Elixir

Story Info
Wife needs a little pick-me-up after work.
959 words
3.59
61.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a little after 8 p.m. and I am dogged tired. I've been at work all day and I just want to take a shower and get a smooth drink in my system. I really want you to join me in the shower.

As I take off my denim capris and pull my shirt over my head; it gives you the opportunity to get a hand full of my breasts. You pull one of my bra straps over my shoulder and tug on my right nipple and you know how that turns me on.

I turn around to get the water on and as I'm bending over, you grab my ass and lightly tap it a few times to watch it jiggle like a bowl of cherry Jell-O. I can't help giggling because it kinda ticklish and you seem so eager to fool around.

You unhook my bra and I grab my breasts and massage them and tweak my nipples just to make you jealous. As I'm standing there playing with my nubs, I watch you undress and start licking my lips because I can't wait to get that big juicy dick you got in your boxers in my mouth.

You're fully naked now and start stroking your cock for me. A tiny bit of pre-cum oozes out and its so mesmerizing, I start salivating. I grab your hands and pull you into the shower so the fun can begin. You adjust the shower head so it's on pulsate and the water feels so good on my back. You grab the soap and bath puff and begin lathering me up and I love the way your hands are roving over my body.

You start at my neck and work your way over my shoulders and with hands that are so big and strong, you are so gentle with me. When you rub the mesh puff over my breasts one of your fingers brushes against my nipple and I tilt my head back and sigh because it feels so delicious. I'm getting so horny I can't wait to ravish you and I push your hands away and kiss you deeply and thoroughly. Our tongues are intertwined and our hands are all over each others bodies.

Oh boy do I need that sweet elixir to nourish my body. Starting at your shoulders, I run the palms of my hands over your chest and bend forward to lick your nipples, I feel your cock jump at the slightest flick of my tongue and I know it's turning you on.

You get a little aggressive and push my head a little further down your body. Now I'm licking your belly button and your stomach tightens because you try not to laugh but I love licking you there. Running my tongue further down your stomach, I reach your thick and juicy dick. There's so much pre-cum on the tip of your cock and I can't wait to savor it on my tongue

Before I go any further, you reach for my face and tilt my head to look you in the eye and as you caress my cheek you mouth to me, "I Love You." I lower my eyes demurely and kiss you on the base of your penis and as you continue to caress me, I open my mouth ever so slowly and lick the beginnings of your sweet elixir. The essence of you is like a drug to me and I can never get enough of you. Opening wider, I slowly take you into my mouth and run my tongue on the underside of your dick. You throw your head back in pleasure because my mouth is warm and oh so inviting. I squeeze my lips together and As I pull your cock out of my mouth inch by inch, it makes a popping sound when I finally release you. Licking and sucking your dick is my joy and I know you love every minute of it.

You hold my jaws and the back of my head and I open my mouth again and slowly, down I go, relaxing my throat and taking you deeper and deeper humming all the way, your cock coming back up and out and all over again, picking up the pace until your fucking my face, lips rolling, tongue sliding, teeth nibbling and sucking and slurping and humming. I need my elixir baby and i want you to give it to me, I need it so bad. I feel your body stiffen and I know it's time for my medicine and I can't wait any longer.

I use one hand to help get you off and the other to play with my soaking wet pussy and I plow three fingers inside me. Sucking and slurping your cock faster and working my fingers in my pussy, you push my head down farther, ramming your dick down my throat and I feel your cum rising to the tip. Humming again and sucking, I coax your elixir to the surface to quench my hunger. You grab me by my hair and shove your cock down my throat till your balls are on my chin and let go a smooth and creamy stream of my special elixir. There is so much that I can't possibly swallow it all and it runs down my chin and onto my breasts and as you pull away just a little, your precious cum still spills on my cheeks and nose. You make sure that I get each and every drop so you scoop up the cum on my chin and breasts and feed it to me and it all tastes divine.

Mmmmm, there's nothing like having smooth and warm drink before bed...

Good Night