Elicitation of his Intimate Seed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A map Jim." Commented Batman, as Commissioner Gordon approached him.

Arrows were drawn on the road the motel sat on, leading to the main highway. "Going in this direction, it would lead to the main highway." Explained Gordon as his finger followed the route. "Going this way on the highway would take them to..."

"Metropolis!" Interrupted Batman.

"That's where they must be heading." Responded Gordon as he pulled out his cell phone from his coat pocket. "I'll contact the boys down in Metropolis; tell them to keep on the lookout for..." His sentence was cut short to find that Batman had disappeared.

Stirring from his physically caused slumber, the man of steel finally awoke. Trying to move he quickly noticed that not only was he strapped down on a metal table, but also the top of his costume was removed, leaving only his tights.

Trying to pull his arm up and break the metal clamp that held it down, a bright red light suddenly blasted him from a massive lamp twenty feet above, keeping him weakened. Lacking the enhanced strength to break his binds, Superman was helpless in escaping.

"Hey red! Duperman is awake!" Called out a voice. The silence was broken when two sets of high heeled shoes clacked towards him. From the darkness came forth both Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. Both wearing leather trench coats.

"Had a sweet nap handsome?" Ivy charmed.

"Where are we? And where is Lois?" Questioned Superman.

"Oh baby, were in the botanical section of Star Labs." Chuckled Ivy. "And don't worry, Miss Lane is right here, safe and sound."

Pointing upwards, Ivy showed Superman that Lois was indeed alive and well. Dangling from many green vines that bounded her.

"If you were disgusted as miss Lane, who was the other Ivy?" Superman enquired.

"An artificial doppelganger." Another voice replied. The other Poison Ivy came into view. Dressed in the signature attire of the vixen of vines. "The real Miss Ivy created me thanks to the resources of this lab."

"Indeed." Added the real Ivy. A little trick I learned awhile back when I had a certain Dr. Steven Carlyle under my spell. Unfortunately, I still haven't perfected the experiment. Which means any moment my dear, you will dissolve away.

Shocked, the plant Ivy replied, "What do you mean dissolve... uuurrrgghh!?" Before the doppelganger could finish her sentence, her body began to melt. Unable to speak, the plant Ivy could only let out a curdling squeal as she turned into a thick, green puddle of sludge.

"Such a shame." Grieved Ivy.

"Yep." Added Harley, before chirping. "But no one can beat the real thing!"

"You're right." Smiled Ivy, her mood changed abruptly from sadness to happiness as she moved on to the man of steel.

"Your biology that's been chronicled at this facility is an interesting read." Ivy commented, pulling out a file full of notes on Superman. "Similar to plants, your body feed off the sun's yellow rays, which is the source of your magnificent powers. However, red sunlight reverts your abilities back to that of an average human. Also, you are immune to a lot, if not all of earth's viruses and diseases. And lastly, the slightly radioactive green rocks known as Kryptonite can not only weaken you, but with a high enough dosage, could kill you if exposed for too long."

"It's a good thing red here managed to synthesize that into her magic dust." Said Harley.

"We'll, it's a more synthetic version of the Kryptonite I used in my pheromone dust." Ivy added, before discarding the folder.

"I'm curious. What do you see in Lois Lane? I mean compared to her, she's just a regular looking plain Jane." Enquired Ivy in a captivating tone,

"She is a friend I greatly respect. I'll protect her just like I would protect anyone who is in danger from criminals like you." Replied Superman, his patience was wearing thing. "Now what do you want with me!?"

Slowly approaching him, Ivy seductively continued, "Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like to be with a real woman? One that would make you feel like a real man?"

The man of steel lacked a response, unsure of what to say as Ivy pressed a button on a small remote control. The room's lights soon dispatched the darkness, showing all the fruits of Ivy's work. The second heart shaped, giant Venus fly trap laid dormant at the end of the large room.

"Thanks to the massive selection of chemical this lab had stored, I was able to grow my baby to full size quite quickly." Explained Ivy.

"I still don't understand what you want from me?" Pressed Superman.

"Maybe this will give you an idea." Replied Ivy, as both she and Harley disrobed from their respective leather trench coats.

To his astonishment, the two ladies were embellished in erotic attire. Poison Ivy wore a bright green Madame X style underwire bra, with matching elegant panties and garter belt, along with two silk stocking connected to its suspenders.

