Elise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stood there was an incredibly elegant woman, perhaps fifty years of age, slender, with shoulder-length brown hair, wearing a backless black cocktail dress, seamed black stockings and needle heels. She extended an immaculately manicured hand to me, and I saw that gold bracelets dangled loose ends from either wrist.

'Meet my mother, Elise,' said Greg.

More than a little surprised, I gasped, 'Your...er...mother?' Then, recovering, 'Er, Lady Trimwell, pleased to meet you.'

She smiled nicely. 'Sarah will do, darling. My husband has told me all about you -- he said you had great potential.'

Whatever was going on? What did she mean by 'potential?' But she was continuing.

'I trust you had an interesting flight?' The emphasis was on interesting.

'Yes, thank you, Sarah.

'Good, then I'll have Su-li show you your room. I'm sure we'll all have a nice few days.'

'Sir Gordon isn't here?' I wanted to know.

'He's gone to collect someone else who is to share our little house party. He'll be back in a short while.'

She clapped her hands and the smiling Asian girl came and led me away down a corridor. My mind was in a whirl as I followed the dainty Chinese girl along a seemingly endless passage. Sir Gordon had a wife! And she knew about me! Just what did she know? That I had fucked her husband? And a house party! What was this all about? If it was to be a party, whatever would I do for clothes? I had packed only a pair of jeans and some tee-shirts. Christ, what a situation!

Su-li at last opened a door, and showed me into an airy room overlooking an impeccable garden and a huge swimming pool, not currently being used, but looking most inviting in the hot sun.

She flung open a door leading, I thought, into an en-suite bathroom, but there was also a huge, mirrored, lobby lined with wardrobes, which Su-li slid open to reveal racks of clothes.

'Use anything you need,' she said, 'The master says everything should be your size.'

I looked on in amazement, as the Asian girl went on to say that lunch would be served in about an hour, and that she would put 'something suitable' out for me while I had a shower, if I wanted. I agreed readily, feeling almost shell-shocked.

I stripped off and dumped my dress and panties -- all I wore -- on the bed, while Su-li was rummaging through racks, then tip-toed past her and had a refreshing shower. When I got back to the bedroom, wrapped in a big towel, there was no sign of Su-li or my clothes. In their place was laid neatly a filmy white silk halter-necked dress, practically backless, with a short, pleated skirt. Beside it was a pair of white silk panties, and where my shoes had been, a pair of incredibly high, needle-heeled, white sandals. When I slipped into the dress, I saw an image of myself in the mirror that I could scarcely believe. Whether from just wearing the fabulous, silky dress I should never have been able to afford, or because of the excitement I had experienced that morning, my nipples jutted out noticeably through the loose, thin, white silk, and the pleated skirt was so filmy that I felt as if the slightest breeze would lift it and reveal my panties. I found a pair of long pendant silver ear-rings in a drawer, and took a lot of care over my make-up, then brushed my long black hair until it shone.

When I got to the big dining room, the first person I saw was Sir Gordon himself.

'Ah, there you are, Elise,' he said, 'I hope you had an interesting flight?' He smiled as he said this -- he knew perfectly well what had happened, in fact he had planned it, of course. 'I'm sorry I wasn't here to meet you, but I had to go to Teguise and collect Astrid, who is here on holiday. I know you'll like her.'

He led me away to one side of the room. 'I suppose some people would tthink us unconventional, but we have these house-parties from time to time, and our objective is pleasure. I think you will enjoy us.'

Without waiting for a reply -- which, in any case, I was far too tongue-tied to give -- he went on, 'In this house there are no servants -- everybody joins in, even if those who may be thought of as staff have their duties, I suppose, so I'll introduce you to Mario and Kiko, who look after the garden.'

Two absurdly handsome Spaniards, who had been sitting, unseen by me, at a corner table, jumped up to greet me.

'I believe you've already met Sarah, Greg, and, of course, Su-li?' he said, 'Then Astrid will be with us when she has changed, and that just about completes the gathering.'

I had scarcely time to take a glass of dry sherry from a tray before the Swedish girl walked in -- a willowy natural blonde, wearing a transparent black sheath, through which I could see a skimpy black lace bra and a pair of matching panties, tied at each side with red ribbons. A gold chain hung loosely about her slim waist, and she wore teetering black stilettos and a gold anklet. Her hair was braided into a single rope which hung down to her waist. When she came up to give me a brief embrace, she carried with her a whiff of flowery perfume.

