Eliza Dushku Caught On Video Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers

Pete and Andy were tossing Stenslands studio at about 3:30 this morning and just for the hell of it Pete turned on the duplication deck, hit play and guess what it was-Eliza's tape, the edited version. Pete turned to Andy and as he did he heard the door open Pete turned off the machine they pulled down their masks drew their guns and froze.

Stensland turned on the light and turned white as Andy put his 9mm in his ear and said don't make a fucking sound. Stensland pissed his pants literally; Pete knew this would be an easy one.

"Sit down Mr. Stensland and don't worry we're not going to hurt you we just need you to answer some questions about you friend Barden, can you do that for us?"

”Yes” he replied, a 9mm in the ear tends to promote cooperation Pete thought.

Pete motioned for Andy to step back and told him to get Stensland some water.

"Mr. Stensland,” Pete continued, the tape in the machine is of a young lady who has a powerful friend who cares for her very much and he would do anything to prevent her from being harmed in any way so make no mistake, if he wanted you dead you never would have made it to the light switch are we clear?"

"Uh huh, what do you want to know?"

"What's Bardens plan?"

'He's going to call her at noon to set up a meet to collect the $500 grand" Stensland quickly replied.

"What else?"

"I don't understand!"

Pete started to act pissed and got in Stenslands face,

'He's just going to take the money and that's it, and he’s not going to harm her in any way?"

Stensland began to shake, "He's going to give her the fucking tape, that’s it that's all I know!"

"A copy right, not the original?"

Stensland was starting to get really scared and Pete really put the screws to him, "He's going to sell it anyway and use her money to get the mob off his ass correct?"

"I don't fucking know okay, what do you want from me?"

Pete calms down and very quietly says, "The Truth, Mr. Stensland the truth."

"I swear on my children that's all I know!"

Pete then said, "Since you’re swearing on the lives of Peter, Kandi and little Katie I hope your telling me the truth."

Pete motions to Andy who puts his gun to Stenslands temple,

"Mr. Stensland I don't believe you so I'll ask you this just one last time,

is Alesworth he going to kill her?"

Andy cocks the hammer; Stensland is shaking and crying hysterically, “HE’S GOING TO KILL......... HER AFTER HE GETS THE MONEY HE'S GOING TO KILL HER!"

"Do you know the details of his plan?"

"No he didn't tell me I swear, all he said was that he was going to get the cash and get rid of her, he wants no witnesses and he said the tape would be worth more if she was dead ."

"Thank you Mr.Stensland you've been very helpful, now where is the original tape?"

"It’s in my safe under the file cabinet, please don't kill me!"

It was Andy who spoke now, "You’re safe, scumbag but if it was up to me your brains would be all over that wall behind you!"

Pete very quietly said, “Combination please.”

“33 right...54 left...3 right...11 left.”

Pete opened the safe, took out a box of tapes and gave it to Stensland who pulled one from the top and handed it to Pete. The other thing Pete found in the safe made him sick. There was a box with what looked like hundreds of photos of young girls and kids doing all kinds of sick things and Stensland was in most of them, Pete lifted that box out as well. Pete put the Eliza tape in the deck to check it, and then he told Stensland to give him all the copies he'd made. Stensland did exactly as instructed, putting them neatly in a box and handing it to Andy who set it down next to Pete’s bag of tricks.

The last thing Pete did was ask Stensland turn on his computer and give him the password, which he did. When the computer was booted up he asked him if he had stored the Eliza video in his computer, he said he had and told Pete where it was. When Pete went to work on Stenslands computer Andy got on his phone and called Danny letting him know they had the tapes and their suspicions were correct. Then Andy headed out the door to get the car.

A few minute's later Pete hit enter and wasted Stenslands computer, but Pete in the retelling, failed to tell Danny the next part. Pete did something out of character for a pro like himself he let his emotions get the best of him, he drew his weapon put it to Stenslands forehead and told him, "As a father I would love to blow your fucking brains out but unfortunately orders are preventing me from doing so at this time."

