Elfie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krampus's long tongue flicked between his teeth and he sighed, "Honestly its good to see some new faces. Old St. Nick was outside of the times, if you ask me." Krampus's lamp like eyes turned to Elfie. "You're prettier than the last one made you. Closer to what you look like in Fae. Strangely close even, but I doubt you remember that by now. All the same, good to see you." He clapped his hands. "No need to stand on ceremony my new friend. What do they call you?"

"Liam," he answered. "I know you only as Krampus."

"For that is my name. We Fae have singular names. Some superlatives, some embellishments, but I am Krampus and I am the only Krampus. That is all. As you clearly know, the King and Queen of Fae set me and Elfie into the world of men to bring balance to their spirits of joy. Or something like that. The King and Queen are mad after all. We commemorate this agreement with the trading of partners on the yearly occasion of the Great Solstice. There, that's enough words. I'm excited by your new selection." His eyes turned to Emily and then to Sam. "Damned agreement should have specified that I get to pick. You know sometimes you're just in the mood for a particular kind of tightness, but alas that is not the way it was written. For my part, I offer Ovtael." He stuck out his hand and the satyress who lacked the nipple piercings stepped forward. "May your hearts be likened as the pair of you join together in the carnal bliss."

Krampus turned back to look at Liam. Santa's eyes were distant and his mouth agape. "Pairs..." he whispered. "You don't have a pairing, do you Krampus? That was part of the deal originally. A mortal gets to have a Fae, so I get to have Elfie, right? But you weren't satisfied with whatever they offered you, so you refused. Or whatever — hang on, I think I'm understanding something. That's what this whole festival thing is all about. Settling the original deal."

"This one sounds like he's dreamed of Fae his whole life, Elfie," Krampus said. "I would think you told him, but that's been burned away after all these years."

"I'm right though, aren't I?"

"You're on the right path, but I can already tell you that your selection doesn't have anything to offer me that I haven't —"

"No! Of course not, because Santa always brings the people who he keeps with him year round. People like him, with joy in their heart that they want to spread to the rest of mankind. But that's not your style is it Krampy."

"Look, we've just met lets keep it to Krampu-"

"Ah, shh! This all makes too much sense. The timing of her showing up. The fact that Nicholas fell in front of my shitty car. Hang on, wait here. Nobody move."

Without another word, Liam ran back through the door, leaving Krampus and Ovtael looking very confused and disappointed. Elfie shrugged, "Sorry, he's new?"

***

Sarah scrolled through her phone looking for someone to call or somewhere to go. Liam had been a net. Now she had nothing. Her parents would take her back for a while, but that would be the end of her dreams. They'd never let her go back to L.A. At best, she'd wind up in some office job shuffling papers while batting eyes at the guy who had the least serious drinking problem in hopes that she could latch on to him. The urge to cry had become less theatrical and more of a deep movement of sorrow within her. It vanished as Liam barged back into the room.

"Sarah, come with me!" He didn't wait for her to respond. He grabbed her by the waist, tossed her over his shoulder, and headed back down the corridors. His strength and speed surprised her. He'd moved her around like a rag doll, but the stranger thing passed on either side of her as they moved. Doors, a dozen on either side before the first turn. Another set after that. The house couldn't possibly be that big. When Liam finally stopped and set her down, it was before an immense wooden door that looked like it belonged on the front of a castle not buried inside a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. "Sarah, look, none of this is going to make any sense. What I want you to do is look deep inside yourself and see if you can find any reason to trust me. We were together for a long time, and you know me well enough. Do you believe that I want what is best for you?"

She didn't want to admit it. "Yes, I think so. But boy do I have some fucking questions. Where the hell are we for one?"

"About to be somewhere else. Try not to scream, I guess." He grabbed the massive ring on the side of the door and pulled. It opened to a different world, one populated by shadows that didn't resolve into proper images until he guided her through into the Amphitheater.

As her eyes adjusted to the starlight, she saw a gathering of creatures that did not make sense. Short, buxom women standing beside half naked men with pointy ears. Two humanoids that looked like a deer crossed with a human. She recognized the big breasted woman, but didn't understand why she was mostly naked with a swollen womb, gargantuan ass, and leaking nipples. The woman in the elf costume at least made sense in a way, but beyond stood a creature of nightmare. An immense, horned demon staring at her with wide golden eyes. Other monsters surrounded him, openly stroking thick erections or toying with their breasts. With a strong hand on her back, Liam guided her toward the giant demon. She wanted to react, but something about his eyes enthralled her. They peered down like deep pools of molten gold.