'I love your dress,' she said, a Nordic accent obvious.

Before I had time to reply in kind, the room started to fill, and soon everyone was present.

Sir Gordon gave a brief clap of his hands.

'Welcome everyone,' he said, 'Now, for those who haven't been before, I'd like us to indulge in a custom we always adopt at these occasions. The kiss!'

What was that all about, I wondered, and he explained. 'Our habit is to kiss everyone we wish to kiss, sex notwithstanding. I need hardly say that male homosexuality has never formed a part of our gatherings, but I have, of course, no objections on that score either, should the desire arise.'

There was some laughter at that, but Sir Gordon simply took Astrid by the hand and whirled her around into a passionate embrace. I found myself seized by his son, Greg, who pulled me towards him, and locked his lips to mine, his tongue instantly pushing its way between my teeth, as I felt his growing hardness pressed against my belly, his hands clutching at my buttocks through two thin layers of silk. I gasped as his tongue came free.

'I want very much to fuck you,' he breathed. I nodded, and released him, as he tried to disguise the bulge in his trousers and whisked Su-li into his arms. I was making for Kiko, when I found my wrist grabbed, and looked around to see Sarah's elegant form, still dressed in the black cocktail dress. She smiled and said, 'I'd like very much to kiss you, Elise. I like to fuck all my husband's lovers.'

She tasted lovely, with a fragrant delicacy to her mouth no man could match, and her hands roamed over my breasts as she kissed me, little moaning sounds coming from deep in her throat. Up until that morning, I had never made love to a woman, then came Daphne and Maria, and now this! What was more, it felt like heaven to me -- what had I been missing? I knew that I just couldn't wait to make love to this older, elegant woman. But she had gently moved away, and I now found myself being fiercely kissed by a rampant Kiko -- I couldn't resist letting my hand stray down to the rigid rod that was tenting his bermudas. Suddenly he pulled away. 'No, you do that, I arrive!' he said, quaintly. I understood, though. After making sure that Sir Gordon took me in his arms, I realised I felt quite hungry, and was relieved when he set me gently aside, and announced that we should sit down to lunch.

After we had eaten, Sarah said we should all get some rest, as was the local custom. If we wanted to lay around the pool, she said, there was a good supply of sun-screen, and it would be quite alright to be naked there -- that was, in fact, what she herself planned to do.

As I soaked up the sub-tropical sun, I looked about me at the naked forms, lounging on sunbeds, and thought about how a few short hours had changed me -- or was it always there, lurking in my body? My pulse quickened at the sight of Astrid's slender body, her clean-shaven pubes showing a prominent mound as she lay reading a paperback, her small, firm breasts jutting upwards to the sky. And the fuller-breasted form of Maria, whose body I had so recently felt in intimate detail, or the mysterious curves of the mature but still beautiful Sarah, half-hidden from me behind a flowering shrub -- they all seemed more interesting, more exciting, than the admittedly muscular, fit-looking bodies of Mario and Greg, both of whom lay on beds close to mine, and kept favouring me with their smiles. Of Kiko, Sir Gordon, Su-li and Daphne, there was no sign, and I supposed they had chosen to take their siestas indoors.

I took a sly look at Mario, nonetheless, and knew that I was sure to be fucked by more than one man before my stay was over -- my foray into Lesbianism seemed to simply add another string to my bow. The thought, and the sexually-charged atmosphere, was making me damp, but I drifted off to sleep, exhausted after my morning's exertions.

I awoke to find Sarah, a silk robe draped carelessly around her shoulders, crouched by my side.

'I saw you stirring, my dear,' she said, and bent over to kiss me gently, bringing with her the heady perfume I had smelt before. She ran her hand down over my belly and I shuddered with pleasure as she brushed through the fine pubic hair that I kept trimmed there.

'Will you be offended if I get Su-li to shave you, darling?' she said, 'she's awfully good at it, and you don't want to be the odd one out, do you?'

