Elise Gets Her Mojo Back!

Story Info
Elsie has a problem. Whatever will she do?
12.1k words
4.38
15.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb - 11:00 AM

Caleb Winthrop Harrison, the Second, impatiently waited in line at the coffee shop. It was one of those hippy places. He had thought about leaving when he noticed the nose ring, the female clerk was sporting. The woman in line behind him was wearing an exquisite floral scent, and he had decided to stay, in the hopes that he could strike up a conversation.

This was unexpected, but he had long since given up being surprised at his own behavior. It was surprising because he was going to propose to his girlfriend tonight. It was Valentine's Day, and they had dinner reservations at the Plaza. The ring was to be brought out with dessert, at which point he would get down on one knee. He hoped that the videographer he hired to record the entire thing would be able to see his face in the dim light.

He was three people away from ordering, so he turned to chat with the woman behind him. "Hi, Caleb." He stuck out his hand, at the same time his eyes ran up and down her body.

He thought she was a businesswoman. Her heels were black and pointy, her skirt was skinny and tight, with a slit on the side, and her snow white blouse had three buttons undone. He could see a hint of lace, and imagined it was her bra.

"My eyes are up here, buddy." He noticed she didn't offer to shake his hand or provide her own name.

"I'm sorry, I missed your name?" he held his hand out again.

"My name, is how about you mind your business and stop bothering me." She said it like it was a statement and not a question.

"Ohhhh, playing hard to get. I like that." He whipped out a business card and handed it to her. "Call me sometime. I'll make sure you have a great time."

She rolled her eyes, but took the card, and smiled wanly at him. "I'd love to call you, but I am cleaning my cat litter for the next six years."

He was pleased with the way the conversation had went, and it was now his turn to order. He was was proud of his name, so when the woman at the counter asked for it, he brusquely informed her, "Caleb, the Second, and don't forget the second."

He was too self-absorbed to notice her eye-roll and would have thought her opinion of him, unworthy of his consideration, if he had. She worked in a coffee place, after all! This was not his usual stop for coffee, they knew him well there, and no longer asked for his name.

He missed the derisive chuckle that came from the woman in line behind him. He certainly didn't see her throw his card away. In fact, it never even occurred to him, that she would throw the card away. He was clearly wealthy, and in great shape, and what woman didn't want someone like him?

No, he was mostly annoyed by this interruption in his day. Typically, he would be at work by now, but today he had to pick up the ring. He had been dating, Elsie, his girlfriend for a few months, and felt that she would make a proper wife, one who would benefit his career, and impress his friends. He wasn't sure if he really loved her, but what did that matter? Love was not a priority.

He glanced at his Rolex, which was worth several thousand dollars, as he liked to inform people, and scowled. It was taking forever. He didn't have time to go home and change after work, so he made sure to not lean against anything. He wanted to look his best on the proposal video, as he had no doubt that Elsie would be delighted by his offer of marriage.

Annoyed that his drink wasn't done, he checked e-mail, on his new I-Phone. He soon lost himself in the seductive song of technology, as he opened and deleted messages.

Lost in thought, he missed it when they called his name. Even if he had heard it, he would not have gone up for the drink, as they were calling "Deuce," and no possible way was that his drink. Work crisis averted, he surfaced from the intoxicating depths of the smartphone and went to check on his coffee.

He was instantly angry when he saw it on the counter! Why didn't the stupid barista, call his name? "Dude, we did, chill." She informed him. "You were buried in the phone, and oblivious to the people." She gestured at the coffee shop around her.

"Power to the people, man!" She flashed him a smile and a peace sign and went back to work.

She blew him off! He had half a mind to complain to the manager, except she was older and dressed nicer, and it looked like maybe she was the manager. Oh well, he would never come back here. He scanned the coffee shop, and that was when he saw her.

Rachel. Rachel walking on the sidewalk, talking on her phone, hurrying somewhere. Rachel wearing a short dress and an open trench coat, carrying a bag over her shoulder. Rachel, the woman he had mad passionate sex with last night. She seemed to genuinely want him to stay, and it looked like she enjoyed herself; both were new experiences for him. He had promised to call, in the morning. He didn't call, because he never did.

