Elger and Leah Pt. 02

Story Info
Address revealed to mother, a business and a baby bump.
14.2k words
4.77
24k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,932 Followers

This is not a stand alone story, without reading part one none of this will make sense. I apparently had not made it clear in part one that Captain Derek William's nickname was Willy, some wondered why the name had changed. My apologies. Please enjoy and don't forget to grade the story. Chapter three is being edited and will be submitted soon.

*****

El picked me up and made slow, soft, gentle love to me that night. No rush or hurry, we didn't even speed up at the climax, just a steady slow joining of our bodies, topped off with conjoining orgasms. It was as if somehow our bodies knew the other so well they waited until we would cum together. I lay in El's arms all that night, I needed his strength, his security to deal with the fact that mom knew we were lovers. The morning was somber, Elger perked me up with coffee and a light breakfast in bed, by the time I left for work most of my worry and consternation had subsided.

We didn't make it over to Ricky's as soon as we had wanted, with our wood supply stocked for the winter El was anxious to find work of some sort until he could afford to convert the barn into a shop and start building furniture to sell. We had the remainder of our inheritance money after buying the farm but had decided not to use it unless absolutely necessary, a life or death situation. Burt's Lumber/Hardware was owned by an older black man named ... well, Burt. El had been in the yard sorting through boards one morning when Burt appeared.

"Howdy young fella, anything you're lookin for in particular?"

"Would really like to find some Poplar, this all seems to be pine."

"Poplar is over here in the hardwood shed. I keep it there cuz most folks around here don't know the difference and mix the boards constantly. Got other hardwoods if you're interested."

As El sorted through, picking out the boards he needed for a small project he had tools for Mr. Burt asked if he was looking for work. He could use a strong strappin boy like him to help in the yard and store. (his words, not mine) Elger asked about pay and hours.

"Job pays $7 an hour and a 15% discount on any purchases from the store or the Ben Franklin next door. My wife owns it, but our daughter runs it. Wife's a lawyer so it's hard for her to have set hours, our other daughter runs this place for me, our son is in the Air Force stationed in Okinawa. Only need ya mornings right now, 7 til noon, might be more hours later. Can't promise though."

Elger accepted the position and since we only had the one car which I needed for work he drove the old Farmall M into the store next morning. It was slow and chilly, but it beat walking, when Burt saw his dedication he was impressed, telling Elger he had a 1953 International pickup he could buy for $200. El asked if Burt could just keep his wages until it was paid for and Burt agreed. The heater didn't work & the tires were bald, but it was transportation, using part of one of my pay checks he bought some used tires.

It took Elger two weeks to pay off the truck, on the following weekend he found a heater core in a junk yard Willy had taken him to. He and Willy jerked the old core, replaced it, changed the engine thermostat, and set the antifreeze level for winter driving. With heat in the truck travel to and from work was far more tolerable, with our old Dodge wagon on its last legs, Elger decided to give Willy's friend Ricky a call.

I didn't get done that day until 4:30. Ricky told El he was open until 5 but would wait for us if we were coming for sure. It was a clean little lot with nice looking cars. We told him what our budget was, he stated most of his cars were priced a bit higher, but he had a 1970 Ford station wagon his wife was driving. Low mileage and ran great, if we wanted to see it, he'd call her, 10 minutes later his wife pulled in the lot with a clean well maintained car.

We drove it and liked everything about it, our budget wasn't going to allow us to be overly choosy, so we started asking questions. The main one being why hadn't it sold already, he said folks didn't want a station wagon anymore, most people wanted sedans. The oil had just been changed and when he said he'd give us $300 for our old Dodge, the deal was done, I wrote a check for the balance, filled out the paperwork, changed plates and headed for home. Halfway home I told Elger to take Hay Creek road.

"That doesn't get us to our place Leah, why would we turn on Hay Creek?"

"Because I'm telling you to Elger, just do it."

At the top of the forest road is a small thicket hidden from any traffic driving by, I told Elger to turn in there and he did, but reluctantly. As we pulled to a stop I told him to turn off the car and climb into the back seat. El sat looking at me bewildered.

