Elise Now Says Yes Sir

Story Info
She goes deeper into BDSM; they go deeper into her.
5.3k words
4.59
51k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So much had happened to her! Was she really the shy, good little girl who had never done anything weird, wrong, or unacceptable in her parents' eyes? Was she still the one about whom they said Elise Never Does anything bad? To her it had grown to sound like Elise Never Does anything!! So she had set out to change that, and change she certainly had done!!

The women toweled her off and led her, still blindfolded, down corridors and through a door. Before one of the women spoke, Elise knew she was in a large bathroom because she was set beside the cold marble of a low counter.

"Directly in front of you is a small lamp. Opposite this one is another door that leads to a hallway, then to the front door you walked in earlier this evening. Your clothes and things are here beside you. You've had an intense experience, little one, and we have no desire to overwhelm you or make you feel retained against your will. So you are free to go; just turn on the lamp after we close the door, remove your blindfold, then dress and leave. There will be other times like this for you, if you wish them, whether you stay or go. Realize that if you do stay, every moment is your choice, a declaration of your willingness to be here and to obey. You can say stop, then all activity will cease and you will be free to leave as you are now. By not stopping, of course, by choosing the new and adventurous, you may discover more to yourself than you ever suspected. If you wish to stay, knock on this door and simply declare that you are ready."

With that, the door shut and Elise was alone in the dark. She was free to leave, so her impulse from her years of habit automatically made her reach out to turn on the lamp, to waste no time escaping this strange setting in which all sorts of incredible things happened. The lamp was now on, but her hand paused at the blindfold, not yet lifting it, only allowing her eyes to see the grey swirling pattern of the countertop. It had been incredible, amazingly bizarre, however never had she felt in danger, or taken for granted, or minimized in any way. She could leave, of course, but if she did she would return to being the old Elise, the one who had been so scared to approach this house tonight. She truly wanted to learn more, to discover what new things these wonderful people, especially that man, had to offer her. After a few deep breaths, she set the blindfold in its place, switched off the lamp, and fumbled toward the door she had entered. From the inside she knocked three times, and said firmly, "I am ready for more tonight."

How she knew the three women smiled she never determined, but when the door opened she was convinced of it. They walked in, all hugged her at once, and in silence began to fill a large bathtub. Elise guessed they had turned on a light since none of them stumbled on the cool tile. It took a long time to fill, and the deepening tone told her that this tub would easily hold more than one person. When it was partly filled, two women ushered her to the edge and helped her place first one foot then the other into the very warm, scented water. It never occurred to Elise to remove the blindfold, even when the steam made it uncomfortable.

Two sea sponges filled with soap expertly administered to her entire body bit by bit. It felt so great over her still tender ass cheeks, and she delighted in the texture against her pussy, the teasing cleansing lovingness of it all. Always a few hands were on her. One woman stood behind her in the tub, allowing Elise to rest against her, then while removing the blindfold she slipped her fingers beneath it to keep Elise's eyes shut. With no desire to spoil the moment, she kept her eyes closed as her face and neck were sudsed and rinsed. More splashing water betrayed the presence of all the women in the tub at once, attending to themselves and each other. Once or twice she thought a finger slipped away from the sponge to slide against her clit, inflaming her, and were those teeth quickly tasting her nipple? She was eager to touch those wonderful women who were soothing her, relaxing her, reassuring her, and enticing her to passion again. Maybe they sensed this, or maybe the time for the bath was over because soon she was standing again, out of the tub, toweled off, and blindfolded again. Elise felt energized more than she ever expected, experienced a feeling of belongingness fleetingly but noticeably. What she mostly knew was that she sincerely wanted to give pleasure as she had received it.

Still nude and with the blindfold secured, the women escorted Elise down the hall to a quiet room. She sensed more than heard a man walk up to her, stopping about two paces away.

"Do you willingly continue; choose to do as I say without hesitation?"

She needed no pause this time. "Yes, sir -- I really want to be here for you." And she meant it. Her whole body felt more alive with this declaration.

"Take one step forward, get on your knees, keep your back straight with your head high, then clasp your hands behind your back."

