Elise, Employee of the Year Ch. 03

Story Info
A hike, a surprise, an award, and an accident.
12.8k words
4.73
37.4k
75

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,458 Followers

This is the final chapter of Employee of the Year, in order to understand the characters and what's going on, you should probably read the previous ones first. Aside from that, if you haven't read the any of the other Elise series, don't worry; you can enjoy this without reading them first.

If you've read any of the others and enjoyed them, thank you. In case you haven't, the main thing you need to know is that Elise is a rather naive, sexually free woman who's madly in love with her boyfriend, Kevin. Unfortunately, due to frequent miscommunication, she mistakenly believes that Kevin is okay with her exposing herself and occasionally going further with others.

As with my other Elise stories, there are elements of cheating. If that offends you, this probably isn't the story for you.

*****

"Come on slowpoke!" Emily urged as she climbed up the hill as easily as it was flat ground. I swear she must have been a mountain goat in a different life.

The hike was a lot more challenging than I anticipated. There was an "easy" path that just wound through some of the parks around the resort, and then there was a "wilderness" path that Emily insisted on taking. It took us deep into the woods on sometimes narrow paths and uneven terrain.

If there was one good point to this hill it was that I got to check out Emily's ass as she climbed in front of me. I must admit it might even be nicer than Elise's now.

"Don't you ever get tired?" I complained, stopping half way up the steep embankment.

"I'm surprised you're worn out already," Emily teased, looking down on me from the peak. "Elise always praises your stamina."

"I'm not worn out, just not used to hills," I explained.

"Sure, sure. I'm starting to think you're trailing behind me just to look at my ass," she replied. "Don't think I haven't noticed. If you wanted a better look, you just had to ask."

Emily turned around, slipped her thumbs in her waistband and slipped her shorts and panties to her knees. I just wish I was closer to get a better look at her bare ass.

I picked up the pace to get closer, but Emily quickly pulled them up with a laugh.

"Hey, no fair," I joked.

"It's not my fault you skip leg day," Emily playfully scolded me.

"Can we just slow down a bit?" I asked.

"Of course," Emily smiled.

"Elise told me you've been hitting the gym a lot lately," I said. "Obviously it's working. You're handling these hills like a pro, and yeah, I've been checking out your ass."

I've always liked Emily's ass. It was a little bigger and softer than Elise's. All the workouts she's been doing lately toned it more, but didn't make it any smaller. It was just about as perfect as you could get.

"Thanks!" Emily smiled. "I'm glad you noticed. It's part of my Elise Action Plan."

"Huh?"

"I was talking to Elise about how guys always seem to ignore me when she's around," Emily complained. "So she put together a plan to help build my confidence. Diet, workouts, positive thinking, the whole works. I think it's really helping. If I'm ever in a situation where I don't know how to act, I ask myself 'What would Elise do?' and that helps me get on track."

I'm not sure copying Elise on everything is a good idea, but who am I to tell Emily how to live her life?

"I've always thought you were perfect as you were," I told her. "But I guess you gotta do what you think is best."

"You're so sweet," Emily replied and leaned in to kiss me on the lips.

Her kiss was so soft and tender it almost made my knees buckle.

"Umm, I don't think I should be kissing Matt's girlfriend," I suggested without an ounce of conviction.

Emily laughed. "He doesn't care. We're more friends with benefits than a real couple. Matt's a really great guy and fun to hang out with, but I really don't think we're going to be a long-term thing."

"So you guys date other people?"

"Sometimes," Emily explained. "Not really dating but, I've kinda been hooking up with Ryan again lately."

"Wait, your ex? Ryan?" I asked surprised. "When did this happen?"

Emily looked sheepish. "Well... you know he works at the gym. He's been giving me free personal training sessions and one night after the gym closed one thing led to another and before I knew it he was banging me in the Squat Rack."

"No wonder you like leg day so much," I joked.

Emily laughed. "You joke but it's really helping."

She quickly turned around and slid her shorts and underwear down again.

"Squeeze it and see," she urged, sticking her butt out to me.

I'm not going to pass up that opportunity. I reached out and took a cheek in each hand. Emily was right, her ass was definitely firmer. I could feel my cock getting firmer as well.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Feels great," I replied as I massaged her butt. "But do you think we should be doing this here? Someone could come by."

