Elise, My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mbella
mbella
20 Followers

I stared at her bedroom door and knocked softly.

"Elise, the bathroom is available."

A few seconds went by before she responded.

"Umm, ok, thanks."

In the kitchen, I poured myself some cereal and milk. As I ate, I could hear Elise taking a shower. I need to tell her, but when. Elise interrupted my though by walking into the kitchen. She also grabbed some milk and cereal, sat down across the table, and started to eat, not saying anything.

"Good morning Elise."

"Good morning."

"Do you still want to go to the art exhibit today?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Great, it'll be fun, I promise, art can be exciting," I said awkwardly.

She smiled and said, "I know, I know, you can stop preaching."

We finished breakfast and got ready to head to the art exhibit. After we put our shoes on, I said, "Elise." She looked at me, but before she could say anything, I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. Elise didn't say anything and slowly wrapped her arms around me in response. We stood there for a few minutes, absorbing each other's warmth. Finally, I let go and looked at her, "sorry, I don't know what came over me." Elise didn't say anything, just smiled at me.

At the art exhibit, we spent a few hours viewing each display while I explained their history. However, she seemed distracted, and looked at me quite a few times without saying anything. It was obvious what was on her mind. For lunch, we grabbed some subs at a local sandwich shop.

"Well, what did you think Elise?"

"It was good, but I think I need more time to truly appreciate it."

"You're a terrible liar Elise."

I laughed at her. Her response was to glare at me.

"Sarah, you know me too well." After Elise said that, we stared at each other, both thinking the same thing, but not daring to bring it up.

While walking back to the car, we spotted a large farmers market and had to explore. A few hours flew by and we ended up with some fresh fruits, veggies, and canned goods. It was well past 5pm before we got back to her apartment.

"Hey, I'm going to change, I'll be right back."

"Okay."

It was now or never. I waited a few minutes, walked to her bedroom, and knocked.

"Hey Elise, can I come in?"

"Sure."

I opened the door and closed it behind me. Elise was wearing pajama shorts and a sleeveless top. Walking up to her,

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah, what did you want to talk about?"

I didn't say anything, just looked at her; she knew exactly what I wanted to talk about. Every time she wants to avoid something, she looks down and bites her lower lip. That's exactly what she did.

"Elise..."

It was worse than I thought; she was also fiddling with her hands. Looking down, I moved my hands towards hers until I was holding them. She said nothing as I moved even closer.

"Elise..."

She finally looked at me and we stared into each other's eyes. I licked my lips and moved them towards hers. A chill went down my spine as our lips touched. We stayed like that for a while, savoring the moment. Our lips slowly parted and we look at each other again.

"Elise, I-I love you, I have for a long time."

"Sarah, I-"

"Shhh, Elise, don't say anything."

Our lips came together again with our tongues exploring each other. While we kissed, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer as our moans mimicked each other. My hands massaged her back, pulling her even closer.

Elise looked at me as I broke our kiss and started taking off my cloths. I quickly took off my top and bra. Elise followed and shortly after, we were both completely naked. We immediately resumed kissing, feeling each other's bodies with our hands. I felt a jolt of lightning each time our erect nipples touched and rubbed as we kissed.

We stopped kissing for a second as I grabbed Elise's hand and walked to her bed. I pushed her onto the bed and sat on top of her waist. I bent over and we franticly kissed as Elise used her hands to grab and explore my body. My pussy was already soaking wet as I broke our kiss and slide down her body until my face was in front of her pussy.

Using my hands, I spread her legs and began kissing her pussy. Slowly licking and sucking every part of her pussy lips.

"Sarah, ahhhhhh, ahhhh, ahhh!"

I spread her pussy and licked her inner lips with my tongue, then the entrance to her vagina, licking and exploring every part of it.

"Don't stop! Ohhhh, ughh, ahhh, ahh, ahhh!"

Finally, I pushed my tongue as deep as I could into her vagina. I could taste the nectar from its source and I loved it. I kept pushing my tongue into her vagina repeatedly.

"Ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh!"