The thrill for him was in the chase, and once he captured his quarry, and had sex with her, he moved on to new pray. Seeing Rachel, brought back memories. Her long, lean legs, and flat stomach. Her large breasts, and trimmed vagina. She had a nipple piercing and was a real tiger in bed.

He smiled and decided he wanted more sex with Rachel. What he wanted he took, so he dashed out of the coffee shop and reached out a hand to grasp her shoulder. She turned and smiled when she saw his face.

Elsie - 2:00 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsie stepped into the hot, fragrant bath water. She used a lavender bath bomb, and the smell permeated the small room and washed some of her tension away. It had been a long tiring day at work, and she was looking forward to her date with Caleb tonight. She just wished she wasn't so exhausted. The Boys and Girls Club was not an easy place to work, and today had been particularly troublesome.

She loved the kids, and loved her work, she just sometimes needed a moment of peace. The kids were needy, the parents were needy, that's why they came to the club. This afternoon she just needed to not be needed.

She sank into the hot water, so only her eyes and mouth were exposed. The heat penetrated her aching muscles, the lavender soothed her racing thoughts, and tension flowed from her limbs.

Her thoughts turned to her boyfriend. She loved going out with Caleb but felt guilty about the time she spent with him.

He was rich, stinking rich actually, and shamelessly spoiled her. She enjoyed his pampering but thought perhaps he was taking things more seriously then she was. She didn't like feeling that she was using him for his money. On the other hand, she was dirt poor, had grown up dirt poor, and he was showing her a side of the city she would have never been able to afford.

She did like him. He was distant, but it seemed like he respected her. He listened, and usually put his phone away when they were on a date. And, well if he checked it every now and again, he was some sort of bigtime broker.

He seemed to agree with most of her political views and certainly didn't talk down to her. He did, however, talk down to servers. That bothered her. Being born rich, didn't make you better than anyone else.

Elsie had always been unlucky in love. She learned to not trust herself when it came to matters of the heart. Caleb was a flirt, and that combined with her past, left her confused. She wished she could set the whole issue aside and just enjoy tonight. The confusion would resolve itself, or it wouldn't, it wasn't like she was marrying the guy! It was Valentine's day after all!

Jennifer, her roommate, wasn't home. She loved her, but Jennifer drove her nuts, due to her inability to focus. Jen worked crazy hours at a non-profit and was determined to save the world. Neither girl made a lot of money.

Elsie closed her eyes and relaxed down into the bath. It was at a perfect temperature, in another few minutes it would be too cold. Her 'girls,' were out of the water, and her nipples grew erect in the cold air. She was proud of her breasts and her small pink nipples. She had more than some women and less than others, but Caleb always said that more than a mouthful was wasted.

The cold air, hard nipples and thoughts of Caleb, combined to make her horny. She twisted and pinched her nipples, which sent a frisson of pleasure through her stomach to her core. She ran her hands up and down her flat hard stomach, and over her hips, teasing herself. She didn't touch her pussy, not yet.

She could feel the tension gathering in her stomach, and she reminded herself to inhale and exhale. She closed her eyes and drifted off into fantasy land. Her hand drifted lower, and she touched her mound trying to forget about her day.

She loved her body, liked to show it off, and loved it even more when other people lusted after her. This was a weakness in a modern woman, she knew this. It just filled with her such power, to have men chasing after her, wanting her, desiring her. She was proud of how she looked and found the desire her body generated in others enormously arousing.

She wondered if this happened because she was such a nerd in high-school and college. She had dressed very conservatively in the past and was still coming to grips with that. Whatever the reason, she was glad she had discovered this kink. She started to rub her clit, a slow, smooth, gentle exploration of her body. She thought back to last week, and her hand dipped into her slit.

The party was at Caleb's parents summer home. Nobody over the age of thirty, all the alcohol you could want, a bonfire, an acoustic guitarist, and more food then she could ever imagine. They had played beach volleyball and swam in the ocean. It was night, and she was laying in a hammock, some distance away from the fire. She still had her wet bikini on, and she was cold.

She curled in a ball and looked up at the stars. The sky was filled with them, the view so different then what she was used to in the city. She contemplated leaving the hammock and moving by the fire, but that took effort, and she was too tired to walk.

