Elise and Emily Ch. 03

Story Info
Elise's happy ending at the gym and flashing for Kevin.
6.3k words
4.64
47k
47

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,456 Followers

It wasn't a dream after all. I woke up in the morning after what was probably the best night of my life in the middle of a naked sandwich. Elise and Emily both had content smiles on their faces as they cuddled up to me and continued to sleep peacefully. I couldn't remember the last time I was the first one up, I guess I wore the girls out.

As much as I hated breaking up the perfect situation I was in, I needed to relieve my bladder badly. I carefully removed Elise's arm from across my chest and Emily's hand from my penis and slipped out of the bed. Elise made a quiet sound, like a disappointed whine, as I left the two girls alone.

After taking care of business, I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror as I washed my hands. Damn what a night. I don't think it was something I would ever forget. Things like this just don't happen to me.

I kept having this nagging thought that Ryan may have received the same treatment as I did. The three of them could have easily been alone together for a few hours while I worked last night, or anytime I'm not around, really. To be honest, it did bother me, but I tried my best to push it out of my mind. How mad could I be considering all the things Elise, Emily and I did last night? At least I wasn't left out this time. Elise made sure of that.

I returned to the bedroom to see the girls no longer left any room in the bed for me. In my absence they both moved to the center, filling the void I left. They both still seemed to be sleeping, but were now embraced face to face, with their nude bodies tightly intertwined. I'm not sure I could have invented a hotter scene on my own.

After admiring them for a while, and quietly taking a few quick pics with my phone to remember this moment, I let them be. I threw on a pair of boxers and headed to the living room to watch a little T.V. Hopefully there'd be time for more fun later.

I flipped through the guide but there wasn't much to watch yet, mostly just the early soccer games from England. I settled on the Chelsea vs. Man. United match and stretched out on the sofa.

I just couldn't concentrate on the game, my thoughts kept drifting back to Emily's bouncing breasts and Elise's ass waving in my face. Once there was a break for halftime I decided to go check on my two sleeping beauties.

Halfway down the hall to the bedroom, I heard the two girls talking quietly. I guess they were finally awake. I crept the rest of the way as quietly as I could and stopped at the bedroom door. I listened for a moment but I couldn't really make anything out, mostly just giggles and whispers.

"Hey you, no spying, we know you're out there," Elise sang out as Emily laughed. "Just give us a couple more minutes alone."

Damn those creaky floors. "Alright, I'm out," I replied and went back to the living room.

Elise came out of the bedroom a short while later dressed in some really revealing workout clothes. Basically, overly small, very tight grey spandex shorts, a matching sports bra and pristine white running shoes. Her long dirty blonde hair was now pulled back into a pony tail tied with a bright pink hair tie. Damn she looked hot.

"Hey babe," she said cheerfully. "Ryan's picking me up this morning to go to the gym. I shouldn't be too long."

"Isn't that a little revealing for the gym?" I asked. While she was technically wearing workout clothes, she looked more suited to the bedroom than the gym.

Elise shrugged it off, "I guess maybe for our regular gym, but I'm not going there anyways. Ryan works part-time at a different one and it's closed to the public this morning. It will just be the two of us so it's okay. He's not going to care that I'm comfortable."

There was a knock at the door.

"Oh, that's him!" Elise exclaimed. "He's early."

Elise grabbed her purse and put on a light jacket. At least her top half was going to be covered as she traveled.

"Ryan's busy today but maybe you, me and Emily can go out for lunch when I get back," she said as she gave me a goodbye kiss and headed to the door. "See you soon!"

Elise opened the door and greeted Ryan with a big hug. I saw his hands slip down inside her tiny shorts, pushing them down and giving her bare ass a squeeze.

Elise playfully slapped his arm but made no effort to remove his hands. "Stop that you!" she lightheartedly protested as he continued to massage her butt.

"Bye Kevin!" she said as she pulled up her shorts. The two of them waved goodbye and closed the door.

"Why should Elise and Ryan have all the fun?" I thought as I headed back to the bedroom to find Emily. There she was, sitting up and tightly wrapped in the sheets. Too bad. I was really looking forward to seeing her naked again.