"You're the only guy I've ever been with and we've never been parking, I want to say I've been parking at least once in my life. A little car sex might be exciting. You're going to make love to me in the back of our new station wagon, we're going to christen this as ours, so get your ass back there and get naked."

"Leah, how do you know about this place?"

"I listen to all these teenage girls as they yammer on and on. Amazing what you learn in between tasks cleaning teeth. Including where the local parking spots are and which nights no one goes there."

Instead of climbing over the seat we opened the doors and got in the back. With the backseats already down we had at least seven feet of fucking space where Elger spread the blankets from our other car. It was chilly enough I didn't want to be completely naked, I lifted my dress as I lay down, Elger leaned over, kissed me on the mound and slid my panties down. He pulled his pants off and placed his hard cock at my opening, I was wet enough he slid in all the way with one long slow stroke.

Our hard breathing combined with cooler temps outside caused the windows to steam up, the air was chilly but sweat was rolling off Elgers brow. I put one foot on either side of the car roof, my hands over my head against the back of the front seats and told El to pound my pussy. He put his feet against the tailgate and drove that dick into me with all the force he had. I felt him getting bigger and he yelled "fuuuuccckkkk" as he came. If I hadn't cum before him when we made love, him shooting semen inside always pushed me over the edge. I pushed into him with all the energy I possessed as I shook and quivered from the wonderful feeling flooding my entire body.

It took us at least ten minutes to compose ourselves, move into the front seat and dress, I was putting my panties on, trying to stem the tide of cum wanting to run out of me. Elger had just buckled his belt and I had dropped my dress when we saw headlights and the blue flashing lights come on. We looked at one another and laughed. Elger rolled down the window as a tall black gentleman with a smile a mile wide approached the car.

Shining his light at us then the rest of the car he said pleasantly, "Evening folks, out for a bit night air are we? I assume you're married. Can I see your license sir?"

Elger gladly complied. These were the days before computers were in officer's cars. He looked at his license, then leaned in and looked at me.

"You okay ma'am?"

"Just fine sir, a bit embarrassed. Our first time ever parking, and we get caught by the police."

He laughed softly, "You're fully clothed and both look happy, might I suggest you keep your extracurricular activities at home though. I know you're the newlyweds who bought the old Thorsen place, if you're gonna park again be careful, this is a popular spot for kids, and it isn't always peaceful. With the drugs coming into the area these kids can get out of hand at times."

He handed El his license, patted him on the shoulder and said softly, "lovely wife, keep her happy."

We chuckled and snickered all the way home. Sitting on Elgers lap after supper I asked what he probably considered a silly question, and yet it was a very female question that I needed him to answer.

"El, are you happy being with me? Is there anything I can do to make you happier, I want to be the best wife ever."

That man was so sweet. He pulled me tighter, softly caressed my breast, kissed me passionately, then slid his hand under my dress all the way to my now soaked panties.

"What man wouldn't be happy having you in his bed every night? Leah, I'm very satisfied, pleased, and content being your husband, I especially like this little treat in my hand."

"Elger you skin hound. Is that all you think about is pussy?"

"Only your pussy Leah, only yours."

We necked a few minutes before I spoke, "El, do you think you could go again tonight? My panties are dripping with your cum, but I'd like more if you can do it. That tryst in the car made me even more horny, can I have more cock baby, do you have more baby cream for me?"

"I have as much as my Leah requires. If she calls for cock, then she gets cock. Baby cream? I've never heard you say that before. Are you trying to tell me something?"

I buried my face in his shoulder, then looked up, "I want a baby, do you think we could try? I'll go talk to Eileen to make sure we're not making a mistake genetically. Can I have a baby Elger?"

With tears in his eyes he whispered, "If you want a baby, then I want one too. My goal in life is to please you Leah."

He carried me to our bedroom and made slow sensual love to me, lots of kissing and nuzzling, lots of caressing my breasts, speeding up enough at the end to send us both into a very satisfying climax.

Thanksgiving was coming soon, we had to decide if we were going to visit mom or not. When I called she was happy to hear from me, but not pleased we weren't coming and started in about Elger and I.

"Mother, I'll be hanging up now, I'll call you again after Christmas."

