Elfie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole room rushed the table.

***

Jacob reached the table last, his best efforts notwithstanding. The room buzzed with excitement. The first few people to sign had gone back to their cushions to find them bigger. Several people had already paired off while others waited anxiously for the next bit of magic. Jacob picked up the quill and started to write his name before Mrs. Claus stopped him.

"Ah, first, dab the quill in the ink. Touch it to your tongue, then sign your name." Her breasts pressed against the far side of the table and caused a significant stirring in Jacob's crotch.

He did as she said, the quill leaving a peppermint tingle on his tongue as he scrawled his name in glittering light on the parchment. He scanned quickly through the names and spotted "Kiko". His eyes saw it in Japanese, but he could read it as easily as the English, German, or Swahili. As soon as he finished his name, Santa slapped him on the back with a welcoming thud. He grinned up at the bigger man, still somewhat astonished at the size of his muscular body visible underneath the suit. Turning around, Jacob looked at Kiko, pleased to see that she remained alone on her cushion. He returned to his, paused, and then dragged it closer to hers. She didn't object.

"Now then," Santa said with a clap of his hands. "To orientation. We will get to your respective jobs and responsibilities once we go into the Workshop proper. We have a lot of big plans, and we're excited to share them with all of you. For now, we celebrate!"

Santa said something under his breath, and a wave of energy rippled through the room. Jacob's cock swelled in his pants, throbbing with desire as he turned to look at Kiko. He didn't get the chance to act on anything before she pounced on him. Her legs swung over his, and her crotch grinded against his erection. Her mouth came down on his for a long, sweet tasting kiss. She broke it off long enough to smile at him, then went about pulling off her shirt. Jacob did the same, quickly moving his focus to his pants. All around the room, the other pairs were in similar states, but one couple had gotten the jump on everyone else. A petite Indian girl spread her legs wide as the man on top of her slammed into her pussy. Jacob couldn't wait for his chance to do the same.

Santa and Mrs. Claus joined in the fun. Jacob caught sight of his new employers naked for the first time. Their bodies were the most unbelievable thing thus far. Mrs. Claus looked amazing without the dress. Her gratuitous curves heaved and swayed with even the slightest movement. Jacob could see milk dripping from her nipples, making his mouth water. Elfie crawled underneath the woman to suck on her tits as Santa pushed into her from behind. Their clothes simply vanished, but Jacob struggled to get his damn pants off. Kiko, on the other hand, didn't have that problem. She'd stripped down to nothing in a few quick movements and didn't care too much if Jacob's pants remained stuck around his ankles because his cock was ready and waiting.

Climbing back on top of him, she positioned the head of his dick at her pussy and lowered herself. Her thick bush mingled with his short, wiry pubes as she started to ride him in earnest. Jacob's hands moved up her thighs to her small waist, encouraging her rocking along the length of his cock. Looking up at her, he did not know if he'd ever seen a more beautiful thing in his life. Her almond shaped eyes glittered with the reflection of the floating lights as her lips hung slightly agape. Her shiny black hair fell out of its pony tail to hang around her face. His hands moved up to cup her tiny breasts, flicking at the large by comparison nipples, before moving down to squeeze her narrow ass. Kiko looked the exact opposite of Mrs. Claus in every way, but Jacob didn't mind. Even if that seemed to be changing.

All around the room, a new set of gasps began. The rutting couples started to change. Body hair went first. A particularly hairy Eastern European fellow looked only slightly disappointed as his heavy pelt of chest hair vanished into a few snow flurries, leaving a sculpted, smooth chest. Jacob did not have much body hair to begin with, and so didn't mind it fading away, except it had given him the illusion of some kind of shape. Without the coarse hair on his chest, he looked flabby and unkempt. If Kiko mourned the loss of her bush, she didn't show it, but her pleasure kept her very occupied. Her hand had moved down to her newly smooth crotch and started rubbing her clit in time with her thrusts along Jacobs cock. Her eyes shot open and met his, "Bigger!"

Jacob didn't understand until the throb of warmth coming from inside his cock. Using all his willpower, he guided Kiko off his cock for a moment and saw that it had nearly doubled in size. Kiko didn't want to waste a second of her prize, shoving herself back down on his length with a happy moan. The feeling of her warmth enveloping him again distracted them both from the change of Jacob's body from flabby to a solid frame of muscle and sinew. The other men in the room experienced a similar change, their cocks swelling to abnormal size and their bodies reshaping into that of an underwear model. Their cocks didn't swell to a size to rival Santa's or even the faun's. Jacob saw the pair of half animal, half humans fucking like everyone else. He didn't know how a dick that large could fit into the girl faun's pussy, but he loved watching it enter. The idea flitted across his mind that he might want to feel it in his own ass. Jacob wasn't gay, but bi seemed to be negotiable. Thoughts of the male sex left quickly though as new changes started around the room.

Kiko squealed with pleasure as her breasts wobbled. The skin rippled and grew in pulses. Jacob watched her tits inflate from A cups to Ds in a few seconds, swelling up like water balloons. He wanted to touch them himself, but Kiko's own hands blocked his access. She rubbed her new tits as she bounced on his cock. They jiggled up and down as naturally as any non-magical tits Jacob had ever seen. Left to play with the rest of her body, his hands moved back to her ass, finding new flesh there as well. His fingers sunk into a juicy, bubble butt and caused Kiko to moan anew. She let go of her breasts, letting them hang in Jacob's face as she started to fuck him with purpose. His mouth gravitated to her nipples, kissing, licking, and sucking wherever he could. Her pussy walls hugged his cock tight as she shook with orgasm, pushing him over the edge. His cum erupted in her in waves, causing her to smile and kiss him.

