Elfie Ch. 03

Story Info
Liam and Elfie add a pair of fauns to the family.
7.2k words
4.7
11.4k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,473 Followers

Liam woke up to the smell of coffee and cinnamon and Elfie's mouth on his dick. She faced away from him, her rear positioned such that he got a full view of dripping pussy and plump ass. The elf costume had returned at some point, which Liam didn't mind because it highlighted the curve of her ass. While she moaned on his dick, his hand moved up her thighs, groping slowly until his fingers slid inside of her. She moaned louder and looked back over her shoulder to grin at him before continuing to worship his candy cane cock. Liam rewarded her only moments later, filling up her mouth with his cum.

The last eight hours had been absolutely bizarre. The previous Santa had fallen out of the sky. Liam took his place as the new Santa by binding himself to Elfie by fucking her senseless. Mere minutes after that, he'd magically transported them to the home of an ex-girlfriend, Emily, who started masturbating wildly the second she saw them. Liam made Emily into his Mrs. Claus, a traditional title he had to remind himself occasionally, by fucking her senseless as well, transforming her body into a swollen fertility goddess that looked eight months pregnant due to the amount of cum he'd pumped into her.

They'd returned to his home, which itself had transformed into a scene out of a Christmas cartoon, and spent the rest of the night rutting like animals. Through it all the thing that struck Liam as most odd was how much he cared about the women with him. Every moment with Emily made Liam love her more. Old memories of their time together in school and when they'd dated, despite how simple they'd been, helped fuel his lust. But mostly, Emily's lurid body kept his attention. He'd never known how wonderful it would be to sink his hands so deeply into soft flesh or how heavenly it would be to fuck his cock between her ass cheeks with Elfie's mouth periodically teasing at the tip. Still, even magical fairies and their transformed consorts needed sleep. Liam buried his head between Emily's gargantuan breasts while Elfie spooned against his back, her hand draped over him to hold his cock through the night.

As the elf licked his cock clean, he wondered if he'd paid too much attention to Emily during the previous night's festivities. Elfie shared a bond with him that transcended time. She loved him instantly and perfectly, but Liam retained a little bit of his humanity. Enough to wonder if she knew how much he cared about her. Uncharacteristically, after a life of stoic silence driven by irritatingly poignant social anxiety, he decided to ask outright. "Elfie, do you get jealous?"

Elfie wiped her mouth and slid up her Santa's body to rest her head on his chest. "Of course, Master. Fae are known for their intense jealousies. In the ancient times, my sisters would pick out handsome men and enchant them away from their wives. They would release the enchantments to see if the man really loved them. If a man tried to go back to his wife, the Fae would turn her into a town whore. Sometimes they would do that anyway."

"That's...cute?" Liam answered, very concerned to be on the wrong side of Elfie's temper.

"Oh, no, it wasn't. The King and Queen hated such behavior, even with their wild temperaments. Human society kept evolving, and it wasn't right for Fae to interfere. That's part of why they decided to close the doors. Fae couldn't be trusted to coexist with humans. Especially all those religious ones. The pagans were nice though. Loved a good pagan festival. A few of them even worshiped us."

"You're remembering more of your history, then?" Liam asked.

"It helps to be asked. My former lives will always be hazy, but the history of my race before the doors closed isn't. But that's not why you were asking if Fae got jealous. You're worried that you didn't spend enough time with me last night, aren't you?"

"A little. Even with this new body, I'm still only one man. I've barely had any time with you, and I immediately started paying more attention to Emily."

Elfie snuggled closer to him, craned her head up and kissed his chin. "That's sweet, Master. I might not remember the things that happened to my previous incarnations, but I can remember feelings. I don't think my previous Masters ever exactly cared what I felt. And no, I don't feel jealous of Emily, except maybe that she's a human getting to experience true bliss for the first time. She's part of our family now, and it's not like I was left to sit alone in the corner. She's got a wicked tongue, and you did fuck me three times in between fucking all the different parts of her body. Don't forget, when you're happy, I'm happy. So it's nearly impossible for you to leave me out."

Liam brought her face up to his and kissed her. "That's good," he said. "I want you to be happy. Emily, too. I don't know how it worked with the previous Santa, but I want everyone who joins us to be as happy as I am." Elfie's body quivered against him, sending a pulse of warmth through his own, as she gasped into his neck. Liam reflexively pressed her tight against him, giving her nose a light kiss. "Did you just orgasm from listening to me talk?"

