Elf Ears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I go first?" Erin said softly.

"Sure," replied Mark.

"Don't stop me, OK? I want to be able to get all the way through this. If you're still willing to stick around, afterwards, you can ask all of the questions you want to," she said.

Mark nodded.

"OK. I look like a ten year old because physically I am pretty close to that age. I was born missing a few things, ovaries specifically. That means that I never really went though puberty all the way, even after I started taking hormones. I can't have kids of my own, Mark, and you need to know that. I'm cold. Let's go to the fireplace." She took his hand and pulled him to the rug in front of the fireplace.

"I want you to see me, all of me, before we go further," She said, gathering her sweater in her hands, elbows crossed to lift it over her head. Mark took her hands.

"Let me?" He said. She took her hands off the sweater and slowly lifted them over her head. Mark slid her sweater up and over her head, dealing with her long braid easily. She stood, facing him, her hands now at her side, only her matching bra and tights left. Mark undid the front snap of the mint green bra and slid it off Erin's arms. She quickly placed her hands over her nipples and closed her eyes.

Mark pulled her hands gently away and held them in his. "Oh, my God, Erin, they're absolutely perfect."

"Really?, she said, her eyes snapping open.

"Those, my dear, are the most erotic nipples I have ever seen. I cannot wait to have them in my mouth."

A rush of heat moved through Erin's body, coming to rest in her pussy.

Mark pulled her tights down, hanging onto the back of his wheelchair to avoid falling out of it, and Erin stepped out of them. Mark's eyes bounced between Erin's nipples and her protruding vulva already flushed dark brown with her passion. "Now I don't know what to nibble on first," he said.

There's one more thing," Erin said, her eyes riveted to the growing bulge in Mark's pants.

"No way, you can't improve on that, Erin!" Mark said with a smile.

"Hush, now, you pervert." She said with a playful swat on his arm.

"I'm wounded! Now you have to kiss it and make it better!"

"Ok. Here's the last thing. When my baby teeth fell out, there weren't any teeth to come in. I have dentures top and bottom." Erin watched in surprise as Mark's eyes closed, and he jerked spasmodically.

"Are you ok?" she said with alarm.

"Oh yeah. I'm fine, baby. I just had an orgasm."

"What!?" She replied, incredulous.

"Really. That denture thing...big, big fantasy for me. It's like you were made in Heaven, especially for me. Now it's my turn."

Mark started to pull off his shirt, and Erin said, "Ah, ah, ah! I get to do it, remember?"

His chest was fairly hairy, a nice patch of dark fur starting at his collarbone and descending into his shorts in a 'Happy trail'. Erin ran her hands through it nervously.

"Ok. So when I stepped on the mine, it blew my legs up, right?" Erin nodded quickly, her hand at her mouth and her eyes filling with tears.

"They had to take what was left of them and use skin grafts to cover the ends of my stumps. So, all things considered, there's not a lot of scary looking stuff, but... and there's no easy way to say this, Erin. The explosion blew my balls off." Mark's eyes crinkled and he smiled. "It sounds so silly when I say it like that, but that's what happened. So, no gonads for me either, love. Oh. I should mention, before your eyes fall out of your head, that I'm still fully capable of...you know. As it turns out, if I take hormones like you, everything still works fine. Except perhaps that I have what are called retrograde ejaculations. When I come, the seminal fluid goes into my bladder rather than out the end of... well, me."

He lifted his hips up and Erin slid his pants off to find a really beautiful, uncut penis waiting for her underneath. "It's so huge..." she said, smiling.

"Not really, but thanks. I think it just looks that way because there isn't anything to compare it to, like legs. I'm actually really nervous. I haven't actually had a chance to try everything out since...you know." Erin warmed as she saw Mark blush.

"Hush," she said. She knelt in front of the Quickie and took him in her mouth. She felt his cock jerk as she ran her tongue under the head. She gently eased his foreskin down and licked the sensitive slot at the bottom of the head as Mark groaned in pleasure. His hands slid to the sides of her head and caressed her gently.

He found the base of her ears and ran his fingertips up the gentle surfaces, pausing as her reached their pointed tips. Unconsciously, he felt for the junction of the prosthetics, a puzzled look on his face when he didn't feel one.

"They're real, Mark," she said with a grin.

"Huh?"

"I get so much pleasure out of the elf thing that I had them pointed by a plastic surgeon a couple of years ago. I'm surprised it took you so long to find them."