I nodded wordlessly, and Sarah went off in search of Su-li.I minutes, she was back, and the Chinese girl, wearing just a short slip, led me, self-consciously naked, off into the house, and to my bathroom, where she had me sit on a low stool beside the bath. She soon found what she needed in cupboards, and set about lathering my whole pubic area, asking me to spread my legs wide and shuffle forward on the stool, so that she could work the foam right up and around my anus. Then she started with the razor, working carefully and thoroughly, with the utmost concentration, and removing every vestige of hair from my belly, my pussy lips, and right around my rectum. Once finished, she dried me off with a towel, and sat back on her haunches to admire her handiwork. Then she smoothede some kind of balm all over the area she had shaved, her fingers lingering around my pussy so that I asked he not to stop. She smiled up at me at that, and then slowly and deliberately lowered her head between my legs. Simultaneously, I felt her tongue probing between the lips of my pussy, as a long finger found its way slowly, ever so slowly, into the very portals of my arsehole.

'Oh, Su-li!' I gasped, 'that's just wonderful.'

My hands were stroking her silky black hair, effectively impelling her tongue deep into my cunt, and her finger now drove into my virgin anus, so that an irresistible orgasm welled up like a tropical storm, and overtook me with shattering force, as my whole body convulsed.

Su-li, without a word, got up and left me, her work complete. I was shaking with the power of my climax, and didn't calm down until I had lain on my bed for fully fifteen minutes.

I was a bit worried as to what to do next, but a knock on my door interrupted my concern.

'Come in!' I called. It was Sarah, still wearing just the skimpy silk robe.

'Let's have a look at you,' she smiled, and as she bent over, her fragrant presence enveloped me.

'Su-li's done a good job,' she said, stroking my belly, so that I had to control myself to avoid taking her long-nailed hand in mine as she did so, 'You'll feel much more sensual now, and you should try going without panties -- it makes you feel delightfully vulnerable, available, you know?'

I asked her what I should wear for dinner, as I knew it was getting late.

'You look lovely in white,' she said, 'And tonight we will all wear long dresses at dinner. I'm sure you'll find something sexy in the closet.' With that, she left, and I got up to start looking through the racks of dresses. There were lots of lovely gowns, but I could only find a couple of white ones, one of which looked as if it might be too big anyway. I wondered if my choice had been deliberately engineered, as I pulled out the dress I was going to put on. I had no doubts about it anyway, as it was a long white silk creation, with transparent panels from armpit to hem on either side, so that it would be perfectly obvious that I wore no underwear. When I slipped it over my head in a whisper of silk, reached behind and did up the zip, I looked in the mirror, and felt the beginning of narcissistic arousal. As an afterthought, I lifted the hem and clipped a gilt chain loosely around my waist. When the dress fell back into place, the links could be seen through the transparent panel. I brushed my hair carefully, clipped in a pair of long, chain, gold ear-rings and stepped into white stiletto sandals. Then, on another afterthought, I took off the shoes, and rolled on a pair of lace-top hold-up white stockings before slipping back into my sandals. The combination of the stockings and the lack of underwear would, I thought, be devastating.

I had hoped to create a big impression when I walked into the dining room, but I soon realised I had competition!

Astrid, the slender Nordic blonde, was standing there holding a champagne flute. Earlier, she had worn a black sheath dress over bra and panties, now she wore only a black sheath! It was, like my dress, floor-length, so tight around her knees she could scarcely walk, flared slightly at the hem. Her small breasts were entirely visible through the transparent material, which shaded to translucency as it reached her pubis. But as she turned to put her glass down, I could see that her dress was wholly transparent where it covered her naked buttocks. I felt almost upstaged.

Daphne too was taking a drink, and was dressed in something that looked like a harem suit, in a very thin, transparent material, patterned with flowers which did little to disguise her charms. No sooner had I greeted Daphne than her friend Maria showed up, wearing white, like me, but hers was a loose, backless gown, the bodice of which allowed her breasts to bounce and jiggle prettily as she approached. When she spun around to show off her dress, the back barely covered the crack between her buttocks, and her jet-black hair shone as it fell in cascades to her waist.

Suddenly Sarah appeared, as if from nowhere, clad in a navy-blue satin dress which covered her from neck to toe, with full sleeves, so tightly she seemed to have been poured into it. Her hair was gathered into a severe bob. She was accompanied by Su-li, who wore a black silk gown, open at the front to her navel, and slit from floor to waist in the back -- she was obviouly naked under that, I thought.

