Elisabeth - English Version

Story Info
Making a prostitute become a serious woman.
2.7k words
3.71
8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: English is NOT my first language - I have learned it in school and practiced it a lot in trading, but this is (even though pornographic) supposed to be literature.

So please bear with me, or, if not, just read something else.

I also need to mention that the story is true, depicting my personal memory.

All the names and/or places may have been changed, due to privacy reasons.

*****

Until reaching that level, if I will ever decide to do it, I just prefer to describe some facts of life, just as they've happened...

They are not very James Bondish, but, since they have really happened, maybe you, the readers, will appreciate them...

I'm not really proud, nor ashamed, since I was still a teenager, so that I do have all the excuses possible...

Anyway, in this story, please understand that the sexually explicit scenes will be almost close to null - it's a drama lived by a human being, who so happens to be dear to me...

Therefore, if you are just looking for some jerking off material, you've made the wrong choice!...

I was having my steak and fried potatoes in a brasserie downtown, when, all of a sudden, I feel someone approaching and a hand on my shoulder.

I couldn't identify if the person was a male, or a female, due to the thickness of the carpet...

Anyway, in spite of the fact that all the personnel here do know me quite well, some of them even knowing my name, it's the first time when I can encounter such a familiar gesture - no, it surely must be someone else!

The touch of the hand makes me guess that I have to deal with a female.

I turn my head and see a strange, but, yet, known face of a blond girl, with deep blue eyes, and, generally, a beautiful smiling face...

I'm sure that I've seen her before, but... where?!? When?!? Why?!?...

All I can think about is the song of Smokey, "Alice" and the so popular line:

"Who the fuck is Alice?!?"...

I'm eighteen already, but looking twenty something, still, I cannot stop myself blushing...

The girl, in her barely twenties, senses my reaction and... has the inspiration to remove her hand from my shoulder, and, while, still smiling, says:

"Hello, officer! Remember me?"

Now, I suddenly make the connection.

Some time ago, less than a month, it so happened that I've encountered, at the same brasserie, a somewhat neighbor of mine, and, for a while, even, let's say that he was a friend, seven years older, or something, who, after finishing high school, has decided to go and study to become a militia officer...

For him, maybe, it was a family tradition, since his father was a big shot, a general...

As I've already mentioned, one month ago, entering the same brasserie, I've heard my name called...

Of course that I've recognized him, even if I haven't seen him since he's graduated high school...

Tim, since this is his name here, has graduated the officer's school, and now, he's a big shot!

A lieutenant in the militia structures, at the "vice" department...

It doesn't need to be mentioned that his father did have a "word" to say, so that Tim has been named in such a position...

He isn't married, yet, but he has to deal, daily, with at least a dozen of cunts, prostitutes of all sorts, since... this is his job...

The reason I haven't seen him, for so many years, is quite simple, and logical - he hasn't been in Bucharest, while attending the studies, and, afterwards, he has gone to live in a one room apartment, all by himself.

He hasn't looked for me, or given me a call, since the huge difference of age between us, didn't make him have any interest in me...

He has tried to punch my shoulder, but my forearm has encountered his, and made it punch the air...

"So, young man, you haven't stopped training!" He says that to me, pleasantly surprised...

Afterwards, he makes a subtle sign, and two gorgeously beauties run and take the free seats at our table for four.

One of the beauties is Elisabeth, while the other's name, I cannot remember...

We do have some casual chat - if so can be called a conversation where Tim is speaking, while the two girls are approving, and even laughing, whatever stupid jokes he tells us...

After about a half of an hour, when the food arrives, he simply tells the girls to go back at their table...

Afterwards, he explains to me that the bitch named Elisabeth is a person who, really, has had a huge bad luck, reaching in this kind of business, but, unfortunately, he is much too busy to have time to deal for some real help for her...

So, after he gives me both his phone numbers, from home and from work, plus a phone number where I can call, no matter when, and just identify myself and leave him a message, but only in case of who knows what real emergency, he leaves, mentioning that everything has been paid for, so that I don't need to pay for my meal...

Gosh! What a huuuuuge corruption!

But... what can I say?!? This is it!

Now, back to the present!

