Elissa's Giant Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I thought so. Good girl, Demonus likes it when you're appreciative!" he smiles cruelly at me "And tell me, are you proud that you are woman enough to take him?"

It is true, I have never felt more acutely aware of my womanhood as I do right now. My very femininity has been tested and prevailed; my pussy has survived what would absolutely terrify most women!

"Oh yes my Lord, yes I am." I say and strangely even as I say it I realise I actually do feel that. Despite the ongoing stinging caused by the stretching of my pussy I am feeling extremely feminine and receptive; able to take even this gargantuan cock.

"Now as little Elissa has been so sweet I think we shall allow her the rings." he says. I have no idea what that means but all becomes clear when the guard approaches us carrying these leather padded rings, each about a foot around with a hole in the middle; like a mini life ring. Suddenly I am hoisted off the giants cock with a loud slurping noise as my cunt is unplugged and I see the guard fitting first one, then another over the head of the giants cock and work it down the shaft.

"Now Demonus, you may begin!" he commands..

My blood freezes at his words; is there is to be no mercy to shown me here? Demonus lowers me down into a horizontal position, again forcing my head down so I can see him positioning his cock at my entrance and with one insistent thrust he slowly forces himself back inside me. He begins sliding me slowly back and forth upon his massive shaft of flesh keeping himself completely still. I have had some time to get used to it and after a few rather abrasive thrusts the motion becomes easier as my cunt starts to lubricate again. I feel unbelievably tight stretched around him; like a virgin again. It's not exactly comfortable but strangely I find it increasingly exciting!

I am being slid back and forth upon this monsters cock as if I am some kind of masturbatory cock sleeve; he simply uses me like a ragdoll with a hot and juicy cunt! He has reduced me to little more than that. Faster and faster I am worked back and forth on his incredibly hot stiff cock and pretty soon he alters his technique and begins literally ramming himself into me like a jackhammer! I can feel my bum being slammed against the padded rings and I am acutely aware that they are the only thing stopping him ramming the whole thing inside me! The way he is going at me I really don't think he would care.

Because he is bending my head toward my tits I can see in vivid, obscene detail the vast cock flashing in and out of my ravaged cunt. To my shame I can also see just how wet I am; little drops of my cunt juice are flicking everywhere with the force of his fucking! His massive hairy balls are sopping wet as is just about everything else down there. My pussy is leaking in torrents and it is only now that I realise just how turned on again I am! My mind wants no part of this but my pussy can't help but respond.

I realise that most of the pain I was feeling has diminished and that this giant cock is actually making me feel unbelievably aroused. I feel myself getting ever more turned on and know it's useless to resist him making me come. Unbelievably he fucks me even faster; my vision becoming a blur as I am pummelled back and forth on his vast organ.

Despite this I am dimly aware of us moving as he again walks around the arena with me. But this time it's not just to display my pussy accommodating his penis but for them to see me being raped by it; and the pleasure it's giving me, for despite myself I am grunting and moaning in ecstasy with every delightful thrust!

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" I hear the sounds coming from me with the force of his fucking.

He slows a little but it does nothing to slow the building tidal wave of pleasure as I am held over a group of young women. He repositions his hands and entwines his fingers on top of my head, holding it in that position so I can look at the audience. I can see they are not much older than me, all of them looking up enthralled at the sight of me getting raped like this. I can see the way they look; is it pity, curiosity, even envy? One in particular bites her lip; I am sure she is imagining what it would feel like to be me. It's humiliating enough to be fucked like this in front of them; but the thought of them seeing me come like this is even worse!

A few minutes later am too far gone to care what they think of me any more. My eyes glaze; I am completely lost in lust, desperate now to be made to come. Curiously I actually want these women to witness it; to see me orgasm upon this most ultimate penis. Strangely I feel incredibly proud of myself; powerful even, to have conquered this massive beast of a man and even take pleasure from it. It keeps building and building with every second.

Finally the tidal wave hits me and I am consumed by the most intense orgasm of my entire life; intense spasms of pure joy rack my body while I cry out uncontrollably, over and over as the giant fucks me throughout. Even as I come I cannot take my eyes off the girl who was biting her lip; staring into her eyes throughout. She is quite clearly transfixed at the sight of me being raped to orgasm by this colossus.

