Elfie Ch. 02

Story Info
Liam creates his Mrs. Claus.
4.7k words
4.69
16.4k
24

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,474 Followers

Elfie bobbed up and down on Liam's candy cane colored cock. He knew that she was magical. For that matter, he was magical as well, but it was still bizarre to see all twelve inches of his cock slide so easily into her throat. Her beautiful eyes would occasionally look up to check if he was pleased with her work. He stroked her pointed ears to reassure her.

Liam had become Santa of a sort. He'd become a lithe, muscular model with an enormous dick. But the physical changes were small compared to what he could sense. His dingy, dark room spoke to him. It wanted to change like he had. The bed, the walls, the lamps — every item around him had a small sliver of personality. Each of them wanted to be different. Liam simply needed to give them permission. His hands moved to the back of Elfie's head, pushing her fully down onto his cock. He started to spurt into her throat while the room began to morph.

Tendrils of red, green, white, and gold snaked through everything. Lamps became hanging snowflakes that exuded warm light. The carpet retreated into a sturdy floor of well trodden oak. His computer chair transformed into a tall, red wing backed seat, studded with golden rivets. Trinkets became nutcrackers, posters on his wall became stitched greetings of happy holidays.

Outside his room, the staircase wood changed as well changing from cheap plywood spindles into sturdy hardwood. From thin air, garlands wrapped around the banister as a thick red carpet covered the center of the stairs leading down to the great room. The brick of the hearth turned over one at a time, becoming ancient stone lodged together with solid mortar. A fire burst to life in the fireplace casting warm shadows across the room. The furniture moved into the shadows and dissipated. An enormous tree that stretched to the ceiling grew right out of the floorboard. As it stretched, crystals of ice drooped from its branches, emitting a pale silvery glow. Around them on the branches, small ornaments popped out of the tree to sit comfortably in the boughs.

The old couch that had shuffled out of the way began to stretch and turn to a soft, pine green. It became a chair almost as big as a king sized bed. On the walls, a clock made of gingerbread started to tick. From the corners of the room, several toy trains emerged from the walls, running on tracks along the perimeter of the ceiling. A toy plane buzzed through the air, beginning to circle in the space where a ceiling fan had once been. Beneath it all, an enormous rug sprawled out, bearing depictions of creatures and places long lost to the world of men.

The exterior of the house wasn't spared. Twinkling lights snaked over the dark house, glowing like soft embers as the idyllic Christmas scene developed. Snowmen in red hats popped up on the lawn. The mailbox became a large candy cane covered in wreathes. At the center of it all appeared another tree, as big as the house itself, complete with lights and ornaments.

Liam pulled his cock out of Elfie's throat and looked around at his house. "It's like a fucking winter wonderland."

"Yes, Master, we have a certain style of magic. It tends to make things like this. I like it. Feels like home." She wiped a dribble of cum off her chin. "Let's go downstairs and see the rest."

"Shouldn't we get dressed?" No sooner than he said it than clothes appeared on their bodies. Elfie's mall elf outfit returned, but with changes. The top cut down much lower, showing off her enormous breasts, and tights didn't appear on her legs. The tunic's skirt barely covered her ass. When she moved at all, Liam got a full view of her wet pussy lips. For his part, a tight red shirt covered his chest, and a pair of vibrant green linen slacks covered his legs. No underwear confined him, allowing his cock to hang down the loose pant leg. Bright gold suspenders fastened to the front and the back. Liam ran his thumbs up them, pleased with what he saw. "Neat."

Elfie took him by the hand and dragged him downstairs. She twirled in front of the fireplace while Liam marveled at the small, seemingly autonomous toys flitting about the room. Elfie threw herself onto the over sized green chair, rolling around on her back, periodically flashing Liam. It was hard to resist the sight of her. Liam wanted to climb into the chair with her and spend the next hour fucking her every way he could think of. Except, that's not the kind of guy that Liam was. New cock aside, he didn't understand why his thoughts kept drifting to sex. "Elfie," he said. "When we bonded, did you change the way I think? Like, I wasn't ever this horny before. Now I can barely stop myself from mounting you."

"You don't have to stop yourself, Master. I am for your pleasure. Mount me, ravish me, cum in me, on me, spray your seed on my tits, on my face, in my ass. However you want. It will all bring me pleasure."

