Elissa's Giant Fantasy

Story Info
Elissa's fantasy adventures in ancient Greece.
21.7k words
4.55
93.9k
128
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers

My name is Elissa and I am nearly twenty one. I lost my virginity two years ago to an older guy who I thought I was in love with. After a few months of being together with Bob he kept increasing the pressure on me to have sex with him. Because I thought we loved each other I eventually agreed to let him. On the night it happened we were at a party at his friend's house and I had got pretty drunk. He said he had arranged it that we could use the spare bedroom in the house and around midnight we went upstairs.

He started kissing me and we fooled around on the bed until I was feeling pretty sexy. He undressed me and got his cock out. I had already gathered that he was quite well endowed but it was much bigger than I expected; looking back on it he was probably about eight inches and quite thick with it. I was feeling very apprehensive but he kept encouraging me, saying it would be fine as he rolled a condom onto it.

He was very slow and gentle at first but as he struggled to get inside me he became more and more impatient until eventually he told me I would just have to grit my teeth and that it would be all over in a moment. I was not prepared for what happened next; he just rammed it into me and I screamed. Inch by painful inch he rammed his cock into me while he held his hand over my mouth to stop me making any more noise. He was really hurting me but he began fucking me in earnest.

The pain began to subside a little and he was looking down at me with this glazed look in his eyes. I had sobered up a bit and became aware that there was somebody else in the room; I could hear someone giggling quietly. I shouted to Rob and tried to get him off me but he grabbed my hands above my head and just continued pumping himself into me.

"Relax baby, it's just a couple of my friends; they have never seen a girl getting fucked before." He said. He then went at me hard and fast while he held me down and to my utter humiliation the guys in the room let others in and there was about ten of them gathered around to witness me being fucked like that. Worse still was the fact that he was able to make me come like that; much to his satisfaction. He took a long time and when it was over he told me how fantastic I was. The other lads had left once the show was over and Rob drove me home; still in shock at what had happened. Predictably he dumped me a few days later and I soon learned that this was not the first time he had done this with other girls.

Now it might seem unnecessary to explain all of the above but the connections to my first sexual experience and my fantasies are quite obvious when I think about it. This is my current favourite sexual fantasy, which started off in my head with different facets of the fantasy that have combined as I took it out of my head to write it down.

Part 1

I am an eighteen year old girl living on the Island now known as Crete in the Mediterranean Sea. I live in a tiny village on the coast with my parents, spending my time helping them with net mending and occasionally going out on the boats fishing. I am very slim and extremely beautiful. One day a raiding party comes ashore from Mycenae and I am caught unawares by them; the powerful men easily outrunning and overpowering me.

I am tied and carried back to their boat where I am thrown roughly on a pile of sacking. There are two other young girls there; neither of whom I recognise. The men soon set sail and we end up arriving in the harbour of a huge walled City. I can only assume we are to be sold as slave girls.

I am separated from the other girls and confined for three nights in what can only be described as a prison cell. It has rough stone walls, a high barred window and a heavy wooden door. There is a narrow wooden cot to one side and a pot for a toilet but nothing else. Each day I am brought food but no one will answer my questions.

"Please tell me why I'm here? What are you going to do with me?" I plead whenever they appear.

In the time I'm there I listen to the sounds from outside, trying to get a sense of where I am. I hear voices and a cockerel, the occasional braying of donkeys and once there seemed to be the sounds of a crowd shouting and cheering. Some kind of party I assume.

There are many female slaves who are my attendants in the palace, but it's the men who are clearly in charge. The attendants are quite friendly and I get to know a few of their names. Olivia is the one who comes to me most often. She is older than me; perhaps late twenties. There are also twins, Adrianna and Adrenis, who look about twenty.

After three days of being held, the next morning I am taken to some baths by a guard and made to bathe by the women there. I don't know these women and they are quite brusque with me; scrubbing me roughly once I'm in the water and ordering me about. When they have finished with me and I have been dried they take me to another room where Olivia and Adrianna await me. I really have very little pubic hair but Olivia tells me I have to have all the hair completely removed.