While her friend Harley was decorated in a black and red leather corset with matching leather open crotch panties, sealed by a silver zip. A spiked collar, a pair of shiny opera length latex gloves to which one was black and one was red. Matching thigh high latex boots and a leather, military style hat.

The man of steel looked in awe at the two villainesses adorned in their racy appraisal. He would be lying if he did say he didn't find them physically attractive at least.

"We simple want to have some fun darling." divulged Ivy. "While also gaining a generous donation of your super sperm for my baby behind me."

Regaining focus, Superman replied, "you two girls must be delusional if you think I'll give you anything!"

Chuckling malevolently, Ivy said, "That's funny, a certain boy wonder in Gotham said that to me to. But I took his innocence, his seed, his free will, and ultimately, his life!"

Appalled upon hearing this, Superman snapped back, "Robin? You did what to Robin!?" Straining again to break the straps around his arms and legs.

"Now sweetheart, we can do this the easy way, or my way." Explained Ivy in a dominant, sultry tone.

"Never!" Superman defiantly fired back.

"I was hoping the Boy Scout would say that!" Delighted Harley. Then the two girls moved closer to the table.

In front of their captive their hands began to slowly explore each others bodies.

Ivy's soft hands smoothly glided across the butt cheeks of Harley.

In return, Harley's latex covered hands caressed Ivy's waist, before moving sensually upwards to her breasts.

Getting more into the mood, they moved closer to each other. Their lips lustfully entwined with each other's deeply while Harley undid Ivy's bra as the vixen of vine unzipped Harley's leather corset.

Disrobing each other, the two girls freed their breasts from the confines of their provocative clothing.

Lois could only watch on and blush as Ivy moved her lips to Harley's neck, kissing her way down to her friend's now erected nipples.

Sighing blissfully, Harley caressed the back of Ivy's head with one hand, while the other crawled down to the junction of her thighs, stroking her womanhood over her knickers with her fingers.

With that Ivy let out her own pleasures sigh as Harley's fingers moved back and forth between Ivy's lower lips.

Getting behind Ivy, Harley massaged her friend's voluptuous tits, in view of the man of steel. Eyes shut in indulgence, Ivy inhaled blissfully, biting her lower lip in reaction of the sexual touch of her partner.

Superman's eyes were fixated on the pair of villainesses, like a hypnotic trance. He was in awe of their physical beauty.

Reaching back, Ivy herself returned the favour to Harley by running her fingers smoothly along her leather covered folds. Exhaling with pleasure, Harley turned Ivy's head back for another passionate kiss.

After another passionate session of osculation, the two girls turned their attention to the man of steel.

Approaching him at both sides, Ivy stepped her stocking covered leg onto the table. Superman watched as Ivy's hands moved slowly from her ankle, across her knee, and up her shapely thigh before pulling something out from the top.

Looking on, Ivy revealed to her captive that it was a shiny black case lipstick. "I've prepared this one especially for you handsome." Purred Ivy.

Taking off the lipstick's top revealed it to be a green colour. "From what I studied from the labs notes, my normal ways of persuasion will not be... as effective as I would like them to be." Ivy explained. "So I developed this lipstick with a dose of synthetic K, allowing me to administer my libidos charms onto you."

With expertise, Ivy glided the lipstick smoothly along her full lips, transforming the colour of her peach lips into a shade of green.

As the vixen of vines leaned in for her potent kiss, Superman tried to resist. He turned his head away from Ivy's advances. Still strong enough to resist physically, it took both Harley and Ivy combined might to hold his head still long enough for Ivy's lips to embrace his, administering her influential aphrodisiac.

Her lips parted from his, Ivy smirked at his unsuccessful defiance. "Pointless darling, no man can ever resist me. One way or the other, ha ha haa."

Ivy's stimulant began to work its magic on the man of steel. His muscular body became more heated as his blood vessels expanded. Pumping what it needs to awaken a certain organ of Harley and Ivy's interest.

The two girls moved in on Superman. Their lips caressed his neck before they both travelled down to his firm chest. His nipples now erected were also sampled. Both which felt as hard as bullets as they licked, nibbled and teased him.

His chiselled abdomen was like a reinforced temple. Both villainesses worshipped his beautiful structure sensually.

Finally, their journey ended upon reaching the object of their amorous, but wicked desire. A twitching hardened length trying to erupt free from the confines of the man of steel's red and blue tights.

Both Harley and Ivy dedicated a hand each to feel his increasingly growing bulge.

