Eli's Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sapheron
Sapheron
73 Followers

That's why she had been so eager to get him on the show, a week and a half on a romantic island would have worked them out. But she hadn't counted on her company sending her somewhere else, until she had only been able to fly down last minute tonight, well, last night, just before the show.

As she walked down the hall to the closed bedroom door, she began to hear soft moans. Oh no! He's in there with another woman.

This gave her pause. It must be a local, or a slut from one of the other bands. Either way, she needed to see, so she pushed the door open... and felt her stomach hit the ground.

"YOU SICK BASTARD!" She shouted.

*****

Most embarrassing was the squishy popping sound created when John pulled out of Eli. There was a mad scrambling for clothes and to her credit, Sophie stayed by the door.

John found his pants, and handed Eli his shirt when she had trouble finding her clothes.

"How could you do this?" Her voice was now a whisper made so dramatic by the previous thundering decibels. "How could you do this to your daughter?

"Eli, did herapeyou?" She pressed her hands to her face as if to push the words back in, they were never spoken.

Tears streamed down her eyes as she noted the truth on Melissa's face. No!

"You're sick." Then through her gritted teeth she shouted, "Both of you are SICK." She then turned to walk out. However, when she got to the front door, she stopped, not able to get any further.

John and Eli ran out after her. "I'm so sorry for your pain, Sophie." John said, wanting to comfort her but not daring to go near her.

She looked at him with unabashed contempt. "My pain?" she spat. "I loved you." It was an accusation.

"And I love Eli. I'm past feeling guilty about it now." He declared as kindly as he could.

She scoffed. "I hope you know you're going to hell." She put her hand on the door to leave.

"Sophie, please..." Eli stopped her.

"Don't worry, Eli." She reassured, though her voice held such hatred, the words seemed comical. "I won't tell anybody of your sin." She rolled her eyes around the room before stopping on John.

"You left me for your daughter. I have too much pride to tell that to anyone." And with that, she left.

Epilogue

Written in First Person

Well... see what I meant about life-changing? Who knew when I came home early that Wednesday afternoon it would be to find my life?

We've been home for three months now and I believe Sophie has kept her word about not saying anything, probably not as a favor to us anyway.

I told Karen about my Dad and I (thank God she's liberal minded), and she's sort of ok with it, though a little bit bitter that I got to him first. It's my theory she may have had a relationship with her father but she's not ready to tell me about that yet.

Oh, and I talked Dad out of his notion that I would fall in love with someone else. Well, to tell the truth, I didn't talk so much as... well, you know. We've made as deep a commitment to each other as two people in our situation can.

We've decided to run away together.

We're still thinking about it, whether or not it's a wise decision. But we both know we want to be open with our love for each other minus the stigma of our filial bond.

The plan is, we'd wait until I finished university, I'd change my last name to my mother's and we'd go live somewhere else. Maybe we'd go back to Jamaica.

Who, knows... I could soon be living on my very own island in the sun.

The End.

Thank you to all the people who read, voted for and took the time out to comment on my story. I only wrote a part two because of the demand from you guys and I hope you liked it as much as the first.

Thank you,

Sapheron.

Sapheron
Sapheron
73 Followers
12