Elicitation of his Intimate Seed Ch. 07

Story Info
The bird broken, can he save his friends from Poison Ivy?
15k words
4.56
8.4k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings everyone. I can only apologise for the slow development of this chapter. I only hope that you all enjoy this, and feel it was worth the wait. Thank you for being patience and here is the final chapter.

This story is based on the Batman animated series universes. This is a fun little fan fiction that is not to be taken seriously. Hope you all enjoy it.

*****

Deep within the secure confines of Wayne manor, Dick Grayson, known to few as the boy wonder, Robin, cautiously made his way down one of the manor's many corridors in the dead of night. Something did not feel right to him as he quietly called out to Alfred and Bruce. Moving stealthily around the corner of the corridor, he noticed one of the guest bedroom doors was left opened a couple of inches, letting out some light that pierced the darkened hallway. Like a moth, Dick felt compelled to investigate, hoping it was either Bruce or Alfred. Carefully approaching the door, the former flying Grayson clasped the knob of the door before slowly pushing it open.

A couple of candles dimly illuminated the room, he couldn't see it all, but made out two bodies on the floor. As his eyes focused he saw they were the bodies of Bruce Wayne and Alfred pennyworth, both lying dead on the bedroom floor. "Bruce! Alfred!" Gasped Dick as he darted towards them. Their faces were a pale blue, deprived of oxygen. Dick could only look in despair into their lifeless eyes as their deaths sink in. "You couldn't save them." A malevolent voice Chuckled in the shadows. As the figure stepped to the dim light, it revealed it to be Poison Ivy.

Dick was speechless, his second family laid dead before him, and the vile woman that raped, and almost murdered him stood in view. "They never stood a chance, just like you." Ivy purred wickedly at Dick. Suddenly, green vines burst from the ground, tangling themselves around his arms, neck, waist, and legs. The more Dick tried to fight the more they overwhelmed him before pulling him through the floor into the void of pitch darkness, screaming as he fell for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, he landed with a soft, impacting thud onto an extravagant, king size bed. He was unharmed; however the vines restrained him to the bed. Giggling sound quietly echoed around him as stepping out of the dark abyss was Harley Quinn, Violet, and Lily, all completely naked. They surround Grayson, climbing onto the bed, and crawling towards him. "Get off me! Get Away!" He cried. But his pleads fell on deaf ears as Harley's cherry coloured lips embraced his as Violet and Lily's tongues explored his young, masculine chest. Dick couldn't fight back; he was once again helpless to defend himself from their sexual assault. As the vines tightened their grip on him, Harley broke her deep kiss before moving down his body. Passing Violet and Lily, Harley kissed each girl passionately before she continued her journey down his abdomen.

Reaching his crotch, Harley pulled down his boxer shorts, Grayson's only item of clothing to uncover his flaccid cock. Leaning down, she took him between her lips, blissfully humming to allow the vibrations to enhance the stimulation her mouth and tongue administered. Harley's tongue caressed the under part of his penis as her lips glided along his soft shaft.

Violet and Lily have now worked their way up to Dick's nipples, nibbling them gently before sucking them. Grayson's body tingled from the sexual sensation administered from all three girls. It wasn't long before his manhood, now soaked from Harley's wet blowjob, began to harden up as the girth and length increased in size inside her mouth. Soon Grayson's rod was as hard as a rock as it pulsated between Harley's lips, which slid effortlessly as her oral grip increased.

Taking turns, Violet and Lily engaged in deep French kisses with the boy wonder as each of their hands massaged his body, which now glistened from their wet tongues, and his perspiration.

Now fully Hardened, Harley relinquished his throbbing stalk, drenched in her saliva. She backed away, allowing a forth figure to enter the fray. Grayson looked up to see it was the vixen of vines herself. With the exception of her gloves and boots, Ivy was completely naked. She climbed on top of her prey, crawling towards his face. "My dear little boy." Softly enamoured Ivy. "Always helpless and unable to resist my charms. I'm not without mercy. Just say no, and this whole thing stops."

Dick opened his mouth to respond, however to his surprise he couldn't speak. He shouted and screamed at the top of his lungs, despite feeling the words come out, they were as silent as the dark void that surrounded them. A wicked, immoral smile grew from Ivy's lips. "No objection darling?" She chuckled as her face got closer to his. "Deep down, despite the shame you feel from our experiences, you enjoyed it really. Now that you had me, no other girl can stimulate you like I can!"