The rest of the audience show their approval by loud cheers and clapping; there is no hiding the evidence of his complete and utter possession of me now! The girl knows I am looking at her as Demonus turns away from the women and my eyes remain on hers, just long enough to see her blush and lower her eyes.

I am walked a few yards on to another part of the audience; mainly men this time. All the while he continues to fuck me and I am again presented to them, held about three foot above their heads such is the giant's size. They can all see in detail the giants cock rapidly going in and out of my now incredibly sensitive pussy.

It does not take long before I am at fever pitch again with the relentless stimulation. The men are more boisterous and vocal than the women, taunting and jeering, each in turn making lewd comments about me;

"Look at the dirty little slut; she really loves that huge cock!"

"Did you see the way she came on him, I've never seen a girl come so hard!"

"She can't get enough; look at her, she must really be a cheap whore to come on that huge thing!"

"She loves it, look at the way her pussy is creaming all over his cock!"

"Fuck she's creaming all over me; I'm getting a shower!"

"Look at her really getting off on that huge fucking dick!"

"Just look at her fucking cunt hole; he's really stretched her out, she's not going to be any use to a man now!"

"Filthy little cock whore!"

"Go on Demonus, give it to her good, fuck the pretty little whore senseless!" they encourage my gigantic rapist to do his worst, as if he needs any encouragement. He is fucking me furiously, like he is trying to punish me with that huge weapon. But by now he's not hurting me at all; I'm so relaxed I'm taking him quite easily, relishing every delightful thrust as he takes me closer and closer to orgasm again.

Much as the men's words should have shamed and humiliated me I am in such a frenzy they only serve to turn me on even more. Within seconds I groan out loud and come again.

"Nnnaaahhh!Ohhh! Oh Fuck! Ohhhhh! Ohh! Shit!"

I am in ecstasy as he simply fucks me throughout and I am made to come yet again right in front of these men. My tortured pussy spasms helplessly upon his unyielding thickness but what sweet torture; to be forced to come repeatedly upon this gigantic insatiable cock!

"Fuck she's one horny little bitch; they've got you a fucking good one there Demonus!" one of the men yells. I can hear muted clapping from the rest of the audience..

We spin around and I am walked to the opposite side of the arena to where another group of mainly women are seated. I am still panting and gasping as he just won't stop fucking me; I hardly have time to come down from each orgasm before the next is upon me. These women are older and they seem very keen to witness my defilement. He holds me above them like before and they too make comments as the men had, again taunting me but I am way too far gone to care; their words too only seem to increase my arousal;

"You'd never have thought she could take it; she's such a skinny little thing, look at her, she's barely even a woman!"

"I think she could take even more than that; they should take off those rings and see how much more she can really take!" one says cruelly. I can only hope they don't act on her suggestion.

"She loves it now alright but Demonus is going to give her much more than she can take. I have seen him go for hours! Do you remember that other Minoan girl last year; he fucked her for three hours straight!" says one.

"How about it Demonus, can you manage four hours?" cries another.

"I've never seen any girl juice like that she's really loving it!"

"She's going to be fucking sore by the time he's done with her; she won't be able to walk for a week!"

"She's no virgin; she's taking it like a champion. I've never seen one so young take him so well."

"Filthy little come slut, that little bitch could take on a stallion!"

"She's a horny little bitch, I've never seen one come so much; she sure likes plenty of cock!"

"She's got to be such a slut to come while being raped, especially with that monster!"

"Look at her; she really can't help herself; he's making her come against her will!"

I don't know why but I fix my eyes on the women who made the last comment as I am made to reach another orgasm and come so incredibly hard it shocks me to the core.

"NNNhhhhh! OOhhhhh! OOOhhh! Fuck! OHH!" I cry out, never once taking my eyes off her. She is staring right back as if she is looking directly into my very soul. She knows.. Our eyes are locked together as I'm forced to come several more times in front of that group. My pussy is voracious; loving every second of this. Even the threat that my rape could go on for many more hours only seems to excite me more!