"Krampus, this is Sarah. Sarah, how you holding up?"

"Is it a costume? Where are we? How is there a massive grassland in your house?"

Liam rested his hand on her shoulder and looked to Krampus. "Don't worry, she'll work it out in a second. So long as she's willing, I offer her to you."

"A mortal?" he responded with a hiss, but his eyes betrayed his interest. His tone softened, "In thousands of years, not once has your kind offered a mortal to me. But the reason is obvious, Liam." His hand gripped the massive cock between his legs. "She'd be torn in half."

"No, because she's not just a mortal. She's your bonding. Ask her to become Faebound with you, then she will be shaped to how you desire. Just like I was remade for Elfie."

Krampus's face contorted into confusion before anger, but then into understanding. His eyes dimmed. The other satyrs started whispering between themselves. Ovtael looked to her master with giddy excitement. Krampus crouched down in front of Sarah. "I can see into your heart," he said. "It is broken and torn. You think me a monster, and perhaps I am. But your friend has struck close to my heart with this offer. I do not know if he's right, but I am willing to try. If you'll have me, Sarah, then I will bond with you. You will sit by my side as Fae."

Sarah looked from the demonic face to Liam, then to the others gathered around waiting her answer. She'd never had so much attention in her life, and she liked it. Her eyes drifted back to the creature's massive cock. Krampus's face had softened, and she found it rather charming in a bestial sort of way. Turning back to Liam, "I don't understand what's happening. What does he mean 'bond'?"

Elfie answered, "Means to fuck a lot, like me and Santa."

Liam shot her a severe glare. "It means that you'll bond with him. You'll probably be able to do magic, like me. That's what's happening, Sarah. I think you realized it the second you saw my house, and now your brain is resisting what's right in front of it. We're all magical here except for you. I can tell you the whole story afterward, but for now you have to make a decision."

"I don't make decisions, Liam. You should know that better than anyone. I just roll with what happens, and when I get scared I run back to something that I trust."

"Then if you trust me," he said, "trust that I don't think any two souls can be more matched than you and Krampus."

"You mean the horrific, giant demon?" she said with a half smirk.

"I mean the Fae who has lived with half a heart for far too long."

Sarah understood. She pulled Liam down and kissed his cheek. Turning to face Krampus, something within her loosened and then vanished, like a weight that had been tied around every limb of her body her whole life being suddenly released. She stepped closer to Krampus . "I'll have you," she said. She leaned close to his face and kissed. His dark lips pressed against hers until his tongue snaked into her mouth, wrapped around hers, and squeezed. Sarah expected to be horrified, but instead a twinge of excitement ran through her.

Krampus's arms wrapped around her, lifting her up while moving his mouth down her neck. His tail flicked at her legs as his claws shredded her clothes down the back. Cheers went up from the gathered creatures, but Sarah didn't care. A burning need started to spread within her. She wanted his cock inside her, even if it did tear her in half. His smooth chest was cold to the touch, but she sensed a fire building within him as well. Shaking off her torn shirt and bra, her hands moved up to his face stroking his cheeks as they kissed. Krampus's claws kept at their work, shearing away her pants and underwear. For a moment, she worried that the others would see her naked, but that passed as she looked around to see others beginning their own fun.

Liam had taken Ovtael by the hand and laid her down in the grass. His clothes vanished to reveal his massive candy cane cock. Sarah's old jealousy flared for a moment, but that only incensed Krampus's lust. They both stole glances at the other couple as Ovtael's hooves raised up and wrapped around Liam's torso as he sunk into her hot depths. Sarah's hips flexed in responds, finding the head of Krampus's massive cock pressed against her folds. The head alone would painfully stretched her. She desperately wanted him inside of her though. The changes began.

