Elfie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's not a demon. He's a Fae like me. It's...complicated. All part of the original gift. But if you don't manifest as Santa, then there is no Santa until you die, and I'm released."

Elfie started to sound heartbroken, and Liam wasn't emotionally prepared to deal with a crying, naked fairy with magic boobs. "So you're stuck with me whether I do this or not?"

"Yes, if you don't manifest, then you can will me away. You won't ever see me unless you call on me, but there will be no Santa, and the festival is soon. Krampus will win, and humanity will have years of woe."

Liam sighed and scooted off the bed to stand up in front of her. "That sounds bad, in a pretty high concept fate of the world by magic sort of way. Which, honestly, isn't my bag. But you're telling me the truth. I know that. I'm not sure how, but I just sort of know that you can't lie to me. Krampus winning this festival will be bad. And to beat him, I have to be Santa. And to be Santa, I have to...fuck you. Because a long time ago, some fairies decided that's the way things should be." Elfie's face had screwed up into one of near misery as she prepared to be relegated to obscurity by her new master. "But things don't ever work out how you mean them to, I guess. I was supposed to have a boring job in L.A. while my girlfriend probably cheated on me. Now, I'm gonna be Santa."

"You mean it?!"

"Yeah, let's...let's see where this leads."

Elfie squealed and threw her arms around his neck.

***

"Don't worry, I know how to do this part really, really well." Elfie started to strip him out of his remaining clothes. Liam had been in shape once, but that had suffered some significant setbacks during his failed attempt at college. Then it had imploded entirely during his post life-falling-apart depression. As she stripped away his shirt and his pants, Elfie revealed a flabby body with paste colored skin and zero muscular definition. She frowned at him while he stood self consciously in his boxers. Her breasts wobbled back and forth on her chest while she considered his form. She stepped closer to him, and he felt the radiant heat of her body. She might be able to wear clothes made of ice and alter the size of her breasts at a whim, but she was flesh and blood nonetheless. She gently put her hands on his stomach and moved them up his chest. "Do you like the way I look?" she asked.

"Of course, who wouldn't?"

"You like my blonde hair and my big tits? Would you like my pussy to be completely hairless? Would you like my ass to be bigger? I can see things in your head, wild ideas that were never possible for you. Until now. I can be whatever you want. A kitty cat, furred everywhere except my pussy. I can even look like those other girls in your head, girls you thought loved you once."

He brought his hands up to hold hers. "No, I like the way you look right now, Elfie. Except maybe...you are an elf after all."

"Oh!" she squealed. Her hands went to her hair and brushed it back from the sides of her head to reveal two long, pointed ears. "That's a good start. I like to be changed, Master. It brings me happiness to be what you want me to be. But I can tell that you're excited already." Her hands slid down his body and into his boxers. Warm hands gripped his cock, and Liam thought he might cum right away. She didn't linger on him too long though, just a few strokes to keep him interested before she pulled down his boxers.

Liam had never been with a woman in a lit room. Sarah had demanded the lights to be off before she undressed. He'd only ever seen his partners by dim, unflattering light. Darkness might hide flaws, but it hides beauty, too. Elfie had turned on his bedroom lamps, creating a warm glow of orange light. While he was horrified to be so visible and exposed in front of her, he was astounded by the beauty of the creature pressing against him. Feeling braver, he put his hands on her shoulders, moved them to her back, and then down to her ass. She giggled as he squeezed her cheeks. Her hands returned to his body, going up his back until her fingers curled into his hair. His cock pressed against her hip as she drew his mouth into hers. She tasted like icy peppermint. It was wonderful. Liam's armed wrapped tightly around her as he started to fall in love with the Fae.

She nudged him back to the bed, forcing him to lie down as she straddled him. His cock was pressed down between Elfie's abdomen and his own as her breasts squashed against his chest. Her lips met his again. Golden curls fell around his face. His hands moved down her hips to squeeze her ass and pull at her cheeks. The thought entered his mind that she could have a bigger butt after all. Immediately, her ass grew, and his fingers sunk into the soft flesh. Happy with that development, he moved his hands up her body to her breasts. They fit perfectly into his palms as he kneaded them. With a shift, he pushed her up so that her breasts were level with his mouth. He kissed and licked for a moment before taking a nipple into his mouth entirely, swirling his tongue around the rosy bud, and enjoying the sound of Elfie's moans. His cock nudged at her wet lips, but he resisted the urge to thrust up into her. He relinquished her breast from his mouth only because he wanted to taste her lips again. She bent down to lick and kiss his ear before drawing him a deep kiss.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes," he said, his voice a whisper drenched with lust.

She started to push herself down onto his cock. The head of his dick slipped inside of her hot canal, and a ragged breath of pleasure eased out of both of them. More and more of his dick pushed into her, and every inch of it was welcomed with tight, hugging warmth. His arms wrapped around her pulling her down against him. Fully sheathed inside of her, he wanted to go deeper, to fill her up more. Elfie wriggled on top of him, a broad, happy smile on her face. She sat straight up. Her walls contracted as her hands went to her breasts. Liam stroked her thighs as her body shook with orgasm. Her moans were short chirps of pleasure, each of which caused a surge of warmth to course through Liam's body.