Soon I am wheeled around again and we approach yet another section of the audience. They are a mixed group and I am greeted to loud cheers as I am brought to them; they too want to see me coming for the creature! Yet again I have no chance to come down and it only takes a couple more minutes of his gigantic cock pounding into my pussy before I surge again, my poor cunny clamping down really tightly on his shaft as I come so hard it almost hurts. "NNhhhhooo! No more! OHHH! Ohhh! Fuck! Please no more!" I cry out in vain. But within a few seconds I realise that the monster is at last about to come too!

Demonus is grunting and straining and I can sense he is going to come in me. He loves fucking my tight little pussy. He's desperate to fill me with his come and I have never felt so completely and utterly 'desired' before. I can feel his want, his need to have me completely. He is ramming himself into me really hard and with a terrific animalistic bellow he comes; I feel his hot jets of sperm shooting inside me in huge spasms as his cock surges inside me in repeated thrusts. I watch in fascination as a cascade of his come splatters onto the ground as it pours out of my cunt. I'm surprised any of it leaks out such is the tightness of the seal around his cock!

I feel relief that my ordeal will finally be over, waiting for him to give his last few thrusts. But this giant creature is not like a man, I begin to wonder if he is actually human. He just doesn't stop; he simply keeps on pumping his vast organ inside me, his cock as hard as it ever was. To my dismay my rape is far from over as he again picks up pace with renewed vigour! I lose all track of time as I am fucked incessantly, forced to come over and over again upon his insatiable cock. He too comes several more times but he remains absolutely rock hard and fucks me till I am utterly exhausted.

I don't know how long I have been raped but finally I am brought before the King and Queen. Again I am lifted into a vertical position, Demonus never once interrupting my fucking. I am covered in sweat and panting with exertion, Demonus's cock still rapidly pounding up and down inside me as I am surveyed by the King and Queen. I am so exhausted that I can barely focus on them but the King speaks, demanding my attention.

"Look at me Elissa, tell me how it feels to come so much on that huge great cock?"

"Oh please my Lord, Oh! No! He's making me come so much I can't stand it! Please, let me go?" I beg.

"Then why do you keep coming for him you dirty little slut?" the queen interjects.

"I don't know, I can't help it, he's making me." I whimper.

"Making you is he? Making you come with his huge hard cock?"

"Yes, yes, Oh Fuck! Yes! Ohh! Ohh! AAhhhhhh!" I come again, writhing in ecstasy upon my rapists cock as the King and Queen smile cruelly at me.

"Oh God! Oh Lord!" I pant, "Please don't let him make me come again; I can't stand it!" I cry pitifully. "You have to stop him, I can't stand any more!"

"I don't believe you Elissa; you just love getting fucked by his huge cock and don't want to admit it, isn't that right?" says the King

"No!" I wail..

"Yes!" he says "What think you my dear," he says turning to his wife, "can she take any more?"

"Of course she can the little slut!" the queen sneers "Look at her; she loves it!"

"No please I beg you, he's going to kill me!"

"Well if you can die of pleasure maybe," the Queen smiles "I'd like to see that!"

"Demonus," she says to my rapist "Show her no mercy!" and despite myself her words just send me over the edge and I come yet again; my traitorous pussy spasming so very hard upon him.

"Ohhhh Lord! Ohhh! By Apollo! Please help me, OOhh!" I cry, ashamed of myself for coming but completely unable to stop myself.

With absolutely no mercy shown by the King and Queen my fucking goes on for many hours. In the end I am barely conscious, yet still coming every bit as readily upon his giant organ. My little pussy just keeps coming really intensely on his giant cock whether I want to or not! I begin to think I'm losing my mind. Eventually Demonus comes one last time and he finally starts to soften. I feel him sliding wetly from me as another gush of his come escapes. My poor cunt feels like I have been ruined for life. As he pulls me off himself he gently puts me on the ground and ambles off like the animal he is.

I'm so exhausted I can barely move, lying in a heap on the dusty ground. Alexis is by my side and lifts me from the ground, gently wrapping me in a blanket. It is getting colder now and I realise that it's almost nightfall.

"That's it for this week; let's hope he gets you pregnant soon eh?" He says cheerfully. This week? Then it dawns on me; this was a stud show and until I am pregnant it's going to be happening again! And I remember the girl in the audience; she knew what I was going through because she must be going through it too!

