Elger and Leah Pt. 01

Story Info
Vietnam vet returns to his true love, his sister.
12.4k words
4.68
51.7k
91

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

I stood at the kitchen sink watching El walk in from the shop for breakfast. At 66 he was still strikingly handsome and the love of my life. Although his hair was greying he still had most of it, still wavy, still combed straight back in the 60's style he grew up with. His smile never ended when we were together, his love for me was never a doubt. He hung his coat and stepped behind me, standing as one I could feel the warmth of his body against mine, his hands gently cupped my breasts, like he had done hundreds of times before.

He moved my braid to the side and gently nuzzled my neck, stopping just below my ear, where he knew I would melt. Still in my housecoat he slid his hand inside and lightly pulled on my nipple, causing it to harden.

Elger sighed, "mmm, she likes that doesn't she?" His hand cupping and playing.

"I like anything you do to my body El, I always have. Ever wonder how many mornings we've started out like this over the years?"

"It has to be hundreds. It's hard for me to keep my hands off you."

"Or your dick out of me. I put your pills out, did you take them before you went out to the shop?"

"I did love, I'm raring to go anytime you are. I'll eat afterward, right now it's you I have in mind for breakfast."

We used to wonder why people needed a little blue pill to make love, that is, until he had congestive heart failure. The meds he needed to take following his heart procedure robbed him of so much of his libido, it wasn't that he couldn't get an erection through my stimulation, it's that he couldn't maintain the erection. It bothered him greatly, believing himself to be less of a man than he had been. After speaking with the cardiologist, he suggested a generic version of Viagra at fraction of the cost. He recommended it be taken an hour before activity and on an empty stomach if possible.

This of course put an end to our spontaneous sex life, but we were happy, with its help we were able to make love again. Our time of day seemed to be early morning, I would put two little blue pills out with his normal heart medication, letting him know we were going to enjoy a riding lesson when he came in for breakfast. He opened my housecoat and slid his calloused hand down my front, stopping to feel my greying, thinning pubic hair. Gently caressing until he found what he was searching for, the opening to his playground.

His finger slipped inside me with ease, he diddled me with one hand and caressed my breasts with the other. My knees were getting weak as I pulled his hands away and turned, pushing my body against his. With my soapy hands draped about his neck, my lips melted into his momentarily before I spoke.

"I think you'd better take me in the bedroom now, mama needs her pussy filled. Unless you'd rather do it here."

He picked me up as if I were a rag doll, carrying me to the bedroom he told me how he never tired of making love to me. Though we may be getting old, we were going to find ways to please one another until there was not an ounce of energy left in our bodies.

He lay me on the bed, completely opening my housecoat, smiling big at my lack of attire beneath the coat. My breasts were not what they had been, but still remained quite firm and proud. Elger leaned forward to kiss me, softly, gently, passionately, as he had done all our lives. He then kissed each nipple and sucked a little before standing to undress. I watched as his still muscular body emerged from the bib overalls and flannel work shirt. The bibs I had patched at least three or four times, the bibs he insisted were not yet worn out. His sturdy chest was now full of grey where a dark brown had existed.

As he lowered his briefs he was semi hard, I beckoned him to my mouth but he pushed me back onto the bed, burying his face between my legs. Even into our 60's he tells me I have a sweet smelling pussy, and I am not to shave it, says he likes those curly little hairs tickling his nose when he eats me. El took his time as he normally did, teasing along the labia, kissing my inner thighs, lifting me with his arms under my thighs so that my cunny was smashed into his face.

He was such a tease at times, this morning was one of them. Looking up he rested is chin on my mound, as I looked down, he smiled.

"Stop playing and get me off Elger. I need that tongue on my clit, your dick in my mouth and then inside me, in that order. Quit playing around before the pills wear off."

I of course knew they wouldn't wear off for a few hours, but I was hoping maybe we could try for a twofer today, it had been a very long time. Elger got busy on my clit, after over 40 years of his face being ears deep in my pussy he knew where all my favorite spots were and wasted no time finding them. I was moaning and pushing my body into him, my hands on his head, lightly pulling his hair at the same time I stroked it softly. I couldn't seem to stop cumming, it simply went on and on before I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't care how long or how many, it felt wonderfully exhausting and satisfying.