A man lay behind her and wrapped himself around her. She squeaked in surprise. He was warm, and she snuggled in his arms. She was pretty sure it was Caleb, but the man didn't say anything, and she couldn't see his face. He had a blanket which he carefully laid on their lower bodies.

He removed his swimming suit, and she could feel his cock pressing into her ass. She blushed, unused to such attention.

He started to kiss her neck, and she closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of his lips on her tender skin. He licked her ear, and then nibbled on it. She shivered in pleasure. His hands were on her breasts, and he dipped under the swimsuit so he could palm one. She felt her face grow hot, there were people all around.

He tweaked a nipple. It was already hard, from the cold suit. She was squirming in his arms, but couldn't deny the fact that she was getting turned on. He was masterful with his hands. The other one was resting on her hip, the tie of her string bikini underneath it. She wondered if he would take the bikini bottoms off, or if she even wanted him to. She still wasn't sure if it was Caleb. He was fully erect.

When he untied the top and freed her breasts, she should have stopped him, but she no longer wanted to. Women had been topless all day, she rationalized, this wasn't any different. He started to tease her, driving her mad with pleasure. He kissed all around her nipples, so her awareness shrunk to those two points. His hand was resting on her inner hip. The heat and warmth of it, a constant reminder of him, and her desire for him.

He laid her on her back. She looked into his face and saw her lover, Caleb. "Careful!" She smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You're playing with fire, and you don't want to get burned." She whispered.

"Don't worry about me, little girl." He always went an extra step with his teasing. She frowned.

She pulled him down to her and started to kiss him. They were slow tender kisses at first, but they soon turned to passion, as his chest rubbed across her sensitive nipples. His other hand remained on her inner hip, and the idea of that hand and what it might do was all she could focus on.

She thought she noticed someone with a camera. She hoped not, she was topless. She closed her eyes again so she could pretend they were alone on the beach. Nobody was paying particularly close attention to them, but the camera worried her.

He dipped a hand under the bikini bottom. He started to run a finger up and down her pussy. She was wet, oh god she was wet. He plunged a finger in her folds.

A door slammed in the apartment, and her eyes flew open. 'Oh, no...' She was just getting to the good part, and she didn't want to stop now. Jen would not come in the bathroom when the door was closed. She shut her eyes again and resumed rubbing. She was getting close, and her face was flushed. She thought she might need a shower after her bath.

He untied and removed her bikini. He dropped it on the sand next to the hammock. Anybody that walked by would notice the bikini and see that she was naked, but she didn't care, she was lost in lust. He had her in his arms, one hand around her neck, and the other in her core. She could feel his hard length pressing into her ass. She moaned, mad at the thought she could drive someone so crazy with passion, that they would fuck her in front of other people. He flipped her onto her side.

"Please..." She begged.

"Please, what?" Came the flat response.

"Fuck me." She lifted her top leg, so he had all the room he needed.

"Your wish is my command," Caleb responded.

He slid his long rigid length into her wet pussy and started to move ever so slowly. "Oohhh, that feels so good..." She moaned as she rocked back onto him. He pulled her tight into his body, and reached around and rubbed her clit.

She heard a commotion and then was kissed by soft feminine lips. She opened her eyes, the woman was kneeling in the sand, next to the hammock. Elsie smiled, confused by what was happening. The woman wrapped her hands around Elsie's head and kissed her deeply., using her tongue to explore Elsie's mouth.

She shifted her attention to Elsie's ear. After a moment of kissing, she whispered. "A man is filming this. He will not stop."

Warning done, she nipped Elsie's ear one last time and retreated to the circle of people watching.

Elsie saw the man filming, he was young and wore his baseball cap backward. It looked like an expensive camera. She knew she needed to stop him, she was a teacher for god's sake.

Caleb, as if sensing her distress, started to plunge in an out of her in earnest. It seemed as if he wanted to finish before Elsie could say 'no.'

He pounded her depths, holding her by the waist so she couldn't move or fall out of the hammock. She soon found she didn't care about anything other than the pleasure. If she was honest, she was a little aroused by the thought of men masturbating to her. It was easier to do nothing, and just let it happen.

