Elfie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't either," Elfie agreed. "But Krampus's favorite over the years has always been the fauns."

"Like deer? Like reindeer?"

"No, fauns, which are sort of goat...deer...people, maybe. They're a type of Fae. It is where the idea of Santa's reindeer come from though. Almost every Santa has had a few fauns to keep him company. It's partly my idea, I confess. All the fauns I knew were such happy Fae. Go on, Master, picture a faun in your head."

Liam blushed, hidden behind his white beard. He'd seen plenty of things on the Internet. Deer girls weren't an exception.

"Oh, that is certainly more, let's call it advanced, than usual," Elfie said. "Whoever you change into that will be very happy indeed. I should warn you though, fauns always come in pairs. Don't know why exactly, but I'm sure there's a good reason. Do you have someone in mind?"

Emily rapped her fingers on the table. "I have a suggestion. Remember Sam and Kelly from school? They got married and still live in town. They had a pet pass away last year, so I chatted with them a good bit at the time. Sam's still pretty fit. I remember thinking it at the time, but Kelly was sweet. I didn't want to cause trouble. Feels a lot worse thinking back on it now."

"Think they'd want to be magical deer people?"

"Who wouldn't?"

***

'"How do we do this, exactly? I mean, without just flooding them with horniness so that they they go crazy wanting to fuck us." With directions from Emily, Liam had transported himself and Elfie to the end of Sam and Kelly's driveway. The previous night's snow clouds had cleared away for a bright, but cold day. If anyone happened to drive by at that moment, they would have seen a reasonably dressed Santa in his fluffy red robe having a deep conversation with a stripper version of an elf. No one was going to drive by though. Liam's new power included a strange ability to sense the location of other people. The only two within any reasonable distance were Sam and Kelly.

Inside their house, the married couple enjoyed a peaceful morning. The overnight snows had delayed work. Neither Sam or Kelly wanted to go in at all. They were content to spend the morning watching television and sipping their overly sweetened coffees. They rarely took time to themselves. Work kept them busy, and they enjoyed their lives in a rather unexamined way. Naturally, they had the problems and worries of anyone who married their high school sweetheart, took low paying jobs, and didn't move out of their hometown, but they did love one another. That was enough to blunt the sting of an otherwise unfulfilled life.

Liam saw all of this laid out in his mind as he observed the house. He didn't like prodding around in people's heads or their pasts or wherever the information came from, but he didn't know how to stop it. In his looking, though, he saw something that he thought might be useful. While happy in their marriage, neither of them was very sexually fulfilled. Liam thought that if either Sam or Kelly had the communication skills required to express their lack of fulfillment, the situation could be solved. Yet neither did, and so they both suffered in silence, each wanting to do very kinky things to the other. Well, Liam thought, Santa does give gifts.

"I think I have an idea," he told Elfie. "How do I bring my 'aura' down to just enough to keep them at ease."

"Like that," Elfie answered. "Maybe saying things out loud will help until you get the idea. Whatever you want is how it works. It's magic, Master."

"Oh, right. Ok then. I want them to be at ease, but otherwise uninfluenced by our presence. Other than natural influences of course. I don't know how anyone could not notice your beauty, Elfie."

"I could be ugly?"

"That won't be necessary. Come on. Let's see if this works. If it doesn't do we have some memory erasing magic?"

Elfie shrugged, "I think hitting people in the head does that." Liam frowned at her. "A joke, Master. I make bad jokes when I'm horny. We haven't had sex in almost two hours."

"I think we'll fix that soon enough."

***

Sam's eyes drifted closer and closer to shut. Kelly sat beside him on the couch watching television. She'd chosen to wear a pair of tights that morning. Her thighs had caught his attention more than a few times, but she showed no interest when his hand moved from the top of her knee to her inner thigh. He abandoned the idea quickly after that. Maybe once the house warmed up or after she'd had a hot shower. Kelly rarely liked being naked, especially in the winter. Sam didn't mind though.

The knock at the door surprised them both. "Did you hear a car?" Sam asked. Kelly shook her head and got up to go see who had come to visit.

Kelly, for her part, had also had a frustrating morning. Sam had barely noticed that she'd picked her tightest pair of tights, the ones that really showed off her butt. While making breakfast, she'd been over in front of him no less than six times, but he'd barely noticed, keeping his nose in his phone instead. She didn't mind all that much though. He usually wanted to carouse more at night anyway. She walked down the short hall to the front door, opened it, and gasped.