I tend to gush when I cum, Elger went into the bathroom to wash some of it off his face as I came back to earth. I was in position when he got back in the room, laying on my tummy, a towel under where his cock would be when he sat against the headboard. Sometimes my blow jobs get a little sloppy, so instead of wet sheets we use a towel. I gobbled his dick half way down my throat on the first bob of my head. He groaned and raised his hips slightly, encouraging me to continue. In no time at all he was rock hard, I pulled off, put a couple pillows under my mid-section and stuck my ass in the air.

He was in with two long easy strokes, just as he had hundreds of times before. When he hit bottom I sighed, Elger grunted, he was all man, always had been. Slowly he stroked in and out of me, we maintained an even pace until both of us were ready to cum. I arched my back as far as my old body would let me and El did his best imitation of how a water buffalo must sound stuck in a quagmire as he splashed yet another heaping helping of seed inside me. That was all I needed to send me over the edge again, pushing my ass back against him as though I could get him deeper inside. I lay quivering, out of breath, my vagina walls still pulsating around his cock, trying to milk every drop of cum from my lover.

He finally pulled out, slapping my ass lightly, commenting what a powerful orgasm he'd had, said he thought his balls were going to explode. He pulled the pillows from beneath me as he lay down in my arms. After we recovered and cleaned up I made him breakfast, he still ate like he was 25, and never seemed to gain any weight. Kinda peeved me at times, I watched everything I ate to make sure I remained the woman he married as much as possible. He always had dessert with breakfast, not dinner or supper, but always breakfast, which usually consisted of white cake with frosting, or pie.

I didn't put his dessert on the table today. He looked at me funny.

I gave him my sultry look, "No dessert today until you try to make love to me again. I want a twofer if you can manage. There should still be enough of the pills to keep you hard for another round. I want it from behind, hard and fast, like we used to do before your heart procedure."

"You'll need to get it hard baby. I'll do my best, I may not cum, but you should be able to if I ride you long enough."

I had his cock at attention in less than 2 minutes, after all this time I knew what turned my man on. He banged away at me for another 15 minutes before I lost control and began cumming hard enough that I actually yelled his name. I didn't get noisy very often, but today was different, it's a good thing our closest neighbor is a half mile away. I could feel El trying to cum, and he did a little, enough to have the feeling, but no more than a dribble of semen. He apologized as we lay in bed, I told him to shush, nothing to apologize for, we're working things out and that's all that mattered. We never expected this situation, but now that it's upon us, we'll make the most of it.

We'd known each other since birth, me being only fourteen months older than he. Up until the time I turned 14 we slept in the same bed. Mother somehow didn't realize putting two kids entering puberty in the same bed was a recipe for one of two things. Disaster, or love. Elger and I chose love, learning along the way. These were the days of Vietnam, Elger was out of school and 18, the draft found him within weeks of graduation, he shipped off to be in the Army by late July. We had kissed goodbye as he left, it wasn't a passionate kiss, that had happened the night before. I had gone into Elgers room and lay under the covers with him.

"Are you sure this is what you want Leah? We've never made love before."

"It's exactly what I want. I want your sperm in me, maybe it won't make a baby, but if you never return to me I'll always have this memory."

Our first time together was slow and passionate. He gently removed my nightie, kissing my body as he lay me down. Instinctively we felt each other and explored, somehow, he knew to kiss and suck my breasts. It felt so good I was disappointed when he stopped and kissed my lips. His hand found the opening to my vagina, as his finger went inside, I pushed against the intrusion and moaned. Neither of us knew what we were doing beyond what we had learned in health class.

"Leah, I don't want to hurt you, so if I need to stop you tell me."

"The book says it will hurt when you break my hymen, but that it will feel better afterward."

Elger pushed against my vulva as I pushed back against him, not knowing what to expect we were surprised when the head popped through. He groaned, and I flinched. His eyes were searching mine for signs of pain or distress. I smiled first, then he at me.

I patted his face, "Well you're in, it's time we finish what we started lover."