The men were all together, in dinner jackets, drinking around a laden table, looking across at us from time to time, as if to weigh up their prospects. Pretty good, I thought! I realised there were more people than before, and Sarah presented me casually to three swarthy guys, Pedro, Manuel and Luis, and three dark-eyed, olive-skinned young girls, whom she called Eva, Ana and Marta.

Sir Gordon wandered in casually, dressed in a white DJ, and tapped a glass for attention.

'As you know by now, we try not to do too much work here, and I have engaged caterers to prepare our dinner. I hope you enjoy it, then we shall resort to dancing and a little fun.'

There was a murmur of assent, and we all took our places around a big table for an excellent meal, during which Sir Gordon came up behind me and bent down to peak softly in my ear.

'Elise, my dear, I suppose you must think I have abandoned you, after inviting you here, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Whatever happens during the evening -- and I'm sure you'll find much pleasure -- I shall save myself for you, as I look forward to you sharing our bed tonight.'

'Our bed?' I asked, turning to look up at his handsome face.

'Yes,' he smiled, 'I know you'll find Sarah very...er..inventive. And I can scarcely wait to touch your lovely body once more.'

Just listening to him, and the memory of his rigid cock in my eager cunt was already making me wet, and I briefly worried in case I should stain my white dress, naked as I was under it.

I was surprisingly hungry, and enjoyed an excellent meal, then the table was swiftly cleared away, and music was played, the lights were dimmed, and we all danced, mainly slowly and smoochily, of course. After doing a sensuous slow-rock number with Maria, I was seized by Sir Gordon's son Greg, and just loved the feeling of his hard young body moulded against mine.

'I find you very attractive, Elise,' he whispered in my ear in his surprisingly deep voice.

'I can tell!' I breathed back at him, as I felt the thrust of his erection against my near-naked belly, and made no attempt to prevent him from caressing my buttocks through the thin silk. I parted my lips as he bent to kiss me, and took his questing tongue into my mouth, then reached down and stroked the insistent bulge in his trousers, causing him to pull away.

'N..no! I..I'll not be able to control...' he started, and I understood, taking him by the hand and leading him through the French doors out into the garden. There was to be no delay, and I led him around the back of a bush, pulled my dress up to my waist, and sank to the cool grass, spreading my legs and raising my knees as he fumbled with his zipper. Then he was between my legs, and with none of his father's finesse, he simply rammed his huge, stiff cock straight into me -- which was exactly what I needed at that moment. He pounded me mercilessly, his full young balls banging against my arse as his weapon reached the very depths of my willing cunt, then I gripped him with my agile muscles as he withdrew, sending him wild with passion. He let out a shuddering roar, and stiffened as he drove in one last time, and seemed to fill my whole body with his load of hot cum. I came convulsively at the same time, hardly believing that it was only a few short hours since my last orgasm at the hands -- and tongue -- of Su-li.

I scurried off to the toilet to try and make myself presentable, but nobody seemed to notice when I made my way back into the room, and I danced with an unexpectedly shy Kiko for a while, before the music stopped, the lights came on, and Sarah announced that we were to have 'a little game.'

She proceeded to go around the room with a carpetbag, from which she produced a black, elasticated blindfold for each person. She and Sir Gordon were obviously going to be spectators, as they were the only ones excluded as we obediently donned our very effective blindfolds. I found myself being led around the room until I had no idea which way I was facing, and, judging from the sounds, the same thing was happening to the other guests.

'Now, please,' said Sarah, 'I'd like each of you to undress. Gordon and I will collect your clothes from you in baskets we have ready.'

There was a bit of muttering, much giggling, and the rustle of clothing being shed, as I attended to the simple task of unzipping my dress, and shrugging it from my shoulders. I was naked save for my sandals and my gilt chain -- I didn't think that counted.

'OK,' Sarah's voice said, 'You all look wonderful. Now you each simply have to identify a person of the opposite sex, without any verbal contact on either side. When you are happy with your identification, whisper the name into the ear of your chosen victim, and if they are happy, you can take off your blindfolds and go and sit down together. What you do then is up to you! Those of you who can count....' -- she paused for laughter -- '...will have noticed that there are seven girls and only six men. The girl who fails to find herself a man will have to pay a forfeit. Right -- now, GO!'

123456...9