Her legs cracked and reshaped, but caused her no pain. Bones lengthened and muscle compounded. Within seconds, Sarah grew to seven feet tall. Her feet reformed into hooves like her mate, and a soft pelt of black fur covered her legs. Her hips widened to match a lush ass that rivaled Emily's, but Sarah's had the added allure of a devilish tail wiggling its way into existence over the cleft between her cheeks. Her stomach toned into hard muscle as her breasts swelled bigger and bigger, pressing into Krampus's cold chest while her skin turned to a slightly darker shade of blue, going to purple around her nipples. Horns curled out of her head, spiraling over themselves several times. The hair on top of her head thickened into raven black locks that fell down to the small of her back. Her incisors lengthened into fangs.

Yet none of that mattered to her as much as the changes taking place between her legs. Her pussy lips plumped into thick pads that welcomed the pressure being applied by the head of Krampus's cock. Her insides rearranged themselves to match her new body, but her mate did not want to wait, nor did she. Krampus's golden eyes took on a brighter hue as he started to lower Sarah down onto his cock. She groaned in a voice deeper than the one she'd had her whole life. As the massive, flat head of his cock popped into her newly plump folds, Sarah knew she had found the piece of herself that had been missing for longer than she could remember. She wailed with pleasure, wrapped her cloven feet around Krampus's back, and pulled herself down hard on his full length.

Krampus moaned in her ear as her tight pussy squeezed the full length of his cock. For thousands of years, the offerings of humanity had failed to give him someone to truly complete him, but finally he had that person in his arms. He held her tight, remaining buried inside her as she kissed his neck and face. Agonizingly slowly, her hips started to raise and fuck him with a maddened vigor.

Liam could sense the energy building around the meadow. A change had rippled through the entire world as Sarah changed to become Krampus's greatest desire. That ripple affected everyone. His hands ran up the wonderful flanks of Ovtael's body. He squeezed her ass and brought her strange mouth to his in passionate kisses. She offered him her breasts, and he relished the taste of her. Her hand gripped the hair on the back of his head as he thrust into her again and again, marveling at the feeling of her warmth enveloping his cock. Her husky moans drove him wild, but they were lost to everyone else but him.

Across the meadow, the others found partners for themselves. Emily claimed the satyr sporting the biggest cock. She offered him her ass first, and he gladly accepted. The fauns picked a pair of satyrs for a somewhat secluded foursome near the far door, constantly switching partners and sharing each other's bodies completely. While Sarah's horns grew into position, Sam shoved his cock into the satyr's ass while Kelly tongued the satyress's slit and received her partner's tongue in her ass as a reward. The elves took the remaining members of Krampus's cabal in pairs or trios. The satyresses had each of their holes filled with an elf cock while the satyrs got their balls sucked, their asses tongued, and their dicks wetted by whichever elf orifice was ready for more. All of them let out cries of orgasmic pleasure at regular intervals, but they all gave their attention to the deep thrum emanating from Krampus and Sarah.

Krampus tossed her over onto the meadow ground. She raised her ass up at him, flicking her tail eagerly as he repositioned. His gargantuan cock glistened with their mingled juices in the starlight. He pressed it back into her hot canal with a satisfied howl. Their muscles twitched as they started to fuck. Sarah's new claws dug scars into the ground, and her hooves created deep ruts as she pushed back to increase her leverage. She wanted to feel him deeper. She wanted him to fuck her harder. She wanted to scream with pure bliss, and she knew it would happen soon. Though she had not noticed them before her change, Krampus's balls were enormous to match his cock. They slapped forward with each of his thrusts, sending a special spark through her body.

She understood what even Krampus had forgotten. She understood why the doors of Fae had been closed, and why Krampus had been denied a mate. Krampus was no Fae of good spirit or animosity or whatever other vague feeling that required magical governance. Krampus was a Fae of fertility. And Sarah was about to be bred. She squealed and pushed her plump ass hard up against Krampus. His balls gave a final wet slap against her engorged lips, and cum surged up his length. He roared as orgasm sent his muscles into rigid lock. His claws dug into Sarah's new, thick ass, not breaking the skin, but giving her a twinge of pleasurable pain. Her walls throbbed in time with each spasm of his thick cock as it sprayed cum into her depths. She knew her belly would swell with their young, creating the first Fae offspring in millennia. Orgasm tore through her whole being, drawing a primal cry from her lungs that echoed through the whole meadow. More cum blasted into her, spilling out around his throbbing shaft as his body collapsed against hers.