Her sentence finished, Ivy grabbed Grayson by the hair, forcing a passionate kiss onto his lips. Her other hand crawled to his pulsating erection, claiming him before teasingly stroking his tip along the lips of her venomous flower, hungry for the taste of his young, intimate flesh. Without warning, Ivy took him into her; the soft, wet, heated cavern of her tight vagina took hold of Grayson's cock once more. A blissful gasp escaped Ivy's lips as Dick groaned pleasurably, but reluctantly.

Taking him all the way to his hilt, Ivy sat upright, looking down at her captive before grinding her hips against his. "Ha ha ha, you're pathetic. You think you can live a normal life after what I did to you?" She spoke malevolently. "You're nothing but a burden to Batman now, you can't save yourself without his help, and you couldn't even save them from death! You can't do anything you worthless little boy, hell, you can't stop me from stealing your sperm! Ha ha ha haaa!" Quickening her pace, Ivy's hips smacked against Grayson's waist, driving him deeper between her carnivorous folds.

He lay on the bed in despair as Harley, Violet and Lily gathered around him, laughing provocatively. Dick couldn't escape his binds, he felt worthless, useless, all while he was mocked by Ivy's associates.

"Worthless!"

"Waste of space!"

"Useless boy!"

The girls chanted at him repeatedly. They only stopped when he was at his limit, erupting inside of Ivy, and coating the inside of her vaginal cavern with his thick seed. The vixen of vines gave a pleasured gasp upon feeling his semen. The boy wonder caught his breath, and began to regroup from the orgasm; Ivy beat him first and taunted him. "See darling, you're so useless, you couldn't stop yourself from cumming inside a woman you detest! Ha ha ha haa!" As the words took their toll on Grayson, Ivy reached back and presented a sharp dagger. Dick's eyes widened with dread upon seeing it in her hand. "I have no use for a broken boy." Ivy said wickedly. "Now I put you out of your misery... Die!"

With that Ivy plunged the dagger into Grayson's chest, piercing his heart. He screamed in agony as his body shot up in a seated position. The dark void that consumed him was replaced by the luxurious bedroom that Bruce Wayne gave him upon adoption. "A dream, another damn dream!" He thought to himself, wiping the cold sweat from his forehead. The horrific nightmares plagued him since he recovered over a week ago.

Taking his time, Dick made his way downstairs into the kitchen, where Alfred was preparing breakfast. "Ah, good morning master Dick, you're breakfast will be ready in a minute." He chirped as Grayson took a seat at the table. "Thanks Alfred." Dick gloomed back. "My dear boy, are you alright?" Alfred enquired. "It's... its nothing; I had trouble sleeping last night." Replied Grayson. "Hmmm, it's been getting quite a pattern lately. Is there anything I can do to help?" Replied Alfred. "No Alfred, I'll be fine." Dick responded. Sensing something troubling Grayson, Alfred served Dick his breakfast, with a glass of orange juice before trying to comfort him. "Master Dick, I know those monstrous witches have done terrible things to you. Things that properly make you feel shameful, helpless, or worst. I just want you to know that we are here for you. If you ever need to talk about..." Dick cut off Alfred by snapping angrily, "Alfred I said it was nothing ok!" Alfred was taken back by Dick's temper. Even Dick was shocked by this. "S... sorry Alfred... I'm just... not feeling myself. I'll get changed and grab some breakfast on my way out." Grayson left the kitchen with Alfred more concerned for him. "Poor boy, he's not been himself since that horrific incident." Alfred thought to himself.

Collecting another fully prepared breakfast, Alfred made his way to an old grand father clock in the study. A flick of a hidden switch upon the clock caused it to move to the side, revealing a set of steps that lead down into the bat cave. Upon reaching the bottom, Alfred head towards the bat-computer, to which Batman was working away on a desk next to it. As Alfred got closer he noticed the dark knight was inserting a glowing, green gem into a silver ring. "Here's your breakfast master Bruce." Said Alfred. "Thank you Alfred." Batman replied. Looking at the ring, Alfred enquired, "So who is the lucky lady that will receive this ring?"

"This ring is for Superman." Answered Batman. His tone unchanged; Alfred quipped; "Now I understand why you could never keep a date sir." The dark knight turned to Alfred, a small smile broke through his tough, cold interior. "The gem on this ring is pure kryptonite." Explained Batman. "Should there ever be a situation that Clark is processes by anything evil, I need an edge to take him down." "Oh sir, I must bring to your attention master dick. He's not been himself for quite sometime, and his behaviour is troubling me. I think it has something to do with his incident with Ivy and company." Alfred explained.