The compulsion threatened to take over Liam once again, but he stopped after two steps towards Elfie's spread legs, despite how inviting it looked to see her wet lips underneath the short green skirt. "No, hang on. We can play later, but now I need you to explain."

Elfie closed her legs and sat up with an exaggerated pouting lip. "Fine. Yes, you have a stronger urge to fuck now. You're a little more Fae than human, so you have the sex drive of a Fae. And the stamina, and the rebound time. You can fuck pretty much nonstop if you want. You will say more dirty things, think more naughty thoughts, and crave carnal acts. But apparently you want to talk."

Liam walked over to the fireplace and leaned against the mantle. He examined a few of the stockings, astounded at the detail in the stitching. "I just think its important to take a minute and understand what's happening. Don't worry, I can't wait to fuck you again. In fact, that's pretty much all I can think about. I have to concentrate on not thinking about it." He glanced over at her. She had rolled to her stomach, letting her ass display for him. She might have made it a little bigger while he wasn't watching. "You said we had to do this to fight Krampus. What does that mean?"

Elfie gave her butt one last wiggle to try and entice him, but when he crossed his arms, she gave it up for the moment. She sat up and crossed her legs, making sure he could still see her exposed sex just in case. "It's not a fight. It's a competition. Krampus will bring his harem, and you will bring yours. We have a big orgy, and at the end, so long as Krampus is satisfied, everyone is happy."

"You mean the fate of the world hinges on a sex festival with an ancient fairy?"

"Yup! It's not as serious as it sounds though. It's just part of the deal that Oberon and Titania made. I mean, it is serious in that if Krampus isn't satisfied then he will release the Woe into the world and cause untold misery for all mankind for a period of seven years. Also, he'll enslave the two of us in the meantime, take from us the joy of sex, and leave us to the mercy of his satyrs. I'm not sure what that 'take the joy of sex from us' part means exactly, but it sounds like something I don't want to happen."

"Right. That sounds not great," Liam said. "I don't have a harem."

Elfie leaned forward eagerly. "You don't have a harem, yet. That's the funnest part! We need to make more elves and some fauns and —oh!— a Mrs. Claus!"

"I have to get married?"

"Don't be silly, Master, it's just a title. It's not the original title same as I wasn't originally called Elfie, but it's what it's been called for several hundred years now."

"So I don't get a wife, cause I kind of thought you..."

"That's sweet, Master. And, yes, I am sort of your wife. Main consort, at least. But Mrs. Claus runs your house and looks after your harem for you. Makes sure everyone is fed and cared for. Gives everyone jobs to keep them busy when they're not fucking us or each other. The closer we get to the festival, the hornier we all become, but through the rest of the year we're kind of normal. For Fae, anyway. We feast and dance and sing and all that."

"How do I find her then?"

"You don't find her, silly. You pick her. Just think of who you want for the job."

Before he could stop himself, he thought of Emily, his high school sweetheart. She had moved back to Silverton after college, and Liam had avoided her at all costs. Once even hiding in the storeroom at work until she left. He'd been embarrassed about utterly failing at life. But now, that didn't matter at all. The image of her came into his head as clear as seeing it on a television screen. Emily sat in her small house, a book in her lap and a glass of wine in her hand.

"She's pretty," Elfie said, using their bond to spy on Liam's thoughts. "Now, remember how to go places? Close your eyes and put your finger to your nose."

"What'll she become? Something like me?"

"When you cum in her, she becomes whatever you want her to be. Hopefully something fun, but its your first try so I won't expect too much."

Liam already had some ideas. He closed his eyes, moved his finger to his nose, and the world lurched.

***

Emily Jacobson poured the rest of the bottle of wine into her glass. She noticed a new set of scratches on her hand, probably from Miss Wilson's cat, Jeremiah. She'd had plenty of experience with terrible cats. Jeremiah rose to the top of that list. Emily held the bottle over the glass, letting the last few drops splash down. She even licked the bottle before tossing it into the trash.

Wino. Is that better than alcoholic? She returned to her chair by the fire, but didn't bother picking up her book. She hadn't been following it for a while now, just glaring at the words and periodically turning the page. She'd passed tipsy and gone into drunk at some point, but it would clear up soon enough. While the clinic didn't take patients on the weekends, it still had boarded pets and emergency calls to worry about. Nothing worse than going shoulder deep in a cow anus while nursing a hangover. She'd been doctoring cattle and horses for almost a full year now. She told herself she needed to relax whenever she could.