"Hey Kevin," she said with a yawn. "We really should get moving, Elise won't be long and I want to be ready for when she gets back. You can have the shower first while I shake the cobwebs out of my brain."

I nodded, a little disappointed that it appeared the fun was over for now. But she was right, Elise and Ryan probably wouldn't take too long at the gym so we should probably get ready for the day.

I grabbed a clean towel from the linen closet, at least I remembered it this time, and headed off to the bathroom.

It's always difficult to find the proper shampoo in the girl's bathroom. I just want to wash my hair. I sorted through the special moisturizing ones, the anti-frizz ones, the girly smelling ones, the color protecting ones, and settled on something that I thought was okay and didn't smell of peaches or lavender. If I asked Elise she'd probably say it's completely wrong for my hair type, but I don't care. Call me a rebel.

If there's one thing I've always loved, it's a long warm shower in the morning, it's got to be one of my favorite things on earth. I wish I could have lingered longer than I did, but since Emily was waiting I didn't want to use up all the hot water.

Reluctantly I turned off the taps and opened the shower door. I reached for my towel and was surprised that it was gone. I was sure I brought it in here. Looking around for my clothes, I saw that they were gone too. It looked like Emily was having some fun with me.

"Emily!" I called out.

She peeked her head in the door almost immediately. "You called?" she said innocently.

"My towel?" I said.

Emily smiled as she looked up and down my naked, dripping body.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just gathering some things to do a quick load of laundry. I guess I took your stuff by mistake," she lied rather unconvincingly.

"Yeah, I'm sure," I laughed.

"Here, let me help you out," she said as she glided over to me and started drying me off with my lost towel.

It felt great having Emily lovingly rub the towel and her hands all over me, I felt like a king being pampered.

"You smell really good, and you're so nice and clean now," she smiled, "especially after being such a dirty boy last night."

"I could say the same about you," I replied as my cock twitched at the memory of me and the two girls.

She bit her lower lip, "I think I got a little carried away but I don't regret a minute."

Emily lowered herself to dry off my legs, her face was just inches from my now rock hard dick that was pointing directly at her.

It felt like time stood still as she knelt in front of me and carefully dried me off. Finally finished, she set the towel aside and leaned forward, nuzzling her face up against my dick and rubbing it against her cheeks.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to do this yesterday after your shower," she said sexily as she started to kiss up and down my shaft.

I could do was groan in reply. It looks like I'm getting some playtime this morning after all.

"I've wanted to for so long, but I couldn't, because we didn't agree on the swap yet," she explained as she tenderly kissed my balls. "I can do it now though since Elise never said the swap was over. That means you can still be my boyfriend and this is how I treat nice boyfriends like you."

My girlfriend's ultra-cute roommate opened her mouth wide and took my cock as far as she could without choking. Maybe Emily can't quite deep throat like Elise, and maybe she doesn't have all the secret blowjob techniques down, but it was a hell of an effort and her passion more than made up for it. She seemed to be trying really hard to make this a blowjob I'd remember.

For the first couple minutes she just used her warm mouth as she lovingly bobbed up and down on my cock. I felt like I was in heaven. Emily then changed up her technique and wrapped her soft hand around my shaft and began eagerly pumping as she lovingly tongued the head. She was doing so good I actually stumbled back against the wall and had to grab the towel bar to keep from falling over.

"That good huh?" she smiled up at me proudly.

Emily reached around me with her other hand and gripped my ass to help keep me steady and lock me in place. I couldn't escape if I wanted to but I assure you I had no intentions of going anywhere.

This was definitely one of the best blowjobs I've ever received and I wanted Emily to know her efforts weren't going to waste.

"Emily, god you're amazing," I panted, "I'm going to cum soon."

She gave a soft moan at my encouragement, and if it was even possible she seemed to put even more effort into pleasing me.

"Here it comes," I whispered as I put my hands on the back of her head.

Emily kept her head still and didn't flinch in the slightest as I shot over and over again into her waiting mouth. She held me tight until she was sure I was finished cumming and my cock began to slowly soften.

I looked down and saw Emily was looking up at me, she looked so incredibly sexy with her wavy hair, big brown eyes and her tender lips still wrapped tightly around my cock. Where's my camera when I need it.