We passed a few hikers earlier on, and while I didn't see anyone around at the moment we were on a public path on top of a small hill, so we weren't exactly hidden from view.

"I know," Emily grinned as she pulled them back up. "That's what makes it so fun."

I got the feeling this was Elise rubbing off on her.

"Speaking of changes, how do you feel about Elise's new modeling career?" Emily asked.

"It was a big surprise, but I'm really happy for her. It's something she's wanted to do for a long time. She looked great in the couple posters I saw."

"Just wait until you see the outtakes from the photo shoots," Emily grinned. "You're going to love them."

"Outtakes?"

"Yeah," she explained. "A bunch of the shots she took are nude or semi-nude but she'll be covering herself with her arm or some prop. You know, obviously they can't show anything in the catalog. But of course sometimes she's not positioned right so you can see her nipples or pussy in a shot. She kept all those to show you. There might be some more explicit ones too."

"How explicit?"

Emily squeezed my hand, "I don't want to ruin the surprise. But Elise hinted she might have done some special really dirty ones just for you."

I was really happy she did some "just for me" but I had the feeling more than a few people would end up seeing them.

"Do you think anyone else has seen them, like Brad?" I asked.

Emily picked up the jealous tone in my voice and looked surprised. "I don't know. Maybe. He was at some of the shoots. But why would you be worried about Brad? She did them for you, not him."

"I don't know," I replied. "They just seem really close lately."

"You're worried about last night aren't you," Emily said. "I'm not sure what you think happened, but I can assure you she didn't do anything you didn't already tell her she could do. Elise has zero romantic interest in anyone but you."

"Wait, you know about last night?" It was my turn to be surprised.

"Of course I know," Emily said. "Shawn, Matt and I were there when she came in."

I suddenly felt better knowing that my friends were there.

"Okay, so be honest with me," I told Emily. "What happened."

"Well, probably nothing that Elise didn't tell you. We were sitting around watching TV when Matt and I saw her sneak in," Emily explained. "She motioned for us to be quiet so we didn't say anything. Elise tiptoed around the room until she made her way over to Brad and jumped on him. It was actually pretty funny to see how startled he was. He was totally caught off guard."

I was already starting to feel better. Emily was a good friend who wouldn't lie to me and it matched so far with what Elise told me.

"So what happened next?" I asked.

"Elise said she wanted to even the score," Emily said. "Brad resisted at first but she insisted you said it was okay so he let it happen."

I smiled. Elise would be silly to think Brad wouldn't fight back from being tickled.

"It was pretty fun to watch," Emily said. "She dropped to her knees right in front of all of us and went to work. Elise is a total pro and she gave it all she had so it was over really quick. So quick that we all made fun of Brad for not being able to last very long. I'm surprised you didn't hear them, they were actually pretty loud."

Well, I am a pretty deep sleeper.

"Anyway, after that we hung out for a while before she went back to you. She did clear everything with you first right?" Emily asked as she finished the story.

"Yeah," I sighed. "I told her she could, it's okay."

"See," Emily said. "No need to be jealous. I told you Elise wouldn't do anything you weren't okay with."

"So nothing else happened? They didn't sleep together or anything like that."

"No way," Emily said. "It was just what I told you and nothing else. No need to be jealous."

"Yeah, you're right," I said relieved. "I guess it was the little things that got me worried. The way she was close to him in the hot tub, how I found her practically naked on Brad's lap when I got back to the room, and finally her late night visit. I'm glad I was just being paranoid and nothing was going on."

"I can understand how put together those things might look bad," Emily admitted. "But I guarantee you she's not interested in a relationship with him."

I'm pretty sure Emily would know. Elise tells her everything.

"Well, thanks for listening and making me feel better," I said.

"Elise is so lucky to have you," Emily replied, embracing me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "She also reminded me that she's fine with us doing the same if we want."

I didn't really have a desire to have a tickle fight with Emily, but I guess it could be fun. "Sure, why not. Maybe when we get back home." I said.

"Awesome," Emily smiled. "I'm up for it anytime. Just let me know."

We walked for a few more minutes before we came to the stream that Emily wanted us to visit. It was on a side trail and hidden from the main path.

