Elf Student of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faster," Cumber exclaimed and slapped Lorelei's ass. Even as she did not have any control over the movement the following slaps were in sync with the increase of her swimming pace.

"Inghii, ghnii," Lorelei was barely able to stop moans even by shutting her jaw. By now the cock was sliding almost entirely in and out of her with perfect accuracy. Her ass slapped into Cumber's hip with loud slaps that were combined with a relentless assault of taps on her inner gate. As her elven pussy was almost perfectly shaped to holster the human cock the pulsing battering was the center of the heated pulses that ravaged her mind and body.

"Whose a good class slut?" Cumber began asking questions that Lorelei barely heard anymore due to the mounting pressure and burning pulses. "Whose a good teacher's fuck-pet?"

Even as Lorelei was in no position to reply her muffled "Ihiing" moans almost sounded like she was trying to say I but was too lust broken to form words. Even she realized it deep down despite all her remaining focus on being on locking her jaw.

"Time to feed the teacher's pet-slut her cock-milk," Cumber declared and the words echoed in Lorelei's empty mind. Her body stopped swimming while her torso angled down in preparation for Cumber to pump her pussy in a way that his seed would have an easier time to drip into her unsoiled elven womb.

Lorelei tried to catch her breath while the only movement was Cumber's cock pumping her echoed by ass slaps from his hip strikes. Even as she began calming down the moment the swimming stopped an explosion of liquid heat at her core was more than enough to drive her over the edge. The sensation was so strong that without even thinking she knew it was the end of something. End of something she had valued but also the start of something new. Something new that made her afraid even when trying to think about it.

"Whose a good elven cum-bucket," Cumber grunted and every pump he did pushed more of his seed into Lorelei's womb. Even as she had no way of seeing inside of her she was able to feel way more semen entering her than she had seen ejaculated on her thighs by Ethan and Isaac combined. Every pump filled her with more and some of it spurted out of her and to the floor where she was able to see it even before Cumber even showed signs of pulling out.

"So much, how can there be so much?" Lorelei uttered. She felt oddly relieved by the abundant liquid heat to the point her voice came without moans despite the still heavy breathing.

"The true secrets of alchemy my dear, stamina and volume are so easy to alter with right kinds of elixirs," Cumber mused and stopped moving for a moment. Though his cock still kept twitching inside of Lorelei like it was not done releasing its load.

"By the way, did you take your infertility pills beforehand or do you have a very urgent need to get some?" Cumber asked with odd excitement in his voice.

"Infertility? Oh, gods, I don't want to be pregnant, not like this," Lorelei uttered with an explosion of panic inside of her. She had not even thought about it. Thinking about being rammed by cocks for pleasure was as far as she had gotten before now.

"I take that as a no, it would not be proper to have children between an unmarried professor and a student, so we need to do something about that," Cumber voiced and made Lorelei float away from him. She more than felt the semen shoot out of her before seeing it hit the floor.

Lorelei panted heavily while her focus shifted on the semen slowly dripping into her womb. Her hip was still tilted in a way that all of it would flow deeper into her in time. All kinds of possible future scenarios flashed in her mind and the one she focused on the most was the one where she had no reason not to fuck if she was already pregnant.

"Say aaa," Cumber voiced even as Lorelei's jaw was already gaping. Though she did open it wider without thinking. Cumber lifted her head and placed a bottle on her lips. She drank it down with speed due to the high thirst she suddenly realized.

"And now to the test results, on the scale of pervert and not pervert... I would say... Exhibitionist class-slut that part-times as a teachers fuck-pet," Cumber voiced while he stroked Lorelei's hair a bit that had loosened up from the ponytail during the air swimming.

"I'm not... I'm not," Lorelei uttered while her mind was oddly panicking about a scenario of being a human breeding cattle she had thought a moment ago. She had no idea why her mind had gone there but she definitely did not want that.

"If you want a different grade, you need to make a complaint to the headmaster, I'm sure he would be happy to re-evaluate you," Cumber replied and made Lorelei slowly spin around in the air. He smiled admiring his handiwork while making her hip sway a bit like he was trying to make even more semen drip into her womb.

"Huh?" Lorelei uttered.

"I can float you like this to him along the corridors right now to not waste time, or are you happy with the evaluation?" Cumber teasingly threatened. He even made Lorelei float towards the door that was still locked by his magic ring.