A little cum dribbled down her chin as she gently let my spent dick slip out of her mouth. I could briefly see the puddle in her mouth before she swallowed it with a big gulp followed by the sweetest smile.

"Wow, that was a lot!" she said with a laugh, wiping her face with the towel.

"That was fucking fantastic," I sighed.

"I'm glad you liked it. I know I don't have nearly the experience Elise has when it comes to sucking dicks, so I might not be as good, but she gave me some pointers and I'm always willing to practice," she said suggestively.

Elise did like to blow me from time to time, which is what I guess Emily was referring to.

"Trust me, it was great," I said.

Emily stood up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Maybe you can let me practice again sometime."

"I thought last night was a onetime thing," I said a little surprised.

"Officially it was," she said with a sly smile.

"So one time only for me? Something tells me this wasn't the first and last time you two shared a bed, you girls looked way too comfortable with each other," I said as put my hands on her waist and pulled her to me.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she said with a guilty smile. Emily gave me a quick kiss. "No promises, but you never know. Maybe it won't be the last time the three of us have some fun together."

"Now shoo," she said playfully and pushed me out the door. "We'll never get ready as long as your penis is distracting me."

"Is that any way to treat your boyfriend?" I jokingly complained.

Emily laughed as she locked the bathroom door behind me. I tried the handle once, just to make sure it was locked then made my way to Elise's room to get dressed and wait.

I threw on one of the few pairs of shorts I kept here, a clean-ish shirt, finger combed my hair the best I could, then headed back to the living room. The Manchester game had long since finished but I managed to find another to keep me busy. Partway through the half I received a text from Elise telling me she was done and heading back home.

"I heard a text," Emily said from behind me, "is it Elise?" I didn't hear her come out but I guess Emily was done with the shower.

"Yeah, she's on her way home now," I replied turning around to a very welcome sight.

Emily was naked, except for a towel wrapped around her wet hair, and leaning up against the dining table. Her large boobs looked as glorious as ever as she pushed her chest out. I eyed her like a wolf does a lamb.

"Don't get any ideas," she said backing up slowly, "Elise will be here soon."

I made a quick move jumping over the back of the sofa and tried to grab her. Emily squealed and ran to her bedroom laughing as I chased her down the hallway. I finally caught her as she reached her bed and the two of us fell on it, arms and legs flailing everywhere.

We wrestled for a minute before we finally came to rest with me on top of her. Emily wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a big kiss. "Thank you for an amazing weekend," she said.

"It was pretty great wasn't it," I agreed.

"The best. I wish it didn't have to end," she said dreamily.

As much as I wanted Elise back, I kind of had to agree with Emily. This weekend was more fun than I had thought possible.

Emily finally let go of me. I slid off her and propped myself up on one arm to admire her body. I marveled at her almost impossibly soft skin as ran my hand down her chest, between her magnificent boobs and down past her stomach. She parted her legs slightly for me and the neatly trimmed and still damp pubic hair pointed an arrow right to her perfect warm pussy. My hand rested on her mound.

"I haven't quite figured you out yet," Emily said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I think you're the only guy that would agree to swap Elise for me," she replied. "Most guys don't even notice me when she's around."

"Then they're crazy," I said as I started kissing down her body following the path my hand took just a moment earlier. "Because you're every bit as amazing as she is. Maybe more so."

My lips finally reached her pussy and I gave her clitoris a quick kiss and a flick of my tongue.

"Oh!" she gasped.

I gave another lick, longer this time. Traveling the full length of her slit and ending at the top where I stopped and gently sucked on her sensitive button.

Emily moaned, opened her legs wide, and pulled her knees up to give me full access as I savored her pussy.

"God, you're really good at that," she sighed quietly.

I took that as a good sign to continue so I hooked one hand around her thigh and slipped two fingers from the other hand into her wet hole. Emily immediately squirmed in pleasure as I worked them in and out.

"Oh, I like that," Emily panted, "please keep going."

Emily's pussy was perfect, everything was exactly where I thought it should be and she responded just as I hoped. There was no guessing required, she loved everything I tried.

I moved my face back to her clit and sucked the best I could while finger fucking her. Emily groaned, locked her fingers in my hair and bucked her hips as I worked. She gave me a great blowjob this morning and I was doing my best to return the favor.