Santa Claus stood in front of her. He had an elf with him. A cute elf, showing a little more skin than was appropriate in below freezing weather. "May we come in?" Santa asked.

"Uh, of course," Kelly answered, though she didn't exactly know why. Other than, of course, Santa showing up at your home is enough reason to invite him in. She knew in her gut that this wasn't some guy in a costume. This was really Santa. He smelled of cookies and cedar. He exuded a sense of peace, love, and clarity. "My husband is down the hall in the living room. Won't you join us?" She led them down the hall and into the room with Sam, who stood up as the trio entered. "Sam, look, it's Santa and his elf." Kelly spoke as if it were the most obvious thing in the world that a mythical creature could walk into someone's house.

Sam did not believe so easily. "What? Who are you two? You look familiar."

"It's Liam, Sam. We went to school together. I've changed a bit."

"Liam? Liam who just moved back and works up at the gas station? I saw you two weeks ago. You didn't look like this. Hell, you were shorter than me in JV football. You're fucking huge."

"Like I said, changed a bit. This is Elfie, my elf."

Sam crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes. "So, what is this some kind of charity drive thing or...something? Cause we gave at church."

"No," Liam said, stepping to the center of the room. "I'm Santa Claus. A Faebound creature of magic that needs help keeping the world happy. I thought the two of you might be interested in joining me as fauns. You know what a faun is don't you, Sam. Remember, I can tell if you've been naughty or nice." He tried to make a joke of it, but Sam did not seem humored. Fumbling, Liam went on, "You've got quite the list of artists on your patreon, don't you?"

Sam blushed and looked at his wife. "I don't know what you're talking about, but you can't come in here making threats like —"

"No, no. Not a threat. Uh, Kelly, you haven't been telling Sam what you do when he's late getting home from work, have you? Quite the search history on that laptop of yours isn't it. Each of you thought the other would be ashamed if they found out. Quite the contrary though. You both could have been having so much more fun. Imagine if you could both become the creatures of your wildest fantasy. You can join other like minded people. Emily and Elfie here certainly enjoy it. You could be part of it as well."

"Emily? The vet? She's part of whatever this is?" Kelly asked.

"This is an opportunity to be truly happy," Elfie answered.

"What does that even mean? Liam we haven't seen you in five years. You come into our house dressed like that with a half naked stranger at your side and tell us that you're magic? What do you think we're supposed to say to that? You're in some kind of cult or something."

Liam frowned. It wasn't going well. "Fuck it. Aura at full."

A wave of energy pulsed through the room. Sam and Kelly looked at one another. They nearly collided in midair as they pounced on one another, tearing at each other's clothes. Liam whisked away his and Elfie's clothes before settling down on a chair. "Oh my god, Sam look at his cock," Kelly said, her eyes glazed over as her hand snaked into her husband's pants. "That thing would tear me in half."

Sam didn't listen. His eyes were fixed on Elfie's tits. He and Kelly had married right out of school. He'd never seen another naked woman in real life. The throbbing in his cock made him think it might actually explode. He pulled down Kelly's tights and shoved her forward over the coffee table. Her pussy was soaking wet as he plunged his stiff cock into her. She started moaning, slapping her ass back against him in a desperate rut while her eyes remained fixed on the thick rod going in and out of Elfie's pussy.

Elfie grinned right back at the mating couple. "Is this how you wanted it to go, Master?" she asked over her shoulder. Liam's hands cupped her breasts and squeezed.

"Does it change the end result? Or does it just save us some time? You can see what I saw. We just needed to get all those insecurities out of the way." He grunted and held Elfie down on his dick. Cum pumped into her in huge gouts until it spilled out around his cock.

Sam and Kelly both watched as the creamy cum started to ooze out around the candy cane dick. Sam couldn't resist the feeling of his wife's pussy squeezing his cock while they watched the filthy show in front of them. Two essential strangers who looked like demigods were fucking and cumming on the chair he watched football in. He let out a squeaking moan and emptied his balls into Kelly's hungry pussy. She wriggled, but didn't cum. Both of them knew she needed more than Sam could offer her now. As his cock began to shrivel, his wife crawled over the coffee table and knelt between the opened legs of the elf and Santa. Without hesitation, she bent forward and licked the length of Santa's balls, taking a dollop of his cum into her mouth. It swirled over her tongue, tasting like Christmas morning. The world started to change for her, and she wanted to share the gift with Sam.