"Your kindness has a...profound effect," she said with a giggle.

Once more, Liam was tempted to roll on top of her and sheath himself in her waiting sex, but hunger had taken hold of him. "Where is Emily anyway?"

"Being Mrs. Claus," Elfie answer. "Come see!" She hopped out of bed. Her lush ass flashed him again, and he found himself wondering how to clothe himself.

"Elfie, how do you do that thing where our clothes disappear and reappear?"

She shrugged. "I don't, you do. Just think what you want."

Liam climbed out of the massive bed and stood beside the Christmas tree, stretching his back, more out of habit than a need to wake up sleepy muscles. He thought of a movie he'd seen as a kid where Santa wore a big, red housecoat made of soft velvet. As the image formed in his mind, the clothes formed on his body. A floor length robe with fuzzy white cuffs and a candy cane striped belt. He pulled the robe closed, hiding away his own candy cane for the moment, and went to follow Elfie.

***

Liam had not spent much time examining the extent of changes to his home during the previous night, as he was otherwise occupied. The house's transformation had been as thorough as his own though, including some expansion in size. "Your house is a little part of my homeland now," Elfie explained. "Like an embassy. A little pocket of Fae left over from the ancient times. It's attached to me, and I'm attached to you."

"So my house is the North Pole now," Liam asked, running his fingers along the gilded designs of snowflakes and runic symbols that adorned the hallway walls. "I guess that's not so bad. Feels weird to see extra rooms though. What's in this one?" He opened one of the hallway doors that had not existed before. Blistering cold rushed in from the open door. Night sky stretched above despite the sunlight coming from down the hall. A white fox peered at him from the snowbanks, its eyes blinking in confusion to mirror Liam's own.

Elfie pushed the door shut. "Careful, some of it's not done forming yet. That's mostly Mrs. Claus's job. To get everything in its right place. Try that one. I think its done." She pointed to the door across from the one Liam opened.

Astonished that he'd just looked out of a portal in his small home to see the arctic and one very confused fox, Liam did what Elfie said. The second door opened to a huge greenhouse. Warm, moist air flooded into the house making Liam regret his choice of heavy robe. Dozens of plants that Liam didn't recognize lined shelfs and tables, but otherwise much of the design work looked similar to his home. Tables bore snowflakes and stars etched into their sides. Glittering glass designs of toys and baubles hung from the ceiling. Strangest of all stood just inside the entrance, a kangaroo wearing a Santa hat and holding a drink tray. It smiled and offered up a pair of martinis that used candy canes as swizzle sticks. "G'day, Santa! Come in for some sun?"

"Uh, no thank you," Liam said. "Just...checking the layout of the house."

"No worries!" the kangaroo said. "You feel like coming back, and we'll have everything ready for you." He jerked a small hand over his shoulder to a koala in a chef's hat. Both the koala and the kangaroo grinned in a strangely human manner.

Liam gave an awkward wave as he shut the door. "Elfie, do we have a slave kangaroo?"

"Slave? No, that's William. He's been with Santa for a few hundred years now. Lots of magical creatures like that tend to hang around if you live long enough. They all help in their own way. These doors will lead to every part of the world, and each of them has a guardian. I think that one goes to Perth."

"Why do I need doors to every part of the world? Do I actually deliver presents?"

Elfie took him by the hand and continued down the hall toward the sound of singing at the far end. "No. Well, mostly no. You don't sneak into people's houses at night and leave stuff for their kids. We're more like the embodiment of giving. We create a home of happiness, giving, joy, and all those good emotions. Then that power flows out through all these doors, filling up the world with the urge to create happiness."

Liam frowned. "Doesn't seem like its been working lately."

Elfie's shoulders drooped, and she averted her eyes. "No, it's been a long few centuries. The world has gotten much, much bigger lately."

"Guess that means we'll have to work harder," Liam said. The idea of giving happiness to others had never been much of a concern for Liam. As Santa though, it seemed to be his responsibility, and the idea caused a stirring of pride and determination in him. If he could change a few lives for the better, then why shouldn't he? He had no idea how that worked other than seemingly involving magic doors, but Liam had learned quickly to take things in stride. His words definitely made Elfie perk up, though, and that was a good start.