"I'm happy, very happy," Lorelei uttered while images of her fellow students coming to finger her or worse while she floated past them entered her mind.

"Well then, even as it saddens me it seems the evaluation has come to an end," Cumber announced and made most of the rings on Lorelei's body disappear in a way that made her feet float to the ground. She immediately crossed her legs like she tried to stop herself from peeing. It happened by reflex due to the pressure shifting in her pussy and womb. Though there was something more immediate she wanted to fix.

"Professor, you forgot two," Lorelei uttered while two rings still oddly floated her breasts in a constrained state. Her green robes she pulled over them were sending her mind a very vivid image of their shape.

"Consider them a gift. They will dissipate in a few minutes, use that time to ponder if you would like to use similar more permanent constraints since you don't like underwear," Cumber mused while he moved to collect some papers from his desk while her blue rings collected his clothes and flew to dress him with them. Even at that movement, Lorelei had no other choice but to admire the human's high precision with his magic despite his mortality that would make his talent to be wasted sooner or later.

"Why would I... ever," Lorelei muttered and pushed her breasts up only to feel a jolt from them going along her spine to melt her core.

"Ooh, and one more thing, try not to fool around with other students during my lectures unless you want me to take even harder measures to discipline you," Cumber voiced with a quick grin.

"Harder? I meant, no professor, I won't let anything like this happen ever again," Lorelei exclaimed with a bow and immediately regretted it due to the semen swaying inside of her. Some of it was already dripping down her thighs and there was even more in her womb waiting to come out.

"Really? Such a shame... you can go now. I have some things to do... and take this. One per month, should last you a few years, consider it a payment since I can't give you higher grades without adding ranks above the max score," Cumber mused and floated a bottle he dug from his desk to Lorelei. She quickly pocketed it into her robe after taking one pill.

"Right professor, I will be leaving then," Lorelei replied but after just a few awkward steps semen flowed down both of her inner thighs. Though she did not stop but rushed out determined to just go wash in her room without looking back.

** * **

Lorelei managed to take barely ten steps on the corridor before someone leaned against her back and grabbed her shoulder. She was able to tell it was Ethan from just the way he slid his hand along her side. The speed she had realized it did not make her happy.

"You let the teacher fuck you?" Ethan asked while leaning against Lorelei from behind. She looked around in panic but there were just them and Isaac in the corridor.

"How did you know," Lorelei stuttered.

"We know now," Ethan replied with a grin and stepped back.

"Don't get it wrong, I simply used him for my personal pleasure," Lorelei uttered the most logical seeming defense in her mind but regretted it even as she said so.

"Really now," Ethan exclaimed with a smile while Isaac looked shocked. Out of the two Lorelei had a harder time understanding Isaac even as he kept saying all kinds of things to her. Ethan was clearly just a filthy human pervert after her perfect elven body like professor Cumber but Isaac felt like a mystery to her.

"He even left you leaking like a bucket or did he summon some gremlin servants to fuck you in an orgy?" Ethan mused as he quickly lifted up Lorelei's robes to look at her legs due to the stains she had dripped to the floor.

"He has enhanced his... manhood with alchemy. I would never do an orgy... with gremlins," Lorelei stuttered while forcing her dress back down. Her eyes looked around in a panic in case someone else saw them. These two were a lost cause and she had to deal with them but she did not want anybody else to know what she really was.

"But you would let your professor cream your fertile elven womb, aren't you worried you will bear some half-elfs soon?" Ethan exclaimed like he was shocked even as just by looking at his eyes Lorelei knew he wanted to do the same.

"Of course not... he gave me pills," Lorelei replied but then she felt the semen leak out of her even more than before. It made her jolt into a quick run without caring about anything else than getting into her personal shower.

"Where are you going? The baths are that way and its unisex hours," Ethan shouted after Lorelei but bathing with filthy humans was the last thing she wanted to do after swimming on one of their cocks. So she ran even faster in the direction of her room. As there were gremlins cleaning the academy, any stains she would leave behind her would be quickly washed away and with it any proof it was from her.

And so Lorelei got the maximum score on being a class slut and teacher's fuck-pet. It was the first time in her life she was not happy at all about acing the evaluation.