Elise Never Does Until Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually their breathing slowed and quieted, but when it did they could now hear the women a short distance away pleasing themselves to climax by who knows what means. Jake withdrew and told the extremely erect men it was now their turn for release. Excited as she was, Elise began to fear what a gang-bang would do to her, but she was too spent to think about it much more then to hope it wouldn't hurt. The men lowered her exhausted legs, and Jake surprisingly released her wrists from the walls. A brief embrace, then he turned her around so she once again faced the wall.

"Sometimes spankings are for punishment, but this time they are a reward. You have been excellent, my pet."

His hands, and none other, slapped her, several times on her ass and thighs, very lightly, not hurting and in fact refreshing her, arousing all her senses again, oddly making her even feel proud. When her ass was radiating, he told her to spread her legs as far as she could while leaning against the wall. Four men stood behind her; each had one hand stroking his cock and the other probing her ass cheeks everywhere, parting them, their fingers sometimes considering entering her. Elise knew she had to take it, would do whatever he asked of her, for him, but silently wondered why Jake didn't want to take her ass first, why he would subject her to this likely brutality.

He spoke to all the men and women, described Elise's ass, how tight and firm it was, how ready, and how great it would feel to enter her that way, to fuck her ass with his cock as his finger had done. She stood absolutely still, spread and ready from them, her ass on fire from the spanks, still overwhelmingly afraid but determined to be brave. She was stunned when, at some cue, the men removed their hands from her and Jake gave her one hard swat on each ass cheek. He then told the men to "Cool her off, boys."

Almost instantly one came on her ass, followed shortly by another, and within a minute or two all had released on her, their combined come dripping between her ass cheeks to her pussy, except for what they could capture to rub all over her ass, soothing all the just-spanked areas. It felt amazing to her, and as their caressing of her ass continued, she unexpectedly climaxed again from relief and erotic sensations.

"Ladies, once I take her out of the cuffs, give her a well-deserved sensuous bath, then return her to me still blindfolded. The night is far from over, and my pet has much to experience, so much to learn."

12