Eliminator: Payne & Pleasure

Story Info
Part three: hero opposes a mistress of sadism and her minions.
4k words
4.55
28.6k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The continuing saga of...The Eliminator: House of the Femdoms

Part 1 -- Betrayal

Part 2 -- The Rose Coloured World

Now: Part 3 - Payne & Pleasure

The Eliminator was very angry and someone was going to pay. Before tonight he had been a skilled warrior, expert of martial art techniques and he had never been mastered.

Tonight that had all changed, suffering first the mind control of Red Passion and then the humiliation of...of...he didn't want to think about...that thing. He felt nauseous and angry. He could feel a massive ball of rage at the shame of being bested, and the desire for revenge was thick enough to almost taste.

His instincts were in control now though, he had to keep his emotions in check and concentrate on escaping. He was observant and wary as he quietly made his way along a stone corridor.

He heard footsteps in front of him so hid in a doorway as a guard clad in the red cloak that marked out Red Passion's servants, and that he also wore walked past him. The Eliminator quickly made his way to a set of double doors and entered a large ballroom with a black and white tiled marble floor.

The room itself had cost some money to build. A wide stairway at the opposite end of the ballroom led to the first floor with a long walkway running along each side which rested upon elegantly engraved metallic beams.

Everything in sight was ornate and stylish with long black curtains framing the sides of the ballroom and large chandeliers hung overhead. He closed the door behind him and stood still, studying the room and listening...

To hear the click of boot heels as three women advanced towards him from the darkness at the far side of the ballroom. They were clearly aware of his presence but appeared unarmed, he advanced, tensed and ready to act.

As they drew closer he could see that they were dressed in tight fitting, shiny black costumes. They were varied characters, a lithe black woman, a redhead and a blond and as they slowed to talk to him, the redhead and blond moved off to one side each, forcing him to look left and right to check their position.

'We know who you are...servant of Red Passion but we do not know how you have escaped.' The black woman began. 'We are the maidens of Payne and I have a secret to show you but you must stand closer for me to tell you.'

The Eliminator was in a state of full alert, his intuition screaming that this was an extremely hazardous situation and not to trust what he was being told. He would have to play this carefully despite feeling like smashing these maidens down. He stepped closer.

'Our mistress is your ally and seeks to aid you, her instruction is here.' The black woman looked down to her chest and The Eliminator's gaze followed this prompt. He found himself staring at a large circular disc that hung above the woman's cleavage.

The disc contained a black and white spiral that spun clockwise and was very eye catching, in fact despite seeing that the spiral displayed no information, he found it difficult to look away but finally managed to, tearing his gaze back up to the woman's face. She frowned when he looked up at her and signaled to her left.

Suddenly he was pushed very hard in the back and turned around to find the blond woman stood near to him. She slowly moved her hands from behind her head, down to the sides of her breasts which she gently pushed together emphasising her spiral disc which captured The Eliminator's gaze. After ten seconds or so he broke this trance which was noted, a signal given and he was shoved in the back.

To turn around and face the redhead who huskily sighed as she sensuously rubbed her hands up and down against her breasts before circling her spiral disc. The Eliminator had no chance to react, their motor actions were trained to capture his gaze and bring it onto the hypno disc every time.

It was taking longer to break the trance with each recurrence, the discs dragging his gaze into their slow spinning turns. He was finding it hard to concentrate on anything other than the spiral, yet when he did he would be shoved, turned and distracted again and again. Disorientated and unable to think, he was soon losing control to the trap set for him.

'Yes that's it, look at the spiral' Intoned a sexy voice behind him. 'The aid you seek lies within it.' He felt a pressure on his shoulders gently push him towards his knees.

'Just relax and give in to your fatigue...' He began to feel very lethargic, a wave of tiredness washed over him.

'Your eyes are feeling soooo heavy, as if lead weights were slowly pulling them down.' The spiral seemed to fill his vision, his eyes were closing but through the glimmer of vision left he thought he could see something within...

'Look deeper into the spiral.' Was it a light?

'Just let yourself begin to fall asleep.'...A symbol?

'And join with us.'...A star?

'Let yourself be controlled.' A STAR!!