As I was lowering the phone I heard her yell, "Leah don't hang up. Please baby."

"Okay mother, what is it you want to say? Just to warn you, if you start in on El and I, the phone will hit the cradle."

"Leah, I just want to know where you are and that you're alright. I don't have your phone number, I don't know where you are. If something were to happen, I have no way of contacting you. Honey I'm worried."

"No need to worry mom, Elger is the perfect husband. He takes care of me, he makes sure I'm safe and provided for, I couldn't ask for a better husband than the one I have."

"But Leah, he's not your husband, he's your brother."

And that was all she got out before I hung up. Going to be with her over Thanksgiving had been settled, we weren't, Willy and Eileen had invited us, we'd be with them instead. I was disappointed, and at the same time relieved, I wouldn't have to put up with her doubt, unbelief and nagging. I mentioned to Elger that he hadn't spoken with mom in months, he said he didn't have to speak to her as long as he had me. That man knows how to sweep me off my feet.

As it turned out we were the only white couple at Willy and Eileen's, but we were the only ones who seemed to notice. There were three other couples and a total of nine kids whooping and hollering all through the house. Folks simply included us in everything, if we were friends with Willy and Eileen, we were friends of theirs. At one point the conversation came around to Vietnam, I could tell Elger was uneasy talking about it, or the scar in his stomach from the bullet that went through it. Willy was also a recipient of a purple heart having been shot twice in his side and shoulder during his first tour as a second louie.

None of the other men had been to Nam, mainly because of age, one too old, the other's too young. The more people pressed for details the more I sensed El was gonna melt down, thank God for Willy as he directed talk in another direction. Two of the ladies kept pressing, telling Willy they wanted to know what it was like to be in combat. Captain Williams, not simply good old Willy, stood and addressed both ladies politely but firmly.

"Irma, Natalie, as much as I love you, please let this lie, the ghosts that go with these stories are overwhelming to Elger and I. He saw far more than I did, if it bothers me to talk about it, please try to imagine how painful it is for him to relive those scenarios. Suffice it to say if you weren't there, you won't ever understand." And that was the end of it.

The dinner was fantastic, everyone had brought dishes to pass, all were delicious. I had baked a pan of apple bars with an almond drizzle, something quite common at home in the farm community but had never been heard of where we now lived. It was an instant hit, each husband telling their wife to get the recipe. The adults played pinochle in the afternoon once the dishes were done and put away, everyone enjoyed themselves, no one drank too much, it was a pleasant day all around. Elger and I said our goodbyes about 5, vowing to get together again soon.

I was scrunched up against El as we traveled home, with his arm was around me I felt in perfect unison with the love of my life. We talked about how much fun the day was, how nice it was to meet new folks and be instantly accepted. No uneasiness, no trepidation, no one at odds with anyone else, just friendly people enjoying each other's company. How we wished we could have the same relationship with our mom. Leftovers had been sent with us, once we got them put away, we decided to change into our night clothes before we sat in the living room.

In our bedroom Elger reached for me as I shed my dress, with the dress off I slipped into his arms. We weren't playing, just laying together staring into each other's eyes, El gently stroking my hair as he let his hand drop to my bra. He softly caressed me, kissed me, and thanked me for loving him through all his war issues.

"I'm your wife El, of course I'm going to love you, I'll always be here for you no matter what you go through. I talked with Eileen briefly today, she wants me to come in soon to talk about us having a baby. Is that okay with you, will you mind if I at least find out what our options are?"

"I don't mind, better to know what we're facing than to proceed and be caught unaware. We have Saturday off, have anything in mind you'd like to do other than lay around and practice making a baby?"

Friday evening he was getting awfully frisky as we lay on the couch. "My God Elger, sometimes I don't think you could function without being between my legs. You are such a skin hound."

"Leah, you should get used to the fact that I'm addicted to you with no hope of recovery. We can do anything tomorrow that you want lover, as long as the day begins with my cock buried in your lovely little honey pot."

I smiled at him, kissed him, grabbed his semi hard dick and asked why we needed to wait until morning. We loved each other orally and physically over the next hour, taking our time, enjoying the bliss of the moment and the overwhelming feelings of climaxing together. Morning came and so did that hard cock against my butt. He rolled me and was in between my legs before I could protest. I pushed him back.

