Elise - Slutty Intern Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trysten
Trysten
158 Followers

Now, she was doing anal with this brute and saying things that would make a sailor blush. And it was clear she was getting a lot out of this sex session. I realized it: Elise was a complete sexual animal, a slut. She had admitted as much when she told me that she "loved sex" and that she didn't want us to be together. I suppose that hadn't truly sunk in when she said it. Well I knew what it meant now.

By this point, I was so tired... I didn't wait for whatever round this was to stop. I just drifted back to sleep with the screams of passion echoing in my bedroom and in my brain.

...

The sound of my alarm finally roused me at 8:37 a.m. Shit! I had overslept, and now I had to scramble to get ready and make it into work for my 9:30 meeting with my boss. I pissed, showered, shaved, dressed, and mentally prepped for the meeting with Mr. Sumrall. Luckily, I get ready quickly. Also, I was so focused on hurrying that I briefly forgot about Elise's shenanigans last night. But when I say briefly, it was really fucking brief. What the fuck was she thinking?

And shit! She sent me that weird text to make sure she was up and at the meeting, didn't she? Did she expect to get fucked all night?

I looked at my phone: 8:56 a.m. I could be sitting in my office at the plant in under seven minutes, so I wasn't worried about me being late, but I did start thinking about Elise. I didn't hear the shower running next door. So I decided to take the high road and head over there to fulfill my promise.

I knocked on her door and gave her a call on her cell. No response. I knocked again. Again, nothing. Just to be sure, I decided to go in and make sure she wasn't there. It was an important meeting coming up. And I could go in, because through some mix-up, we had each been given keys to each other's apartments. Almost like rather than giving each tenant a key and a backup, they got switched, so we each had keys to each other's place. Because we knew the other wasn't going to break in and steal shit, it wasn't a big deal. In our current situation, it might prove helpful.

I opened the door and walked into Elise's apartment, and what presented itself to my eyes was utterly fucking astonishing.

Cody was sitting upright on a couch that was angled toward the front door, and Elise was slowly riding him reverse cowgirl...completely naked. I could clearly see his massive dick going in and out of her engorged pussy, which was wet and red and easily handling his substantial length and girth. His hands were on her hips, helping to pick her up and down off his shaft. Her tits swaying back and forth as their slow grind played out much more smoothly than it must have been the night before.

Elise's eyes were afar. By that I mean she was in a daze. They both seem to have vowed to fuck each other until the other collapsed from exhaustion—not wanting to lose some bet. They weren't sighing or moaning anymore, they were just thrusting

After maybe ten seconds, Elise looked up to me. I can only imagine the look on my face. Quickly, her senses seemed to flood back to her, and a look of panicked recognition took hold.

"Shit!" She tried to get off Cody, but his strong hands on her hips kept her impaled on him.

"Cody! Get the fuck out! I've got to go."

I had had enough by this point. I said, "Elise, You seem to realize where you need to be. I'll see you there." And as I walked out I saw Elise finally climb off Cody and scurry to the bathroom. Her taut ass bouncing with purpose.

The Meeting

Twenty-five minutes later Mr. Sumrall and I were shaking hands and shooting the proverbial shit in the conference room. It was 9:28, so Elise still wasn't technically late. A minute later, she breezed in and joined our light and easy conversation. I was astonished. She didn't look as put together as she normally did, but I'll be damned if she wasn't close. Her hair was pulled back and she had a smart blouse and skirt on. She had applied a little makeup, but not enough to look like she had overdone it.

Thirty seconds after my first impression, though, you could see some of the cracks in the facade. The dark rings under her eyes had been powdered, but they were still visible. Her hair showed signs that it hadn't been freshly washed and dried. And, last, there was the smell. It wasn't bad, like body odor or even the alcohol that I knew she'd consumed the night before. It was sex. And the overall bad smell of the plant and Pinewood may have masked it a little, but not all the way. I knew what it was. And by the intrigued look on Mr. Sumrall's face when she first approached, I knew he knew as well.

...

After a minute of small talk, Mr. Sumrall launched right into meeting, "Alright guys, I'll cut to the chase. Your work at Pinewood has been exemplary. Your reports are on time and full of useful data for our home office to pick apart. Kevin, your inventory intake reports are so complete and timely that the plant's industrial engineer has used them to tweak procedures to optimize output. I've got to tell you, I've never had a client report something like that. It's been reported up the chain and it goes without saying everyone is pleased.

"Elise, your reports have been well received as well. We have also have gotten word that the client has appreciated your efforts to ingratiate yourself with the local staff. Client relations 101, heighten your importance to people. Your dad would be proud."

At this, I looked over and saw Elise blush. Ingratiating herself indeed.

"I'd like nothing more than to slap you on the back and say job well done, but, as you read, my e-mail hinted of an audit by the state regulatory agency. This isn't set in stone, but our lobbyists are hearing that there's political pressure to curb 'excess industrial environmental impacts,' whatever that means. What I do know is it means is that we have to be prepared at a moment's notice to churn through mountains of data and satisfy any rogue regulator or PAC with high quality reporting for the client.

"As you know, the 4th of July weekend is next weekend, and there's a chance we have to work through it. In fact, I've put the other interns on alert that they need to scrap their vacation plans to come and join you. In terms of what work needs to be done, I can't say at the moment because I don't know. As you know, you're not going to be writing the reports destined for the governor's desk, but you'll be sifting through the data that will go up the chain and provide critical context for our reports. This is a chance to shine. Apologies if your patriotic vacation plans have to suffer."

...

Well, that was a letdown. I was looking forward to heading home for the 4th and seeing some friends. It wouldn't have been a relaxing vacation given the inevitable drama my dad would cause, but it would be nice to get a break from the office and Pinewood.

Elise had a more troubled look on her face. I could tell she wasn't pleased that another item on her summer social calendar had been impacted, but I also saw her take a more contemplative look. She was obviously replaying the events in her mind. What was puzzling, was that I thought I was getting to know her but I had no idea what that look was. One the one hand, it was almost as if you could see a moral hangover creep over her face...no doubt reconsidering her debauched actions the night before. On the other, it almost seemed like she had an uncertain, but pleasant, thought in her mind's eye. It's like she was trying to confirm that her room smelled like a French vanilla candle when Cody started pounding her with his huge cock. How did she convey both of those conflicting expressions?

...

After leaving the meeting, Elise and I headed back to our little office. To get from the conference room to the office, you have to go through the area where plant employees entered the plant. Cody was standing there getting reamed out by his boss for being late. His face, however, had the smuggest look of satisfaction I'd ever seen.

"What the fuck was so special to make you two hours late ... and show up with that shit-eating grin on your face?" yelled the plant manager.

Cody noticed Elise walk up and pointed right at her. The plant manager spun around, saw that Cody was pointing at Elise, and realized the implication. Elise's activities were now out in the open. She kept moving, but she knew we knew. I saw a shiver run down her spine. Was that fear, or excitement?

*****

I have several chapters of this story already written. I will be releasing them over the coming days, and I hope you enjoy them. Show that by rating the story and/or sending a message. I enjoy feedback, both good and bad.

Trysten
Trysten
158 Followers
12