She did so quickly, lowering herself onto the thick pillow just in front of her feet; she wasn't surprised when his hard cock grazed her cheek. "This is how much your submissiveness is pleasing me already, my pet, and there is so much yet to happen. Suck me; show me that you really want me."

Greedily she took him in her mouth, struggling without her hands to assist her, and in no way did he help her. She lost herself with him in her mouth -- the sensation of his cock exploring her mouth, her throat, made her even hungrier for him. She wanted nothing more than for him to climax in her mouth, to swallow all of what he offered her. He reached his hand down to push her head against his body, forcing his erection inside her, his breath getting huskier.

Suddenly he pushed her away, his cock dripping from her saliva, throbbing from his need. "It's a good thing you're so hungry, little one, because you have four men to thank, those four who held you so well during all our earlier activities. You should show your appreciation for them one by one."

Having said that, he stepped back and another man stood in his place, guided this new cock to her mouth. The different size and shape intrigued her as did the new scent, the taste of his skin. While sucking him, enjoying him, thanking him with the pumping of her mouth, she felt those now familiar feminine hands behind her, noticed a woman kneeling behind her. With hands still clasped, she felt a cuff attach to each of her wrists. In the process, Elise's relaxed fingers encountered the sweet, naked pussy behind her. Barely perceptibly, she pressed her hand back into the soft folds, the moist heat, and was rewarded with increased pressure of acceptance. Too soon the cuffs were in place and clicked together, so Elise no longer needed to clasp her hands. She kept them there as long as she could, but that sweet woman behind her withdrew to allow her to concentrate on the cock thrusting into her mouth.

Long before his completion another man took the first one's place, audibly sighing when his cock slid into her mouth, feeling the slippery silky insides of her cheeks along his crown and shaft, her tongue swirling to taste all she could reach of him, down to his balls when she could. When she had as much of him in her as she could, when her throat fought the gag reflex to please him, she felt a different tightening around her throat, from the outside, as another women leaned against her back to cinch the collar just tightly enough. With a hot cock in her mouth and a warm pussy at her shoulders, Elise loved every moment and, when she had time to think it, praised herself for having had the courage to stay.

At the same moment, the woman and the man pulled away, but a third man quickly stepped up for his reward of a tongue lapping while being pumped. As with the others, this man just stood there while Elise used all her expertise to please him. When barely a minute had passed and he pulled back, she was confused, wondered if she hadn't pleased him enough, but she knew by his musky sweet scent that he was only a step back. Between them a woman kneeled, for a second letting her nipples graze Elise's, their pussies pressing together. Then the woman knelt farther, took a nipple into her mouth, and sucked it hard, nipped it, teased it with her tongue till it was as hard as a dried pea and about as big. Having achieved her goal, she slipped a noose-like string around Elise's nipple and tightened it to the point of discomfort. Repeating the procedure on the other nipple, she soon had both nipples lassoed. She pulled on the beaded string that now connected both nipples, which caused Elise to quietly wince, then the woman stood and left. With aching nipples, Elise found the third man's cock thrust deeply again into her mouth, but not for long.

Each cock was unique, each one enticed her and delighted her with its individual reactions to the touch of her lips, tongue and throat. She had come to expect something to happen to her when the last man arrived for his treat, and she wondered what it might be while she tickled him with her tongue and sucked in this new delight. She had no choice but to take him even farther in her mouth when hands on either side of her pushed down on her shoulders and spread her ass cheeks wide apart. In one move a somewhat narrow but long, well-lubed butt plug was shoved inside her. She gasped, which only served to give the cock deeper entry into her throat. This invasion stunned her, was entirely new to her, something the group quickly realized by her reactions and her attempts to reach behind her to understand it. Her wriggling made it move inside her almost as the cock did in her mouth. For some reason she felt her nipples ache in their restraints, ache for touch, for mouths, more than release. She wanted ... more. Did she really think that? Did this dual violation truly excite her; was it the cause of the wetness in her pussy now eager for attention? Wanting to disbelieve, she knew, however, it was true that she genuinely loved this.