Liam didn't know what had changed until he erupted inside Ovtael's squeezing canal. As his seed emptied inside of her he understood. He'd not thought of fertility until that moment, accepting that magical beings must reproduce in some other arcane fashion. With Krampus's soul completed though, that became a silly thought. Ovtael stroked his face, clearly understanding the gift she'd been given. One session guaranteed nothing though, Liam knew, as he flipped over his breeding satyress and shoved his dripping cock back into her. He only gave her a few thrusts before arms snaked around his chest, sharp claws dragging across his skin. A forked tongue tickled at his ear as Sarah whispered, "That's it, Liam, breed that slutty snatch." Sarah's hands moved down to beneath them and squeezed her old lover's balls, causing him to erupt in Ovtael again. As his cock continued to spurt, Sarah pulled it out and shoved it down her throat, letting her strange tongue tease at Liam's balls while he poured spunk into her throat. Krampus did the same for Ovtael, except his cock was too big so it mostly smeared across her lips as she did her best to lick his cock clean.

As Sarah drained him, Elfie walked up beside Liam, some satyr's cum caked on her stomach. She drew him into a deep kiss. "You've done it, Liam. You might have blundered into it, but you changed everything. Don't worry. I haven't let any of them finish inside me since they broke the seal. My first young will be yours." She laid back on the grass, and Sarah knew exactly what to do. She guided Liam down between Elfie's legs and positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Sarah gave him a quick lick on the cheek as he thrust into Elfie, then Sarah turned her attention to pleasuring the elf as best she could. As Elfie squealed with pleasure, Sarah straddled her face, careful not to crush the elf under her massive thighs. She smiled luridly at Liam as he fucked the elf's pussy. He leaned forward and took Sarah's swollen breasts into his mouth, greedily sucking at her nipples until he came again, filling Elfie up with cum.

Krampus found his way over to Emily. His hands admired her already swollen belly as he promised to fill it with his spawn. He tried to be careful with her, spearing her on half his length before she forced the rest of him inside of her. Mrs. Claus moaned for a few moments before another satyr shoved his cock in her mouth. Sam had an elf pinned underneath him, pumping cum into her tight snatch. Kelly had her third of the satyr's cocks in her ass and an elf's pussy under her tongue. Jacob the elf wedged his cock between the nipple-pierced breasts of a satyress and erupted, coating her chest in his spunk. Kiko moaned as two other elves fucked both her holes in tandem.

Slowly, they all exhausted themselves, collapsing into piles of sweaty or furry limbs. Some made quiet chatter, others whispered lovely words in each other's ears. A few started up again in slow, passionate movements. Liam laid with Elfie in his arms. Krampus and Sarah huddled together nearby. Eventually, they all turned their eyes up to the strange set of stars.

***

"So what happens now?" Liam asked. Everyone had said their goodbyes and left the meadow except for himself, Elfie, Krampus, and Sarah.

"I'm not sure," Krampus said. "I shouldn't have teased you, Elfie. Seems I had forgotten just as much as you had." His hand moved to Sarah's belly. "This will certainly change things. Mortals and Fae having children together. They'll be loved among our kind, but they'll be of two worlds. From what I remember, that created a huge fucking mess in the last era."

"What about my end, the whole happiness of mankind thing?"

Krampus grinned, "That I do know a bit about. You'll have my help from now on. Our help."

"Like you said, Master," Elfie agreed. "Even if we have to fix one heart at a time."

"Elfie, I've been meaning to say, no more of this 'master' stuff. Liam is fine for everyone, including you."

"Oh no, Liam, the magic that binds us together prevents me from — oh! Liam! Liam, Liam, Liam. You're Liam! What the fuckity fuck? I can use your name now!" She jumped on his hips and kissed him hard.

"That'd mean the cycle is broken on your end too, Elfie. No more restarting for you. Hope you like Liam cause you're stuck with him from now on." Krampus wrapped his arm around Sarah. "I have the word of a good woman that says he means well enough. Well, we should be going. I have some changes of my own to start making. Liam, I cannot ever thank you for what you've done." He grabbed the slightly smaller man in a hard embrace.

Sarah hugged Liam next. "I don't know what I expected when I came to see you, but certainly not this. I feel...I don't have the words, but if there's another person in the world who can understand what you've given me, I think you do." She kissed his cheek. "I'll love you for that, always." She then gave Elfie a sultry kiss. "You and I will have to play more by ourselves."