Elise, Employee of the Year Ch. 02

Story Info
Elise surprises Kevin with her new job as a model.
7.4k words
4.66
40.3k
69

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,460 Followers

In order to understand the characters, you should probably read chapter one first. Aside from that, if you haven't read the any of the other stories, don't worry; you can enjoy this without reading them first.

If you've read any of the others and enjoyed them, thank you. In case you haven't, the main thing you need to know is that Elise is a rather naive, sexually free woman who's madly in love with her boyfriend, Kevin. Unfortunately, due to frequent miscommunication, she mistakenly believes that Kevin is okay with her exposing herself and occasionally going further with others.

As with my other Elise stories, there are elements of cheating. If that offends you this probably isn't the story for you.

---

Life with Elise is always unpredictable, and tonight was no different. First, her bikini top broke while playing in the pool, then she somehow lost the bottoms while teasing the guys in the hot tub. Now she was only left with a small towel to cover herself as we left the pool to head back to our rooms.

"Hey Elise," Shawn said with a big grin and pointing to a sign. "No breaking the rules."

There was a sign by the door that read: "Do not remove towels from the pool area."

Elise looked at me and shrugged. "Rules are rules," she said, a little too cheerfully for my liking.

Before I had a chance to respond, Elise dropped her towel and sprinted naked down the hall.

"You better go catch her," Emily laughed.

---

It had been over half an hour since Elise streaked down the hall and I had spent that entire time wandering around the resort looking for her, unfortunately with absolutely no luck.

First, I ran to our room, assuming that's where she'd be going, but she wasn't there when I arrived. She didn't seem to be anywhere along the way either.

We all decided to split up to search for her. Shawn, Matt and Emily went one way. Brad and Joe went another and I retraced my steps back to the pool to see if she returned there. I had hoped that splitting up would increase the odds of finding her, but so far, it's been fruitless. In fact, I haven't seen anyone for a while now. It's like everyone vanished.

I pulled out my phone and looked at the screen, we agreed that we'd all text or call each other as soon as someone had some news.

"Damn it," I muttered. My phone showed no cell connection.

I rebooted it hoping that would fix the issue. Sure enough, once it started back up a bunch of texts came pouring in. According to what I was reading, Elise was back in our room, safe and sound, with our friends.

As I made my way back to the room I was angry with myself for not checking my phone earlier and wondered how long I had wasted looking around, but I was mostly just relieved she was okay.

I got to our room and let myself in. Sure enough, Elise was there with a few of our friends sitting around and watching TV.

Shawn was stretched out on the couch, balancing a beer on his belly, while Joe was relaxing on the floor. Brad was sitting in the large chair with Elise curled up on his lap.

Although I didn't like where she was sitting, I was somewhat happy to see Elise at least had some clothes on. Well just barely. She was wearing a short, pink, silky, kimono style robe that I hadn't seen before. Of course, she hadn't bothered to tie up the belt, so the robe was hanging loose, just barely covering her.

"Kevin!" Elise exclaimed as I joined them.

She hopped off Brad's lap, her robe flying open, and bounded over to me as I entered the room.

"What took you so long? I was starting to get worried about you," Elise asked as she squeezed me in a bear hug.

"Phone crapped out," I sighed. "I didn't get your texts until now."

"We really need to get you a new one, but at least you're here now," she said as she let me go.

"Is this new?" I asked as I closed her robe and tied the belt. It felt like closing the barn doors after the horses had already escaped, but it was something.

"Yep," she said with a wide grin. "Do you like it? It's from our new spring collection. I wanted to give you a sexy surprise."

The company she worked for sold clothing lines to various retail stores, mostly swim and workout wear but according to Elise they've been moving into lingerie as well.

Elise stepped back from me and did a twirl so I could see her from all sides. She looked really good.

"You look amazing," I said admiring her in the cute robe. It's impossible to get tired of looking at my girl.

"Thanks," Elise smiled, adjusting the belt and smoothing down the front. "I had it tied up, but the guys said it would be way sexier open. So I left it like that for you."

I can always count on the guys for giving Elise advice to show skin.

Elise leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I think it made them really jealous knowing I was dressing up all sexy just for you."

"Well you look great," I said. "But I think would have preferred see you not on Brad's lap."