Elger slowly bore down as my vagina stretched and accepted his lovely cock. It wasn't to my hymen yet and it felt huge, like I was being split in two. Feeling resistance, he stopped, I told him to push hard and get it over with, so we could enjoy our first love making. With a forward thrust he broke through, I gasp and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him tight against me, he stopped immediately. We lay still awhile, I was expecting more pain than had occurred and encouraged him to go a little further. As he pushed forward I felt more discomfort than pain, a foreign object was inside my body.

When he was all the way in I put my hand on his butt holding him still, we were waiting, making sure I was ready. I loved the feeling of his cock pulsating in my pussy. It was as though every vein and ridge on his cock was being massaged by the walls of my vagina. I could feel the walls contracting, squeezing him and I wanted more.

"Elger, I'm okay, make love to me, I want you to cum inside me."

As we slowly stroked, the pain and discomfort subsided much quicker than I had anticipated. I've been told I was one of the lucky ones who didn't experience great amounts of pain the first time. No matter, we were making love, I found myself lifting my hips as Elger pushed down, something the books didn't tell me about, but I sure as hell liked it. As we increased tempo we were both aware the other was about to climax. I let out a muffled cry into a pillow and Elger groaned with my hand over his mouth. Mom was on the other end of the house, but we still needed to be quiet. We spent the rest of the night holding one another.

Mom didn't want to go along to say goodbye at the bus station, so I drove him there early the next morning, both of us silent. Waiting to board the bus we kissed one last time, I told him I loved him and that I'd write every week. He declared his devotion to me, vowing to return after his enlistment and we would find a way to be together for the rest of our lives.

By January he was in Vietnam. We wrote every week without fail. There were weeks I'd see nothing and the next week I'd get 3 or 4 letters at once. He was asked to extend his rotation by six months and by the time I'd gotten his letter it was already a done deal. Finishing his mandatory duty, they asked him to re-up, which he declined and headed home to me. Wanting to be with him alone I hadn't told mother he was coming home.

Mother had an interesting job. She drove motor homes to dealers throughout the western half of the US. She would typically be gone a week or more. Mother not being home that week allowed me to have Elger all to myself for a few days.

I met him at the bus station in Winona, throwimg myself into his arms the moment I saw him, we stood in the middle of that station with me sobbing for what seemed an eternity. Neither wanting to let the other go, eventually pulling back to look and kiss, a deep loving kiss. There were people walking past and around us, we didn't care, we had each other once again, a few people made comments, mostly nice. Elger was still in uniform so there were also the few inconsiderate idiots who made nasty comments and I could see the hurt in his eyes, this was 1970, the vets who made it home were painted as baby killers and rapists by the media.

Once we'd composed ourselves he slung his duffle bag over his shoulder, I took his other arm and we left as quickly as we could. In the car he slid next to me and broke down, I held him against me as he wept, he was so happy to see me, so happy to have made it home with only one purple heart. There were thousands who hadn't ever gotten home. When he pulled himself together he wanted something to eat before we took the long drive home.

"We aren't going home tonight Elger. I've rented a room at the Skyline motel, we're spending the night there, just you and I."

Following some pancakes at IHOP we drove the few miles to the Skyline. Elger pulled some civvies out of his duffle along with his shaving kit and left the rest in the car. He wanted to shower after being on the bus for a day and a half, I asked if I could join him, his ear to ear smile was my answer. He was naked in no time, as I disrobed Elger stepped toward me, his eyes were sensuous and caring, his voice soft.

"My God Leah, you are beautiful, more beautiful than I remembered. No wonder it's so easy loving you."

"El, did you, you know, love anybody else while you were gone?"

"No Leah, I could have had all the prostitutes I wanted, but I didn't, I wanted to be with you. I tried to remember how much I love your body and your beauty, it made the task of not going with a whore simpler. I wanted everything I had for just you."

I was still in my bra and panties, bikini panties were becoming the rage at that time, so I'd purchased a few pair to see if he liked them. He was literally drooling as he stared at me, my sign he liked what he saw. I told him I'd like him to finish undressing me, he held me tight, kissed me and unhooked my bra. Standing back his hands were on my breasts instantly, he was gentle, not overly zealous or abusive, cupping, kneading, playing with my hard nipples.