Kelly rose up and kissed Elfie's breasts. Her hand went to the elf's slit, rubbing Elfie's clit as Liam started to pump into her again, squeezing out more of his cum with each thrust. Kelly took a small drop of it onto her index finger, broke off her kiss with Elfie, and turned to her husband. She offered her finger to him. "You need to take a little bit of Santa's cum, baby. Then we can be what we've always wanted."

Sam certainly had reservations, but he would do anything for Kelly, just like always. He opened his mouth and drew in her finger, sucking away the drop of peppermint tasting cum. Warmth spread through his body, but it concentrated at his crotch. New lust overtook him. He grabbed Kelly into his arms, lifting her up, and dropping her easily onto his rapidly engorging dick. They collapsed forward onto the couch as they feverishly humped into one another. Sam pulled off Kelly's shirt, allowing her breasts to come into view for a moment before he lowered his mouth to her nipples and sucked. Kelly moaned and bit at her husband's shoulder as she did her best to match his thrusts.

Liam pumped another load into Elfie. She climbed off of him and knelt between his legs, once more washing his cock clean with her tongue. She gave her master a clear view of the couple fucking like animals on the couch. His cock remained hard, which she helped along by playing with his balls. "Remember, Santa, picture in your mind what you want them to become." She spread her lips over the head of his cock slowly, keeping a close watch on his eyes, seeking that moment where he recognized the pure bliss of his cock disappearing into his mouth.

The ringleader of this circus was having trouble picturing anything. Lust blurred his mind just as much as the others. Still, he could sense the deepest desires of his new friends. With that, he started to reform the picture of them in his mind as fauns. As he did, the changes began. The fur appeared on Sam's back first, spreading up over his spine and down over his ass. Kelly's feet started to change as well. Her toes melded together, becoming hard and black as keratin spread out into dainty hooves. A pair of petite horns sprouted from the top of Sam's head. He grunted and shoved hard into Kelly's pussy, cumming in her for the second time. The fur continued to spread as the pair rested. Kelly's hands roved over her husband's back until she hit the thick growth of auburn fur. She gasped and looked down at her own body. "Oh my god!"

Sam stepped back, wobbled and fell. His legs were half formed, but rapidly changing. Tendons reshaped, muscles realigned, and his feet turned to hooves just like his wife's. He didn't care about falling or about his own body changing because now he had a full view of Kelly. Since before they'd married, he'd had an idea of the paragon of sexuality. A beautiful woman transformed into a furry, delicate creature designed for sex. As the brown hairs spread over his wife's stomach and started to cover her breasts, he realized that he was finally getting his wish.

For her part, Kelly had a much simpler dream of a thick cock always ready to give her a hard fuck. When she'd spotted Liam's massive dick, she'd thought for a moment that she finally found someone who could give her what she wanted. But watching Sam change, she realized that it only really mattered if it was attached to the man she loved. Hair spread up his inner thighs, and his cock started to grow. A thick sheath formed from the base, growing out over his length, but his cock kept ahead of it. The head turned a paler pink as the new sheath darkened to match the color of his fur. Beneath his swelling manhood, his balls drooped, getting larger and heavier with cum. The sight of it drove Kelly wild.

Sam's hands didn't turn into claws or hooves, luckily. Instead, he nails turned darker, and his palms thickened into slightly thicker skin. He was equally fascinated by the changes to his own body, gripping his new cock and starting to stroke it up and down as he watched Kelly's changes progress. Her breasts swelled, growing almost as big as Elfie's. The fur covered her whole body, hiding her nipples for a moment before they too grew into dark buds jutting out from her smooth fur. Her skin turned darker underneath her coat, which he see clearly in the thinnest areas of hair around her pussy. Her lower lips plumped up into thick cushions that would house his enlarged dick. When Kelly rolled over to her knees, he knew why. Her furry ass wiggled as a tail jutted out from the base of her spine, a small tuft of hair that flicked up and down, just like a deer. Horns of her own curled out of her scalp. Together, their ears lengthened into long ovals that ran up the sides of their head. They flicked autonomously as new nerve endings grew into place. The hair on the top of Kelly's head became thick locks of auburn while Sam's turned darker and curlier.