"Mmmh, we bagged ourselves a big one red." purred Harley.

"Indeed." Agreed Ivy. "Now we'll see why they call you the man of steel."

Hooking his tights with one hand, Ivy began to pull them down. That was until Harley snatched Ivy's wrist and said in a panicked tone, "wait red!"

"What's wrong Harley? You're spoiling the mood." Ivy frowned.

"I just had a thought!" Concerned Harley.

Rolling her eyes up, Ivy sighed, "Oh this is great, what is it now?"

"You know that S man isn't from around here right?"

"Meaning?"

"You know like, he looks like, talks like and smells like a human right?"

"Just get to the point Harley!"

"He's from outer space right? So that makes him one of those extra territorial's!"

"Extra terrestrial Harley."

"Yah red! An alien! So what if his, you know, USB plug is different from normal ones?"

The reality of the situation dawned upon Ivy. Harley was right; Superman isn't an earthling despite looking like one. His genitalia could be different from that of a human. This dilemma could prevent her from completing her plan.

"Oh my god, you have a point!" Shocked Ivy.

"Ya see red! It may look penis shaped from this bulge here, but it could look like one of them baby xeno-thingys from those Sci-Fi films. Or worst, it might have pincers on the end!" Panicked Harley.

With an anxious tone, Ivy replied, "I guess there is only one way to find out."

Once again hooking the tights of Superman, Ivy slowly and cautiously pulled them down. Both Gotham girls dreading the worst, and hoping for the best.

Looking down from her restrained position, Lois would be a liar is she said she wasn't curious as to what the man of steel was packing down stairs.

Pulling his tights down just enough, something stalk like sprang upwards to attention to both Harley and Ivy. Both girls gasped anxiously, then gave out a sigh of relieve as to their delight Superman's genitalia is indeed the same as a male human. A rather well endowed human to be precise.

"Oh my! It's magnificent!" Compliment Ivy, as she watch his erection twitched with the blood his body bestowed upon it.

Harley clasped his solid length in her latex covered hand. "I call dibs on this!" She announced before clamping down onto it with her mouth. But then, she pulled away, holding her mouth with both hands, giving out a muffled cry of pain.

"Harley, are you alright?!" Concerned Ivy.

Taking her hands away, Harley replied, "Aarrgh! I think I chipped a tooth."

"Oh you're fine." Sighed Ivy, before re-examining the man of steel's member. "Hmm, it's very hard. Too hard to be precise."

Trying to pull down his foreskin was like compressing a large metal spring closed.

"Hmmm, this might cause a slight problem for us. But I have just the thing." Said Ivy.

With that said, Harley presented Ivy with a small lead case, the type used to store a wrist watch. Ivy opened the case for the insides to glow green. Pulling the item out revealed it to be a black chocker, decorated with a tiny gem of Kryptonite.

Upon exposure to the Kryptonite, Superman strained. Its mild radiation was more discomfort than painful. Weakening his body further without cancelling the effects of Ivy's aphrodisiac.

"Like it darling? I think it matches my eyes." Chuckled Ivy as her friend Harley helped put it around her neck.

Claiming Superman's stiff length, Ivy found that the Kryptonite worked. His manhood was as hard and manageable as a normal human's was.

"Let's begin shall we?" Ivy charmed before taking the crown of Superman's cock between her full, green lips.

A sharp exhale came from the man of steel as his head jerked back, indicated how sensitive he is. Ivy's lips embraced his member tightly, smoothly gliding along him unrestrictive.

Harley would join the fun to as her dark red lips kissed and licked around his crotch before moving to his two healthy balls, full of his kryptonian seed to be harvested.

In one swoop, Harley took in both of his testicals, massaging them between her soft wet tongue and inner cheeks. She and Ivy's lips hummed a blissful, erotic tune. Playing the man of steel like an instrument as the vibrations they caused enhanced his enforced pleasure.

Both women looked up at their unwilling partner with hypnotic eyes. It was enough to make a man loose himself to the void of carnal delights should he gaze into them too long.

"Urrgghh! I... won't... give in!" Superman strained.

Releasing her lip lock on his harden length, Ivy replied, "it's futile to hold back darling. No man, on any planet can resist me."

While Ivy was talking, Harley took it upon herself to administer her own blowjob. The man of steel winched as Harley viciously sucked away with heavy slurping sounds, drowning his stalk with a generous dose of her spit.