"They're adorable! And really exotic! Come here," he said. He pulled her toward himself, depending on her to move rather than bracing one arm on the seat back to keep from falling off. With him on the chair, her eyes were still a little below his, and he bent forward slightly, letting her bear a little of his weight as he sought her left ear with his tongue. As he found it, Erin's pussy clenched hard with pleasure, and the sound it made was evident to both of them. She slid her arms down his back, not certain what she would find, but unafraid nonetheless.

Mark felt a frisson of fear as Erin's hands slid toward what was left of his butt. He closed his eyes and held his breath, waiting for her to scream and push his chair out into the hallway.

"Nice," she said softly. "Are there any tender spots I should avoid?"

"Oh, please, no," he said, his heart swelling. "I'm totally healed. Please touch everything."

"Goody", she whispered, and with a smooth motion, placed her hands under Mark's butt and lifted him out of the chair, pushed it away and slid him to her lap as she sat on her heels. She slowly allowed him to slide down her thighs, stifling a laugh at the surprised look on his face.

"Just because I'm little doesn't mean I'm not strong. Lie down, please," she said.

Mark reclined onto his elbows, and Erin got her first look at his scarred, damaged lower body. A lacework of scars lay upon him, some fine, some large and shiny, and she traced every inch with her fingers, teasing and caressing him. There remained a hint of his Gluteus muscles, two knots of muscle in reality, and his rosebud lay roughly centered in the expanse of flesh, slightly puckered. His scrotum lay empty beneath his cock, wrinkled and brown, more than anything resembling labia, a fine pink scar at the rear, near the perineal plane. Above it all his cock strained toward the ceiling bouncing lightly with his pulse. Erin reclined, her face inches from the base of Mark's penis, and sucked his deflated ball sack into her mouth, pinching it gently between her upper lip and her tongue. His hips surged against her face gently as he groaned his pleasure. Erin licked her way up the shaft of his cock until her lips encircled the corona. She nibbled gently, and as she'd hoped, Mark flinched.

"Make you a little nervous? I call it 'assault with a friendly weapon'. What should we do about that little sharpness, Mark? Wait, I think I know." She reached toward her mouth, and Mark stopped her.

"Please. Could I...?"

"Oh, yeah, darling. I wish you would. By the way, how many of those silent orgasms can you have?" She leaned over him, her mouth puckered.

"That's up to you to find out, Erin. Open up a little. What do I do?"

"Pull down on the top teeth."

Mark pulled gently, and the denture released. He removed it from Erin's mouth, the width at the back distorting her pretty face a little as it pulled free. He placed it on the hearth of the fireplace, and when he turned back to her, Erin handed him the lower. She ran her tongue around her gums, her lips suddenly lush.

"Thatsh better," she slurred, her speech altered by her lack of teeth. She slipped her right knee over his chest and lay upon Mark, her tiny pussy pointed directly at his face. Scooting forward, she enveloped Mark's cock in her smooth, hot liquid mouth.

"Pleash tell me when you're gonna cum, OK? I have an idea." Erin slid her mouth up and down Mark's pole, and he wished he could return the favor, but Erin's little body was so short that he couldn't reach her with his mouth. He satisfied himself with inserting a finger into her vice-like vagina, already so hot and slick it felt like his finger was burning. He thumbed her giant clit and curled his finger toward her g-spot until her hips began to thrust gently. He felt the boil of an orgasm starting deep in his groin.

"I'm getting close love," He said. Erin slipped her finger deeply into her pussy as he grabbed the floor for balance. As he started to buck his pelvis, Erin put her lubricated finger into his ass as far as it would go, and simultaneously sucked hard. His orgasm ripped through him like a bolt of lightening, his hips curling up toward Erin's mouth. His useless butt muscles clenched as he commanded non-existent heels to dig into the floor. After three pulses, he relaxed against the floor.

Erin slid off him and turned around. Straddling him, she locked her smoky, intense eyes with his and pursed her lips exotically, then opened her mouth a little and let a fair volume of milky fluid drain onto his chest. As he stared in amazement, she said, "It'th all about thuction."

She bent over and sucked up most of the seminal fluid, and let it fall onto his cock; it glistened in the firelight. Her hips flexed and Erin positioned herself over Mark's aching member. She reached between her legs and guided it into her body, dropping only inches before stopping, the look on her face between pain and ecstasy.

"Really, really big," she whispered, lips pursed. Her fingers dug lightly into Mark's chest, and his hands enclosed her rib cage, his thumbs rolling her big brown nipples. Erin's hips pumped a few times, then slid down another inch. She felt incredibly tight to Mark, almost too tight, but her lubrication was actually rolling down his cock, and she slid over his tender skin easily in spite of the powerful grip she was applying to him. Just as his brain registered another sensation, she dropped onto his pelvis, eyes wide, a grimace of pain on her face.