He started to feel strange. The blissful feeling of being inside Elfie had distracted him, but now the new sensations were becoming overwhelming. His skin tingled with warmth. His face itched. A strange pressure pushed outward from the base of his dick. He groaned as Elfie raised herself up on his cock, except she went higher than he thought she could while still keeping him inside of her. He looked down between them and saw his dick, swollen and at least eight inches from root to where the head disappeared into Elfie's wet pussy. She lowered herself back down, her body quaking as inch after inch plunged into her. Once again with Liam's full length inside her, she said, "That's a good start, but if you're going to be a proper Santa, you'll need more."

She started to ride him, roughly pumping up and down his full length. The tingling sensation spread faster and grew more intense as Liam clutched the warm flesh of the magical creature changing his body. His chest grew broader and his fatty pooch melted into flat stomach. Ab muscles suddenly appeared whenever he exhaled. The itch on his face started to become maddening, enough that he took a hand away from Elfie's body to scratch. Instead of his smooth, baby face, he encountered coarse hairs which he innately knew would be a shocking white when he got the chance to look at them. The itching subsided, and his attention returned to the writhing mass of sexuality bouncing up and down on his cock. Her tits lurched up and fell down with each stroke, begging to be touched or kissed, but he had a new idea in mind. If he was to be Elfie's master, then it was time for him to start acting like it. Sarah had never enjoyed any position other than standard missionary. He bet that Elfie didn't have that hangup.

Liam flipped her off him with ease, his cock slipping out of her hungry cunt with a wet slurp. She giggled and rolled over onto her back to tease him as he moved around. Her fingers went to her snatch and started playing with herself as her free hand started tweaking her nipples. My new fairy has some kinks in her, I think. But she looked smaller than she had before. Liam got to his feet and nearly whacked his head on the ceiling fan. He was taller. Much taller. Before, he'd been 5'8'', an entirely unremarkable height. Now he had to be at least 6'2''. Maybe more. He had to concentrate to resist plunging himself right back into Elfie's waiting pussy as she teased him, running her feet up and down his chest, but he wanted to see himself. He stepped away from the bed and closed his bedroom door to see the mirror on the back of it.

The man he had become looked similar to the man he'd watched vanish in the snow. Taller, with a stark white beard, but leaner where the other Santa had been broad. The beard was close to his face, but solid. The rest of his hair had turned white to match, but remained in its shaggy state. The most astounding change, though, was standing out from between his legs. His cock wasn't a measly eight inches any more. If anything it was a foot long and girth to match. Beneath his dick, his balls had swollen into two massive orbs in a tight pouch that felt full. He didn't know how his dick wouldn't rip a normal woman in half. But Elfie wasn't a normal woman. He wasn't sure she was a woman at all. He was sure, though, that she was begging for his cock to go back in her.

"Turn over. On your knees," he ordered. Elfie hopped into position with eagerness. She raised her ass up for him. He grabbed her hips, pushing his thumbs into her plump flesh. His cock slid easily into position against her pussy lips, and he pushed forward. Her walls stretched around his new cock, drawing every inch of him inside her as she moaned. Fully inside, he pulled back and looked down to watch his wet cock come out of her tight cunt. Even after everything else, what he saw surprised him. As it emerged from inside of Elfie, he saw a ring of solid white skin followed by a ring of red, repeated again and again until his cockhead popped out of her a brilliant red color. He had a candy cane for a dick.

"Where'd you think they got the idea from?" Elfie said, looking over her shoulder. "Put it back in me, Santa, I've been a good girl."

Liam was happy to oblige. He pushed back into her and started to build a steady rhythm. His balls slapped forward against her wet lips as he slid into her again and again. He groaned as her walls squeezed tight around him on each thrust. Elfie writhed on his monster cock, her moans becoming a delirious cooing of pleasure. Her body would suddenly go rigid and her moans would raise in pitch, but he couldn't stop or even slow down. A desperate need to cum overtook him. He needed to finish what he'd started. The transformation was part of it, but the manifestation wouldn't be finished until he came inside her. He understood through some cosmic telepathy that the moment his cum erupted into the hot pussy wrapped around his massive length, he would become something more than human. He pulled Elfie tight against him, pushing inhumanely far inside of her, and he started to cum.

Elfie outright screamed with pleasure, and Liam roared as he flooded her insides with his spunk. He wondered if it tasted like his cock looked and made a note to ask Elfie later when she inevitably sucked him off. Another wave of pleasure and another burst of cum. He'd never cum even half that much in his life. He could feel her pussy filling up with the stuff, and it leaked out around his cock. Liam remained stuffed inside of her as they came down from their orgasmic highs. Finally, he withdrew, a gush of cum following out after his candy cane cock. Immediately, Elfie spun around and slurped him into her mouth, moaning as she cleaned his dick of their mingled juices. Finally, she gave up her prize with a wet pop as it came out of her mouth. She held him in place and kissed the bright red tip of his cock one last time before lowering it to her tits and rubbing it across them. "Thank you, Master. That was a wonderful experience."

"You're...uh, welcome," Liam answered. It was difficult to concentrate while his cock slid over her wet breasts. "So, did it work. Did I manifest?"

"Oh yes," Elfie said. "You're now the Fae-bound incarnation of Santa. My head is clear and your powers will develop. We have a lot of work to do before Christmas. That's when the festival happens where you duel Krampus. Don't worry, I think we'll win, but we need to recruit first."

"Recruit?"

"Of course. More elves, to start with, I think. But maybe you'd like to cum in my mouth before we talk more."

She didn't wait for him to answer. Her mouth opened wide and sucked her candy cane down her throat. Liam groaned, put his hands on the back of her head, and enjoyed the feeling of his Elfie's chin pushing against his balls as his cock throbbed in her throat. This will be fun.

12