It didn't take long before Emily tensed up, gave out a loud long grunt, and then sighed as she went limp. "That... That was a fucking big one," she whispered. "Almost as big as last night's. Thank you."

I crawled back up the bed and held her for a while as she tenderly kissed my chest and came back down to earth.

Our moment was interrupted when we heard the front door slam and Elise call out, "I'm home!"

"Let me get dressed, I'll join you two in a minute," Emily said as she rolled off the bed still looking to be in a bit of a daze.

I slipped out to greet Elise.

"Hey, there you are," Elise said with her usual bright smile as I entered the living room. She glowed like an angel.

"In the flesh," I replied cheerfully.

Elise wrapped her arms around me and gave me a long passionate kiss as picked her up and spun her around. I set her down and she pulled back with a strange little smile on her face, "So where's Emily?"

"Getting dressed," I replied. "She just finished her shower."

"I'm here," Emily chirped as she entered the room after getting dressed in record time. She had on a cute button down shirt, not quite done up properly and a short miniskirt. Her face was still a little flushed from her recent orgasm and her hair had a messy freshly fucked look to it.

"Get into any trouble when I was gone?" Elise asked suspiciously gazing at her disheveled roommate.

"Um, maybe just a little kissing," Emily replied casually as she ran her fingers through her hair to smooth it down.

Elise laughed, "Yeah, I can tell."

From the way Emily came out I had a feeling Elise knew there was way more than just kissing going on but luckily didn't seem the least bit annoyed by it.

"Do you still need a shower?" I asked.

"No. Took one at the gym," she said. "Just need to get changed then we can go get something to eat. I'm starving."

Elise excused herself and went off to get changed.

"She knows doesn't she," I said to Emily a little nervously.

Emily redid the buttons on her shirt and adjusted it to show a little more boob. Satisfied, she sat down and gave a carefree shrug, "She probably assumes we took advantage of being alone just like her and Ryan probably did. I wouldn't worry about it."

I didn't really like that thought, but seeing as I just had my face buried between Emily's legs there's not much I could do about it without being a hypocrite. I decided the best course of action would be to not ask about Elise's morning. Ignorance is bliss and all that.

Elise returned wearing a blue very short sun-dress, it was one of her favorites, and a pair of sexy high heels. She had removed her workout ponytail and let her long smooth hang down where it fell lazily over her left shoulder past her breast. Elise looked stunning as usual. "Ready to go?" She asked.

"Yep," Emily replied, "I'm starving too."

We all hurried out to the car and Elise immediately hopped in the back seat. I gave her a bit of a look to ask what she was doing, she always rode up front with me.

"You should probably sit with your girlfriend," she explained happily.

"So Emily's still my girl huh? So how long are we doing that for?" I asked.

"Until it stops being fun," Elise teased. "You are still having fun aren't you? It looked like Emily had lots of fun."

"Umm, yeah, of course," I replied as Emily gave me a little nudge.

"Speaking of fun, how was the workout?" Emily asked changing the subject.

Crap, I was hoping to avoid this conversation.

"It was pretty good," Elise sighed and squirmed a little her seat trying to get comfortable, "but I think I'll be sore tomorrow."

"A good sore, or a bad sore," Emily teased.

Elise blushed slightly, "both."

"Yeah, I can tell," Emily teasingly repeated the phrase Elise has used on her.

Emily didn't push the topic, and luckily this time Elise didn't offer up any additional information like she normally does. All I could do was hope this was the end of it.

"So where are we going?" Emily asked.

"I'm kinda in the mood for Tasty Burger, I haven't been there for a while," I replied.

Emily giggled, "Elise has, like a couple times a week."

"What can I say, I'm addicted to their fries," Elise admitted.

I wondered what all the giggling was about. I knew Elise streaked there once a couple months back but didn't know she had become a regular customer. It's amazing how she kept so fit if she went there that often.

"Are you going to order the fries as part of the Elise special?" Emily prodded playfully.

Elise laughed. "Only if Carl is working, I don't trust anyone else there. Except for maybe Nick, he's really cute."

The girls shared a laugh obviously about some inside joke.

"The Elise special?" I questioned.

"Well you know Carl was working that time I streaked there with your roommates, right?" Elise reminded me.

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,456 Followers
12