Elf Captain Isara's Perversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** * **

After securing the manor and the valley around it Isara and her lieutenants held a meeting to discuss the initial findings.

"So to sum it up, the manor was fortified production facility of magic-tech armours that apparently used some kind of demonic entity to control them," Kurt said while looking at a report.

"Too bad the enemy burned the laboratory but the assembly line made it clear those armours were not used by humanoids," Mikado replied. He had been the one to inspect the facilities.

"Captain, what do you think?" Kurt asked.

"I think the crew needs a reward, I will go prepare the barrel," Isara voiced and walked away.

The fuck-barrel was on the ship's deck the whole night till sunrise. When Isara got out of it her womb had been heavily bloated. At some point, someone had invited the ground infantry to take turns at the barrel. All of them had been made extremely hard by Isara dominating the battlefield and the stories about it. More than one of the soldiers had talked about the captain's grace and generosity while fucking her without restraint.

Even Isara's crew no longer cared if the people cumming into her pussy talked about the captain. Though all of their voices were borderline revering her body and battle prowess.

"Glory for the empire and to the captain," became one of the most popular shouts among the soldiers when they unloaded into Isara's high elven womb. Every time it was shouted with a cheer it made Isara's lips spread into an even wilder smile despite her gag. There was no soldier she was not willing to offer glory in the whole empire.

1...345678