"Oh wow!" she exclaimed as the stream and its small sandy shore came into view.

It was a really pretty spot and a nice place for us to relax before heading back to the resort.

"So much nicer than the fake beach back at the house," Emily laughed.

I thought back to the house I used to share with Shawn and Matt. To surprise Elise they brought in a truckload of sand to make a beach in the backyard. She loved it. Of course my roommates turned it into a nude beach in a successful attempt to get Elise to disrobe yet again. Still, we had a lot of fun back then.

"You guys still use it?" I asked wondering if Emily ever got naked in the backyard too.

"Sometimes. But you can't compete with the real thing," she replied.

"Looks like we're not alone," I said nodding in the direction of a couple guys maybe 30 yards down the beach.

"Oh well," Emily sighed.

We had two towels in my backpack and Emily spread them out on a nice place on the beach and after taking off our shoes ran our feet through the warm sand. It felt really good after the long walk.

The two of us talked for a while and I kept noticing Emily sneaking glances over at the guys.

"You seem distracted," I teased.

"They're really cute," Emily whispered, her face turning a light shade of pink.

The two guys looked to be around our age and, judging from one of them who had his shirt off, in really good shape.

"Maybe you should introduce yourself," I urged. She was technically single after all.

It looked like Emily was thinking about it.

"What would Elise do?" I smiled.

Emily's face brightened up.

"You're right!" she exclaimed. "But, can I pretend you're my boyfriend. Just in case?"

I could understand it might make Emily feel better talking to some strange guys if she had me as an excuse if things weren't going well. Of course I agreed.

"Wish me luck!" she said as she got up and made her way down the beach.

I watched her talk to the guys for a couple minutes before they all came over to where Emily and I setup.

"This is Chris and Todd," Emily said introducing the two guys to me. "And this is Kevin, my boyfriend."

We shook hands. The guys seemed friendly enough.

"I was just telling them how hot it was and that I wouldn't mind taking a swim," Emily said. "How's that sound."

I didn't recall packing a swimsuit, but maybe she had one.

"Fine with me," I replied.

I saw Emily take a deep breath and quickly lift her shirt over her head. Before she had a chance to change her mind, her bra, shorts and panties quickly followed.

She stood there a moment, completely naked in front of us three guys before turning and running into the stream. Maybe I shouldn't have asked her "what would Elise do." This was most definitely something my girlfriend would do.

The guys had giant grins on their faces as they watched Emily swim in the shallow, clear water.

After a couple minutes she stopped swimming around and stood up. It was only about waist deep where she was so her large breasts were out and proudly on display. For all the working out and losing weight she's been doing I was happy to see her boobs hadn't gotten any smaller.

"Damn your girlfriend's hot," Chris said. "Does she do this a lot?"

"More than you'd think," I sighed. Even my pretend girlfriends flash other guys.

She turned to us and waved.

"The water's really warm. Anyone want to join me?" she called out.

Chris and Todd wasted no time in stripping off their clothes and hopping in the river to be closer to Emily. I reluctantly did as well, I figured she'd be safer with me out there instead of sitting on the shore watching.

Once we got used to the water, and seeing each other naked, Todd suggested we play some games and brought a small foam football into the water. We each took turns throwing and catching while the others would try and break up the play.

The guys were taking it easy on her at first and not really touching her except on the arm or back. I think they were wary of going too far with her "boyfriend" right there.

Emily had no reservations and was soon grabbing the guys anywhere and jumping on their backs. They quickly took her lead and soon all three were groping each other whether or not they were even near the ball.

I had no choice but to join in. I mean, how bad would it look for her "boyfriend" to not play along?

I tried tackling her after she caught the ball and she easily managed to shake me off, but not before getting a nice feel of her tits. She was definitely a lot stronger than I remember, but still soft in all the right places.

"I'm glad you're playing along with us," Emily excitedly whispered in my ear. "This is so much fun. I love pretending to be Elise."

"I can tell," I smiled.

"You don't know the half of it," Emily grinned. "Those guys are so hot. I can't remember the last time I've been this horny. They were a little shy at first, but I told them you were okay with them touching me anywhere and since then I can't keep their hands off my pussy."