I politely excuse myself, since, really, I cannot remember her name, so that she simply reminds me that she's Elisabeth, or Ellie...

I invite Ellie to have a seat, then ask the waiter to bring her a drink...

I cannot tell why - really?!? - but the beer arrives with the speed of the rocket...

"Here, sir, anything else?"

I look at Elisabeth, but she tells me that the beer is enough.

I finish my steak, or, better said, leave it unfinished, but make a sign to have the plate taken away...

Then, I look into the eyes of Elisabeth, I feel the need to clear a few things:

"Now, Ellie, since you've met me while being at the same table with Tim - err, the lieutenant - you have probably confused me with one of his colleagues, or, maybe, you've assumed that I must also be an officer, or something"...

Since she doesn't say a word, I continue:

"So, it so happens that we used to be neighbors, but, in rest, no connection".

She smiles a bit:

"Yeah, and the pig has grown wings and started flying!"...

I suddenly frown, while her reaction is to get scared, tremble a little, even blush, then say:

"Sorry, officer! I won't do it again!"...

Gosh! These girls must be really scared!

I start thinking hard - one of the things that I've always hated, was to say something, and to do not be believed...

I suddenly remember that it so happens that I do have, like every citizen of this country, an I.D.

I grab it out of my pocket, and show her my date of birth.

She quickly makes the calculations, then... she's amazed!

She acts and looks amazed, for real!

"Oh my fucking God! Eighteen!"...

"Yes, now, do you believe me? Or, should I say, do you fucking believe me?!?"

She looks, somewhat, worried:

"Hush! Don't speak so loud! Everybody around here suspects that you are either with the militia, either with the secret services"...

It's my turn to be bewildered...

She continues, being, this time, real serious:

"You cannot even imagine how many deals your presence has compromised or... postponed"...

"Do I have to understand that, from your point of view, whoever happens to speak to Tim, automatically becomes... a scare crow?!?""

"No, it's not about the lieutenant here! They have all decided that you must be something, long before you and the lieutenant have met"...

I simply smile, thinking about these criminals and their instincts...

Tim is a tiny thing, compared with what my father, with his so high political connections, could do to them, but... I decide to keep quiet...

Then I say:

"Ellie, the reason I keep on coming here, is very simple - they are preparing some wonderful steaks!".

She looks at her glass of beer, as if she's seen it for the first time in her life...

"Anyway, your friendship with the lieutenant will make them stay away from you"...

My teenage pride starts boiling, but, I still manage to remain apparently calm...

"Ellie, you can tell your friends whatever you wish - I can always take care of myself"...

She bursts into laughter:

"Gosh! You're a child! You don't know who you are dealing with!"

"Now, Ellie, one plus one makes two! What do you want me to do?"...

At this moment, really, I'm furious...

She looks at me, quite cool, and asks me if I can take her to a really private place, where we can discuss the matters into detail...

The only place I can think of, is my apartment...

I pay the bill, including the wench's beer, and we get going, while I sense that we are being followed...

So be it! The moment they will see where we are entering, they will REALLY have to start thinking...

So, I don't hide, I don't try to get rid of them, while Elisabeth, guided by me, is... somewhat appalled, scared, as if I would be taking her to some prison...

It's clear that she really knows lots of things...

In fact, after we enter my place and we have some whiskey, she starts asking me about various neighbors...

Of course I don't give her any details...

Finally, she asks me:

"Are you sure that you have shown me a real I.D. of yours?"...

I don't know what gets into me, but... I frown, look at her with probably a fierce look, and simply tell her:

"Now, young lady, will you strip for me?"

She jumps, but... in a half of a minute, she's as naked as she can be...

I go and take a condom from the drawer:

"Now, dear lady, you do know what this is used for"...

I strip as fast as I can, then go and make her lay in bed, while I get laid beside her.

Needless to say that my dick is ready for action.

She rips the cover of the condom with her teeth, then gets the condom in her mouth, bends towards my dick, and... in less than a minute, my dick is covered with it...

I swear to you that she's only used her mouth!

I keep on laying on my back, letting Ellie ride me, with my dick deeply impaled in her...

I know that in this position I won't cum, so that I take a pillow, put it under my ass, for better access, then let her do her thing...

After two minutes, she fakes an orgasm.

