Eliza Ch. 02

Story Info
More male on hyper futa growth fun.
2.4k words
4.67
40k
42

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixxyl
Pixxyl
110 Followers

My eyes slowly relaxed as I came down from the Eliza induced high that I had just experienced. "Wait, what did you say," I asked after gulping down the last of her syrupy semen.

Eliza sighed, "My cum. It's dangerous. I didn't expect you to do that, Chris, but it's too late now. Good thing it wasn't very much."

I glanced over to the ludicrous balloon of cum next to me, its heat warming my skin. I was still lost in a fog and hadn't really processed what had happened. Eliza, my best friend, the girl I love, just ejaculated a literal tub-full of cum...from her gigantic cock? Was this actually happening? I had a lot of new and confusing feelings that needed exploring, but that could wait.

"What do you mean? Am I in danger? Eliza, please, explain all of...you," I inquired, my eyes drifting to her deliciously thick girl cock, its well rounded head now lying dormant in the enveloping foreskin, atop her skull sized sperm tanks.

"No, you should be ok, I think," Eliza replied with a hint of hesitation, sweat beading on her exhausted looking face. "No one else has ingested it, so I can't be sure. If my hunch is correct you should feel a tingling sensation in your...you know."

As if she had willed it, my crotch started to feel strange. It felt like I was getting an erection, but much more pleasurable. I reached for my dick and felt it swelling, but not hardening. It crept further down my pant leg until it reached the obvious cum stain on my jeans, making it the same size as my recent erection, yet still soft. My balls had the same sensation and seemed to take up noticeably more space than before.

"No way. This can't be happening," I said in disbelief. My mind told me no, but my body's senses were overwhelmingly real. My manhood had just grown. Eliza had a cock, and a huge one at that. The lingering taste of her sweet seed coated my tongue; a pleasant reminder of our first sexual experience. Our eyes met, both of us having witnessed my growth spurt.

"It still works," Eliza muttered, a glint of desire in her eye. She shook her head, "I'm so sorry, Chris. I never meant for this to happen. I guess I owe you a full explanation." She pulled her dress over her exposed parts and stood back up. Her deep cleavage swung in my face; sweaty orbs capped by stiff nipples which poked through her top. We took our seats on the couch as she retold her bizarre story.

"I was born with both male and female genitalia, as you've seen, heh," a nervous laugh escaped her lips. "The doctors told my parents that I was otherwise normal and healthy, so they decided to let me keep everything, despite my father's concerns. I lived like a regular little girl, but I always had to keep my boy parts a secret. My parents taught me that most people had one set or the other, and that no one would understand or accept me if they found out."

Eliza's voice sounded devoid of its natural perkiness, like her subconscious had taken over. I could tell that these feelings were deeply rooted. They probably shaped her sense of self in a negative way. "She must have felt so alone, even with me," I thought.

"So, I did what I was told. I learned to hide them, only wore dresses, skipped gym class, avoided swimming, and so on. It was difficult, but I got used to it. Everything was fine, until I hit puberty," she clenched her fists, bracing for what came next. "My condition grew out of control and caused tension between my parents. That's when they started arguing about me and what to do. So much so that they ended up divorcing over it. Shortly after, I had to pack everything and say goodbye to you. You have no idea how badly I wanted to tell you everything, hoping I could stay with you and not have to move out here."

"I'm sorry, Eliza. I wish knew. I would have done everything I could have to help you," I said while rubbing her back.

"It's my fault, not yours. Thanks, Chris," she replied with a soft smile. "It was for the best, anyway. My grandfather ended up being the person I needed in my life. You see, he made his money as the head of a biomedical research company. He looked at my condition objectively and put together a small team of his best scientists to help me. They ran a lot of tests on me, some of which I'd rather not talk about. Through their efforts, they figured out that my semen is highly reactive with certain tissues. It apparently has hypertrophic affects on different areas of the body, depending on how it's absorbed."