A massive overload of images instantly washed through The Eliminator's mind, visions of Red Passion's glowing star hidden within her gem as it transfixed him, of fractured rose tinted images and finally revulsion of contact with some hideous sweating beast.

'NOOOO!!!!!' He leapt to his feet as a wave of anger and wrath filled his being. He kicked the black woman now stood in front of him and she crashed to the floor.

Turning quickly The Eliminator grabbed hold of the redhead's disc before smashing her in the stomach and slapping her to the head before she fell.

He heard steps behind him as the blond maiden tried to flee in terror but he showed no mercy. These temptresses were dangerous and had to be stopped. The Eliminator ran up from behind and clotheslined her with his right arm sending her to the floor. She tried to regain her feet but he kicked her powerfully in the side, and she passed out.

This female threat was vanquished and he felt grim satisfaction as he surveyed their beaten forms lying on the ground.

Staring at the physical destruction around him The Eliminator tried to calm down. All was quiet and he was shaking at how close he came to being ensnared again. Once he escaped Justice 7 would have to upgrade its training to deal with the threat of these mesmerising objects that were proving so effective.

He stealthily advanced towards the stairway at the end of the ballroom, once on the first floor he was bound to be able to access some means of esca...

'Hold it right THERE...Eliminator.' A powerful voice boomed out. He looked up to the top of the staircase where a woman clad in tight fitting black PVC clothing began to walk towards him.

Unlike the maidens he had overpowered, her attire was randomly covered in spikes, rips and zips. She strode towards him confidently and wore a leather mask that encased the top of her head but left her face exposed below her nose, the mask also being studded.

'I'm not at ALL happy with the violence you wreaked upon my maidens of Payne after our kind offer for you to join our cause, so now you will be a taught a lesson on why you should obey MISS PAYNE!'

As she advanced she exposed her right hand which had been hidden out of view behind her and held a long whip which crackled with electricity.

The Eliminator retreated quickly as Miss Payne reached the floor and began to whirl the whip around her head. The whip looked dangerous and he was naked apart from the cloak so he tried to hide in the shadows at the side of the room. Miss Payne began to laugh.

'Oh Eliminator, I wouldn't hide there if I were you.' She flicked a button on a control pad in her left hand and The Eliminator had to immediately jump forward to escape a ball of flame that emerged from the metal grill flooring below him. Looking up he could see the whip flicking towards him and successfully dodged its attack.

Miss Payne attacked again with her electric weapon but seeing its angle The Eliminator somersaulted over the whip to land directly in front of his opponent.

He aimed a vicious punch at her head but she ducked and with her left hand brought a hand tazer into the side of The Eliminator's neck. His vision exploded as 50,000 volts coursed through his body and he collapsed to the floor.

'No-one hurts my Maidens you aggressive freak.' Were the last words he heard before blacking out.

On opening his eyes he looked up to see his antagonist stood over him, whip in one hand and tazer in the other. Staring at him venomously; 'Its time you paid...' She wasn't smiling.

ZZZAAAPPP!!!!!! She lashed him with the electric whip, his cloak no defence against its charge. His body contracted in pain at the current this wicked whip held.

CCCRRRAAAACCCCKKKK!!! She whipped him again, and again, and again as a cruel smile came to her lips and The Eliminator groaned in pain. Kicking him on the shoulder with her pointed leather boots, she forced him to roll onto his back before grinding her boot heel into his chest.

'Who's the big hero now then?' She asked sarcastically. 'Signing up to your charters and pacts and saying you'll do good, and then you hit women!! You're lowly scum!'

He winced as she placed more weight on her bootheel. 'Like most superheroes they are wearing Kelvar body armour which allows its wearer to take massive punishment so they won't be badly injured but you just don't hit women!!' The bootheel ground down again and The Eliminator muttered quietly.

'What was that my feeble so say superhero?' Miss Payne lowered her head towards him as he looked up at her with a smile on his face.

'I said I think I'm getting my strength back' Miss Payne's opened wide in surprise as his fist smashed into her stomach sending her to her knees.

'No you don't.' He jumped to his feet and kicked her wrist forcing Miss Payne to drop her whip and then her other hand as she struggled to use the tazer. 'Now its my turn.'