She was close. I quickly moved my mouth and engulfed her swollen clit, licking and sucking it as hard as I could while fingering her pussy as fast I could.

"I'm cuuuuming, aaahhhhhhh!"

Elise's body arced upwards and shook at she orgasmed. I could feel her vagina contract repeatedly as I kept fucking her pussy with my fingers. I didn't stop, I kept making love to her clit. She orgasmed again, I could see her mouth open wide with pleasure.

"Ooooohhhh, ahhhh, ahhh!"

Her breathing progressively returned to normal as her second orgasm subsided.

"Oh my god, I've never had an orgasm like that!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

By this time, I focused on myself. Elise looked at me and knew I needed relief.

"Lay down."

I complied and spread my legs in anticipation. Elise positioned her face in front of my pussy. She looked at me briefly before licking my pussy lips.

"Ooohhhaaaahhhhh, ahhhhh."

She worked her tongue around my entire pussy before plunging it into my vagina. I could feel her tongue inside me, exploring me. After a bit, she focused her mouth on my clit and sucked on it.

"Ahhhhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhh!"

I moved my body around, trying to absorb the pleasure, but couldn't, it was coursing through my body uncontrollably. I needed more and put my hands on Elise's head. As I pushed her head down, she responded by stimulating my clit even harder and faster. I was close.

"More, more! Fuck me! Ahhhh, aahhhh, ahhhh!"

When she pushed her fingers inside me, I exploded.

"Yessssssss, I'm cuuuuummming, ahhhhh!"

I closed my eyes as every muscle in my body pulsed with pleasure. After my orgasm subsided, I loosened my grip on Elise's head, looked at her, and said, "I love you." With that, Elise crawled between my legs until she was on top of me.

"I love you too Sarah."

I wrapped my arms and legs around her as we kissed and whispered our love for each other. While we kissed, I savored both our juices; I wished this never ended.

As our kissing subsided, I un-wrapped my legs around Elise's waist and looked into her eyes. There was only silence as Elise slid to her side and snuggled up against me, our eyes never loosing contact. With that, Elise finally opened up,

"Sarah, I'm sorry I've been so difficult. I mean, this was different, I wasn't ready, and I didn't want to accept it."

I also slid to my side, looked at her, and caressed her face with my hand.

"I should be the one apologizing, all these years, I never told you how I felt. And now, an-and-"

Tears started to roll down my face uncontrollably and I couldn't stop myself. Elise gave me the most loving look as she moved closer and kissed me.

"It's ok Sarah, I know how you feel now."

"I'm sorry, I'm just so happy."

Elise held me as I cried, her body against mine, her loving warmth engulfing me. We ended up making love several more times that night. In between, we talked, talked about everything on our mind. Turns out Elise always suspected I wasn't telling her something, but could never put her finger on it. Well, now she knows.

Chapter 9: Transition

A month passed since the confrontation and our confessions of love. During that time, I moved in with Elise while transferring to a local college to finish my Art degree. I was also fortunate to find a job at an art gallery helping with sales and the books.

My mom was sad to see me go, but she understood. Although I never told her about my relationship with Elise, she knew what was going on. While taking the moving boxes to my car, she looked at me, smiled and said, "I wish you two the best." Then she whispered into my ear, "You two make a great couple."

That was two weeks ago. Today was Monday and I didn't want to get up after last night's long and exhausting love making session. Ugh, what time is it I wondered. It must still be dark outside; the windows didn't have any incoming light. I looked over at the clock, only 7AM. Why am I awake? A few seconds later, I got my answer.

Elise was in the bathroom getting ready for work. That triggered memories of ecstasy from last night and I knew what I wanted to do. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom naked.

Elise saw me, smiled, and said, "Good morning lover."

I smiled as I looked at her. Elise was wearing a sleeveless top, a skirt that ended a few inches above her knees, and thigh high stockings with a garter belt. Walking up to her, I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed. We both moaned as I used my hands to unzip her skirt.

In between kisses, "Sarah I, mmm, have to be at work soon."