I tried my best to follow along, nodding as Eliza explained the details of her strange biology.

"It's not just genitals, I can make other things change, too. Like my stomach, for example. Once my cock grew to two feet long, I learned to give myself blow jobs. The result was a lot of cum being swallowed, which expanded my stomach beyond what should be possible," she said as she gestured toward the beanbag chair sized condom.

"That fits inside you?! That's crazy," I exclaimed. The thought of her inflating with cum, her own massive cock stretching her mouth, triggered a part of me I didn't know existed. I don't think I've conceived of anything so erotic in my life.

"Yeah, it's been a while since I've done that. I've been abstaining from my semen for a few years now, ever since I went through addiction therapy. I was afraid of getting any bigger, so I asked for help. Life is already difficult with this size of a monster between my legs," Eliza admitted. "That's why I use the condoms that the scientists developed for me. They can handle virtually any volume of liquid and are resistant to puncturing or any other form of destruction. I wear them all day to stay clean and keep the temptation to ingest it to a minimum."

I had so many questions, so many thoughts, that I didn't know where to begin. I felt like I had just been briefed on classified information that the government tried to hide or something, except it was about my lifelong friend, my new goddess of fertility.

"So, the change that I just felt, is it permanent?"

Eliza took a moment to answer, furrowing her brow in thought, "I just remembered the scientists discussing the results of tests that they performed on cells that weren't mine. They mentioned that the introduction of my sperm caused the cell count to rise in line with what was observed in my own cells. The difference was that the hypertrophy reverted within a day, unlike me."

My heart sank a bit. I wouldn't mind having a bigger dick forever, but I guess temporarily is fine. I felt an erection building at the thought.

"I'm relieved that you won't have to share my burden after all," Eliza commented.

"I don't think what you have is a burden, honestly. From what you've told me, it sounds like you've been trained to hate and fear your gift. I can't speak for everyone, but I don't feel any differently about you, Eliza. You're still the same, wonderful person whom I fell in love with. I still don't understand everything, even my own thoughts, but I know that I want to be with you for as long as I can," I confessed.

"Chris...you have no idea how much that means to me," she said while collapsing into my arms.

We just sat there holding each other, enjoying the moment. She felt so close to me, more so than ever before. I lifted her chin to mine and we kissed, this time with more passion. Eliza shifted her weight onto me, her hefty breasts pressing into my chest, her thigh straddling mine. I could feel her engorging flesh tube creeping down my leg. I instinctively began rubbing my enhanced cock on hers. Mine was still less than a third her size. I felt so turned on.

Eliza pushed herself up off of me, panting like she was in heat, "I need a condom. I'm going to get us soaked otherwise."

I thought back to the pre filled one that I first saw on her and reluctantly agreed. She grabbed me by the hand and led me upstairs, making sure that we stepped around the cum sack on the floor. Her ass rippled through her clothes as we ascended. We quickly entered her spacious bedroom and sat on her king sized bed. Eliza fumbled with a drawer underneath as I took in my new surroundings. I noticed two full condoms, like the one downstairs, sitting at the edge of the bed. "She must have to drain her balls frequently," I noted.

"Finally," she said in frustration, ripping the wrapper open with her teeth. With a practiced expertise, she peeled her dress over her head in one fluid motion. Her fat meat log was fully erect, bouncing as she removed her clothing. Pre collected at her slit and ran down the underside of her cock, pooling in the reservoir created by her scrotum. I wanted nothing more than to lick the whole damn thing, slapping my face with her fuck bat. With some effort, Eliza managed to slide it on and a bubble of clear liquid started ballooning immediately at the tip.

"Take your clothes off," she demanded.

I wasted no time stripping and got a good look at my enlarged dick. It looked like an inch or two longer and relatively thicker. I could barely wrap my hand around it now.

Eliza eyed my tool, "I've been dreaming about this for a long time. I want you inside me, Chris." She pinned me down, like a lioness claiming her meal. This was the first time seeing her bare tits up close. They were flawless. Pale, lightly freckled teardrops with thick, pink nipples perfect to suck on. They wrapped around her giant cock, which made them look normal.

"I'm so wet for you," she whispered as she positioned my dick to her hot entrance. She slowly descended onto me, "Oh my god, Chris, you feel so good. I've never had anything this big before."

"Oh fuck, you're so tight. I don't know how long I can last, you feel amazing," I moaned.

Eliza rode me, bouncing her super sized ass up and down. Her cock bounced as she did, thumping me in the chest, its sheer weight knocking the wind out of me. The expanding condom started to spill over onto my neck, then my chin, and then my face as I struggled to breath under her warm pre. I didn't care, in fact I was getting off more because of it. I wanted to be buried underneath her jizz, to feel her cock grow bigger and bigger as it lied on top of me.

"Mmmmm this is better, ohhh, than I imagined," she moaned between harder and harder slams, her ass adding extra gravity to her poundings. Each round cheek smothered my nuts as they came crashing down. I reached around as far as I could, barely grabbing her right one. It was so soft, yet firm at the same time. My left hand massaged her huge testicles, which covered my pelvis. I was in heaven.

I squeezed her balls as her pussy began to spasm around my girth, sending me over the edge. I came harder than I ever have, filling her up with my seed.

"Fuck me, yesss fuck me. Take all of my cum," Eliza shouted, throwing her head back as she erupted. The first blast felt like a tidal wave of hot lava spilling onto my head. Each shot of thick jizz bloated the condom, filling it in a matter of seconds. I almost passed out, between the giant glob of cum suffocating me and the ecstasy of finishing inside of her tight pussy. Her thirty inch long, two liter bottle thick cock sent rope after creamy rope cascading into the latex prison smothering my torso.

Finally, Eliza had finished draining her balls, her thick python of a girl dick resting on the quivering orb that she produced. Only then did she notice me slapping her fat ass signaling for air.

"Chris! Hold on," she yelped. It took her a few seconds to roll the heavy ball of cream off of me until I got a breath of fresh air.

"Feed me... please," I begged between deep breaths. "I want to feel your warm cum inside me. I want to taste every thick ounce. Make me your slut. Please."

Eliza bit her lip in response, awakening a part of herself she had tried to repress for too long. "I have a better idea," she schemed. "Help me move your treat to the tub, my little cum slut."

I obeyed my new master, her word my instruction. We rolled the barrel's worth of Eliza's cock milk to her huge bathroom, where an equally large tub resided. It had a large drain in the middle which she then plugged with a stopper.

"Get in," she commanded.

I crawled in, greedily awaiting my dessert. I could smell my prize and it was driving me mad.

"Pull it over as I push, ready? Pull," she grunted, as we muscled it on top of me. The familiar weight of it, they way the warm goo sloshed around made me instantly hard again.

"Tell me what you want, I want to hear it," said Eliza. A crazed desire lit up her eyes.

"I want, no...I need your cum. I'm going to gulp down every bit of it until my cock is as big as yours," I pleaded.

"Good boy. There's just one problem with that..." She stepped into the tub, squeezing her giant ass into the remaining space. She tweaked her nipples, her tits overflowing her petite hands. Suddenly, she untied the condom, sending a wave of jizz through the tub, covering us to our shoulders in sticky, thick cream.

I shoveled handful after handful of Eliza's dick sauce down my throat. It tasted incredible. I had to deliberately swallow each load, because it was so thick. I rubbed it all over my face as I ejaculated into her sperm bath.

When I opened my cum covered eyes, I saw Eliza using her semi erect cock to scoop up heaping globs of jizz into her mouth. She devoured her fist sized glans covered in her own semen, sucking it all off only to return to the tub for more.

She stared at me, licking her lips, and said, "You'll never be as big as me."

Pixxyl
Pixxyl
110 Followers