The fourth man pulled back, leaving Elise with only the touch of the props: cuffs, collar, nipple ties, and butt plug. When she was assisted to a standing position again, she noticed that the plug had rubber-like hairs on it that reached nearly to her knees giving her a tail. She was walked a few paces away to a wall, and en route the swishing of her "tail" played against her inner thighs, providing a new and exquisite sensation. The cuffs were unsnapped only to be snapped together again with her hands in front of her.

"In front of you is the leash that held you earlier. Reach up and hold it. This time, it doesn't restrain you but you restrain yourself with its assistance, more willingly choosing and accepting whatever happens to be my pleasure at the time. Will you do this for me, my pet?"

"Yes, sir!" She replied with more enthusiasm than she initially felt but suspected that she would learn to feel it soon. Holding the end of the leash allowed her to bend slightly at the hips, a relaxing position that jutted her ass out a bit for all to see.

"You are so beautiful to me when you stand there, dressed as you are, ready for me. Swish your tail around, pet; push your sexy ass out toward me. That's it, yes, just like that. I'm stroking myself at this sight, pet, because I want you so much, and I will have you."

Elise whimpered from desire for this man who commanded her, seemed to tease her body with only his voice. She squirmed in anticipation of whatever he would do, whatever way he would take her, but for a minute nothing happened. Wondering if she was swishing her tail enough, she wagged it more, but still nothing. She remained untouched until the soft leather tip of a riding crop lightly stung her ass cheek near the hip, matched it on the other side a bit lower, then slapped once more but in the middle of her inner thigh.

Before she could react to this, all four men and the three women sought out her body with their hands, lips, tongues, and every part of them that could reach her. Some kneeled to lick her tits, her pussy, while others tongued her ass, paying particular attention to precisely where she had been cropped. That attention soothed the sting, made her nearly forget that it had happened in the erotic joy they created in her.

"What you have previously thought of as pain, in here is simply a preparation for greater pleasure. You will learn that the excitement you get will always exceed any moments of discomfort, so the greater the initial challenge the more satisfaction you can expect. I conduct your pleasure with the pressure of this riding crop and how often you feel it from me."

All hands and tongues withdrew to be immediately followed by the crop stinging her outer thighs, then lower back, then base of her ass near the plug. She flinched at each nip the leather took at her but fought to remain still and quiet. The crop had barely left her when the hands and tongues returned to relieve the heat and bite of each mark. The cooling felt wonderful, and at times she was able to buck against a ready tongue, or press back to better feel the lips on her inner thighs. When the men and women moved her this way and that to get in better position, the "tail" tickled her, delighted her. Sometimes, whether by accident or design, someone would tug on her nipple tie, making her wince but then feel a rush of pleasure when released and licked.

They turned her around and with some of the hands still on her she felt the crop quickly in succession snap at a few places on her breasts, then once on her stomach, and a few times on her legs. Each session yielded more hits, yet while hit each stung, and each made her flinch and shy from it, she found it not too uncomfortable to withstand. Knowing that this gave him pleasure, the sight of her, the control of her, his ability to get her to accept this willingly, softened the blows, turned them into sharp kisses instead of slaps. Again the hands and tongues were on her, and they turned her around as they suckled her tits, lapped up her flesh, and drank her hot juices.

Elise therefore was very surprised to feel the shaft of the crop directly land on the butt plug while she was being pleased elsewhere. It hit hard, forcing the plug inside her, repeating it enough to make her feel that the plug itself was fucking her ass. All these sensations were too much and, despite her thoughts that she shouldn't feel this way, she realized she was very close to a huge orgasm.

Could they read her mind? Hardly had she thought of her excitement when everything stopped and the plug was yanked from her ass. She felt the loss intimately, which surprised her more than its entrance in her had done.

"Your ass now feels a new need to be filled, to be fucked. As you fuck each man and suck each woman, each one to a complete climax, you will be filled everywhere but your ass. No one will touch you there no matter what else they might do. No one will have your ass but me, and only when I am fully ready to possess you and you are ready to deliver yourself to me totally.... Drop down on your knees and elbows, your ass high in the air, with your head low in submission and to please the women who have tended to you."