It was all too much; his warm body, his hands toying with her most intimate spots, his cock moving in and out of her, she came apart in his arms. The pulses of the orgasm ripping through her, leaving her stiff with pleasure.

When her orgasm passed, she twisted off of him and started to kiss him again. She was mad with lust and mad with gratitude for the orgasm and showed it by straddling him and kissing with wild abandon. She didn't care about the camera, or the people watching, she just wanted to show him how much she loved him.

She was on top, and he was easily able to slide into her.

"That feels so good!" A tear came to her eye, as desire overwhelmed her again. She didn't notice, that he had thrown the blanket on the ground.

Her mouth was next to his, she rubbed her clit on his belly, he hammered in and out of her, frantic now, with his own need. He stopped as she started to orgasm again, he pulled out, so she could squirt all over the hammock. She was embarrassed, but he was back in her in a second, resuming his frantic fucking. He started to spurt and pulled out of her, so cum splattered all over her back.

She sighed and laid her head, on his chest, exhausted from the best sex of her life. She had not opened her eyes and didn't want to. She wanted the fantasy of just the two of them to last as long as possible.

The cameraman had fled from her thoughts entirely. She never heard her girlfriends trying to shoo people away, or saw all the cellphones out. It wasn't long, and she drifted off to sleep in her lover's arms.

As she closed her eyes, she thought the cameraman and Caleb gave each other a thumbs up, and she made a note to ask him about that tomorrow. But, when she woke the next day she had utterly forgotten.

"Aaahhh! Shit!" She screeched when she opened her eyes in the bathtub. "How long have you been in here? Oh my god! You scared me." The water sloshed in the tub.

"Long enough," Jennifer replied. "We had to use the bathroom, and this is the only bathroom we have."

"We?" Elsie asked.

"Jeff came in first. He was quiet, you looked like you were enjoying yourself, and he didn't want to interrupt." She paused, "But then you like that sort of thing, don't you? People watching? You get off on that." Jen appeared curious, and Elsie was sure she wasn't mad.

"Oh, God Jen, I'm so sorry, I thought you were at work." She felt awful. She and Jen were best friends, and she didn't want to jeopardize that.

"No need to apologize. Jeff said he enjoyed the show." Jen responded. "So, do you like people looking at you?"

Elsie had turned beet red. " I do. I feel so powerful when I know men desire me. It's sick and warped, and I know I shouldn't feel like this, but I do."

Jen, smiled at her, "Well then; aren't we learning all sorts of new things today?" Elsie was unable to read her expression.

"It's Valentine's day. Would you be willing to help me shave?" Elsie changed the subject.

Jen smiled wanly at her. "Sure." They had helped each other this way before, so Elsie wasn't sure how to take her lack of enthusiasm.

Elsie climbed out of the bath and dried herself off. She placed her towel on the bath floor, and then knelt on it, with her head facing away from the door. She put her head on the floor, and her hips in the air, so Jen could work.

Her roommate was soon babbling away, and Elsie closed her eyes. She didn't like Jen to see her weep, and she certainly got weepy when Jen had to use the tweezers. So, she never heard Jen open the door, and she never saw Jeff in the doorway, watching.

She certainly never knew he was masturbating to the enchanting scene on the bathroom floor. No, the first she knew of it was when his cum splattered all over her ass.

Her eyes flew open, and she looked back in confusion.

Smack! Jen spanked one ass cheek, and then the other! Smack! The blows were hard, and they continued. Elsie tried to squirm away, but Jeff held her in place.

Jen stopped after a moment. "Well, I'm guessing you're now turned on slut! Let's just see shall we?" Jen slid a finger deep into Elsie, who was very wet. "I knew it! What a slut!"

She stormed out of the bathroom, pulling Jeff behind her.

Elsie cleaned up and thought about what happened. She didn't feel bad. Jen was a grown woman and she opened the door. Jeff was a grown man and made his own choices. Elsie was a woman, and her body was her own, nobody could tell her what to do with it. She liked what she liked, and that didn't make her a bad person, it just made her, her.

Elsie was naked when she left the bathroom and walked back to her bedroom, her head held high.