"The hair on your head is quite beautiful Elissa; it's your crowning glory. But this hair is very unsightly child; we need to remove it." She says, pointing between my legs. "No women here are allowed to let it grow."

She makes me lie on a wooden bench with my legs apart and they use a sugaring solution to rip it all out. It takes some time as she is very careful to remove every last one. I find it quite painful but feel unable to protest.

When they seem satisfied with my appearance I am dressed in a flimsy white, almost see through short gown and I am led to the entrance of a long dark corridor. There I am met by a tall handsome guard who they tell me is called Alexis. He is dressed in little more than I am. He takes some kind of leather cuffs from the wall and makes me put my hands behind my back before securing my wrists together behind me. He firmly grips me by my arm and leads me down into the enveloping darkness.

After about twenty yards I see the outline of the door at the end. The guard pushes it open, dragging me after him. The brightness of the sunlight leaves me temporarily blinded but as I become accustomed to the light. I see I am in a small circular arena, perhaps ten or twelve yards around. There are several rows of seats set all the way around behind the low the perimeter wall and they are full of men and women. My handsome guard takes me to the centre of the circle and takes hold of the material of the robe at my neck and simply rips it apart, tearing it all the way down to my crotch.

Within a matter of seconds I am stood naked and ashamed in front of all these people. I try to cover myself with my hands as best I can but behind me I hear a noise and a hush falls upon the crowd. I turn, just in time to see the 'thing' that is emerging from the only other door in the arena. It is crouched down despite the size of the door and as it emerges stands erect. The thing is a man; after a fashion, but he is enormous, literally a giant of proportions unheard of in modern times. He has a huge unkempt beard and low forehead which makes him look more like a Neanderthal than a man.

He is easily ten feet tall and built like a body builder; very hairy with muscles bulging everywhere. It is a terrifying sight, not least because he is also completely naked and the size of his penis is equally befitting his stature; even soft it looks absolutely huge! My blood runs cold as he starts toward me and I am left in no further doubt of the fate that is to befall me. Alexis is quick and grabs me around my waist as I try to run from the monster. He forces my head down and pulls up on my arms, forcing me to bend over as the giant approaches me from the rear.

I am struggling as he reaches me but with an obviously well practised manoeuvre I feel the giants massive arms reach between my legs, forcing them apart as he lifts me effortlessly high off the ground. As he stands up straight I fall back against his chest trapping my already tethered hands behind me, my widespread thighs supported on his forearms. His hands then reach up behind my head, bending me double and his huge fingers entwine, pushing my head down. In this way I am held completely helpless before the assembled audience; legs splayed very wide apart, my little hairless pussy completely exposed to them.

I cannot see them because I am being forced to look down at the ground but I am all too aware that I am being displayed. The giant turns in a circle so everyone gets to see me and then Alexis does something totally unexpected. My crotch is level with his face and he walks up to me and winks before putting his nose to my pussy and deeply inhaling my scent. He smiles up at me in approval and begins slowly teasing my pussy with his tongue. I struggle a little, unaccustomed to this sensation but there is no stopping it; there is no stopping any of this.

From the moment I first see it I am unable to stop thinking about the giants cock. I'm not a virgin but that thing cannot possibly fit inside me!

It is obvious now what is going to be happening to me and I am feeling absolutely terrified. Despite this I feel myself getting turned on by the guards tongue as he expertly teases and licks my whole pussy before concentrating on my little clitty. I close my eyes and try to blot out what is happening but its no use; he is too good at it and I am unable to resist this in any way. Opening my eyes again he is smiling up at me with his tongue firmly swirling around my clit. I let out a moan, starting to worry that he will make me come in front of all these people.

I feel his fingers at my pussy now; he is driving two of them into my very wet hole. They go in easily I am that turned on and slippery. He adds another and starts to fuck me with them, never relenting with his tongue. Another moan escapes me with the new found sensation of being fucked and licked at the same time. Despite myself I am getting extremely turned on by all of this; but I am finding the thought of all these people watching me getting brought off like this incredibly embarrassing.