I let her be...

After ten minutes, she fakes another orgasm.

I continue to let her be...

After more than a half of an hour, she really gets down to business, and... even she is surprised by the fact that she's orgasming for real!...

After her real orgasm, honestly, she's wild...

Gosh! She's soooo wild!

I don't know what happens to me, but... in less than an hour, I feel the need to ejaculate!?!

Since I'm wearing a condom, no problem!

I simply let things happen...

The feeling, combined with my bewilderment, are fantastic, or, even better said, they are fantafuckingtastic!!

I simply take off the fucking condom, make a knot, and wrap it into a paper napkin, then leave it hidden into a corner of the drawer...

Ellie, full of perspiration, lays beside me:

"Gosh! If all my clients would be like you, I would probably retire from this business, right now"...

Then, she explains to me how her clients are finishing themselves in less than fifteen minutes...

It's my turn to tell her how, in fact, real and good friends of mine, fuck buddies, have never managed to make me cum, even bareback, while I am lying on my back...

Then we kiss.

The following hours, with lots of coffee and whiskey, Ellie tells me about her sucking life, things that, sorry, but even if we are on an anonymous porn site, I won't describe...

What I can write about, is that I have shown her some high school books, asking her if, finally she feels like trying to graduate her baccalaureate...

I haven't let her leave, before sunrise...

The following evening, when I've met her again at the brasserie, she was constantly trying to hide her left hand...

I've sensed that something was wrong, but... I simply didn't know what...

After a week, I've met her again, this time calling her at home...

The following day, in the evening, I've seen her wearing a bandage at the finger of her left hand...

Her finger was... broken...

After finishing my steak, I've left the premises, and have called Tim.

He was at home, and he was surely sleeping, explaining to me that he's had a really busy day...

I've paid him a visit, and have told him the story of the girl...

Some parts, he knew already, others, not really...

His advice for me was to back off, and let things go, as they were...

My reaction, to describe it somewhat, was quite adverse...

He has simply smiled:

"You do know that if, somehow, something happens to you, I shall have to deal with your father, not to mention mine?"...

"So what?!? Aren't you an officer?!? Who the heck has asked you to become one, if you cannot manage such a simple situation?!?"

In a few words, I have paid a visit to Ellie, and didn't let her go to attend her "job"...

At eight o'clock in the evening, her pimp has started ringing her door bell.

I've answered the door.

He was amazed, but... he has tried to punch me...

I've deviated his punch towards the door frame...

The following move, was to try to hit me with his leg.

I've caught his foot and twisted it, making his body rotate, until he has fallen on his belly...

He was not alone...

From the stairs, have appeared two other guys, trying desperately to enter the apartment, totally ignoring that, from the same stairs, but... from above, has descended a guy - gush! What a guy! - at least two meters high and, most probably, with a torso wider than a meter, who simply grabbed them both from the back of their necks and... made them kick each other's heads...

I shall only mention that they have instantly fainted...

Four other guys were "guarding" the entrance into the block of flats...

My presence down there has made them act...

In fact, they've have only tried to act, since a dozen of agents have overwhelmed them with baton hits and foot hits...

Tim was instructing his team...

"Kick their asses, boys, but don't kill them"...

My father, this time, has proven that he has still had some soul left inside him.

He has arranged for Elisabeth to work, in a factory, as a simple worker, but since she was so clever and good looking, after a month, she has become the secretary of a general manager, who has had a secretary who was retiring...

Tim's father has taken care that the minimum conviction of the bunch of criminals was of seven years, so that none of the punks, or pimps, or whatever you may call them, would have had the chance of a pardon from Ceausescu...

Elisabeth has graduated the baccalaureate the same year as me, then started to go at the faculty of... you really don't need to know which...

Nothing comes for free - my father has promised that he will help the girl, but, under no circumstances, I was aloud to see her again...

We've spoken on the phone, for some time, but... time has made us go astray...

She has also surely been instructed to avoid me.

After around ten years, we've have had the chance to accidentally meet again.

She was married, with two children, and... really happy...

The history we've had, behind us, has made me avoid any, let's say, intimate relations...

I've kissed her hand good bye, and... this was it!

I only hope that the story in itself hasn't bored you...

THE END