He knelt and lowered my panties. Shaving wasn't a thing then, still isn't for us, he likes my pussy with hair and I accommodate. With my panties on the floor he placed his hands at the back of my thighs and gently pulled me forward until my muff was in his face. After pulling him up, we lay on the bed a long time, doing nothing more than looking at one another and kissing softly.

I sat up taking his hand, "Come on, let's go shower and see if we can't wash away some of that Vietnam dust embedded in your skin. When we're clean I want you to make sweet love to me, just like we promised we would if you made it home."

His hands felt so good on my body, strong but gentle, his hairy chest rubbing against my back as he stood behind me washing and caressing my breasts, down my belly and into my muff, then back to my breasts. He knelt washing my legs, then my butt, sliding his hand along the crack of my ass and over my anus. Before he stood he kissed each cheek, while standing he whispered in my ear, "I love you Leah." Words I had longed to hear for two long arduous years.

He washed and conditioned my hair, then slipped his hand on top of my pussy. I opened my legs slightly as his finger sought the opening to my vagina. He gently fingered me, then pushed me against the wall, dropped to his knees and ate my pussy. Having never been with anyone other than Elger I hadn't experienced anything like that and loved it. My legs were so weak I had all I could do to remain standing. Standing up he kissed me passionately, then spoke softly.

"You dry off and go lay on the bed, I'll finish washing and be right there."

When Elger walked in the room I could see his cock was stiff, the head looked huge, the shaft full of thick veins, looking as though it meant business. I knew which business I wanted, right between my legs, I reached for his cock as he sat down.

"Elger, will you teach me how to do to you what you did to me? Where did you learn that?"

"Some of the guys in my hooch watched a lot of porn movies on the 8mm projector, I saw it there and thought you'd like it."

"Like it? I loved it, Elger I want to do the same with you. I think it's called a blow job."

"It is, but not tonight. Tonight, I make love to the girl I've dreamed of and stroked my dick thinking about for almost two years. Tonight, I fill your sweet pussy with cum."

"I like how you kind of talk naughty, it makes me feel your dirty little girl. I'm on the pill so you can cum inside me all you want. Make love to me now."

I opened my legs as he knelt between my thighs, spreading them as far as I could. I wanted to feel every morsel of Elgers cock impaling me. I found myself thinking that now is the time I reaffirm my brother is my lover for life, nothing will take him away from me again. I could feel the thick angry looking head of his dick tight against my pussy, I hooked my legs behind his ass and slowly pulled him in. Between his pushing forward and me pulling him in, he was balls deep in three strokes.

How I relished in the pleasure of his cock buried within me, I'd dreamed of it almost two years, and here he was, my lover, planted deep within my vagina. I pushed up into him signaling it was okay to continue. We see sawed together for several minutes, savoring the feel, the closeness, our heartfelt love, the intimacy, I could feel his heart beating against my chest.

He raised up, then increased the pace slightly as I moaned, encouraging him to keep that rhythm. I was lifting my hips to meet his downward stroke, Ejger went a little faster and harder. We were about out of breath, our bodies dripping with perspiration, and I could feel it building.

"Elger, I'm going to cum, don't slow down baby, keep pumping my pussy. Elger cum with me."

My body went into some sort of hyper-drive. I was grinding my pelvis into him, my hips were undulating up and down as though they had a mind of their own, I could feel a scream in my lungs, but all I got was a long loud Ohhhhhh. Elger continued pumping in and out of me, I kept meeting his thrusts with my own until I could feel him slow just a bit and I knew it was near. In my most seductive voice I whispered.

"Cum for me baby. Put your sperm in my tummy Elger. Fill me with cum."

Elger stroked another three to four times before I heard him groan, his face contorted, then I felt him push against me as hard as he could. I lay there smiling as he shot stream after stream into my love tunnel. It was warm, it felt thick, it was my sweet Elger's baby cream. He held himself in place about 30 seconds before he began to stroke ever so little, I could feel his cock twitching and throbbing still. He flopped down, resting on his elbows so as not to smush me and when his cock softened he fell to my side.

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers