Elise's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the way, don't you dare fuckin come until I say you can. If you disobey me, I think you know what will happen."

He couldn't imagine that she would really shoot him over such a thing. Shaking his head, Dan began to mutter something but was quickly cut off by Elise.

"I don't feel like I have anything to lose right now you bastard."

Her grip on the gun tightened as her emotions overwhelmed her.

"If you think for some reason that I would not go over the edge and kill you, that would be a huge mistake. Your life is on the line, do you really want to see if I am bluffing? I don't think it's worth it, what about you?"

He didn't really know what to think, he just knew he was scared and had to comply with all her orders. Various thoughts ran through his mind as he fucked her slowly, but he couldn't deny the pleasure he was receiving from pumping her tight, wet snatch. His dick slid in and out of her, parting her pink flesh with each successive thrust.

"Mmmmmmm... that's it... fuck that pussy good."

Dan's speed increased as his horniness overwhelmed him, he fucked with more vigor until he realized that he had to slow down or risk blowing his load. Grabbing onto her thighs and gripping them tightly, he paused his motions and left his dick buried deep inside her. Elise's light moans suddenly stopped and a vicious look swept across her face.

"I don't fuckin think so. Fuck that pussy as hard and as fast as you can until I allow you to slow down, you hear me?"

Dan was in a bind. How could he keep up his pace and keep fucking her hard without coming? Elise shoved the weapon into his stomach and pressed firmly.

"Do it now and do it hard! I'm running out of patience with you!"

Realizing the severity of the situation, Dan resumed his frenzied fucking. Elise's moans grew louder as Dan pumped with more force, his cock now slamming into her at a furious rate. Her breasts shook pleasantly making it even more difficult for Dan to resist climaxing at any given moment as his cock rushed in and out of her tight pussy.

"Fuck me harder! Ohhhh... mmmmm."

Dan tried to deviate his attention so that he would not burst from the pleasure his dick was receiving. His mind was being overpowered by the sensations he was experiencing in his most private parts. Closing his eyes, he tried his hardest to resist being sucked further and further into Elise's trap. She quickly slapped him in the face and told him to keep his eyes focused on her body. Dan grudgingly looked at her face, hoping to stay away from the pleasing imagery of her breasts swaying or her clean shaved pussy sucking his dick into it's tight wet folds. She had a grimaced look on her face, as he pounded her into the mattress hard. Her moans and groans were becoming more animated while she got drilled and that certainly did not help Dan's cause. He felt the cum rising in his lower regions and knew he could not hold back much longer, he was about to come.

To Dan's delight, Elise made him stop and withdraw his throbbing cock from her extremely wet snatch. But his relief was short lived as she pushed him down onto the bed and handcuffed him to the bedpost. He could only imagine what she would do next and it disturbed him that he was now absolutely at her mercy. He stared at her in shock as she spoke.

"Now then, it's time to really have some fun. You still can't come or I'll make you pay. But I get to take total control now."

Elise slowly mounted Dan, placing her legs on both sides of him and inserted his still throbbing cock into her pussy. He groaned as she worked his cock with a phenomenal array of hip grinding maneuvers. She quickly picked up her speed and really began bouncing on his cock with a fury. Her tits bounced wildly as she placed her hands on his chest and fucked away. Moaning loudly, she berated Dan for his brutal fuck earlier. Dan could not resist this much longer, he was only human, though he had done an exceptional job thus far at holding back. His nuts were about to blow as Elise took full advantage of his rock hard cock.

"You fucker! Mmmmm! Ohhhhh God! Fuck!," she screamed as her rigorous bouncing reached a peak.

Dan had reached his limits of resistance and could no longer hold it in, as Elise fucked him viciously, he climaxed and had one of the most intense orgasms of his entire life. He closed his eyes and his face became contorted as he blew his load deep inside her. Well aware of what had just taken place, Elise continued riding him furiously until she herself was overwhelmed with an exhilarating orgasm that flushed over her entire body and caused her to scream in absolute ecstasy. She shook violently as Dan's sore cock rested deep inside her now soaking wet pussy.

"I warned you not to come... Now you're really going to pay."

She climbed off of him and picked up his clothing, pulling out his wallet and taking all the cash out. She then came across Jennifer's number which Dan had taken just hours earlier. She looked Dan in the eye and spit on him with an angered look on her face.

"What's this? Your new girlfriend's number? You fuckin cock, I knew you couldn't resist. Had to go and get laid right away didn't you?"

Dan laid there, naked and humiliated, fearful of Elise's next action. With his hands cuffed to the bed and Elise waving his gun around, he was completely powerless. Her spit still fresh on his face, she told Dan that the night was about to get a lot more interesting. She picked up his cell phone and slowly dialed Jennifer's number.

"Guess what Dan? You're going to call your little girlfriend Jennifer and tell her that you would like her to help you pack some of your stuff. Give her the directions and tell her that you are in the bedroom gathering your belongings. When she gets here, we're going to have a little party."

Dan was completely disgusted at her request. He knew that whatever she had planned, it was not going to be pretty. How could she involve someone who was totally innocent? Jennifer had done nothing wrong at all and Dan had seriously liked her, even hoping to start fresh with her. And now, everything was about to come crumbling down. He pleaded with Elise, hoping to calm her down.

"Please... I know you hate me and you have good reason for it. You can have my money and you've certainly taken advantage of me here tonight, but Jennifer has done nothing wrong, let's just settle this without her."

Elise shook her head and grinned. Holding his cell phone to his ear, she gave him an ultimatum.

"The phone is ringing, you either tell her exactly what I told you to say or she gets to hear your final words on the phone. Your choice."

Dan's heart sank as the ringing reverberated in his head.

"Hello?"

"Jennifer, it's Dan, sorry to wake you sweetie. I have more stuff here than I originally thought, would you mind coming over and helping me pack?"

"Sure, just give me the directions and I'll get dressed and be right over."

"Thanks honey, I really appreciate it."

Dan looked at Elise as he gave Jennifer the directions, his eyes downcast as she smiled and winked at him. This night was going to get worse, much worse.

"Okay Dan, I'm gonna jump in the shower real quick, I'll be over in about fifteen minutes okay?"

"Thanks babe, see you soon."

"See ya!"

Elise hung up the phone and placed it on the dresser as she paced about the room naked and still dripping wet from the hot sex. She grabbed a chair and pulled it up to the bed and sat down. She placed one foot on the bed as her other foot scraped the floor.

"Yes Dan, this night is far from over, you can believe that. I cannot wait to see your new girlfriend. I bet she's real pretty."

Elise smirked as she spoke, looking Dan right in the eye and drawing even more motivation from his pained expression.

"Better yet, I'm looking forward to violating her and using her just like I used you. Time to pull out the toys."

She walked over to the dresser and pulled out some of her favorite toys, her 6 inch clear dildo, the anal beads and a double header. Laughing quietly, Elise sat by the bed, mocking Dan and swearing at him. Yes, sweet justice was going to be hers.

12