Still focusing on the ring he was crafting, Batman replied, "I think you're right Alfred. I talk to him later before we attend the Gotham charity ball tonight." "Very good sir." Responded Alfred. "Commissioner Gordon & Barbara will be attending also. I feel that young Grayson needs to be around his friends." "I agree." Added the dark knight.

At Gotham state university, after a long day of studying, Dick Grayson emerged from the front entrance along with every other student. As he gloomed along to the front gate, his thoughts miles away, a pair of arms wrapped around his left arm. "Hey there Grayson!" The voice belonged to Cindy, a girl who Dick had a crush on. "I haven't seen you for awhile! Where have you been?" After getting startled, Grayson quickly recovered before sputtering, " oh... ah... I wasn't... F-f-feeling well. Must have caught some sort of virus." "Oh my!" She exclaimed. "It must have been on hell of a virus. You were gone for about two and a half weeks. Still, I glad your back Dick." "...Thanks." Grayson gloomed. "Are you ok Dick, you don't seem yourself?" Concerned Cindy. "I'll... I'm ok Cindy, still a bit beat from that virus." He said. Dick couldn't tell her what really happened.

Cindy smiled before chirping, "Hey! There's a park nearby, why don't we take a walk." "I... I don't know, I've got to get back home." Gloomed Grayson, before Cindy replied, "Oh come on Dick, live a little!" With that she dragged him by the arm until he conceded. The two would spend nearly an hour down the park. They would hire a swan shaped paddle boat and feed the ducks in the middle of the reservoir. Afterwards, Dick would buy some ice creams for them both, even cracking a small smile towards Cindy as she was enjoying his company. However, his smile was only a disguise for the mental anguish he felt.

Briefly walking through the park, the two found an unused bench to which they would commandeer. Cracking open cans of soft drinks, the two relaxed in the afternoon sun, which reflected on the surface of the reservoir in their view.

"So what are you doing tonight? My parents are going to this Charity do at the Gotham plaza, do you wanna come round and study with me?" Tempted Cindy. As much as Dick would love to, he wasn't feeling up to Cindy's invitation. "I... I can't." He responded. "I've got a lot on my plate. I've got stuff to do at home, plus Bruce is dragging me to the ball too." His head drooped as he looked down. Undeterred, she shifted closer to Grayson, increasing her charm. "C'mon Dick, I know you've had you're eye on me for awhile. I was maybe too hasty to brush you off that time you invited me to you're dorm." Her hand cupped the side of Grayson's chin, turning his face towards hers. "Make an excuse." Cindy enticed further. "When my parents leave we'll have the entire housed to ourselves." Her face grew closer to his as she flirted more. "We could study a lot of subjects together like maths... chemistry... maybe even anatomy!" With that, Cindy's lips connected with Dick's for a lovely kiss.

As her lips entwined with his, Dick's mind flashed before him. Bringing back all the memories of his entrapment with Poison Ivy like a thunderous tsunami. Her hypnotic lips kissing him passionately as the drug engulfed his body in erotic hunger. The feel of those same lips caressing his body before going down to his enforced erection, sucking him warm-heartedly, tasting his unspoiled length before deflowering him with her carnivorous pussy.

Then, the many other encounters followed swiftly with Harley Quinn, Violet, and Lily. All of them raping him mercilessly, unable to fight back, defenceless against their sexual assault.

"Gahh!" Grayson gasped, pulling sharply away from Cindy. His heart pounded his chest, his hands around his mouth as he looked at her horrified. Cindy was also shocked by his reaction as he sputtered, "I... I... I can't! Sorry Cindy... I..." Grayson shot to his feet and ran from Cindy as she cried, "Dick wait! What's wrong?!" As Dick ran, his body turned into a cocktail of despair, grief, and embarrassment. He wanted the ground to swallow him whole for the way he blew his chance with the girl he's been sweet on for awhile. He continued to run, until he was out of Cindy's site.

Later on the same day, down into the depths of the bat cave, a training ground was set up nearby. Gym mates covered the floor, with training dummies scattered around the outskirts. In the middle were Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson, both wearing karate gi. The two circled each other with intense focus. Dick made the first move with a flying kick, only for it to be intercepted by Bruce who swiftly caught the leg, and tossed Grayson to the ground. "You're getting sloppy." Wayne lectured firmly. Angered, Dick got to his feet, and got into a defensive position. Bruce shot forward with some punches; Grayson parried them successfully before aggressively throwing a punch of his own. Easily anticipating it, Wayne snatched Dick's arm, and used his momentum to shoulder toss him to the ground. "Keep focused! Your anger causes you to make mistakes!" Continued Bruce. Grayson grew more frustrated as he returned to his feet once more. Without warning, he charged at Wayne, only to once again be intercepted as Bruce hip tossed Dick to the ground, follow by a punch which he stopped an inch above his face.