After her skirt fell to the floor, I broke our kiss, got on my knees and took off her panties. Elise was already wet. By this point, she stopped protesting, spread her legs, and looked at me in anticipation. I didn't disappoint as I used my tongue to lick and explore her inner and outer lips. During this time, my hands grabbed and massaged her buttocks.

"Ahhh, ahhh, mmm, ugh, ahhh, Sarah, keep going."

While eating her pussy, I used my nose to rub her clit as much as I could.

"Ohhh, ohhh, ahhh, haaaa, haaa."

Finally, I penetrated her with my tongue as deep as I could while tasting her juices. I explored her vagina and pressed my lips against her pussy lips as I ate her.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ohh, ahh, stop teasing me!"

At this point, I stopped eating her and told her to sit on the bathroom counter and spread her legs. She complied. The sight of her looking at me with her legs spread wide, clad in thigh high stockings with a dripping wet pussy in the between almost made me orgasm.

"Please, don't make me wait, fuck me!"

I got on my knees and obliged. This time, Elise put her hands on my head and pushed me against her pussy. I licked and swirled my tongue on her pussy lips, drinking her juices.

"Ahhh, do me, ahhh, Sarah!"

She was close. My mouth immediately engulfed her clit, licking and sucking it while I fingered her with my hand.

"Ahhhh, I'm cuuumming! Ahhhhhh, ahhhh!"

Her body shook as the orgasm swept through her. I kept fucking her pussy until her orgasm subsided and she released her hands from my head. By this time, my face was soaked in her juices. Looking at her, I got up, and passionately kissed her in her own juices.

"Have a good day at work."

Elise smiled, "thank you, I will."

After Elise left, I went back to bed and furiously masturbated. I had a something special planned for her tonight.

Chapter 10: Lovers

Elise was working a little late tonight, but I still wanted to surprise her. Earlier in the week, I bought a strap-on dildo and was waiting for the right time to use it. Tonight was it. Right as Elise came through the door, I completed dinner and was putting it on the table. It was pan-cooked chicken breast with steamed vegetables.

"Mmm, that smells delicious, what is it?"

"Pan-cooked chicken breast with steamed vegetables, hope you like it."

We sat down, ate, and discussed our day. Elise was finishing a project with tight deadlines, while I had morning classes and work in the afternoon.

"Are you ready for dessert? I bought your favorite: strawberry ice cream."

"That sounds delicious."

As Elise was finishing her dessert, I said, "I'll be right back." I walked to our bedroom, got naked, put on the dildo and a thin bathroom robe to cover it. Slowly, I walked up behind Elise and started kissing her neck while massaging her body with my hand.

"Mmm, that feels good."

Elise put her hands on mine and guided them, continuing to moan. After a bit, I pulled her arms up, motioning her to stand up; she did. The bathrobe confused her somewhat, but she kissed me anyways. I purposefully kept my distance to prevent her from noticing the bulge in my robe.

She looked at me while I got on my knees. While I was unzipping her skirt and taking off her panties, Elise took off her top and bra. She was now completely naked except for her garter belt, thigh highs, and wet pussy. My mouth engulfed her pussy as I kissed it, making sure to stimulate every part of her pleasure center. Elise moaned uncontrollably as her hands massaged my head and pushed my face into her pussy.

"Sarah, stop teasing me, ahhh, ahhh, mmm."

By this time, my face was soaked in her juices as I pushed my tongue into her pussy and explored.

"Ahhh, ahhh, make me cum, fuck me!"

I could see her completely swollen clit and moved my mouth towards it. I sucked and licked her clit briefly before stopping and looking at her. She returned my gaze.

"Sarah, please, keep fucking me, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh."

"I think we're ready."

I slowly stood up, grabbed Elise's hand, and headed to our bedroom. After closing the bedroom door, I pushed Elise against it, and kissed her while taking off my robe. After my robe fell on the floor, I wrapped my arms around her, and used my hips to position the dildo between her legs.

