Elfie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elfie wasn't done having her turn yet. She rolled over onto the rug in front of the fire, spreading her legs wide. Emily climbed on top of her, kissing her way up Elfie's body until their tongues met again. Liam stayed back to watch them play, the sight of their pussies inches away from one another tantalizing him. Elfie guided their newest recruit downward. Emily had never been with a woman before, but she had a good enough idea of what to do. She left a trail of kisses down Elfie's body as the scent of cinnamon got stronger and stronger. She couldn't believe that a woman's pussy would taste like a gingersnap until her tongue slid into Elfie's folds and that exact taste greeted her. It was wonderful. She flattened out her tongue and drew it up the full length of Elfie's slit. She then probed around until she found the sensitive nub she was searching for. Electric pleasure rocked Elfie's body, and she squeezed her thighs hard against Emily's head.

Liam had watched as long as he could stand it. His cock was once against painfully hard, and Emily's naked ass and exposed pussy were begging for attention. He positioned himself between the two women's legs and wedged his cock against Emily's pussy lips. "I'm going to fuck you now, Emily. When I do, you'll finish changing into the perfect Mrs. Claus."

Emily groaned in response as an image appeared in her mind. Oh yes, of course I want to be that. "Please! Please fuck me and make me your slutty Mrs. Claus!" She nearly screeched with pleasure as his cock spread her open and crammed inside her. Elfie slid underneath her and latched onto a nipple while her hands played with Liam's balls and Emily's pussy. More and more of Liam's cock disappeared inside of Emily, an impossible amount. He should have reached a limit four inches ago, and Emily felt so very full. All other feelings subsided except for that fullness and the pleasure that accompanied it. Yet still, she wanted more. She wanted to become the image she'd seen.

Liam focused on the idea that he'd thought of for Emily. He fucked her at a steady rhythm as she started to change. Her ass started to swell each time it slapped against him, growing rounder and thicker. Within a few seconds, the cleft between her ass cheeks was deep enough that Liam would be able to lay his cock in it and cover is girth completely. Additionally, Liam made certain that Emily could feel the pleasure in her ass no differently than her pussy, and that her ass flesh was as sensitive as her tits.

Those were his next concern. But first, he noticed a new feeling of his own. The familiar sensation of being about to cum consumed him, but he could simply dismiss it if he wanted to. He also realized that he could cum however and how much pleased him so long as he focused. To speed his new Mrs. Claus's transformations along, he decided to pump a little into her as a first taste. He groaned as the cum surged up his length and sprayed into her depths.

As he did, Emily became aware of the pressure building in her breasts. They were squashed against Elfie's shoulder and mouth. The elf squealed with delight as a gush of milk sprayed into her sucking mouth, but her delight quickly turned to concern as Emily's chest continued to swell. Reluctantly, Emily allowed the gushing nipple to leave her mouth as she wriggled out from underneath Emily. The second Elfie's pussy was in licking distance, Emily's mouth dove into it again.

Liam watched Emily's breasts balloon out on either side, milk spraying onto the floor beneath them. He still wasn't finished though. He wanted her to be absolutely perfect. He stroked her ass as his true orgasm started to build. He plunged fully into her with a wet squelch and erupted. Cum flowed into her with the force of a fire hose. Emily gurgled her pleasure into Elfie's snatch. I finally feel full, she thought. She moved a hand to her swollen breasts and trailed down to her stomach. She felt his cock buried inside of her right before her stomach started to bulge. I'm going to have a big belly full of cum!

His balls emptied themselves completely into his Mrs. Claus. Her stomach expanded outward with his cum, growing bulbous as the skin stretched to match the proportion of her tits and ass. Liam gave a final grunt and slapped her on the ass, hard. Emily shuddered as she gave Elfie's pussy a few final licks. As Liam's cock slid out of her, she rolled onto her back, enjoying the feeling of her soft ass pushing against the floor. It was too big for her to even lie flat anymore. On her back, her ass kept her pussy angled up at the perfect height for Liam to mount her even in missionary. Her tits were a heavy, milk-laden weight on her chest, but her stomach distended even beyond then, making her look nine months pregnant. She rubbed her stomach with a satisfied look on her face. "Will it go down?"

Liam grinned, "If I want it to. I've always wanted to know what it would be like to fuck a woman with a pregnant belly. What'd you think, Elfie? How'd I do on my first try?"

"She's gorgeous and has a smart tongue to match. Definitely a good start. But we still need others."

"Can't wait," Liam said. At first, he'd been concerned about getting roped into some magical event, but after that session with Emily, all his doubts were gone. He had tons of ideas and even some guesses as to whom he would choose. "But first, we should go home and get Mrs. Claus situated. Hang on, Em." He winked, closed his eyes, and moved his finger to his nose.

The three of them vanished, leaving behind only the stains on the rug. The fire flickered and went out.

12