falling back to provide fire support along with the other attack ships.

This entire time Isara had been standing at the ship's bow with her captain's gun. There had not been any signs of enemy airships so she had not fired a single shot yet.

"A few hundred enemy magic-tech knights," came a panicked shout from a spotter. Isara saw them too from her position. Several large doors of the monolithic manor had opened and a horde of the black custom armours charged to the field.

"Close fire support tactic, now!" Isara shouted and Kurt who was at the steering stone obeyed. The ship soared to float in a circular evasion pattern above the battlefield that had formed on the open field around the manor's wall. The deck crew used their rifles to offer suppressive fire while the gun deck directed by Kirov shot magical volleys into the hordes of the black magic-tech armours. In daylight, their night camouflage design only made them easier to target from above.

Isara aimed her gun and began sending short aimed freezing burst along the enemy lines. They created walls of ice that enclosed armours that burst with purple fire inside them. Though this blocked the firing lines of both sides and made it even easier for the black armours to get through the heavy anti-armour weapons of the ground infantry. Though most of the ice barriers were quickly shattered by the said weapons.

The ordinary ground forces somehow managed to keep their positions with the timely intervention from Sky Trident but the ship itself was once again taking too much damage. There were still several active anti-air batteries around the forest filled valley and some of them had not even shot the first time. The long-range attack support ships started to target them but some of them seemed to be mobile.

"Long-range fire support tactic and take command!" Isara shouted and Kurt started to steer the ship away only to notice Isara jumping off the bow. She crashed well behind the friendly lines but immediately charged towards the area around the manor. It was full of improvised trenches and gunfire but she ignored all of it and just ran past her own forces.

Most of the silver sky knights were pinned down by enemy fire into the trenches so they barely saw their captain charge into the enemy alone. Her armour shone brilliant blue and the fire from the enemies was focusing on her across the field. When she just charged through the enemy's loose armour firing formation there even was some friendly fire like the enemies were slow to notice that their target had run into their ranks.

Several armours tried to stop Isara with melee but she easily froze them to the spot with her anti-ship gun. When she reached the front of the manor's wall she shined brightly enough from the enemy fire to even blind magic-tech armour optics. Her own armour was barely maintaining its form and when she started to release her own raw magic it shattered. A blast wave of ice and vapours spread with Isara at its centre. The drop of temperature in the area froze the ground as well as the ones standing on it. Purple flames of destroyed enemy armours shined through the ice storm and the blast almost made Isara's own troops route but the wave stopped barely in time to spare them.

Isara was left naked with blue skin on the frozen battlefield. Only the gun she had held was durable enough to stay intact around the centre of the blast and even part of the manor wall had collapsed. The destruction had also wiped out most of the defenders on the manor yard and walls as the icy surface even covered half of the stone manor that was built like one giant bunker.

Isara held up her gun and waved to her amazed soldiers. They started to charge across the battlefield and the lack of enemy fire was letting them focus on Isara's large breasts that were there for all to see. Several hundred men were all staring at Isara and she was barely able to prevent herself from smiling. Only the below-freezing temperatures were keeping her calm but her blue skin was quickly turning normal.

When the soldiers ran past Isara into the breached wall she just stood there waving them to go past her. Some of the soldiers even ran past her within a touching range while looking at her. When Isara felt a hand slap her ass she quickly turned around but the soldier had quickly run past her.

One of the ground infantry officers came to offer Isara a green infantry jacket and she put it on as slowly as possible while he pretended not to stare at her. The jacket was too small for her to close the front so her breasts stayed visible.

Isara waved the office to keep going and he saluted and ran with his troops.

Some of the soldiers took position around the breached wall and started to guard it though most of their eyes were aimed at Isara. The freezing temperature of the area was quickly rising and Isara got an impulse to bend over. She knew there were soldiers behind her but she still leaned down to her gun like she was tired. Those closest to her must have been able to see the transparent liquid starting to drip without freezing down Isara's thighs. Her perky ass was giving a clear view of her pussy from behind.

"Captain, spare clothes," a sky knight next to Isara stated. She looked at him holding a folded sky officer uniform. Isara also noticed how the Sky Trident had flown above the battlefield again and there was barely any enemy fire aimed at it. The enemy anti-air positions must have been mostly destroyed.

"No time, you must bring me back to the ship," Isara panted. "I'm exhausted, you must carry me like this."

Isara flew her body into the armoured arms in a way that made the spare clothes fall to the ground. The knight lifted her up and tried to cradle her to hide her body but Isara rotated to let her breasts be free.

The sky knight jumped into the air slowly floated higher, the few enemy shots in the air were way to scattered to even hit the slowly rising target.

The battle lines had moved inside the manor and shots were only being fired inside of it and at the distance in the surrounding forest. It was clear most of the enemies had routed, at least the ones who were able to do so.

When Isara was lifted to Sky Trident's deck she posed with her rifle in a way that pushed her breasts up. A cheer came from her crew and Kirov walked to her.

"Why did you do that?" Kirov insisted with a whisper.

"They all saw me, they looked at my bare body and they saw me," Isara panted. Kirov threw his jacket to cover Isara's breasts and escorted her into the captain's cabin accompanied by the crew's cheers. From the air, it was way easier to see the large ice field that had neutralized the most potent part of the enemy forces.

1...345678