Meanwhile, Ivy's soft lips caressed around the hilt of his engorged shaft. Circling around between his cock and balls, allowing her soft, moist tongue to embrace what held his intimate seed.

Releasing him from her oral clasp, with saliva trailing from his drenched member to her lips, Harley joined her gal pal as they both took a testical in their mouths. Harley's latex covered hand then rubbed the tip of his slick stiff dick for added pleasure.

"We bagged ourselves a good one red!" Remarked Harley.

"Indeed we did." Replied Ivy yearningly, before she kissed Harley lovingly.

Lois watched the carnal performance from her position. Blushing with embarrassment, but secretly wishing she was down there.

Retaking his throbbing member, Harley swallowing him in a deepthroat clasp, as her hand squeezed his thick thighs. The crown of his cock reached the back of her throat, stroking her moistened insides.

Gasping for air, Harley relinquished her oral grasp. The manhood of the man of steel was completely drenched in her saliva. She further lubricated his length by spitting onto it before stroking him franticly with her hand.

"C'mon S man! Super or not, you can't last forever!" Harley taunted.

Straining from her friction, Superman's body arched back and became more tensed. His abnormal strength cut off by the red light and Ivy's kryptonite.

"I'll take it from here." Charmed Ivy, as a vine lowered from the ceiling. From a slit at the vine's end, it oozed a warm, tingling transparent gel, submerging the hardened stalk of the man of steel.

As the vine retreated, Ivy opened her naked breasts, tightly grasping around Superman's pulsating member. With the greatest of ease his firm rod slipped vertically along her slick, tight cleavage as the sounds of involuntary, blissful moans exhaled from him.

Mounting his solid abdomen, Harley rubbed her leather covered crotch against the man of steel. Her breaths became slow and luscious as her crease radiated pleasure. A view of her beautiful butt provided a visually provocative display for Superman as she enjoyed the sight of Ivy stoking his cock between her slippery bosoms.

Tweaking Ivy's sensitive, erected nipples, Harley assisted her friend with the titjob while listening to the erotically carnal pants she caused her.

With eyes closed in pure delightful indulgence, Ivy moans of bliss grew louder with the intimate touch of Harley's hands and Superman's dick. To which the head of his length constantly poked out from between its tight, slick incarceration.

The red and green lips of both villainesses embraced lovingly, their muffled moans of joy could be heard with the sound of slick flesh fapping from Ivy's breasts.

Trying in vain, Superman attempted to mentally block the physical sensation that radiated from his neither region. "I... won't... give in!" He strained through gritted teeth.

"Try all you want darling, you're only delaying the inevitable climax." Smirked Ivy

"Time for some pussy power I recon red!" Piped Harley, before slowly pulling down the zip on her leather panties, creating an opening to her now moistened, heated vagina.

Moving down to the man of steel's crotch, Harley took his greased appendage to the entrance of her womanhood. Her lower lips kissed his crown before she took him into herself, inch by wonderful inch.

Gasping sharply, Harley cried out as his girth stretched her open. His firm penis touched deep inside her womanly essence, causing a wave of sexual bliss to spread around her petite body.

"Oh red! He feels... so... so good! Arrrgghh!" Stuttered Harley as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

"Take it easy Harl." Soothed Ivy. "He's a big boy, so take your time and indulge yourself." Finishing with another kiss to her companion as her hands travelled down to Harley's hips, aiding her as she bounced on the man of steel.

Each inhale of air was sharp and brief as cries of carnal ecstasy accompanied each exhale that quickly exited Harley's lips. The sounds of her leather covered flesh smacking against his lap echoed in the room.

His length pierced Harley deeply as its crown tapped against the entrance to her womb. Gripping tightly, her wet rigged canal completely endowed Superman with a warm, impure, physical sensation.

As his body became more heated and tense, the man of steel let out his own groans of carnal pleasure as he continued to strain, trying to free himself from his bondage.

Arching back, Harley open her legs, balancing on her feet as her hands held her up against Superman's chest.

Ivy saw his manhood getting swallowed between Harley's folds as it glistens wet with her friend's womanly juices. Leaning down, Ivy's lips caressed the man of steel's ball.

A shuddering gasp exited Superman as Ivy's soft tongue smoothly danced around his testicals. Her green lips travelled up to his shaft as her tongue sampled his manly taste complimented with the flavouring of Harley's sexual seasoning.