"If you're pretending to be Elise I think that's probably more touching than she would do," I suggested. Emily was fine to do what she wanted but if she wanted to be Elise I thought she was getting a little carried away.

"I don't know about that," Emily smirked.

She laughed and starting running back to the guys, "Throw it to me!"

I tossed the small football in Emily's direction and the guys immediately intercepted her near the shoreline, the ball landing harmlessly nearby.

Chris grabbed her from behind, his stiff cock pressed up against her ass as he reached around and mauled her tits.

Not to be outdone, Todd stepped up and cupped her pussy with his hand.

"What do you think you're doing?" she smiled.

"What you said we could do," Todd smirked.

Emily opened her legs for him and he slipped a finger inside her eager pussy. She rested her head back on Chris's shoulder and moaned as Todd penetrated her.

I couldn't believe what I was watching. She was trapped, sandwiched between the two guys and loving every minute of it.

"Damn, you're wet girl," Todd exclaimed.

Emily and I locked eyes as he started slipping his fingers in and out of her. I was frozen in place as I watched the trio.

"Todd, you're going to make me come if you keep doing that," she panted.

Even from where I was standing I could hear the wet slapping sounds as he was now furiously finger fucking Emily.

Her legs were spread obscenely now, and Emily was relying on Chris to hold her up. He easily held her up with one hand as the other probed her ass.

She gave out a quiet squeak and her legs quivered as she came.

"My god, that was fantastic," she sighed.

Chris loosened his grip on her and she sank to her knees between the two guys.

Emily looked at me and smiled before looking up at Todd.

"I think I owe you two," she said.

Emily grabbed a cock in each hand and started stroking the guys. I couldn't help but notice she kept looking over at me to see if I was still watching her.

Of course I was still watching, I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"Emily, I'm about to pop," Todd warned Emily after a minute of jacking him off.

She immediately leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the tip of his shaft as he emptied his balls into her mouth.

Emily collected what she could in her mouth then pulled off. Some of Todd's cum dribbled down her chin and onto her breasts before she swallowed the rest.

"How about you?" she smiled and looked at Chris.

"Almost there," he replied. He took over the stroking duties from Emily and she sat back on her heels waiting.

Emily closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide.

Chris took aim and exploded. The first shot missed its mark and landed on her cheek, the next two were bullseyes, landing right in Emily's waiting mouth.

Just like she did with Todd, Emily leaned forward and took Chris's cock into her mouth. Gently sucking on him for a moment before letting go.

I have to admit it was really hot watching her with the guys. It was something I never expected from Emily and I don't think it's something I'll ever forget. It's not often you get to watch a live sex show.

Emily dipped down into the water to wash herself off and waded over to me.

"What did you think?" Emily asked with a smile. Her hand reached down and grabbed my shaft. It was rock hard from watching the spectacle.

"I think like you liked watching," she purred in my ear.

Emily adjusted her grip and started pumping with one hand while massaging my balls with the other. Damn her hands felt good.

The water was above my waist where we were standing so the other guys couldn't "see" but there was no doubt what we were doing. I didn't fight Emily and just let her stroke me, neither of us caring that the guys were watching. Heck, they didn't care that I watched.

"Cum for me," she whispered and stared into my eyes.

She sped up her stroking, the water splashing between us. After a minute I grunted and came in the water, the current washing my cum away.

"Feel better?" she asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I think I need to sit down now."

"Me too," she smiled.

We headed back to our spot on the beach and collapsed on our towels. Chris and Todd soon joined us.

Emily stretched out and closed her eyes. Our eyes were glued to her body.

"Thanks for all the fun," she sighed.

"No. Thank you," Chris said.

"You've got an amazing girlfriend Kevin," Todd told me slapping me on the shoulder. "Take good care of her."

"I will," I smiled.

After a few quiet moments Emily sat up.

"I wish we could stay here all day, unfortunately we need to get going," she said. "We're meeting some friends for lunch."

We got dressed and said goodbye to the disappointed guys and headed back down the trail.

"Where did that come from?" I asked Emily. It was really out of character for her.

Emily took my hand in hers and squeezed.

"I thought back to the fake beach at the house and all the stories that Matt told me about Elise and the guys," she said. "I tried my best to re-enact it and put my own personal spin on things."

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,458 Followers