"OW!...ohhh. Ohh my. Ooohhh. Soogoood."

"Oh my God, Erin! I didn't... you're a..." He sputtered.

Eyes closed, a placid happy expression on her face, Erin said, "Was a... It's been a long wait, but I knew you'd be here eventually. Whoa. I can't seem to control my hips. They want to fuck your cock. Is that ok?"

In response, Mark placed his hands under his lower back and drove his cock up into Erin with a powerful surge. Soon, she was matching his strokes one for one. Looking at her own vulva, she was amazed to see her wrinkled brown labia being pulled into her vagina as Mark's cock drove into her body, only to be ejected moments later as it withdrew. Her internal lubrication factory was in high gear, and silver ropes of her pussy lube hung swaying from her butt. Her legs began to shake with effort, and so she sat on Mark, her thighs on his hip bones, but nothing at all under her ass. She slid slowly backward and off of him, being careful not to bend his cock in half. She pulled him up with her and over until her lay on her, her legs splayed obscenely wide.

"I'm not going to do you much good on top," Mark said ruefully.

"I don't think you are giving yourself, or me, enough credit, my love. Come down here and relax; you're not heavy, and your weight feels really good on me. You might want to keep that hip action going, though, OK?"

As he lowered his weight completely onto her, Erin felt his cock sliding smoothly in and out of her, and she grabbed his hips and pulled him in tightly. For some miraculous reason, his pubic bone pressed directly on her highly placed clit, and an intense shock of pleasure razored directly into her pussy every time he thrust into her. After a few minutes of blissful fucking, she felt the lovely burn approaching.

"Oh fuck, Mark! I'm gonna cum! It's like you were...OGH!... custom built for me! Please don't stop! Ugh, ugh, ohh, ohhh! Oh fuck! Gonnacum, gonnacum...NOW!"

Mark thrust deeply into Erin, and her legs snapped over his back and locked him into her pussy like a vice. She whimpered into his chest for a little while, a smile on her open lips as she caught her breath. He slid in and out of her slowly, and the orgasm that tore out of him nearly stunned him. He hadn't really felt it coming, and as it receded, he straightened his arms and slid his hips down Erin's butt until he sat on the carpet and his cock slid out with a soft pop. With his body lower on the floor, it was easy for him to bend forward to kiss her.

His hands slipped behind her shoulders and cupped her head. He lifted her face to his and pressed his lips to hers. The feeling of her ultra soft mouth was indescribable, and as his tongue slid slowly inside to trace her velvet gums, he shivered with delight at the realization of his fantasy. He moaned into Erin's mouth, and her heart swelled as she reveled in his pleasure. She opened her eyes and gummed his tongue sensuously, the look of ecstasy on his face a balm to her soul.

The kissing soon turned dreamlike and less urgent, and after a while, the two lovers grew silent, and Mark said, "How about a shower?"

"Great idea; I'll go start it." Erin watched as Mark flexed his powerful arms and launched himself into his wheelchair. She led the way to the bathroom, which was decorated in Japanese décor, highlighted by floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the Willamette river far below. Erin had started the water, and Mark looked on in amazement at the virtual flood of water pouring out of at least 7 shower heads.

"I think there's a good chance that I might drown if I go into that shower, Erin," he said with a grin.

"Oh, crap. I hadn't thought about that, Mark. I can turn off all but these two on the ceiling," she said, pointing to two giant chrome heads above them. They let the shower warm, and then Erin sat cross-legged on the floor and drew Mark to her, sitting him inside the circle of her legs. They washed each other carefully, and by the time they were clean, Mark was hard again. Erin leaned back and slid his cock inside herself, then pulled him inside with her heels and her hands on his slim ass. Belly to belly, they hugged each other tightly, Erin squeezing with her rippling pussy, and Mark rocking his hips slightly. They both found Erin's toothless mouth very exciting, and their kissing ranged from frantic to slow and sensual. Mark felt himself approaching orgasm, and told Erin so. She stopped squeezing and let Mark's penis rest inside her soft tunnel while she slid a hand down and rubbed her clit in a small circle. As she came closer, she started the squeeze play again, motioning Mark to be still. Shortly, she lost control of her cunt as it began to spasm, and they came together, eyes locked, his tongue captured by her soft pink mouth. They dried each other off in the light of the fire, towels soon replaced by hands as they explored every inch of each others unique bodies. As they drifted off to sleep looking at the Christmas lights glittering in the gentle snowfall, they had each decided that they'd already gotten the Christmas gift of a lifetime.

12