They turned a corner into an enormous kitchen that Liam knew had not existed until the past twelve hours. A hundred different, wonderful smells greeted Liam. Cookies and cakes, meat pies and gravy, roasted chicken, spiced carrots, buttered toast, barbecue pork — all of them hit him at once, and yet one at a time, bringing a wide, goofy grin to his face. The smell momentarily distracted him from the rest of the scene. At its center stood Emily. She'd managed to clothe herself, at least somewhat. She wore an apron that draped over her rotund belly, but did nothing to hide her enormous breasts. A ruby necklace hung from her neck, draped between her cleavage and periodically sparkling with light that had no origin except from within the jewel. A tight fitted grey skirt covered her lower half, hugging her hips and ass to leave nothing to the imagination while she clicked around on a pair of ruby red stilettos. Liam's cock twitched at the sight, but other things demanded his attention.

Birds, mice, cats, and several dogs moved around the kitchen with various assigned tasks. A pair of cats had enlisted the help of a family of sparrows to build a gingerbread house. The dogs oversaw the heavy lifting while many of the mice, and probably a few rats, did the more fiddly work of cooking. A horse's head protruded through a window over the sink, holding plates and other dishes in its mouth as a pair of raccoons did the washing. Other animals drifted through with a variety of tasks while Mrs. Claus supervised. Liam looked at Elfie who had the smile of a child on Christmas morning. "This is the weirdest fucking thing so far," Liam said.

"Oh! You're up," Emily said. She clapped her hands, and all the activity in the room stopped. One by one, the animals turned to look at the man looming in the doorway. They started to cheer. Squeaks, chirps, meows, and a cacophony of other noises lauded Santa as he walked forward into the kitchen. A few of the mice ran up his shoulder, took hold of his whiskers, and gave a good shake. They clapped each other on the back, and then ran away mildly embarrassed. Emily waved them over to a table on the far side of the room while shooing away the different animals. "They just started showing up," she explained. "They wanted to help, so I started giving them things to do. Apparently, they'd all heard about me."

"Is this something that happens, Elfie? Mrs. Claus talks to animals?" Liam noted a chipmunk sitting on a nearby shelf, his legs swinging back and forth while he sipped something from a very small cup. The chipmunk smiled at him and waved. "Also, how are they smiling?"

"Hmm, good questions. I know how William works. William the kangaroo from Perth, Emily. Have you met him yet? He wanted to work for Santa, so that's what happened. Magic makes them a little more human so that they can communicate. Facial expressions too, I assume. In the old times, woodland creatures got up to all sorts of mischief with Fae."

"But why did they come to Emily?"

Emily shifted her body, pulling up the apron to cover her breasts a little better. "I was a vet, Liam. We haven't really talked about my life before this happened, but I've been helping the farmers around Silverton for a while now. Felix, that's the horse, says he was told about me by Humphrey which is the name of one of Martin Huff's horses. Lots of them have stories like that. They're all homeless in one way or the other. The smaller ones have lost their families. The dogs and cats were strays. So on like that. Opened the door this morning, and they all started introducing themselves. Figured we'd need the help. This house of yours is massive. Every time I go looking for something I find four new rooms."

"Not my house," Liam insisted. "Our house. All of us. Anyone who joins us has as much right to call this place home as I do, I think. Including all these critters if they want it."

Emily batted her eyes, "Liam, I don't remember you being so...welcoming. What have you done with yourself before all this? You're hungry aren't you?" She waved at the far side of the kitchen, and several dogs came over balancing platters on their backs. Emily put all the dishes on the table — eggs, pancakes, sausages, biscuits, hash browns — every thing Liam had ever wanted for breakfast. He grabbed a plate and began to eat as much as he could. "Guess you worked up an appetite last night."

"Sorry," he said between mouthfuls. Slowly, with lots of time spent chewing, he recounted his life between their breakup and his arrival in her house the previous evening, including all the events of becoming Santa. Emily and Elfie listened, eating their own, smaller meals. "And that's about the short of it. I was ready to hang up my life, I think. Then that other Santa fell out of the sky and gave me all this." He finally dropped his fork, leaned back, and rested his hands on his still flat stomach. "I feel bad though, Em. You had a life here. You went to school to be a vet and now..."