"Elger, honey, let me pee. After that I'm yours to do with as you wish."

We both ended up peeing and then screwing as often as we could manage throughout the day, going from room to room, making sure we marked our territory throughout the structure. Late afternoon Elger mentioned we'd never made love in the barn, there was just enough hay left in the mow to lay on, we remedied that situation post haste. That evening we sat close on the couch eating our burgers and chips while we sipped our Pepsi, as we did every Saturday evening watching American Bandstand. Elger took our plates to the kitchen, returning I looked at him questioningly when he reached for my hand.

He smiled, "Come on, it's time to make love."

"If you want to make love, you'll have to do it without me. My pussy has been pounded non-stop since this morning, that cock of yours isn't going inside me again tonight."

He grinned and said, "In the morning then?"

I screamed, "ELGER, put that hose away. My God man."

Sunday morning I was so sore and swollen I could hardly walk without wincing. Elger said his balls ached and it hurt to pee, he wasn't walking all that good either. At breakfast we made the decision we would wait quite some time before we had a major fucking session again. El finally went outside to split more firewood while I baked the coming week's bread, and baked beans. I figured that if the oven was going to be on most of the afternoon we may as well have baked beans along with our still warm bread.

As I went about my work Monday I could hear the occasional snicker and soft laughter. At Lunch Dr. Morgan asked if I was okay. I responded I was okay and I'd be better tomorrow.

Dr. Morgan smiled as she asked, "You and Elger get a little too frisky over the weekend?"

I must have looked horrified because she put her hand on my arm and stated,

"Oh honey, we've all had the occasional weekend where you get pounded so hard and long you swear you'll never do that again. Until the next time." Then she laughed as she got up and hugged me.

"Go home dear, I had your afternoon cleared. Get some rest and tell Elger no pussy until you can walk right again. See you in the morning."

I stopped by to tell Elger I'd see him at home. He was at the end of his shift, I found him in the hardwood shed helping Mr. Burt sort through lumber. Mr. Burt took one look at me and burst out laughing.

"You two must have had some weekend, he aint for shit today either. Elger, punch out and go home, I'll see you bright and early. Might I suggest a little less activity tonight." Then he laughed again.

Elger and I were thoroughly embarrassed, at the same time we giggled all the way to our vehicles, thankfully we each had employers who understood. It was a slow week in the bedroom, I let Elger eat me once and I gave him a blowjob once, other than that there were a few tender caresses and squeezes of the ass, nothing more. By the following Monday we were back in the saddle so to speak.

It was the second week of December, with the Christmas season upon our small town it was very festive, all the businesses and homes were decorated to some degree. Elger wondered if we should call mom, we now had two phones in our home, we could both talk to her at the same time. Doing dishes after supper one evening, me washing, El drying, as he normally did, we made the decision to call mom together. Earl answered and shouted for mother to get on the phone, Elger and Leah were calling.

"Oh, my babies. Where are you? I worry so much. I don't care that you live together, I just want to be in your lives. Please don't shut me out anymore." She broke down sobbing.

It was Elger who spoke first. "Hello mother, it's good to hear your voice. Leah and I are fine, we're happy, we're together and have been accepted into our community."

I then jumped in, "We want to tell you where we are, but we're concerned you and Earl will cause problems in our lives. Mom, we're happy, please be happy for us, and with us."

To my surprise Earl spoke up, "Leah, we aren't going to judge any longer. Who are we to decide who can and can't be happy together? Your mother is beside herself with worry most days, please believe me when I say we will never purposely cause you and Elger any harm."

El had left the bedroom and was standing next to me in the living room as he nodded yes. (Remember, these were the days before a wireless phone was even imagined by the common man.)

"Okay, we live in Kentucky mom. You must not tell anyone else though, it cannot be known."

I gave her our phone number and told her not to pass it on under any circumstances. We talked another twenty minutes, mostly about our jobs, the size of our town, the farm and our house. Mom said she wanted to see us for Christmas, I told her I thought it might be too soon, I'd rather they waited until after the first of the year to visit.

R410a
R410a
2,932 Followers