BBBOOOOOMMMMM!!!! He kicked her in the side with all his strength and she lifted up from the floor before crashing against a metal pillar, her head violently smacking against the floor.

He had seen that Miss Payne was wearing Kelvar armour and she was now slowly getting to her knees. The Eliminator strode over and violently grabbed her in a choke hold by the neck, squeezing his hand so hard he could hear the air choking in her throat.

'How you liking that you little bitch?' He asked, enjoying the feeling of power over his assailant.

'I don't enjoy hurting women as it happens but you and your fiendish cronies don't count. And I won't lie either. Beating them just now and getting to pay you back, it makes me feel good.'

He stared at her face, looking for the reaction as the oxygen stopped traveling to her brain. At first her eyes stared blankly as she registered the shock of his assault and which combined with the thick line of blood that issued from the cut behind her mask made her look confused and panicked.

Suddenly her eyes regained their focus and she looked up at him before trying to speak. Only a choking guttural noise sounded so he relaxed his grip just enough to allow her to be audible, she said one word;

'Harder'.

'What?!' The Eliminator said in surprise, keeping his grip firm but trying to understand the implication.

'I said harder you worm.' Miss Payne choked out as she looked despisingly at him before her tongue came out to sensuously lick the crimson trail of blood by her mouth.

Rage flooded through The Eliminator and he had to concentrate to ensure he didn't instantly crush her neck from the anger he felt from her twisted comment.

She choked slightly but still looked up at him, her eyes daring him to squeeze even more so. He did and the pressure on her neck became immense, any greater and her neck would break, they both knew it.

Miss Payne continued to defiantly stare at him even though she could no longer speak, then perversely she began to lick her lips. Slowly, suggestively, her red tongue slowly moved around and around, she then choked a little more and mouthed a word at him.

He knew full well what the word was but to apply any more pressure would be the end of this twisted monster, in fact even applying this for much longer would kill her but she was pressing all the wrong buttons and he was on the brink and feeling no need for mercy tonight.

Incredibly he felt her hand snake up his chest, encircle his left nipple and squeeze it painfully. She mouthed harder again, her eyes glinting in victory, she really wanted him to do it, she really was this addicted to pain. She licked her lips in a last act of defiance, on the verge of blacking out.

'Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!! You bitch!' He roared as he released his hold, Miss Payne gasped as she loudly inhaled air back into her body and struggled to keep upright as the effort of their confrontation registered itself upon her.

The Eliminator could feel tension in his shoulders and his mind throbbed with anger, hatred and a feeling of nausea. Concentrating upon this he found to his shame and incredulity that he now had a massive erection.

He looked down as if he needed to confirm this and he certainly had become sexually excited whilst strangling her. He was disorientated by this realization and worried by its implications.

Why had strangling a woman to the point of death excited him so much? Was it who he was strangling or the emotions she had triggered in him. It was all too sudden, he felt out of control.

'Oh well surprise, surprise. Not only do you enjoy hitting women, what really does it for you is strangling us. You must really have got a power thrill out of that you dirty little pervert.'

She was now getting back to her feet, staggering a little as she did and standing close by to him, looking at her attacker and looking powerfully at him as well as she regained her breath. The role of dominant was shifting again...

'Acting surprised? Not done this before? Maybe you've always wanted to hmmm?' She was confident, walking slowly back and forwards in front of him as she spoke.

'That's not true! I've never thought of this before.' He exclaimed.

'No but its been at the back of your mind hasn't it. Always there just waiting for the right time and that time is now. If I'm not right, why did that feel so..' She looked down at his swollen member. 'So good.'

The Eliminator panicked, too confused to think straight. He didn't want to listen to her witch words but he felt a sense of connection to what she was saying, as if she knew something about him that he didn't.

'You run around giving the big power show as a hero don't you but there are so many things you're not allowed to do, so many things you aren't even allowed to think of.'

'They just keep telling you of evil criminals and off you charge. This..' she glanced down at his cock 'is what you're not allowed to think of. Your pleasure is what you're not allowed to think of and your freedom to indulge in your wants.'

'But I have Purity, my girlfriend.' He protested

'And with a name like that, I'm guessing you haven't fucked her yet.' His look gave the answer. 'But maybe if you're good then one day she will but what will that sex be like hero? Will it be anything like what I can offer.'