No, what I really need is a hard dicking. She was enduring a significant drought. The last time she'd had sex was in her senior year of undergrad. She fast tracking through, and that left very little time for a social life. Still, she had a few friends with benefits over the years. As everyone got older, casual sex became more difficult. No matter how many times she explained to her hookups that she just wanted sex, they started to bleed into her life and demand her time. So, off they went, and Emily moved on to the next guy. The problem was that she burned through everyone she knew. When she headed off to veterinary school, that was the end of her sex life for a long while. It didn't help that she specialized in livestock care, leading to the inevitable jokes about fucking horses. She couldn't count the number of times that she went to a bar, chatted up some guy, got to the point of the conversation about what they were studying, and been immediately asked if she thought about fucking the horses.

She would never fuck a horse. Nor was it even remotely decent sexy banter. The thought was obscene and offensive. But god what she would do for a man with a horse sized cock. The last guy that she fucked was hung like a flea, but at least it had been a dick. The only thing that had really satisfied her was waiting in a drawer beside her bed. She'd kept it as a joke, obviously. Everyone always says they buy them as a joke. And the particular shape wasn't important. But, what other shape would be picked by a few catty coeds who called themselves Emily's friends when they were shopping for a dildo to give her in celebration of finishing veterinary school.

Thinking about the silicon horse dick made her hornier. (Having first hand knowledge of horse dicks allowed Emily to give an educated comparison. Her dildo would have made a mare laugh.) Living in Silverton had seemed like a good idea when she was halfway through school. She would come back, get the old place where her grandmother had lived, and be close to her parents. The thing she left out was a husband or a boyfriend. The dating prospects of the small town hadn't been great when she was growing up and were worse now. She even got excited when her mother told her that her old boyfriend Liam had moved back to town. But, of course, when she dropped by the local shop to chat with him, he hid in a storeroom until she left. She couldn't tell who it had been more humiliating for.

An icy wind interrupted her thoughts and brought the sting of sobriety back to her. Emily looked at the window to make sure it was closed. Then to the door. Then she looked right at a pair of people standing on the other side of the room. Funnily enough one of them looked very much like Liam. If Liam was dressing up as a stripper version of Santa, which, Emily thought, could be exactly what she wanted. The man had his eyes closed, but the woman, who didn't appear to be wearing any underwear under her skirt, was looking at Emily with the face of someone who just remembered that their own house was on fire. None of this made any sense to Emily as the smell of peppermint and mistletoe filled the air. Lurid thoughts soon pushed those away. Something's happening to me, she realized. In the next second it hit her.

A horniness explosion was the only way to describe it. In her mind, she saw every scene of porn she'd ever watched. She saw all the men she'd ever fucked. She felt all their hands on her again, all of their cocks inside her at once. The imagery flooded over her, overwhelming her. She tried to stand up, but fumbled forward onto her hands and knees, throwing her wine glass onto the rug. She didn't care. Emily needed something to quell the raging need inside of her. The plastic cock upstairs was too far away. Her hand would have to do. She shoved her hand down her pants and pushed most of her fingers into her sopping wet slit. Still not enough, god I feel so empty. Frantically, she pulled down the back her pajamas and slid a finger into her ass. She'd never been particularly fond of anal, but in her lust drenched state, she quickly reconsidered. Her mouth was desperate to suck on something. A cock, preferably, but she could suck a tit or lick some pussy. Am I bi? Fuck it, whatever fills this hole in me!

She'd lost most of her focus, but she did manage to look up at the pair on the other side of the room. They were arguing, but from her position on the floor fingerfucking her pussy and ass, Emily could see the enormous outline of a cock in Santa's pants, and the glistening of wet pussy between the elf's legs. Emily started to scoot toward them, not pausing in her efforts to get herself off.

***

"What the hell did you do to her?" Liam demanded.

"Me?! I didn't do anything! This is your fault!" Elfie stamped her feet and crossed her arms.

"How can it be my fault when I don't know how to do any of the things you keep telling me to do? One second we're standing in my house that magically transformed into a Rockwell painting and the next we're in my ex-girlfriend's house while she masturbates on the floor!"