He fumbled to his new hooves, unsure of his balance, but determined to get to his wife. She remained bent over the couch, her furred ass up and her pussy visibly wet. Sam's hooves clacked on the floor as he stepped into position behind her. His cock nudged at her entrance, and he reached forward with his hands to cup her furry breasts. To his surprise, Elfie came up behind him. Her hands moved up and down his furred chest, pausing to stroke his nipples or toy with his horns. She turned his head and drew him into a deep, loving kiss as her hand pushed his ass and urged his cock into Kelly's waiting snatch. His wife's new pussy gripped his cock, clamping down on the invading member as it widened to accept his girth. One of Elfie's hands went to his balls to play with them. The other stroked his back, tweaking his own tail before teasingly slapping his furred ass.

Liam moved around to the opposite side of the couch. His cock bobbed in font of Kelly's face. She looked back at her husband and the elf stroking him. "Suck Santa's cock, baby," Sam commanded. It made her pussy spasm with orgasm to be given such a wonderful direction. She opened her lips and sucked Liam's candy cane into her mouth. As she did, a new set of changes took place. Her face elongated slightly, growing out into a very short muzzle. Her nose moved down to the tip of it, turning brown as it became more animal than human. Her eyes widened, and her eyelashes grew out longer. Liam brushed her long locks out of her eyes as his cock slide deep into her mouth.

Elfie urged on similar changes in Sam's face. The man vanished as the faun features took over. Elfie gave him a wet kiss on his nose as his hands took a firmer grip of his wife's newly plumped hips. Kelly's tail swished against his stomach invitingly. Sam's mind was fevered with lust as he fucked his dream girl in her dreamlike form. His cock had grown to an impossible ten inches, and all of it went into his wife's newly faunish pussy. She groaned around Liam's dick as she tried to coax out more of his cum. Elfie played with Sam's balls and his ass, urging him to fuck his wife. It was all too much. He pushed as far into her as he could. His cock erupted, spraying cum deep inside of his transformed wife. On the third wave, Elfie pulled his hips back and the next spurt splashed on Kelly's furred butt. The one after that wasn't lost though, Elfie's mouth sucked him completely inside of her, letting his final ropes spray into her throat.

Liam's orgasm came almost immediately afterward. He erupted in Kelly's mouth, but she wasn't prepared. The first pulse of cum splashed on her broadened tongue as she struggled to swallow the delicious spunk. The next sprayed onto her face, dripping across her new muzzle and splashing on her ears. Liam came more and more, until her whole face was coated in his cum. Kelly reveled in the feeling of it on her. She'd never realized how much she'd wanted to be bathed in a man's cum until that moment. She didn't feel ashamed, but liberated. She couldn't wait to jerk off her husband's massive cock on her face.

Elfie scratched Kelly behind the ears as she brought the newly minted faun into a kiss. Then the elf started licking away Santa's cum. Liam, meanwhile, went to measure up Sam. None of them had realized it, but Sam had shrunk a few inches in height, barely reaching Liam's chest. Liam put his arm around his new faun, giving him a brotherly hug. "It's a little weird, right?" he asked.

"A little," Sam agreed, despite the understatement. "I feel...good, though. All my anger is gone, I think. Fuck, I just watched you cum all over my wife's face. I thought it was hot. I'm not jealous or mad or anything. Shit, I want you to do it again because it makes her happy."

Liam nodded, "That's sort of how it works. I might look more human than you, but don't let that fool you. I'm Fae and so are you now. Sorry I had to cut to the chase like I did. I can see in people's minds, sort of. Knew you wanted a furry wife and knew she wanted to be whatever made you happy so long as it involved a big dick. Just had to turn off all that noise in your head saying no for five seconds."

"Thanks...uh, Santa."

"Liam's fine. Santa's more of a title. There's lots more to explain, but I think Elfie wants to feel your cock inside her. Want to do that here or go back to my magical house so that Mrs. Claus can play too?"

Sam didn't get a chance to answer. Elfie climbed over the couch and pushed him down onto the floor. Liam settled down beside Kelly, who quickly positioned her pussy over his cock. Sam and Liam groaned in unison as their partners drew them into their hot depths.

12