She stood directly in front of him and slowly reached her hand up towards his chest. 'Because I can offer you all the dirty pleasure you want.'

She sighed and very tenderly began to pinch his nipple. Despite his strength, he could feel his knees buckle as she unlocked some secret deep inside of him. Her grip tightened slightly and he groaned in pleasure as his cock stiffened visibly.

'Isn't that so good? I can give you this all the time, every day and night and the beauty is that its what you've wanted all along. Why chase villains when you can have pleasure.'

Her grip slowly rotated his nipple in a small circle and pre-cum started to ooze from his cock. 'Hmmm that looks ready to go, why don't you take hold? Grip that cock and start pulling on it.'

He hesitated his hand closing the distance halfway. 'Go on hero, this is going to feel so good, its time to let the animal inside you have its time. Its time to free the inner you.'

'No its wrong!' He gasped in pleasure at what she was doing to him, his cock throbbed waiting for contact, her fingers irresistibly pulling his nipple around in a circle.

'No its right...and you know it.' She smiled and he couldn't resist the idea of what this could lead to, of what he was going to learn. He grasped his erect shaft and began to tug violently upon it, moaning as enjoyment flooded through him.

'Mmmm, that feels so good doesn't it? Go on tug it a little faster, show me what you can do.'

The Eliminator eagerly complied with the request and grew more excited still when she reached down to grab his left hand, bringing it up level with the nipple she still held. 'Now its your turn to take over. Pinch hold of your own nipple...pervert...clamp it between your thumb and finger and make sure you're pinching it with your fingernails.'

Adrenaline flooded through his body at her suggestion, the fingers of his left hand moved closer and then took over. It was a new sensation for him, but exhilarating. Miss Payne took a step back from him as he pinched himself with one hand and jerked himself off with the other.

'My you do look like you're enjoying yourself Eliminator but why don't we play a little game. I'll tell you to pinch your nipple harder and the harder you pinch, the faster you have to wank yourself off for me.' He gasped at the thought of what she was suggesting and waited.

'That's it, enjoy the feeling and....pinch harder...mmmm.....harder....that's right....one more for me....harder.' She gasped. 'Look at how fast your hand is going, its almost a blur you're jerking off so quickly.'

'Now fall to your knees, that's it, down on your KNEES.' He complied, barely able to move for all of the sensations coursing through him.

'So confusing isn't it? Here I am dominating you, controlling you with your own lust and yet...jerk faster for me...its so enjoyable and you're absolutely...loving it.'

'Fucking your hand so goddamn hard and reveling in the feeling I'm giving to you. You feel light headed and giddy at the doors in your mind that I am opening. You're so strong but I've tied you up and made you weak and its your passion that's giving me this power over you'.

'A power you're happy for me to exert over you..pump HARDER on that cock and breathe in the control I have over you. You love having a strong, dominant woman bind your will, you've been waiting..no wanting this to happen.'

'Pull back on that cock and show me your moves...that's it. What will the future hold for you under my dominion Eliminator?'

'How about you lying on your back with my shaven pussy grinding into your face...suffocating you whilst I scream at you to 'TUG ON YOUR SWOLLEN COCK TILL YOU SCREAM.'

'Oh, that takes your fancy doesn't it...is it the idea of having a mouth full of hot, wet cunt that's turning you on or me squatting over you whilst you toss yourself off...your hand going so fast now...hardly able to breathe.'

'Panicked and excited and flushed at what's happening to you. But you have to please me now first so come on, show me what you can do...beat that cock with your hand.'

'That's it Eliminator, pinch your nipple harder for me...oh you must be so near orgasm, your wet slick shaft just needing to spurt your seed of submission for me.'

'Now start twisting on that nipple...twist it...more and keep fucking that cock with your hand. You're loving being under my control, loving the pleasure and pain I can give you and think that this is only the beginning, your first steps into the dark water of desire that I can pull you into.'

'Pinch harder for me...harder...think of my nails raking your back, your thighs, your balls. Think of my bootheel grinding into your chest or even...your cock, and as for being whipped...tonight was just me being playful.'

12