"I'm sorry baby," she said lightly touching my chest. "It probably looked worse than it really was. But there was nowhere else to sit and there was hardly any touching. You know you don't need to worry about other guys, you're the only one for me. I know I sometimes tease a little too much, but I only have sex with you."

Her words would be more reassuring if she didn't have such an oddly specific definition of sex.

Ever since I've know her she's always insisted handjobs or blowjobs don't count as sex. I disagree but I understood her point of view. If a girl jerked me off I wouldn't claim I had sex with her. Elise also determined that anal didn't count as sex either since "sex is for making babies and you can't make babies that way." I most definitely disagreed with anal not counting as sex, but there was no convincing her. As far as Elise was concerned, sex was only penis in vagina.

Her definition seemed to get even more specific lately. We were having a debate about one of her friends that was sleeping around. Elise insisted it was okay and the friend wasn't actually having sex since she always insisted on a condom. The idea being since there technically wasn't skin to skin contact it wasn't sex.

"What if the condom broke?" I asked. "Or slipped off?"

"Maybe," she said. "But that would be more of an accident and accidents shouldn't count as sex. You can't have accidental sex."

"So, if you're fooling around with a guy, and he 'accidentally' slips inside you it's not sex?" I asked.

"Not really," she replied. "You have to mean to have sex. Let's say a guy and girl are naked together in the tub. Like we do sometimes. And let's say the girl climbs on top of the guy to tease him and he goes up inside her. That's an accident until they both decide they want the penis to stay where it is. Then it can become sex after enough time has passed."

"Enough time?"

"Yeah, maybe, I don't know... five, ten minutes?" Elise pondered. "That's probably long enough for the couple to decide if it's an accident and if they want to keep doing it. It wouldn't really be sex before that. It would still be an accident."

"That doesn't make any sense," I replied. I had a hard time believing you could accidentally fuck someone for ten minutes.

"The guy might be embarrassed that he accidentally went inside me," she explained. "So I wouldn't want to make him feel bad. We'd probably just stay like that for a little while then stop when it was no longer awkward and before it became sex."

"So, what if he cums before ten minutes is up? Isn't cumming inside you sex?" I asked trying to show her how ridiculous her argument was.

"It's a bit of a grey area," Elise admitted. "I know some guys can't last as long as you. It might depend on intent or how much he squirted."

"What!?"

"One little squirt might not be sex, that could still be an accident and he could still have time to pull out and cum on my tummy or bum. Maybe even up to three or four big squirts. After that it might be sex if he still stays inside. But it depends. Maybe he meant to pull out but couldn't. I know when you're in the middle of cumming it might be difficult for you to stop and pull out. Accidents happen. Of course, if we both want him to cum it me would be sex even if it was only a couple minutes or just a little squirt."

So, you can see that Elise insisting that I was the only guy she has sex with, didn't really put my mind to ease. In any case I still trusted her. We were the love of each other's lives.

"Well, the robe is beautiful," I said. "It's a nice surprise."

"That's not the whole surprise," she smiled. "There's more. But you'll find out later. Right now I want to get you alone. Being practically naked all night has gotten me really horny."

Brad got up from the chair. "I guess that's our cue to leave," he said. "Come on guys, let's give the love birds some privacy."

The guys gave excessively long goodbye hugs to Elise then headed back to their rooms. Finally, I had some alone time with my girlfriend.

Elise took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom.

"So, who found you and let you in?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later," she replied. "Can we fuck first?"

I'm not going to say no to that.

Elise slipped off her robe and set it neatly down on the dresser.

"My god I'm horny," she grinned. "I'm already soaking wet. You don't even need to lick me first."

My girlfriend moved to the middle of our king-sized bed, lay down on her back and stuffed a couple pillows under her ass, raising her pussy up for me.

I stripped out of my clothes as quickly as I could to catch up to her.

"Hurry up Kevin," she demanded. Elise spread her legs and pulled her knees up, presenting her perfectly smooth pussy and ass to me.

I kneeled between her legs and aimed my spear at her raised, glistening slit. Elise groaned as I slowly pushed into her. It only took a couple strokes before I was fully buried in her pussy.

"My god I needed a dick so bad," she grunted as I started pumping into her. "You're the best, no one else even comes close."

Elise sure knows how to stroke my ego.

I gripped Elise by her ankles and held her legs apart.