Pete's rage took over and he hit Stensland in the face knocking him backwards off the chair then kicked him in the stomach and balls a few times causing Stensland to vomit blood. Pete let him lay there for a minute then dumped the box of photos he'd found over him then removing his mask grabbed Stensland by the collar put the gun to his head got face to face with him and said, "Remember my face Mr. Ratigan, you sick fuck because if you ever step out of line again this will be the last face you ever see!"

Stensland's already pale face got even whiter at the realization his true Identity had been discovered. Pete threw Stensland/Ratigan back down to the floor and spit on him as he left.

Stensland would never get off the floor. What nobody knew, not even Stensland himself was that he had a heart defect and the ordeal had been too much for him. Stensland may have been able to survive the questioning about Alesworth and even the beating but the realization that his previous life had been discovered was too much and his heart literally burst, killing him in minutes. For Stensland it was a more merciful death than he deserved and compared to what would have happened to him if anyone ever found out about his ‘affection’ for children he got off light.

It was 11:59 and Danny had set up Eliza's cell so it could be heard by everyone and recorded. Then he told her to stay calm, no matter what Alesworth said to her, but he told her to ask that the meeting be in a public place with people around so she felt safe, Eliza agreed.

12:00 the phone rang, it was Alesworth. “You have the money?"

Eliza replied in a stern voice, "Yes, I do."

"Good meet me at…"

Eliza cut him off. "Look, I got the money but I want to meet in a place I feel safe where there's people around, okay!"

Alesworth exploded, ”Listen you little bitch, you'll do what I say or else everyone will see what a slut you really are!"

I put my hand on Eliza's shoulder to calm her.

"Mawbys on Santa Cruz, you know it?" Alesworth demanded!

"I'll find it!" Eliza replied.

"12 tonight and come alone." Alesworth paused,

"Eliza don't do anything stupid or you'll regret it!"

Eliza screamed, "I'll be there!” and hung up.

I was watching her face when she hung up and a few seconds later she lost it. She started to shake and cry hysterically. I wrapped my arms around her and Ox stood up telling her they weren't going to let anything happen to her. Then he got her a drink to help calm her down. Danny told me to try to get her to rest then he looked Eliza in the eye and said, "Tonight your going to have to give an award winning performance if we're going to pull this off, understand?"

Eliza stood straight up and said, "I'm not stupid, I know what needs to be done."

I took her by the hand to her room, undressed her and put her in bed. Then I closed the drapes, as I started to leave she said, "Please stay with me Michael" and I did.

What Danny Didn't tell Eliza and I was the other thing Stensland told Pete but he told Ox.

Alesworth was going to kill Eliza. Ox got that crazy look in his eyes and then he got very serious and said, "Nobody is going to hurt that little girl, and I mean nobody!"

Danny told Ox to calm down, but he told Ox that Eliza was going to hurt Mike.

Ox turned to him and said, "Danny, Mikey is a big boy and I love him too and I don't want anything to happen to him but I think your wrong about her, but even if your right it's his life you know."

Danny turned said “I'll see you later.” Then walked out the door.

There was a knock at the door, I rolled over and saw it was 5:15. I got up to look, it was Ox so I stepped out into the hall and closed the door. "What's up?" I inquired.

”I'm going. I got some things to do for tonight but I'll be back around 10:30, I ordered some sandwiches and fruit stuff to pick on. Get her to eat something but no booze, Andy’s outside the door just in case you need anything.”

"Ox about last night...." Ox reached and slapped me lightly on the cheek a few times,

"Its okay Mikey I know you love her but she might not feel the same way when this is over because people in situations like this deal with it in different ways." Ox paused, then patted me on the cheek again and said, "I'm no expert but I think that girls in love with you."

I thanked him and he hugged me and then he hit me with it, "Danny told me to tell you you’re staying put tonight."

"No fucking way Ox" I screamed.

"Mikey you’ve known me all your life, I helped raise you for Christ sake, have I ever lied to you, ever?" I just shook my head. ”I promise nobody's going to hurt that little girl in there OK?"

”Thanks Ox.”

***

Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers
12