Elfie looked over at the woman half crawling towards them. "You hit her with a full blast of your aura. What do you expect to happen? No, no, don't yell at me. I don't know why you don't know this stuff. After you manifest, you're supposed to just know all these things. She's experiencing what it's like to be in close proximity to a Fae for the first time."

"Will this happen to everyone?" Liam also watched Emily. She'd looked tired when he saw her in the shop that day, but now she looked radiant and half drunk either on the wine or on his presence. Probably both. His cock had started to stir as well. It was hard to ignore the fact that her fingers were plunging in both of her holes with amazing dexterity. Emily had clearly gotten some experience since their young love.

"No, you just have to suppress it, but that won't do her any good now. She got a full blast. Her brain is full on sex pudding. Soon as she gets a hold of herself, she's gonna try and mount one of us. So get a good idea in your head of what you want her to be."

"Then what?"

"Then we give her what she wants."

Liam grunted at the Fae in frustration. He turned to look at Emily who had paused her sex driven crawl long enough to bring herself to her first orgasm. They'd been right at the end of high school when they dated. She looked much more womanly now, but she still hadn't filled out to the point that he'd like. Of course, he could fill her out to any point, even something ludicrous. Liam's most recent depression hadn't inhibited his porn consumption, and he'd seen plenty. Elfie had already teased one of his favorite fetishes with her swelling tits and ass, but she hadn't hit the core idea.

Elfie rubbed her hand across her master's chest, moving down to stroke his rapidly hardening cock. "Oh she's going to love that, Master. And what better way to make her Mrs. Claus?" She yanked down Liam's pants, but they didn't crumple around his feet. Instead they vanished into a gust of snow flurries. His candy cane cock stood out at its full length, his balls heavy with cum.

"Oh my gawwd," Emily drawled in between heavy breaths as she spotted the dick a few feet away. Her need to have something in her mouth overpowered the rest of her urges. She prowled across the room, sank back on her knees in front of Liam, and looked up at him as she slurped his cock into her mouth. She moaned deeply as it pushed against he back of her throat. It tasted of peppermint, just as she suspected, and the fluid oozing out of the tip tingled in her throat. Her body resisted as she tried to cram it down her throat. Emily wanted to bury her nose in this Santa's crotch. She wanted to inhale his beautiful scent while his cock throbbed halfway down her throat. She wanted his cum to spray right into her stomach, then into her mouth, then across her entire body. She wanted to bathe in it, lick it off herself, and scoop it out of her cunt. But her mouth simply wasn't big enough. She pulled her mouth way from the ruby red tipped dick with a wet gasp. Her hands could work well enough, though. She started stroking up and down his length using her saliva as lubricant. It did take both of her hands to wrap fully around the pole, but she was determined.

Looking up, she saw the similarities to Liam again. Now with a cock in hand, her head was a little clearer. "Liam, is that you? What's happening?"

"You are in the presence of Santa and Elfie," the elf said with a giggle. Santa scowled at her, his hand moving to caress Emily's face.

"It's me, Em. It's Liam. What's happened is...well, I'm a magical sex fairy now, and I think I accidentally exposed you to it. So now I'm going to make you into Mrs. Claus. Not my wife, that's important, but a sex fairy like me. Is that...uh...is that ok?"

She smiled, kissed and licked the head of his dick, and said, "Yes, Santa. Please make me your Mrs. Claus."

Elfie knelt down beside Emily and drew her into a kiss. Liam watched their tongues slide against one another as Emily's hands kept moving up and down his length. It was too much. Hot, sticky cum spewed out of the tip of his cock. It splashed across Emily's face. She aimed his cock at Elfie who caught the next spurt in her mouth. Emily's eyes rolled back into her head. Her mouth hung slack as her body quivered from head to toe. When her eyes came back, they had turned from a pale blue to a warm hazel. The color drained out of her hair until it was shockingly white and glossy, just like Liam's. Elfie pulled her into another kiss before licking off the stray cum on Emily's face. Emily's hands dropped the cock for the elf's body. Elfie's clothes melted away just like Liam's had, but Emily's still had to be removed. Elfie pulled her shirt off, letting a pair of breasts that were significantly bigger than Liam remembered swing into the open air. Meanwhile, Liam pulled her underwear and pajamas the rest of the way off.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,474 Followers
12