"That's it baby," she purred. "Pound my little pussy."

I looked down at my angel. Elise squirmed and grunted as I kept up the relentless assault on her pussy. Her breasts, shimmering with sweat, bounced with every thrust. She closed her eyes and her mouth hung open as she panted in ecstasy.

"Keep going Kevin," she begged, clawing at the bedsheets. "I'm cumming and it's a really big one."

I was really close to cumming myself, but I grit my teeth and hung on as long as possible.

Elise seemed to hold her breath for a moment and scrunched up her face as it turned red, her hands balled into little fists.

She let it all out with a scream that could wake the dead. I sure hoped the walls were soundproof. Even worse, I couldn't remember if we even closed the adjoining door between our's and Brad's room.

I slowed down my pace to try and savor her pussy. I was almost ready to cum, but I wanted to be inside her just a little longer. She was so tight and warm and wet, I didn't want it to end.

"My god Kevin," she whimpered. "I don't know how it's possible, but you keep getting better."

"It's my turn," I said. "I'm cumming now."

Elise put her hands on my ass and pulled me deeper into her.

"Fill my pussy up with your cum, baby," she begged. "I want all of it."

She held me tight, keeping me buried as my balls emptied deep inside her.

Elise held me in place, long after I was done cumming. She only let go once I had gone soft enough to slip out.

I lay down beside her and she cuddled up close to me, kissing me gently as she basked in her afterglow.

How she got back to the room was still on my mind, I'm glad she was safe, but I wanted to make sure nothing bad had happened while she was out there.

"So how did you get back to the room?" I asked after we both were done resting. "You obviously didn't have a key."

Elise laughed. "Yeah, I didn't think things through very well. Anyway, Brad and Joe found me hiding in a stairwell. Then we got in here through the common door that we left open."

"Ah. Okay. Well I'm glad you're safe," I said. "So, you guys just watched TV until I got here?"

"Basically," Elise said. "We didn't know where you were so the guys kept me company until you showed up. I was a little worried since we were waiting a long time."

"Sorry about my phone," I said.

"It's okay," she replied. "I'm glad they stayed with me. It worked out well. I told the guys I wanted to do something sexy for you and they helped me figure it out."

"How so?"

"By giving them a little impromptu fashion show of some of the new lingerie that our company is going to be selling. I tried on a few things but we finally decided to keep it simple. Naked except for the robe."

"It was a good choice," I said.

"It wasn't the sexiest one I tried on," Elise giggled. "But I was really horny and wanted something with super quick access for you."

No complaints from me on that.

"How did you end up on Brad's lap?" I asked.

"Oh that," Elise said. "Shawn was laying down and took up the whole couch and Brad took the chair. I didn't know where to sit so I just mentally flipped a coin and decided on Brad. Sorry if it looked bad. We were just fooling around a little bit, nothing to be worried about. Nothing worse than what happened in the hottub. Would it have been better if I sat with Shawn?"

"I don't think Shawn would have been better," I admitted. Shawn has a much longer history of trying to get into Elise's pants, maybe sitting with Brad was the best of the options. "And what do you mean by fooling around a little bit."

"Just some light touching," Elise admitted. "He ran his hands up and down my legs. He said he was trying to get back at me for the teasing I did to him in the hot tub."

"Just your legs?" I asked. I was suspicious there was more. There always seems to be more.

Elise giggled. "You're so funny when you pretend to be jealous."

Yeah. Pretend.

"There was a little more," she admitted. "He was massaging my aching thighs and it felt really good, so good that I didn't notice when he opened up my robe. I wasn't sure at first but he said you would like it better that way and Shawn and Joe agreed so I decided to leave it open for you."

"Yeah... Okay. Then..." I prodded.

"Don't get mad," she said.

Those were Elise's magic words for something coming that I wouldn't like.

"I was already pretty turned on by then and I kinda let him put his fingers on my special little button," she said with a guilty look.

I had to laugh. Elise's belly button is the only place on her body that she's ticklish. That must have driven her insane for him to be touching her there.

"You're okay with that?" she asked cautiously. "I was worried it went a little too far."

"Yeah, it's fine," I laughed. "That must have driven you crazy."

Elise looked relieved and gave me a big kiss.