Jacob expected to feel sated or to want to lie with Kiko in his arms for a while. Instead, his cock stayed hard, and he wanted more. Kiko apparently had the same feeling. She kissed his ear and said, "In my ass now, handsome."

He didn't wait for further invitation. He rolled Kiko onto her hands and knees, got up behind her, and shoved his dick into her plump ass. Kiko shrieked with pleasure and several of the others cheered. Jacob admired the curve of her back and the sight of her breasts squashed out on either side of her petite frame. Her ass squeezed his cock in a slightly different manner than her pussy, and Kiko seemed to enjoy it even more. His cum leaked out of her pussy while he assfucked her, driving both of them wild with the carnality of it all. Watching the back of her head, Jacob noticed the final change. Her ears started to grow out through her hair, becoming long and pointed. Kiko realized it had happened, bringing her hand up to stroke one ear from the base to the tip. She looked over her shoulder at him, "Fuck your little elf slut in the ass!"

As Jacob's own pointed ears grew in, he shoved fully inside her ass and came again, filling her guts with his cum. He went a little lightheaded from the exertion. When he regained himself, he stayed buried in Kiko's ass as he surveyed the room. The others had all changed as well. Sculpted, muscular bodies with sizable cocks for the men, and petite busty bodies for the women. All of them still had variation to some degree. Happily for Jacob, Kiko seemed to have the thickest ass, but he spotted an elf a few couples over with tits almost as big as Mrs. Claus. Speaking of their matron, Emily had moved into the center of the room and attracted the attention of a trio of male elves. One had his cock shoved in her mouth, another in her pussy, and the third wildly fucking between her milk spurting tits. Jacob couldn't wait to join them. He pulled out of Kiko's ass, letting her crumple on the cushion in a gurgling pleasure. He'd barely turned around when Elfie drew him into a deep kiss. "Lie down, you want to eat my pussy," she said.

Jacob agreed. He did want that. Dropping beside Kiko, he grinned as Elfie's smooth snatch lowered onto his mouth. His tongue delved between her folds, lapping eagerly at her juices as her hips grinded slowly against his mouth. Kiko recovered enough to sit up and start sucking on Elfie's tits. Across the room, Santa had an elf giggling as she bounced up and down the full length of his cock. The size difference allowed Liam to put the elf's legs up against his shoulder and have her pussy angle right at his candy cane cock. This allowed plenty of room for the other two elves to get between his legs and suck on his balls or lick the lucky elf's ass. Jacob moaned into Elfie as someone enveloped his cock again. Kiko moved off to play with another pair of elves. Nearby the girl faun was waggling her ass at another male elf as he fucked whatever hole was closest to him.

All of it blurred into a serenity of pleasure. Elfie came, gushing on Jacob's face. Kiko squealed again. Jacob erupted into whatever pussy had claimed his cock. All around the room, sighs of orgasm resounded together. They all took a moment to breath, then caught sight of their next plaything.

***

"Welcome aboard, Jacob," Liam said, giving the last elf to greet an affectionate hug. "You seem to have the hang of the clothing faster than most. Kilts seem like a strange choice, but Sam recommended them. Lets your cock breathe and gives you easy access to it when you need it."

Jacob looked down at his red and green kilt. On his wrists were glittering golden bands, and on his head sat a small triangular cap similar to Elfie's. The women had green and the men wore red. He wore a loose, linen shirt of a soft blue color that remained unbuttoned to offset the Christmas tones of his lower half. Finally, his shoes curled up after his toes, just like Elfie's. "Honestly, I think I look a bit silly. But at the same time, it feels right."

"You get used to that," Santa said. "Lots of things will just start to make sense the longer you're around them. I never really meant to wear red and green, but I can barely manage to get an outfit with a third color let alone exclude those two. Christmas magic solves a lot of problems. Glad to have you on the team. I noticed you took a shine to Kiko during the, ahem, orientation. Elfie tells me that elves generally go around in pairs. That seems to be a theme with all this magic stuff. Kiko spoke to me that she had a peculiar fondness for you as well. Now that doesn't mean that either of you are restricted in who you fu—"

"Yes, I like Kiko," he said. He whirled around to look at the other elf to find her smiling at him. She wiggled her pert tits at him, turned and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

"Ah, well, seems you could help her with the clothing manifestation part," Liam said. "I see no reason why we can't consider you two a pair. Not sure why I have to make a note of it, Emily. They all seem to have paired off exactly how they wanted anyway."

"It helps when you say things out loud," Mrs. Claus answered. "You know that."

"Fine, fine. Welcome to the team, Jacob. If you'll excuse me."

Santa shuffled off with Mrs. Claus following beside him, her milk dripping from the underside of her tits. Jacob walked over to Kiko and drew her into a kiss. She broke it off first, kissing his nose and then each of his cheeks, "Is it weird to say I love you after one massive orgy?"

Jacob laughed. "What's happened that hasn't been fucking weird?"

"True. Think they'll mind if we fuck some more."

Jacob didn't think they would, but didn't care if they did.

12