"Now what?" she asked, pulling down her apron to show off the engorged breasts he'd given her. "Now I look like this? Now I'm apparently in charge of a magical house and can speak to animals?" She grabbed his coffee cup and brought it to her side of the table. Hefting her left breast up, she squeezed the nipple, and a spurt of creamy milk filled his cup, mingling with the black coffee. A faint moment of pleasure rolled over her, and she handed him back the drink. "Do you know how good that felt? How sexy it is to watch you drink it? It's like I always wanted this stuff, but as long as it was impossible, my brain protected me from the idea. Otherwise, I guess, I'd just have walked around being bummed out all the time."

"But your job —"

"Want to know the worst thing about being a vet? Your patients can't talk to you. They can't say their paw hurts or that their stomach is in pain. They can't thank you for helping them. Then one day they get sicker and can't explain why. Drives veterinarians bonkers. Burns you out. Makes you...rotten inside, drives you to drink." She looked at him, beaming happiness as a tear rolled down her cheek. "But you fixed that for me. I had a ten minute conversation with a possum this morning. He told me about his day. It was boring, he'd mostly been hunting bugs in a woodpile, but that's amazing. So no more worrying about me. And I wouldn't worry too much about anyone else you bring on board. This is all amazing, even before we get to the sex. The sex is fucking phenomenal, too. I don't want to undersell that. God the feeling of that cock of yours wedged between my ass, your cum splattering on my back. I could get off this instant."

Before Liam could encourage her to do so, Elfie piped up, "Let's stay on topic for a minute. We need more people if we want the house up and running by the festival. Wouldn't be much of an orgy if just the three of us show up."

"Festival?" Emily asked.

"In order to keep the world from becoming a place of pure misery and also at least me and Elfie from being imprisoned, we have to participate in a festival of sex with Krampus the holiday sex demon — no, right Elfie sorry — sex Fae."

Elfie continued, "The millennia old festival involves a trading of partners. Krampus offers his most gorgeous of satyrs to Santa. Santa offers one of his menagerie to Krampus, usually someone volunteers depending on Krampus's mood. If Krampus is pleased, the festival happens again next year. If he's displeased, then the bad stuff happens. The contest happens every year until Krampus is given the object he most desires."

"Hang on, that part's new," Liam said. "You didn't mention that we could stop this for good."

"Oh, sure, all these sorts of magical bargains have that kind of caveat. It's why you can craft bodies into such erotic goddesses. The last Santa found a set that Krampus liked and rotated through the volunteers each year. My memory is hazy, but I think he just became satisfied with the orgy and stopped worrying about solving it forever. Maybe that's what's been happening since the beginning."

"So what happened to them? All the people who were with the old Santa?" Liam asked. He didn't like to think about how the other Santa had turned into snow flurries. Elfie hadn't been keen to talk about it either, but if he was going to go around binding people to his own life, then he needed to understand what happens when he takes a fall from fifty stories up.

Elfie's smile drooped again, "It's ok, Master. I know you're worried. They joined the Elfwind like the last Santa. It's the only way into the world of Fae now since the other doors were all closed."

"So when Liam kicks it, we go to fairyland?" Emily asked.

"You do," Elfie said. "I stay and get a new Santa."

Liam's heart sunk to see her face fall even further. He took her by one hand and saw that Emily took her other. Both of them squeezed gently, and Elfie offered a smile. Liam leaned over and brought her into a kiss. "Don't worry. We're not going anywhere for a long time."

"Right," Emily said, clapping her hands. "Where do we start? What does Krampus like in a...lady? I assume a lady."

"He's not too picky," Elfie shrugged. "Last Santa had some stodgy views, though."

Liam ran his hand through his short beard. He had an idea that there was more to the bargain that kept Krampus and Elfie stuck on earth than his new elf was letting on. Something to do with that bit she'd said about finding Krampus the object he most desires. But he couldn't risk the fate of the world's happiness on a wild gambit. Not without having a solid plan in place first. "The way I see it. The best place to start is by getting a good foundation that we know will please Krampus. We can get inventive after that. What would you say is the safest bet? Mrs. Claus? I don't see how anyone could say no to Emily."

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,473 Followers
12