"It was pretty embarrassing to have Shawn and Joe watch Brad get me get all worked up. He positioned me and moved my legs so the guys could see everything he was doing. It was crazy, but it was also kind of fun and naughty having an audience," she admitted. "I got comfortable, leaned back and just let it happen. It was amazing, a different technique than the way you do it, but still really, really good. I'm so glad you're not mad. It was all in fun."

"Nah, it's okay," I said. I didn't know there were different ways of tickling her belly button. You learn something new every day. "I'd prefer it if guys kept their hands to themselves, but it seems pretty innocent. I'm glad you had fun."

"I was briefly considering returning the favor before you arrived," Elise said. "But I wanted to clear it with you first."

"Why not?" I shrugged, why would I care if she wants to tickle him. "It up to you. He probably deserves it."

Elise bit her lower lip. "Okay. Well, he most definitely deserves it after how well he did. I have no plans to do it right now... but maybe I can surprise him later."

"Good idea. So, what happened to Emily and Matt? They weren't here when I came in." I asked, changing the subject.

"Oh," Elise said. "I think they went back to their room to fuck. We told them they didn't need to wait for you to show up, so they took off. Which reminds me, are you doing anything with Emily tomorrow?"

"I think we were going to go on a hike while you guys are at your Sales Kickoff meeting," I said. "I was looking forward to catching up with Emily."

"I bet you were," Elise said with a smirk.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"I know you two haven't been able to fool around much since we moved in together," Elise smiled.

"I don't fool around with Emily," I protested.

"Yes you do," Elise said sternly. "Don't try and change your story now. You told me you two would 'Netflix and chill' while I was at the gym."

"No," I corrected her. "I said we would sometimes relax and watch a movie together."

Elise dismissed my argument. "Anyway, I know what you meant even if you got the phrase wrong. Don't worry, I'm not mad at you. She's irresistible. Emily and I used to have a lot of naked time together and I miss it too."

I can't believe Elise thought I was fooling around with Emily. I wonder if that meant she felt free to fool around with other guys. It's not something I really wanted to think about right now. In fact, the only thing I could think about now was Elise and Emily naked together.

"Forget it," I sighed. "Why do you want to know what Emily and I had planned?"

"I wanted to see if you can come to the kickoff meeting for a bit. That's where the other surprise I was telling you about earlier is going to be," she explained.

"Yeah sure," I said. "I assumed I wasn't invited. But I guess I can come."

Elise smiled. "Awesome. It's just for the first little while, then you can go 'hiking' with Emily."

She made a show of using air quotes when she said 'hiking' like it was some sort of euphemism for sex. I hung my head, there was no point in arguing.

---

I felt Elise climb quietly slip back into bed and cuddle her warm nude body up beside me. A quick glance at the clock showed 2:30am.

"Are you okay?" I asked, half asleep.

"Yeah," Elise giggled quietly. "I got up to pee and heard Brad awake in his room. So I snuck over there and returned the favor. Just like we talked about."

Midnight tickle run? Sometimes I wondered about Elise. But I guess it was harmless enough.

"Paid him back good, huh?" I mumbled. "Was he surprised?"

"Yep," Elise replied, still giggling. "I still can't believe you wanted me to do it. He was sitting on the couch and didn't see me come in at first. Before he had a chance to say anything I dropped to my knees and gave it to him until he was completely drained. I think he's still in a daze."

"Good," I yawned. "You can tell me more about it some other time. I need to sleep."

I turned to kiss her goodnight, but she blocked my kiss with her hand.

"Sorry," she said. "I haven't had a chance to brush my teeth yet. Best to not kiss me on the lips right now."

As if I care about morning breath. I kissed her on the forehead and rolled over to go back to sleep.

---

I woke up to the alarm clock radio quietly playing ez-rock from the local music station.

"I'll have to get moving so I'm ready before everyone gets here," I mumbled to myself.

Elise takes longer to get ready than I do, so I wanted to make sure she up and showered and doing whatever else she needed to do.

"Elise?" I called out.

When there was no reply I got up and looked around. She wasn't in the bathroom or main living area, but I found a note on the table along with a muffin, a Danish and some fruit she got for me.

"Hey Baby," the note read. "Change of plans. I had to leave early to get ready for the meeting so we're all just meeting down there at 9. I'll see you there. Love, Elise."

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,460 Followers
12