Part 2

Alexis carries me back to the cell, laying me gently in the cot. I'm only dimly aware of maids attending to me, washing the filth and grime from my sore body. The last I hear is the clanking of the bolt on the door before I fall into a deep and dreamless sleep. I have no idea how long I sleep but the first thing I am aware of upon waking is the twittering of the birds and the laughter of the female attendants. It is light; obviously morning and I blink the sleep from my eyes. A different guard unlocks the door and Olivia enters the cell.

"Come with me Elissa." she says, motioning for me to follow her. I try to grab the blanket but she takes it from me and hands it to the guard.

"You have nothing to hide Elissa, there is no shame in your nakedness." she says. Aside from a few rare occasions I'm not allowed any clothes from this moment on and despite the events of yesterday I still feel curiously ashamed to have the guard's looking at me naked as I follow Olivia. As I walk I'm aware of just how wet I am. It's very embarrassing; the whole of my bare pubic mound is glistening wet and there are streams of fluid running down the inside of my thighs. I am worried that the monster has caused me some damage.

"Please Olivia, what's wrong with me? I'm leaking something; I think I keep peeing myself!" I whisper to her. She laughs out loud.

"Are you surprised little one?" She smiles, "Demonus has done his work well with you; even when his seed stops dripping out of you your cunt will stay wet for weeks."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"It seems that his seed is an aphrodisiac; it will make you feel extremely ready for sex again. As soon as the soreness goes you will feel like a rampant bitch on heat!"

"Oh," say I, not really comprehending the implication of what she is telling me.

She leads me into the baths where I was prepared before. I recognise Adrianna and Adrenis, the twins, who take over from Olivia, inviting me to step into the large tiled bath. In the state I'm in the bath is very welcome; the warm scented water enveloping me as I descend the steps.

The twins unashamedly strip naked and join me, giggling as they splash each other. I can't help notice they are both a little more developed than me; curvier and bigger breasts. They too are devoid of public hair. The guard stands outside the door and I'm alone with the two girls for the first time.

"Wash now Elissa," says Adrianna "you'll feel much better."

I am more than pleased to do as they ask, luxuriating in the warm waters. I'm surprised to find that despite yesterday's treatment by the monster my vagina feels remarkably unscathed; just tender to the touch when I wash.

"You must feel pretty yucky after yesterday." says Adrenis. "He really gave you a good seeing to didn't he?"

"You were watching?" I said, dreading the answer.

"Of course; all of the palace slave's have to." She said, as if surprised I didn't know.

"There's no need to feel ashamed Elissa, you were the star of the show, everyone loved you." she said, "And just look at you; your skin is flawless, you're very slim, your legs long and shapely. You have looks that any woman would envy; you're really very beautiful"

"But I was raped in front of everyone; even you saw me." I whimpered.

"There's no shame in that silly, it's not like you had any choice is it?" says Adrenis.

"But I came." I barely manage to whisper I'm so ashamed.

"Of course you did; they all do, that's mostly what they do it for!" she replies.

"What do you mean?" I ask, feeling slightly better that the twins seem to think it's perfectly normal.

"We are like children's toys to men; mere playthings." She says. "Your pleasure is not important here; the woman's orgasm is only for the men's entertainment." she says.

"I don't understand, what do you mean, only for the men's entertainment?" I ask.

"You must know it's forbidden for any girl over fifteen to pleasure themselves alone? It's because we are only allowed to come when it's for the man's pleasure. That's why we have the shows each week; to see some poor girl getting fucked by Demonus or worse for the men to enjoy seeing her come." she explains.

"The men like nothing more than to see us come, especially when it's against our will like they did to you. It really gets them in the mood to go home and fuck their wives." She continues. "And like it or not Elissa you are just perfect for the shows; I'm sure they could make you come much more than anyone else ever has".

"Yes, you were amazing, at one stage they actually had to stop the proceedings because you were unconscious, they thought you might have died!" Says Adrenis excitedly. "Once they checked you were okay he just carried on and you were still coming even when you were out cold!" I am shocked at her word's; not just at the inhumanity of such treatment but the fact I had no idea I had even lost consciousness.. I am also vaguely disturbed by how excited she seems at my treatment.