I feel yet another of the guard's fingers entering my vagina and I moan again as all four are now thrust in and out of my aching cunt. I can feel how wet I am by how easily I am accepting his fingers inside me. Just when I think I can't hold out any longer he takes his face away from my pussy, slips his fingers from me and he smiles as he shows me what he is about to do. Alexis forms hand into a cone shape and immediately pushes it into my now very wet pussy.

I gasp as I try to fathom what is happening to me; how is this even possible? Can a woman actually take a man's whole fist inside her vagina? "Ahh! Ahhh!" I cry out, again struggling as I feel more and more of it being wedged inside me. He is really hurting me and quite merciless as I am being slowly impaled upon his hand.

"Oh God, no please!" I cry in vain and in a flash of burning pain my pussy swallows him, stretching me and filling me like I have never felt before. I feel his hand clench into a fist and to my relief, once his fist is inside me the burning sensation subsides and he then puts his tongue to my clitty again and takes up the same motions as before. This time though the fucking is with his entire clenched fist, gently at first but with ever increasing vigour as he see's the effect it's having on me. Despite the pain of the entry I find that the sensation of his clenched fist fucking me combined with his tonguing my clit is unbelievably erotic and I am feeling terrified that he is going to make me come like this!

I watch as he eats me out, seeing the thrusting of his arm and feeling his fist inside me; fucking me to heights of pleasure I have never known before. After what seems like an eternity I feel like am about to lose all control. I cry out in ecstasy, again and again as his tongue and pumping fist just doesn't let up. I am panting loudly, desperate to avoid him making me come when suddenly I feel him pull his bunched fist out of me, making me wince in pain. I feel momentary relief as I am vaguely aware of him walking away. But without the guard obscuring the view I am now confronted with what I have been fearing the most; the giant's enormous cock, now clearly in full erection protruding a good thirteen inches from his hairy loins!

I know it will never fit inside me, not in a million years. It is much bigger than even the guard's clenched fist; it is at least three inches wide, possibly more. But these people obviously have other ideas; they clearly want to see the giant rape me in front of them. How many other girls have suffered this fate? But I am left little time to speculate on it for as soon as that's done the handsome guard smears the giants cock with some kind of oily lubricant. He then guides the massive bulging cockhead into my flinching cunt. The giant lifts me a little higher and the tip nudges into me and as he lets me down on it I feel that burning sensation starting all over again. My rapist is enormously powerful and I know it's futile to resist but I start to struggle; I can't help myself. My handsome guard is stood before me and I can see how eagerly he is watching every inch of the dreadful invasion of my cunt.

"Don't fight him or he will hurt you; badly!" says Alexis "Don't even struggle. Just open your little cunt for him and let him in!" I am terrified; my pussy has been well stretched by the guard's fist but this is so much bigger, my cunt is stretching far beyond what I could have ever imagined and I cry out in pain.

"Aaahhh! Aaahh! Oh no please, you're hurting me, please? Aaahh!" The dreadful stretching sensation in my pussy seems unbearable but I have no choice. I am in panic as I feel it slowly advancing, the huge pulsating organ demanding to be let in.

"He will fit; I promise. Just try to relax; I've seen this countless times, there's no point in trying to resist it!" Alexis says, his eyes fixed on my pussy "Yes, yes, go on you can take it, open yourself, let him in, you're almost there!"

I try to tell myself to relax; instinctively bearing down on it when all of a sudden something gives inside me. With a sharp stab of pain I feel myself sinking slowly and painfully down onto the massive slippery shaft! I hear myself groaning out loud, a deep guttural sound forced from the very depths of me. I am horrified; I can't believe that I have actually taken it inside me. How is this even possible? Never in my life have I felt as utterly and completely stuffed as this.

"Grip it, grip it; tense your muscles.. Do it!" Alexis insists. But much as I try to obey him I simply can't; my cunt is stretched so much I cannot grip him any harder than I already am!

"Good girl, very good girl" says Alexis smiling up at me. "I said you could take him. But let me give you some advice; the King and Queen are here today and on no account must you displease them; it would be very bad for you if you were to do that. Do you understand?" I nod but don't really know what he means.