"If this was someone like Killer Croc or Zsasz, you would be dead!" Explained Wayne. "I'm trying my best!" Growled Dick. Bruce helped Grayson to his feet. "Look Dick, you've not been yourself since the incident with Ivy." Concerned Wayne. "I... don't want to talk about it Bruce." Dick replied as he picked up his towel, and then drank from his bottled water. "Look." Wayne continued, his tone slightly firm, but also caring. "What you been through was horrible, I cannot deny that. But, you can't bottle it all in. Me, and Alfred are always here for you. You can talk to us anytime." "Oh yeah!" Snapped Dick. "How can you, or Alfred help me with this?! I was raped Bruce! I was treated like a slab of meat! I was treated like their sex toy to use and abuse, and I could do absolutely nothing about it!" "Dick, none of this is your fault." Bruce reassured. "Ivy's drugs are very potent, I know as they caught me out with it one Christmas. Which is why I've synthesized a solution to counteract her hypnotic substance in case we catch up to her sooner or later?"

"We'll when she does show her face, don't expect me to be there with you to apprehend her and Harley. I'm too much of a burden to you and Barbara." Said Grayson as he stormed away. "What about the charity ball tonight Dick?" Wayne called out. "Forget that too. I'll only bring a downer to the event. You go and enjoy yourself!" Dick snapped back as he made his way up the stairs to Wayne manor.

As the evening draw in, the spectacle of the Gotham city charity ball went underway at the extravagant Gotham plaza hotel in the city centre. Flocks of Gotham's rich and famous converged on the thirtieth floor of the sixty floor building. The city's elite, adorned with smart suits and elegant dresses scattered the large room, socialising as the elegant food and beverages were dished out by the hotel's staff.

Many types of events took place to help support chosen charities of the event, with the main event being an auction. In the middle of the congregation stood the trio of Bruce Wayne, James Gordon, and his daughter Barbara.

"Taking the night off Jim? That's not like you." Asked Bruce joyfully. "Well, it's all thanks to Barbara. She's been pestering me for weeks to take her to this event." Replied Jim.

"Oh come on daddy." Smiled Barbara. "You need a night off from time to time. Otherwise you'll work yourself to the ground." Seeing he wasn't going to win the debate, Gordon sighed, "I suppose."

Suddenly, the mayor joined the three. "Jim! I'm glad you're here." He exclaimed. "Come with me, I have some friends I'd like you to meet." Before Jim to respond, he was dragged away by the mayor.

"Nice seeing you!" Wayne chirped. As he and Barbara were along, she asked, "How's Dick?" "Terrible." He replied. "He's pushing me and Alfred away from him. He won't let us help him, and he also feels like a burden to us." "Well I spoke with a girl called Cindy, who Dick has a crush on. She told me he acted weird after she kissed him at the park." Explained Barbara. "Hmm. That might of triggered memories of his altercation with Ivy." Bruce pondered.

"Excuse me Mr Wayne." Said a voice. The two turned to see a grey haired gentleman in his sixties. Wearing a smart, blue tuxedo, the gentleman twiddles his grey moustache as he approaches them. "Ah Jeffery Tompson!" Said Bruce. Mr Tompson was the owner of the Gotham plaza. "Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but it'll soon be time for the auction." Jeffery explained. "No problem." Wayne replied. "I'll be right over. See you later Barbara." "Have fun Mr Playboy billionaire." She chuckled.

As the party drew further into the night, the charity auction was in full swing. Tens of thousands of dollars were called out for many pieces for sale. Gavel ready, Jeffery Tompson, who was the auctioneer, called out a warning for the immediate sale of the current item on display. "Going once! Going twice! Sold! Congratulations to the mayor on successfully bidding for two backstage passes for the Jillian concert for twenty five thousand dollars. Thanks to Jillian for donating the passes and the money will go to cancer research." A round of applause filled the hall as the mayor collected his prize.

"Thank you mayor." Said Jeffery. "However, we are not through yet. We have one final prize up for bidding!" Tompson's sentence was cut off by the cheers and hollers of all the women in the room before he continued. "Looks like you know what's coming ladies! And here he is! One of Gotham's most eligible bachelors' Bruce Wayne!" As Wayne walked onto the stage, he was drowned by the screams of delighted women in the crowd, as the men respectfully clapped their hands. Bruce stopped at the centre of the stage and waved to the crowd as the cries of ladies continued to blast in the hall. "Ok ladies, let's simmer down a little." Jeffery chucked.