Elise's body felt like fire against my skin and it only made me wetter. Our tongues fought, each wanting to gain the upper hand while we moaned in pleasure. Then Elise stopped and opened her eyes as I used my hips to rub the dildo up and down between her pussy lips, lubricating it.

"Sarah, make love to me, fuck me with it!"

We stared at each, breathing heavily; I could fell her hot breath on my face.

"Elise, I love you."

"I love you too."

Our passionate kissing resumed as I used my arms to hold her close, our bodies moving to our bed. I held Elise as we crawled into bed with me on top. Our kissing stopped while I used my arms to prop myself on top of her. I stared at her while she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Looking down, I used one of my hands to guide the dildo into her pussy. As I slowly inched the dildo into her pussy, Elise closed her eyes and exhaled a moan of pleasure. Her legs gradually tightened around my body until the dildo completely filled her pussy.

Elise opened her eyes and looked at me, "I love you," she whispered. I collapsed my arms, laid on top of her, and kissed her while lifting my hips, readying another fuck. Elise broke our kiss and yelled in pleasure as I thrust the dildo into her pussy again.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh" was the only thing that came out of her mouth as I slammed the dildo into her pussy repeatedly. I kissed and licked her neck as I continued to pump my hips. "Yes, ahhh, ahhh, ahh, yes, yes, fuck me!"

Elise answered each thrust by jerking her body towards mine. "Ahh, ahh, faster, faster, fuck me faster! Ahh, Ahh!" I made sure to rub my body against her clit each time I slammed into her. "Harder, harder, ahh, ahhh, ahhh, I'm going to cum!"

My body was a blur as I fucked her harder and faster. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm coming! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Elise's body convulsed, the orgasm rushing through her body as she held onto me. I continued to fuck her through multiple orgasms until our exhaustion overwhelmed us.

I could fell my muscles burning while I lay on top of her, both of us breathing heavily. Motionless, I enjoyed the feeling of her sweaty body pressed against mine, her legs and arms were loosening their grip on my body, her breath still labored, but slowing down. The dildo was still inside her soaking wet pussy as I got up and kissed her, our hands exploring each other's bodies.

"Sarah, that was wonderful."

I didn't say anything, just kissed her again and looked into her eyes while my fingers guided her hair behind her ear.

"Sarah, take it off, it's my turn to fuck you now."

I got up, took the strap-on off, and gave it to Elise. After helping her put it on, she looked at me with fiery eyes. She's going to fuck me and fuck me good I thought.

Elise looked at me and forced me onto my back. She grabbed my ankles and spread my legs while positioning the dildo at the entrance of my already wet pussy. She looked at me, then at the dildo, her body rotating and moving the dildo around my pussy. I moved my body down and managed to get the head of the dildo into my pussy.

"Elise, ahhhh, I can feel it inside of me, please fuck me!"

She slowly pushed the dildo into me while I moaned in agreement. Still drenched in Elise's juices, it slid into me with minimal effort. With it completely inside of me, I could only stare at her, begging with my eyes; she knew what I wanted.

"Elise, don't make me wait."

That's all she needed to hear. She moved her body back and thrust the dildo into me again. She looked into my eyes, then at my pussy while continuing to fuck me. "Ahhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, yesss." I could feel the dildo completely filling me up repeatedly. "Fuck me, yes, yes, yessss."

Her thrusts became harder and faster. "Ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, yeessss."

My juices poured out with each thrust, coating our bodies. Elise, without warning, furiously rubbed my clit with one of her hands.

"Ahhhhh, I'm going to cuuuuummm, Ahhhh!"

Elise violently fucked me as I responded by pushing my body towards hers. "Ahhhhhhhhhh, I'm cuuuuumminng!" My body shook uncontrollably while my mind blacked out with pleasure.

During all this, Elise put her body on top of mine and kissed my neck as my orgasm subsided. When I finally opened my eyes, she was already looking at me before we passionately kissed. I wrapped my arms and legs around her as she slowly started to fuck me again.

Elise brought me to several more orgasms before collapsing on top of me, our bodies coated in sweat and juices as we kissed.

mbella
mbella
20 Followers