In different order, by lottery perhaps she wondered, the man took turns fucking her. The first teased her new need by caressing the outer portions of her ass, tracing along some of the pink areas from the crop, before grabbing her hips and slowly, gently guiding his condom-covered cock into her. When he had eased his whole length in her pussy, he slid gradually in and out, savoring the sensation of finally being inside her. Suddenly he began to pump furiously and Elise discovered why because clearly the sight of an aroused, nude, masturbating woman sliding into position to receive her mouth was too much for him. Elise was unsure what to do now. That she had to do this she knew, but moreover she wanted to, desperately wanted to please this woman who smelled so appetizing. Could she do it? Her inexperience was aided by the fucking she received because it automatically made her fuck her tongue in rhythm against the woman's pussy and clit, eliciting moans of delight. Her attention returned to the man inside her as he came inside her, overwhelmed by the waiting, sucking, waiting, fucking, and watching beautiful women having sex.

Once he had recovered he withdrew from her quickly. Elise expected to be filled again right away, so in a gap she focused all her energy on making a woman come, bringing ecstasy to this sweet, feminine form. She sucked with all her talent on the engorged clit before her, and when the stronger scent and increased bucking against her tongue told her she had reached her goal, she felt the crop smack her ass three times in rapid succession. Still feeling the sting, a new cock entered her, another woman wriggled into place for a licking just after the other had left. This time she nipped gently at the lips of the delicious pussy, teased the clit rather then attend to it right away, traced along the length of the pussy even to the ass, and flicked her tongue around everywhere. This woman clearly loved it, held Elise's head in her hands to encourage her and not let her stop. Calling out to her, to anyone, to everyone, this woman loudly cried, "Fuck me," which Elise did with her tongue, aided by the orgasmic thrusts of the pounding she herself got.

When he pulled out, Elise expected the sting of the crop again; but as she teased this woman, removing her tongue when she had been vacated and nuzzling against her clit with her face, she felt the crop caressing her. It petted her own pussy and clit, traced along the opening to her ass making her spread her legs wider reflexively. Elise was surprised when she enjoyed licking a woman's ass, and more so when that sent the woman into gasping orgasm. She fought hard to keep her mouth on her as the woman finger fucked herself. With the crop still caressing her back and ass, the third man entered her and mumbled about the things he wanted to do to and with both women in front of him. These men were evidently primed before reaching Elise, must have been stroking themselves, she thought because he too quickly came.

He and the likewise depleted woman pulled away from her at the same time, leaving her ready and expecting the last two. For a while the only touch she received was the crop caressing her; sometimes it swatted her ass, other times it pressed against her thighs to spread her legs more to better reach her clit. The leather tip thrilled her as if it were a lover, seduced her. Purring from the sweetness of it, she was surprised when it turned into two quick swats directly on her clit. Sensation of some sort flashed through her, and she had no idea if it was pain or pleasure. The tip of the crop rested on her pussy, reminded her of the power of its touch -- as if she needed a reminder. While still there the last man entered her, instantly began fucking her hard, followed soon by the delectable scent and taste she now craved of a woman, eagerly consuming this new pussy in every way she could, soaking her face in the wetness she created.

The crop still explored her, and even with the man fucking her it teased the opening to her ass, tickling her with curiosity until she was thrusting back to meet that touch. Elise knew she had long ago lost the ability to identify her orgasms, so intent was she on whatever man, woman, or prop touched her, so exquisite was her constant bliss. She had orgasm, she knew, and plenty of them. She had a great cock fucking her dramatically, and a lusty woman's pussy grinding against her face, hungry for her tongue and sucking. Yet even with her climaxes she was not yet satisfyingly fulfilled. That crop kept recalling to her the new way she could be entered and pleased, filled and sated. All of this, all of her orgasms, increased her need -- not just desire -- but need for him. She didn't crave a man, but Him, knew she would find the satisfaction she sought only with Him. Everything about Him had become of paramount importance.

12