This time there is little relief from the stretching; the massive fleshy shaft keeps my vagina stretched to its absolute limit! I feel a little faint; the blood is ringing in my ears but I am all too aware of the roar of the crowd. The giant's possession of my body is what they have come to witness and they are clearly approving. Who knows of whom? Him for taking me? Me for taking him?

The spectacle of my impalement on this colossus is not to be hurried I realise as I am paraded around the entire perimeter wall, the giant walking lazily around and around with me stretched around his cock. He still has my head forced down and I am spared the looks on their faces as he literally presents me to them so they can see in close up detail the juncture of his cock with my cunt as it enters my body. While I guess this is part of the ritual I can feel his impatience to get on with taking his pleasure from me in the almost imperceptible little thrusts he allows himself in and out of my pussy and the pulsations of it which stretch me a fraction further.

Some of the crowd even reach out and touch my pussy we are that close, feeling how incredibly tightly stretched my tortured cunt is by the monstrous penis. One or two massage my clit for a moment and embarrass me by commenting on the copious amount of my creamy juices coating his giant cock. But I am then moved on to be displayed to yet more people. Finally we stop and the giant lifts my head so I am looking directly at the people in front of me; quite clearly the King and Queen. I try to lower my eyes in shame but the King speaks;

"Don't lower your eyes child, look at me, I wish to see your face." I look up into the eyes of the King as he addresses me;

"Well you really are a rare beauty aren't you, such fine features and such an exquisite little body." he says gently as I feel myself blush.

"You have such an innocent looking face but I'll wager you're no stranger to a hot hard cock are you?" he continues.

"No my Lord, Oh! Yes I mean. I.. " I get flustered.

"Which is it girl? You've been with lots of men?

"Oh no I, only one!" I manage to say.

"Well you certainly have no need to be ashamed; all these people are here to admire you. They love to see you so lewdly displayed. You will give us all great pleasure in the coming hours, not least Demonus there whose cock you are so bravely accommodating! His particular talent, aside from his prodigious size of course, is that he can fuck for hours! What was his record my dear?" he said turning to the young Queen sat beside him.

"Three hours I believe. Let's see if he can do even better this time!" she replies, watching my reaction as she looks me straight in the eye. She looks directly at my pussy now and raises her eyebrows.

"Look at all the juice coming out of her; I think she likes Demonus's big cock more than she lets on!" The crowd all laugh out aloud at her taunting and my face burns in shame.

"Now tell me young lady, what your name is?" asks the King.

"Elissa."

"Elissa my Lord!" he barks..

"And how old are you Elissa?"

"Eighteen winters have passed I think my Lord."

"You think?"

"Yes my Lord, my mother tells me I was born just after the great floods."

"After the great floods you say? Okay.." he says turning to the queen. She smiles back at him; seeming pleased about something.

"And tell me Elissa, how much you like having Demonus's cock inside you?" I finally crack at the humiliation of it all.

"I don't you bastard!" I shout, struggling again. The King looks at Demonus and gives a thumb down signal.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I cry out as I am lowered further onto the giant cock and it presses painfully against my cervix. It feels like he is trying to get the whole of it inside me.

"Tell me again my child, how it feels to take such a monster of a cock inside that pretty little pussy of yours?" he says with measured patience and a smile.

"It hurts!" I whimper. "Please, get him off me."

"Is he too big for your precious little pussy?" He mocks. "Has he stretched your pretty little cunt too much?"

"Yes, Oh yes! He's huge, please, I can't stand it!"

"Oh I think you can; besides you should be very proud of yourself; you will certainly prove a worthy fuck for Demonus." he says.

"I hardly have much choice do I? Ow! Aah!" The penis is driven even further inside me as the King gives the 'thumb down' signal again to Demonus.

"Now I shall ask you once again," he says impatiently "how much do you love taking Demonus's huge cock inside you?"

"Okay yes I do, I really do like it my Lord." I say, defeated and acutely aware of the surge of the giants cock at my words.

"Love it?" His question insists I give the answer he wants.

"Oh yes, yes my Lord, I really do love his huge cock; it's stretching me so much! I've never felt anything like it!"

Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers